Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin] Empty Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin]

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 am
The sun had yet to rise, the church bells had yet to ring, and the streets had yet to fill; Hoshigakure slept under a cloudless sky. As the stars blinked in and out of focus overhead, a large contingent of shinobi spread out across the village and through the cool early morning air. They stopped by street corners, the many bazaars, and even a few places of worship leaving the words of the fifth Hogokage in their wake…

People of Hoshigakure,

When it comes to loyalty to one’s village there can be no equivocations or half measures. There exists no middle ground to stand on, for to allow such a middle ground would undermine the very thing that makes us strong, our unity. Criticize and critique our home as you will, and as is your right. However, when push comes to shove and a threat, physical or otherwise, stands at our gates we must stand as one against that which would see us undone.

Recently, all our loyalties were tested by one we once looked to as a leader and many were found wanting. They defected, leaving behind their homes, responsibilities, and the goodwill of our village. As they turned their backs on us, so we will turn our backs on them.

Over the coming weeks, we will be running a census of our population. It will allow us to better understand the scope of our village’s losses and how we might better support those who remain. We ask that you cooperate fully with our census officers and answer their questions truthfully. This will be the first step of many towards a better tomorrow for Hoshigakure—together we can make our village great again.

Your Hogokage,

Tanji Heiji

Organization and discipline were what pulled Tanji out of the pits of despair many years ago and so he would use the same tools to reinvigorate his home. Certainly, many would be resistant to the changes he had planned, but they would eventually bend to his will, as everyone did in the end. At the very least, this census would allow him to officially mark the defectors as traitors for all the world to see.

[Hoshigakure shinobi have one week from this thread to post here complying with the census/roll call. Those who do not will be marked as missing ninja and hunted as such. Thank you for your cooperation!]

---
TWC: 362

+1 stat & +362 words to Gate of View
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin] Empty Re: Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin]

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 pm
Upon a rising dawn, a messenger pigeon would fly through an open window in the kage’s office. A small scroll with a handwritten letter would be tied on its foot. On it would read,

Dear Shina or whomsoever has taken control of Hoshigakure in Akari’s absence,

This is Hikari Namikaze. I write this from a hospital in Sunagakure, where I had been teleported in order to obtain medical attention for the injuries I obtained during the Sire “ “ interrogation in order to collect information on our previous kage. I lay here and write with the inability to preform many of my jutsu due to these injuries, and plan to return as soon as I recover and can travel. In regards to that interrogation, I feel like I owe Hoshigakure and Sire “ “ a few apologizes.

1. I apologize for my unwillingness to co-operate in the investigation I had not been given the information that our Kage had gone rouge from the Star and was left with the impersion that I had a duty to hide said information. Once upon the time, Hogokage Kyousuke Snow had shared his desire to put those among the Nova Core through interrogation training in an attempt to harden them in the case that they were captured. I was left with the impression that this was Akari’s attempt to bring that into the modern day Nova Core, and wished to make his Alpha the first to prove her loyalty. I will happily answer any questions you may have about our previous Hogokage upon my return.

2. I would like to say that I apologize for my sudden disappearance of my holding cell in Hoshiakure. I wish to be clear that it was not an active choice I made to go against the orders of the church, but because I had been reversed summoned into Sunagakure by Akari VIA my Anbu tattoo. I will submit myself back to the Church’s custody if that is what they wish of me upon my return again.

3. I wish to apologize for my extended time away from Hoshigkaure, the summon to Suna caused me to black out due to my injuries, and I have only found myself awakened about a week ago, and has only found the strength to write this now. I will return to Hoshigakure in order to take up the mantle of Hogokage, if that is the role the people still wish of me, to continue my role as Alpha, or to remain in the prisons of the church until a punishment for my crimes have been decided.

This is a dark time for our country, but I do believe with all of my heart that we can rise from the depths our former leaders have left us in, and rise to even greater glory.

From Your Humble Servant,

Deputy Kage: Hikari Namikaze

WC: 477

(Sorry for the quick post, but wanted to get this out here, since it is long overdue. I’ll probably tidy it up when I get home from work.)
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin] Empty Re: Edict of Expulsion [Attn: Hoshi Nin]

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:50 pm
And so it ended; the census was over.

With a few strokes of Tanji's pen, a large majority of Hoshigakure's shinobi population would find themselves blacklisted. They would be barred from the village, reviled as traitors, and hunted like dogs. All but a few had elected not to report for duty in the timeframe the Hogokage set out. They would soon find that, much like any action, there were consequences for inaction too.

---
Thread Closed.

TWC: 435

+2 stats & +435 words to Gate of View

[All Hoshigakure shinobi that did not post here are now considered missing ninja. Please contact me if you missed this due to extenuating circumstances.]
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 pm
[exit]

Claiming 477 words toward Hikariton: Alis Ad Angelum
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum