HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcap64%Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 363 ]
Word of mouth
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcap16%Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcap2%Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcap2%Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcap15%Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 564
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice Nara

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Cherry16

82 SPRING, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: ---
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Gazing Upon What Once Was
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:54 am

» Parasitic Genjutsu
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:16 am

» Moving on into the sunset.
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:35 am

» Hoshigakure Escape Topic
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:26 am

» Draconic Lineage
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:09 am

» Genin exam.
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:05 am

» Mending the Magical Girl
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» The Calm Before The Storm
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:29 am

» Artimus Noxus Uchiha stats.
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 2:18 am

» Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeby Xyxer Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Top posting users this week
Artimus
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcapFire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_voting_barFire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap 
Tadashi Namikaze
Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_lcapFire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_voting_barFire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Alice
Genki Rones
Ares Pendragon
Nobunaga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Tanji Heiji
Xyxer
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Fame : 142
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : I'm the Avatar
Clan : Youka ain't my dad
Clan Element : None yet
Bloodline : Many
Ryo : 233500
100%

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Empty
PostSubject: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Name: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust
Element: Fire
Spec Type: Ninjutsu
Backstory: N/A

Appearance: Large cloud of smoldering Ash

Appearance :

Handseals: N/A
Duration: 6 posts
Cooldown: Posts used +2
Range: 30m in all directions
Power: 60
Speed: 60
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does: The user of this technique expels chakra infused ash from their mouths, blanketing the surrounding area and burning anyone that comes into contact with it at jutsu power. The ash may be dispersed by a large scale Wind Release technique that surpasses this technique in power, but other than that there is little one can do to dispel this technique once it has been cast. Those with less health than the power of this technique will find that the burns produced by this technique can be quite lethal if vital areas or large portions of their bodies are burnt. Those with more health than the power of this technique, but not by 20 or higher, will find the burns to be quite debilitating, inflicting a -50 to both their strength and speed stats until their burns are treated by a medical technique with power higher than this techniques (or until the topic that the burns were received in ends). If either of the 2 stats is reduced to 0 then the portion of the body that is burnt is paralyzed.

The user is of course immune to the damage produced by this technique. 

Character Specific: N/A
Wordcount to learn: 2,500
Action Cost: 45 to activate. 20 for upkeep
Mastery: N/A
Bonus Requirements: N/A
Canon or Custom: Canon

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Eldkd46

Last edited by Kenshin Uzumaki on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 158
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2), Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light
Ryo : 13950
100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 am

I'm just going on the assumption that everything in the CC is mine right now, feel free to yell at me if I am wrong.

1. Lets lower the distance of this tech to 20 meters instead of 50. I know S rank techs that have a lower AOE.

2. What happens if someone takes the debuff, but they don't have 50 strength or speed?

3. So, correct me if I am wrong (Which you know canon better than I, so I probably am.) But I was under the impression that ash style was limited to the Sarutobi clan? The fact that this also dosn't require handsigns makes me think that as well.

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Tumblr_osirvsHJjP1qehrvso2_540

How many days had it been since the girl had been put in these chains?
How many nights had it been since the girl had graced her stomach with a full meal?
How many hours has it been since the girl was striped of her vestments and put into these rags?
How much punishment had the girl taken for the one she loved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin Uzumaki
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Kenshin Uzumaki

Fame : 142
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : I'm the Avatar
Clan : Youka ain't my dad
Clan Element : None yet
Bloodline : Many
Ryo : 233500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 6:26 am

1. I lowered the range to 30m because there are actually approved A-ranks with higher ranges, but I do agree that 50m was a bit too much. 

2. Added in a little portion to explain what will happen should the debuff bring either speed or strength down to 0

3. There were actually no true 'Ash Style' techniques in Canon. The one that you are likely think of was used by Asuma and didn't actually use Ash, it used Gunpowder. But yeah, in Canon this tech was actually used by Madara

Edit: Added in a link to the Canon tech

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust Eldkd46
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 12:56 am

1. If you can link me a jutsu like that I will allow it to stay 30M

2. Cool.

3. Honestly I would feel better if we gave it some hand seals. (As we have both said in the past after all, we don't stick strictly to canon.) However, I will go ahead and let this go through and let a full mod make the call.

How many nights had it been since the girl had graced her stomach with a full meal?
How many hours has it been since the girl was striped of her vestments and put into these rags?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Trial approved

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Fully approved unless Alice wants to overule me on the handseals thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Alice

Fame : 84
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : -
Ryo : 8650
100%

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 5:01 pm

You’re good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust   Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Release: Hiding in the Ash and Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Canon Jutsu :: Ninjutsu-
Jump to: