Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Arrival

+8
Tottori
Yasahiro Yagami
Shin
Kinzoku
Hayate
Gidyne
Site Administrator
Calin Uesugi
12 posters
Go down
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

arrival - Arrival - Page 4 Empty Re: Arrival

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:45 am
Here we go,

Firstly, Kenshin's last two paragraphs hold no water. The second one is based around the line I edited out of my post after reading it over and over and realizing that arriving as the eye gouging began may have been a little far fetched. And now that Gary has informed us that placeholders don't prevent edits, that makes Kenshin's third paragraph and grounds for a void null also.

The matter of the 1/2mile distance. To put it simply, I'm saying Rin got the distance wrong. The max distance a clone can travel from its creator is 1/2 a mile. That would mean Kenshin's clone was at its limit the entire topic which just doesn't fit the flow of the topic. That means the clone would be unable to control any of its attacks past that point, meaning it would have never been able to try and attack Hayate. If the clone was at the 1/2mile mark from the tower, then Hayate was outside of the mark and would have been safe from everything, again not fitting the flow of the topic. Also, in the post that Kenshin got voided for trying to 48hour me after maintenance, he states "it [the clone] would simply make its way through the field of now visible Makibishi Spikes". Even though the post was voided, In order to do this he would have been passing that 1/2 mile threshold which is why I'm claiming that the distance has always been less than 1/2mile since the topic started. The entire topic has been proceeding with the idea that the distance was less than 1/2mile up until Rin's post. So to conveniently claim it is now half a mile when it best suits Kenshin doesn't add up. 

But, assuming it is ruled that the 1/2mile distance is valid, here is why Kinzoku would reach the tower before Kenshin exits.
First, Kenshin only every states the speed he is moving at once. "In an instant the arm that had been stabbing the Kunai towards his Byakugan was held within his grasp, the woman unable to follow the speed of the movement due to her minuscule reaction time". This quite clearly informs the reader he is moving at top speed, which he identifies no where else, ooc or ic. What he does make quite clear are that his intentions are to torture Rin, not simply attack her and be done with it. To torture Rin, Kenshin realistically would not be doing so at a speed of 180 due to the fact it's simply too fast for Rin's reaction time. Her reaction time is 100 (or 125 with experience fighter, not sure if it still provides that boost), meaning she wouldn't be able to perceive any of the movements or pain up until the moment she was dropped if he was moving at 180. But the purpose of torture is to make sure the victim feels the pain, which would imply Kenshin wasn't moving much faster than Rin's reaction time. And with the lack of speed indication in his post after he stops the kunai attack, this can easily be inferred.  In this case, even without a booster, Kinzoku would be able to arrive at some point during the torture, even mid way. Besides the fact Kenshin also takes the time to speak to her which would only give Kinzoku more time to arrive.

Second, Kenshin is claiming he simply exits the topic before Kinzoku has time to make it to the tower. The reason I believe that is not the case is because an exit can only be approved at the end of the posting round or by the end of the timer. Since I interrupted him before the end, he hasn't exit yet. Ok but wait, maybe Kenshin, being faster than Kinzoku, left the office before Kinzoku arrived, right? Unfortunately, I don't believe that to be the case either. Kenshin attempts to simply exit the topic entirely and never actually has his character leave the office. He ends his post simply letting and watching Rin leave, which places him in the Kage's tower up until the approval of his exit. Which also means it places him in the Kage's office until the end of my post, half mile distance or not. So whether Kinzoku arrives before, during, or after the torture does not change the fact that Kinzoku should still arrive at the Kage's tower with Kenshin there and carry out his attack.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:52 am
Good Morning,

I apologize to all involved for not posting a ruling yesterday and appreciate your patience in this matter, the long workday got the better of me. Nonetheless, I'm here now, so let's get down to the brass tacks...

As you might expect, I'll start this ruling with the same old refrain: members should strive to resolve their disputes among themselves before going to staff. Unfortunately, in this case, the concerned parties were unable to come to an understanding. I doubt my continued campaign for cooperation will amount to much, but I hope you won't fault me for trying.

I can go the distance

Here we have the issue of how far Kenshin is from his clone. Kinzoku contends that the clone is less than half a mile from the user based on the actions of Kenshin in a previously voided post. The details of voided posts, however, have no bearing on current arguments because they are, well, voided. As such, the reality established by Rin via vague manipulation,
Unbeknownst to Rin as all of this happened, half a mile away, a clone of the man she had just killed, in the middle of a strike with his chains and hidden inside of a wall would disappear in a puff of smoke.
dominates here making Kenshin and his clone exactly half a mile from each other upon the latter's dispersal.

Ruling:

Kenshin is half a mile away from his clone when it disperses.

I will also say that Rin's entrance to this thread in the manner he went about it is questionable at best, but that has no bearing on my ruling, as no one disputed it directly unless we count Kenshin's ic/ooc jab.

I'll be there someday

This one really is a gray area for me. Kinzoku argues that even if the half-mile distance is valid his clone still arrives in time to interrupt the torturing of Rin and Kenshin's subsequent exit. I am sympathetic to the idea that Kenshin would take his time to torture his victim and not speak at ridiculous speeds while doing so. By that same token, our site has not really ever defined what a speed stat equates to in concrete terms, so it's difficult to ascertain how much distance can be traveled unless comparing relative speeds, which we lack here.

Ruling:

This is a hard ruling to make without our speed system having concrete numbers and Kenshin not providing speed for his actions makes it all the harder. As such, I'm going to split the difference and make a gut call; Kinzoku's attack would not be launched 'mid-way' through the speech but rather a few moments after its conclusion. On a further note, I'd normally rule it as meta for Kinzoku to instantly know the fastest path to the kage tower, but he was a former Suna shinobi and it stands to reason that he would still be familiar with the village.

I know every half-mile will be worth my while

The final—and central—issue hinges on Kenshin's distinct lack of exit from this thread beyond putting 'exit' in his claims. Indeed, his previous post ends like so:
“Now go, run back to your masters and inform them of my message” He would state when he felt that he had inflicted enough damage, releasing his hold on the woman's arm and presumably allowing her to drop to the floor. From there, provided the woman did nothing foolish, he would simply allow her to leave, content with the punishment he inflicted upon her… and slightly curious about how long she would manage to survive.

This is probably the easiest aspect of this thread to parse out because, without detailing his exit, it leaves his claim open to dispute as we see in Kinzoku's counterargument. Once more, without details on Kenshin's part, I am hard-pressed to allow his exit especially given the combative nature of this thread—details are important in combat threads.

Final Ruling:

Kenshin's 'exit' is interrupted by Kinzoku's attack a few moments after his torture session. This thread will continue with Kenshin's post (48-hour timer starts from this ruling) and thereafter will follow the posting order outlined by Hayate previously, (Hayate -> Rin -> Tadashi -> Kinzoku -> Kenshin). If you stuck with me through all that, thank you; it was a slog, to say the least. As always, my DM's and PM's are open to all.

Note: I discuss the issue of placeholders and edits in my previous posts.

Cheers.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:24 am
As Kenshin finished his little ‘demonstration’ to the weakling that had dared to enter his office uninvited, and the subsequent order that he had given her to return to her masters, the Byakugan in his right eye would take note of a single crossbow bolt heading towards the Kazekage tower. But before it reached even 70m of the building that single bolt turned into hundreds, if not thousands, of crossbow bolts, and it seemed that each and every one of said bolts was adorned with an explosive tag. While a great deal of them were heading towards the tower itself, a great many more were poised to level the surrounding buildings… how unfortunate for those that lived within those particular apartment complexes. He wondered if perhaps the one who launched the attack had thought about the potential for collateral damage, or whether they simply didn’t care. The answer didn’t particularly matter to Kenshin, but if they were indeed affiliated with Kirigakure then the village either needed to better train their people… or the warmongering leadership of the village was more shortsighted than he had imagined. If they didn’t intend to butcher the populous than this one act would no doubt cement them as enemies, and if they did intend to butcher everyone… well, word of the wholesale slaughter would spread and the reputations of all parties involved would be further tainted. Such a reputation was a double edged sword and in the end would prove to be quite counterproductive if they wished for more clients… but at the same time, the village itself would gain a great deal of infamy. 

But really, he couldn’t care less about the people who lived within those buildings or the skulking little rat that had launched the attack in the first place… in fact, he gained more by simply letting the attack demolish the buildings and kill those that resided within. If he survived this ordeal he had many enemies that he could point the enraged and vengeful village of Sunagakure towards… and if he lost then the likelihood of him actually surviving was slim to none, so there was no point musing over that. The Ragdoll was in no mood to have to fight more vermin… he wanted prey of a higher quality… he wanted to face actual opponents, something that would provide him at least some level of challenge… not simply exterminate the vermin that thought themselves to be special. Without an additional word of warning to the rat that had infiltrated his office, provided of course that she hadn’t left yet, Kenshin would simply begin to convert his flesh into the unique and corrupted Natural Energy that made up his Corrupted Sage Mode. He would of course time the transformation itself in order to fool the pathetic little rat, waiting until the bolts had begun to tear their way through the wall of his office to complete the transformation. As the bolts approached him, at the exact moment that the bolt closest to him reached 1.5m of his current position, the transformation would be complete, and Kenshin’s chakra signature would vanish alongside his body. 

He cared not whether this little ruse fooled that rat that launched the attack, all he cared about was putting an end to this farce of an attack on HIS prize by cutting the head from the snake itself… And that meant facing the Legendary Mizukage, Xyxer Gyojin, in combat. He only hoped that the man actually lived up to the countless legends that had been spread about his prowess… but now the true issue was locating the man. 

The invisible and undetectable form of Kenshin would begin to shoot through the air as fast as this form would allow, heading in the direction of the secondary entrance to the village, directly opposite to the one that his clone had been attempting to kill the first rat in. The pathetic display there had to have been some type of diversionary tactic to allow the main force to enter, they had been far too pathetic to have been part of the actual assault force, so it was only logical to assume that the secondary entrance would have more capable fighters. Whether the Mizukage himself was among them was another question entirely, but it was a risk that Kenshin was willing to take… after-all, there was no guarantee that the man actually came. If he wasn’t there then The Immortal would simply slaughter each and every one of the invaders and send box after box of mangled corpses directly to Kirigakure itself as a message. 

And if the man was there… then The Ragdoll and The Leviathan would face off in what he truly hoped would be the clash of the generation. 

WC: 794

[Exit]

TWC: 3668

AP Usage:
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:33 pm
If the words of the konoha genin reached Hayate, it did not show. His breathing continued to become more regular and his eyes did not twitch from the body before him, the life he had taken.

And taken was the right word. He had reached out and snatched it, without resistance. It was not a fair fight, and looking back, she probably wasnt a danger when he stuck her down. But years of training hadn't allowed him to let even the smallest chance of failure to creep in, in the name of fairness or kindness. Even the smallest weed in the tiniest crack must be rooted out immediately.

As the Hokage began his impassioned speech, hayate took out a cloth from his leg pouch, wiping the blade off in long strokes from hilt to tip, letting the blood further stain the soil below as the body itself disappeared into tadashi's scroll. The blade had just been put back in its scabbard, and shifted form again from the polished steel guard to his normal spatha, when the Hokage then turned and spoke directly to Hayate.

He cocked his head ever so slightly and thought for a moment before responding with a small resolute shake of his head. "No, I must report back. But dont worry.... we'll find you."

Hayate reached over to pat the shoulder of Tadashi, now leaned over the body finishing the storage. As he did, a small black mark appeared where his pinky touched flesh, just above the collar. It quickly vanished from view.

"Gambate."

With that he took off back to the Kiri forces at an odd gate, his feet seeming to slide for a bit where they hit the ground, as if he were a video game character whose walk cycle was independent of his actual speed.

[When he reached the kiri forces he would report to the first superior he saw about his encounter and the Konoha charge.]

[exit unless interruptted]
5 ap for mark seal on tadashi
20 ap for wave flow (+20 speed)

1952 words
219 to finish water clone ninjutsu (needed 291, 25% max stats discount brings that to 218.25)
1733 to Sensory Seal: Sight (using max stat bonus, this makes it an effective 2310/3.5k)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:19 am
Rin smirked as the blade hurtled towards the man, she hadn't expected it to be this easy but then she was one of the best. That was until he hand abruptly stopped, the rapid change in speed caused a sharp pain to radiate up her arm the bones fracturing slightly as they groaned under the force of her movement. Rin blinked in surprise cringing as she tried to decipher what had happened, her vision had gone blurry and red, her head was throbbing with a growing pain. 'Genjutsu?' She thought to herself instinctively circulating her chakra to break free of any foreign influence, that was when she felt it, that sickening chakra radiating from the man in front of her, only he wasn't merely sitting in front of her; in but a fraction of a fraction of a moment the man... no that wasn't right, this was no man, for he truely was a demon; the demon had risen and taken hold of her throat. That explained it, the pain in her head, the blurry vision, she couldn't breath, couldn't think, already that primal part of her that had kept her alive all those years on the streets started to rise up. She felt terror, pure and unadulterated, she needed to run, to find somewhere dark and small, somewhere she could hide and be free of this pain. Already a wetness began to roll down her cheeks as she struggled and thrashed.

It was truely a wretched sight, no matter how she dressed herself up and made herself seem intimidating the girl was nothing more than a gutter rat, plucked from the streets by the whims of fate. She'd certainly thought that about herself before on those lonely dark and cold nights, but this, this was proof of it, she was nothing in this world, the great powers that be could crush her like a fly without a second thought... 'No, no that isn't right, I can do this' The girl thought to herself, forcing herself to calm her struggling. 'I can still fight' as she did her best to stop her thrashing, Rin forced down that sense of primal terror, deep deep inside of her. The girl's body still trembling she made eye contact with the man, for a fraction of a second she began to reach down and shape her chakra, preparing to counter attack, and then the man began to speak. "“You are pathetic… and you were supposed to be the one to judge whether I was worth doing business with?Are the men you represent truly so weak? If so, what do I have to gain by allying myself with them? The answer is simple… I gain nothing." The aura radiating as he spoke was horrifying, she had thought herself weak by comparison to the man, but as he spoke she could see in his eyes that she didnt ever register as a person, those cold dead eyes, that deep seated disgust, she was nothing to this man but vermin, and the worst part is he was right; compared to her he was like a god, great and terrible in his wrath, what use would a god have for an alliance with vermin.

As the girl processed all of this the man's arm began to writhe, almost bubbling for a second. Rin watched in horror as the skin began to part, and rather than blood thick black threads began to squirm out of his arm, tendrils of the stuff radiating the same disgusting black ooze that dripped from his eyes; and with that the tenuous control Rin had maintained on her fear burst, the girl thrashing and screaming in terror as those threads began to crawl up her face, a thick trail of the revolting black muck spreading across her face until suddenly she realised she couldn't see the thread anymore... and that was when it clicked, the pain in her head the wetness on her face, the blurry vision, hadn't come from the lack of air but rather from her eye. 'Oh god it hurts' she thought to herself, and as her screams of terror began to turn to screams of pain and agony; and as she screamed the man merely continued to speak the disdain and derision still evident in his voice.

“You will deliver a message from me to your masters…" and as he spoke despite the pain radiating throughout her being Rin listened, for she couldn't help it, this man was a god, a force of nature made incarnate, and what fool could bare to ignore a god, indeed what fool would dare to do so. Her mind on the edge of breaking, consciousness all but gone, a single thought broke through her pain and terror. 'A message, that is all he wants of me?'
"If I catch wind of them or any of their ilk within my borders I will personally hunt them down and by the time that I am finished they will be begging for death.” As the man spoke his words seemed more and more reasonable, compared to the pain radiating out of her face as those black horrors withed and peeled away her flesh, his words sounded downright kind, yes she would deliver his message, if that was all it took to make this pain stop why wouldn't she. Gritting her teeth together to stifle another scream the girl nodded her head at the man's words, forcing a smile; and as the girl forced that smile the pain stopped, her forced smile turning to one of relief, for a fraction of a second she could breath easy again as the pain lessened. The girl let out a sigh of relief and almost as if in response the pain came back ten times over as the man's hand moved again in a blur of motion, a sickening squelch coming from what remained of her ruined eye as the crushed remnants of the organ were forced out and onto her ruined face.

Screaming in agony Rin's mind retreated in on itself, desperate to find anything to focus on other than that god awful pain, he had stopped speaking, she couldn't focus on his words any longer, but he still held her by the throat, she focussed on that feeling, his strong rough hand holding her suspended in the air, it wasn't much but she tried focus on it, anything to distract her from the pain, though even that dubious distraction didn't last long, that hand the one thing she'd been able to hold on to as her world, her very self was ripped away, released her, and she found herself hanging in the air, with blood and muck in her remaining eye and her entire body radiating pain the girl was practically blind and mad with pain; already her cries of agony had turned to muffled whimpers, and as the demon god continued his ministrations those same whimpers became naught but pitiful mewling as her arm was sliced to ribbons. When he was finally done Rin dropped to the floor with naught but a sound, curling in on herself; and then she heard his voice once again "“Now go, run back to your masters and inform them of my message” before the man had even finished speaking Rin had already begun to flee, that primal part of her brain so eager to run and hide heard his command to go and immediately began to activate her chakra network, it was a painful process, as her chakra began to circulate and the girl activated her vanish technique, the black muck that coated her began to writhe and burn against her body, bubbling and spreading to coat her as a loud pop punctuated her disappearance.

[Exit via Vanish]
TWC: 3444
[Claims: 1 ruined eye, 1 ruined arm, PTSD, Potential Stockholm Syndrome, A splitting headache, and one hell of a medical bill]
[Will do actual claims later]

[All actions at max speed unless stated otherwise yada yada, you guys know the drill]

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 am
Ken, rin, hayate, exits,and claims approved
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:09 pm
As Tadashi finished collecting the remains of Senhime, the Hokage would make a passionate speech to storm Sunagakure and defeat its defendants. Whilst the army rode towards the village, Kinzoku would stop dead in his tracks, quickly observing the two teens. The ginger internally gulped while still resembling to have kept his cool externally.

If the young teen was, to be honest, the true reason why he took the traveler's body was that he truly felt a connection to the woman as if they were related by blood, especially when she seemed to have activated her Sharingan moments before her demise. Tadashi's mother was an Uchiha and he lived in the Uchiha district most of his life despite not inheriting any of his mother's clan abilities. The teen felt compelled to respect Senhime's death to a certain extent. Perhaps he would give her a proper burial in the Uchiha district when he returned to Konoha if she didn't have any use to him. The ginger hoped the Hokage wouldn't concoct any negative presumptions about his actions.

Kinzoku would begin to make his way to the village once more after a brief chat with the blood-soaked swordsman. Tadashi felt a slender pinky touch just above his collar as Hayate's voice ringed to his ear. A small smirk began to form on the ginger's expression.

"Ganbarimasu."

His feet would instantaneously shoot and dash forward, rejoining the army in mere seconds as he deactivated Dracosight for the time being. His padded hood would immediately shoot back up from the armor.

(EXIT)

WC: 357
TWC: 1571

Claims:
-I'm pretty sure I get C power rank from "defeating" Senhime if not aiding Hayate in "defeating" her.
-If I get C power rank, claiming all rewards that come with it. 
-7 Stat Points
-(1571/1650) WC Towards False Darkness
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm
I believe you have been told no to that Tadashi, and I stand by that. If you want to use this in an appeal though, it may help your case.

Approved of the other stuff.

Also Hayate, if you want I think you can claim B power rank for killing Sel. (Not 100 percent sure since you did get help with the kill.) If you wish to pursue this power rank up, let me know and I'll ask the rest of staff if they want to allow it or not.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:02 pm
So Hikari, the only other staff member who opposed me getting a power ranking in this topic was Valen and here's what he said:

arrival - Arrival - Page 4 Valen10

Mind you, Valen isn't a moderator anymore and he is the one who got killed in the topic so he couldn't really give an impartial verdict if he wanted to. Even if we were to take that into consideration, the Dual Ranking System does not support what he said since Hayate and I both defeated a higher ranking ninja, in addition, the rules do not specify if the fight has to be 1v1. I used Temporary Paralysis to eliminate all ways of Sen dodging and Hayate finished her off with a slash. It's called teamwork.

Killer Instinct: Defeat a foreign shinobi/kunoichi [ie one not from your village] with a power rank higher than yours as a D-rank. This will be monitored for abuse.
Killer Instinct: Defeat a foreign shinobi/kunoichi [ie one not from your village] with a power rank higher than yours as a C-rank. This will be monitored for abuse.

So, is there any other reasons why I shouldn't be allowed my power rank up?
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:37 pm
Well hello there, so under the current rules this technically qualifies for a rank up, as such we as a staff team had deliberated and decided to approve this rank up however a word of caution to anyone reading this, multi-person combats will be closely monitored and this will not always be the case in the future.

Congratulations Tadashi, I hope to see some good CD from this coming up

Edit: as a point of reference this is an approval from the entire staff team, not just myself. Hik specifically wishes for her blessing to be known.
Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum