HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcap64%Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 363 ]
Word of mouth
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcap16%Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcap2%Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcap2%Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcap15%Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 564
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice Nara

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Cherry16

82 SPRING, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: ---
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Gazing Upon What Once Was
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:54 am

» Parasitic Genjutsu
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:16 am

» Moving on into the sunset.
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:35 am

» Hoshigakure Escape Topic
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:26 am

» Draconic Lineage
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:09 am

» Genin exam.
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:05 am

» Mending the Magical Girl
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» The Calm Before The Storm
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:29 am

» Artimus Noxus Uchiha stats.
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 2:18 am

» Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeby Xyxer Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Top posting users this week
Artimus
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcapFuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_voting_barFuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap 
Tadashi Namikaze
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_lcapFuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_voting_barFuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Alice
Genki Rones
Ares Pendragon
Nobunaga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Tanji Heiji
Xyxer
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 158
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2), Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light
Ryo : 13950
100%

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Empty
PostSubject: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 am

Name: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast
Element: Fire/Wind/Lightning/Hikariton
Spec Type: Fuin/Nin
Backstory: In her time perfecting seal for the village hidden among the stars, Hikari has developed many seals designed for defense and support in order to enhance the brave men and women from the village hidden among the stars. In the past the kunochi strayed away from creating offensive seals due to a fear that her seal may be used to accidentally harm the innocent. However, with the declining skill of the average Hoshi Shinobi, Hikari felt he need to start developing seals to help the offensive capabilities of weaker shinobi. As such, the woman developed a jutsu that would allow even gennin to obtain A rank level jutsu without much practice.

Appearance:
The Seal:

Chakra Blast:

Handseals:
Seal Placement: Ram - Dog - Tiger - Ox - Boar - Snake
Seal Activation: None
Duration:
Seal Placement: Until used
Seal Activation: Until max distance is reached
Cooldown:
Seal Placement: N/A
Seal Activation: N/A
Range:
Seal Placement: Physical Contact
Seal Activation: 40 Meters / 100 meters
Power: 69/Chakra
Speed: 69/Chakra
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does:

Gathering up a large amount of chakra, the user is able to store it inside a seal and place it into the palm of ones hand. By focusing their chakra into the seal, the one with the seal placed on them can open the seal and release the stored chakra. The stored chakra will escape the seal and come out in a beam that shoots a blast of chakra, 5 CM in radius, 10 CM in length out in a straight line. The seal will disappear upon the release of the chakra and must be reapplied before using it again.

While storing one's chakra inside a seal, the user will need to infuse an element they know into this the stored chakra. Depending on what element the user infuses in it, a different effect will be applied to the laser.

Fire: The laser burns at a power equal to that of the power of this jutsu
Lightning: The laser will electrocute any one with the power of this juts. If the beam of electricity hits a water source or a metallic object, conduction will cause this jutsu to go travel through it at half the jutsu's speed, and electrify anything touching it. Any of these with a health of 20 more (Or if not applicable, power.) than the power of this jutsu will be immune to these effects.
Wind: This jutsu will deliver blunt force upon hitting a target. This attack is invisible to anyone without chakra vision.
Light: This blast is created via pure light radiation. It burns at the power of this jutsu, and ignores any medical based DR/ medical based power reducing jutsu by an amount depending on the rank of the seal (50 for A rank, 70 for S rank.)

Various rules about the seals
- One person can only have two of these seals on their person at a time. (One on both hands.)
- In order to prevent jutsu spamming, a seal can not be reapplied in the same thread that it is used.
- Each seal can only have one type of chakra stored in it.

Character Specific: Hikari Namikaze
Wordcount to learn: 4,750/8,000 WC FROM THE A RANK VERSION GOES INTO THE S RANK VERSION
Action Cost: 49/100 for placement, 49/100 for Shooting
Mastery: N/A
Bonus Requirements: Chakra Infusion, Chakra storage seal.
Canon or Custom: Custom

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tumblr_osirvsHJjP1qehrvso2_540

How many days had it been since the girl had been put in these chains?
How many nights had it been since the girl had graced her stomach with a full meal?
How many hours has it been since the girl was striped of her vestments and put into these rags?
How much punishment had the girl taken for the one she loved?

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:18 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 am

Trial approved. (Mods will get that joke.)

Also, I am trying to come up with a size for the laser, but am drawing a blank. So I figured the mod on this might have an idea what would be fair.

How many nights had it been since the girl had graced her stomach with a full meal?
How many hours has it been since the girl was striped of her vestments and put into these rags?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Fame : 101
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Yamaguchi
Ryo : 10
100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 8:00 am

Howdy, Hik. You got the (un)lucky draw and got me to trial mod this. I'll give it a proper run through tomorrow with you, but the things that just pop out to me. 

- This being a Chakra stat S rank should cost 100 AP to use. While I fully understand that you have the "100 AP" cost in the application process, I will have to ask you to up this to 100 upon firing the laser. It is a hand seal free firing that is Chakra stat. This isn't as much an issue with you or this particular tech, but the iffy Fuinjutsu system in place now that allows such a thing that allows them to "prebuff" to their hearts content. Of course, all we can do until it is properly fixed is gently guide it in a direction closer to what it should be more like. 

- Also, please give the application part some hand seals. You and I both know that the application process will happen in a thread as far removed from combat as humanly possible, so tossing some handseals on the part of the tech that places the seal shouldn't gimp its effectiveness and would make me feel a bit better about it. 

- Cooldown. Gonna need one on this actually activating so that you can't just back to back "fire da lazuh". I'm new, and I don't have a suggestion but I'm happy to work with you here. 

- Chakra Infusions aspects:

- Lightning allows you to ignore water techs of higher power clashing with it? If so, that is something I'm not keen on. Please elaborate on if this was your intention or not with the tech. Also, please specify that the tech travelling through the conduction cannot travel more than its specified range remaining (ie if it travels 66 meters and then hits something that is conductive it can still only travel the remaining 34 meters. This is probably what you meant anyhow, but having something in there specifically stating it helps prevent the vague factor.) In all honesty, I like the concept but dislike what it can do synergy wise with something like Rain Tiger at Will. Flood the ground and then get a 100 meter AoE? I'll give it that the half speed makes me feel better about it, but something to note moving forward.

- Light says it ignores Medical based DR. Might I ask why that is? If I had to guess this is something in at least one of your other techs and you probably already answered this, but I don't wish to hunt it down if it can be helped. Medical can literally regrow organs and tissue without second thought, so why would "radiation" prevent this? I just seek clarity on the matter so that I can assess it better and all. 

Hope I didn't pick it apart too hard. Smile I await your response.

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 1:23 am

I would call myself lucky!

1. So, Fuinjutsu is weird where it sometimes cost it at the time of palcement, and sometimes cost it at the time of use. (Normaly at the time of placement.) Since this did require the user to do something, I feel like it shouldn't be that high, but if you are willing to make a note of it when you trial approve it for the full mod, I'll change it. Fair? Smile

2. Fuinjutsu's that are at melee range pretty much never require handsigns, but once again, I'll do it since as you said it doesn't matter.

3. The thought behind the no cool down is so that two lasers could be fired at the same time. I added a "In order to prevent jutsu spamming, a seal can not be reapplied in the same thread that it is used." Clause in the jutsu to prevent what you were saying, but I can change more if you wish.
4. That was kinda the thought, but I can understand the issue now that you put it that way. I'm cool with changing it, what would you recommend?

5. So I can go into a long science lesson for you, but here is the TLDR: Powerful light cause light radiation that can permanently alter cells to create cancer cells. Medical jutsu's would attempt to regenerate the cells, but due to these cancer cells would cause issues with it. I have had permision to do this in the past, (Actually, Valen and I came up with the idea at the same time, but I apped it first and he thought someoneelse gave me the idea from him.) but I was told that I would have to drop other things for it, so I just gave up on it. I can link you to some of those rulings if you wish.

Edit: PSSTTT!!! MAX! I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE SIZE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 8:19 am

1. You are right, I'll make a note of it and let the full mod make the judgement call. Fuinjutsu is just an odd spec sometimes lol

2. Thank you much. Didn't think such would be a huge concern. 

3. Considering the inability for reapplication in the same thread, such doesn't seem too bad to me. Just don't go making any silly "seal automatically reapplies" effects. I quickly looked over what you had and I didn't think I saw anything like that. Should you have something like that, I ask that you bring it to my attention, please. 

4. hmm. That's a tough one. Perhaps if the water tech that is strong enough to just snuff it out (20 or more power iirc) hits the beam it dies, but if it doesn't outright it can continue to travel through it at a reduced range and speed. I like the half thing you have already for speed. Possibly range too? I dunno. What are your thoughts?

5. Yeah, I get that it can create cancerous cells, but Med can also regenerate lost limbs and organs, return life to the dead, purge the body of outside toxins. Medical Techniques on site are far more potent than real life medical practices. Does this effect that ignores it ignore barriers, or just DR effects that are described as "rapid healing"? Does it ignore medical barrier effects that produce DR?

My big concern is that this is both a laser attack and a medical debuff of "chakra stat+". Medical Techs that provide DR (debuff incoming tech) typically do just that and not much of anything else. This debuffs their techniques and hits them with a big ol' laser at the same time. 

I would be far more willing to let this sort of effect stay if it follow more standard debuff numbers. That would be 50 for A rank, and 70 for S rank. Could say due to the mutations and cancerous cells the medical healing effect has a harder time or something along those lines.

As for the size of the laser beam, I really don't know. Considering its beam status, I'd thing that it shouldn't be too large. Maybe a few meters wide in diameter? Do you have any preference to the size? Do you want it to be bigger, or smaller?

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 1:39 am

Just woke up and already exhausted, here is what I did.

1. Added a line to the Lightning style jutsu.

2. Changed that part of the light style.

Also, I was thinking pretty small. Going to be honest, I was more thinking like an Iron Man laser blast, but I couldn't find a gif of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Alice

Fame : 84
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Nara
Bloodline : -
Ryo : 8650
100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 3:52 am

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwQulI69qvI4uiQ_pkbsWDyNOPSrIuJpNCBOrDgu7GgpCJgmkI

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tenor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 am

Thanks for the visuals, Alice.

Thank you for the edits and updates, Hik. 

Few more thoughts and questions:

1. Does this effect that reduced DR work on medical barrier effects that produce DR, or just DR effects that are described as "rapid healing"? Just looking to clarify the details here. 

2. "Man made out of iron" has a beam that looks fairly small. This looks to be a handful of centimeters. Could make it like 5 centimeters wide. 

3. The picture above brings a good question to mind. Is the beam a constant stream, or is it more like a "bullet"? If it is a constant stream, what happens when you move your hand? (See above picture for what I am talking about)

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 am

1. I was hoping both, but if I have to limit it, ok.

2. Ok, that works, I'll edit it in tomorrow.

3. Bullet. I have had enough nightmares with lasers that move from CL. A small bullet is just easier to manage.

Edit: found an Image I want!
Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast Tumblr_mj79lmerD01rp0vkjo1_500

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast   Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu: Elemental Blast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Custom Jutsu :: Fuinjutsu-
Jump to: