HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_voting_barA New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_voting_barA New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A New Beginning (Max)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ares Pendragon
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo
Ares Pendragon

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Ryo : 4000
100%

A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Guren Hyakuya. Ares would listen to the young Raikage as he mentioned the name of one of their Chuunin. "A lot of common between us two, you say?" He would then take a look at this shinobi's file Max just handed over to him. "Guren Hyakuya, 14 years of age, Chuunin" the young Jounin was reading out loud. Looking over his likes and dislikes the Pendragon would notice they shared a couple of those. His eyes then fell on the young boy's clan. "Hyuuga huh? Interesting." It seemed like they shared specialties and elements as well as similar personalities. "It seems like you were right about our common interests my Lord, I'm sure we'll be able to get along just fine." The young Raikage was sure Guren would be able to learn a great deal from Ares himself. "You're flattering me my Lord. I'm not so sure about that since I still have much to learn myself but I'll try my hardest as I always do." So it looked like he would be spending some time with this Guren guy, getting ready for whatever was coming for them.

The young Pendragon was curious to how the little lord was holding up himself, after all it had been a couple of hectic days that could be taxing on both his body and mind. "How are you feeling about all of this yourself?" He would ask while putting Guren's file back on the table. Everyone would be looking at Maximillian for advice and what not. His people would only be looking at one man and one man only, the Raikage. It was a pressure not everyone would be able to sustain. "Feel free to rely on us from time to time. It's what we're here for after all." He would assure the young lord. "Was there anything else you'd like to discuss?" They were going to face a threat as large as they have never seen before so they had to prepare themselves as much as they could. 

(WC: 336, TWC: 3304)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Fame : 103
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Yamaguchi
Ryo : 10
100%

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 pm

"That is all I ask of you, Ares." Max would say in reference to the Jounin trying his hardest. It was all anyone could ever really ask for. The boy would wait for the Pendragon to finish going over the file, resting his hand on his chin and thinking. 

Ares would then ask him something he had yet to be asked. Something he didn't really have time to think about prior to this moment. How has he been holding up? There was a great deal of planning and paperwork to do, and that was just for the day to day operations of the village. That accounted for neither rebuilding Kumo nor the impending attack from Kenshin Uzumaki. "It has been... taxing. Leading truly is a great burden, but somebody had to do it. I've seen firsthand when someone claims power and sits idly by." Max was of course referring to Komori, the man who he had hoped would have done far more in such a position. 

"Of course, that is why I intend to do as much as I can to strengthen Kumo for whatever fate brings our way. But to tell you the truth, I don't know. Kenshin alone is immensely strong... and if he has other strong people standing behind him... I can only hope we prepare enough to pull off a win. I don't believe we have many other options that result in the survival of the village." Max would say all of this while sitting back in his chair, slightly slouched as his hand rests on the table and his gaze reaches the ceiling. 

Mother would find a way. I, too, must somehow manage. "I have nothing more to ask of you, Ares. Best of luck in the training." Max would say allowing the man to go on with his day.

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares Pendragon
Jounin of Kumo
Jounin of Kumo
Ares Pendragon

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Ryo : 4000
100%

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:41 pm

It seemed their meeting was coming to its end as the young Raikage had nothing left to ask of the young Jounin. "In that case I'll be taking my leave" Ares said to the little lord. Neither one of them had any time to spare with the coming threat. The Pendragon boy planned to contact the Chuunin as soon as possible and who knows, maybe they would find someone else willing to train. It was just as he thought, everything that had been going on the last couple of days had been very taxing on Maximillian. Ares knew how difficult it must be for the Raikage to keep everyone's hopes up with what was coming for them. Trying to bring Kumogakure back while not being sure if they would live through the coming invasion. All they could do was try. Try and hope. "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." With those words the young Pendragon tried to cheer up his Raikage before he would leave his office. It was a random quote but without believe, hope or fire they had already lost before the first battle. "We'll make it through, somehow. We have to." Bowing once more Ares finally walked out of the chambers greeting Crawford one more time before he would try to come into contact with Guren.

(Exit)
(TWC: 3545)
Claims:
- 1500 for Summoning: Rashomon
- 1000 for Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
- 1000 for Phoenix Fire
- 17 stats
- Max' chakra signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Fame : 103
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Yamaguchi
Ryo : 10
100%

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 am

The young Raikage would nod, taking in Ares' words of hope. It wouldn't be easy, but nothing really ever is. Max would then give his own head bow to the Jounin as he left. Max would have much to do in the upcoming days. So much to plan for and the Genin still need tested...

Crawford would notice the door opening and holding it for the Jounin. "Wise words, swordsman." He would say before watching Ares as he left. It was clear by what he said that he was listening in to the Raikage's chambers, making sure that nothing bad would come of his ward. 

---Exit---

TWC:2645

Split between Max and Napa (1322 Each)

Max's Claims:
12 AP
1322 WC towards Human Puppetry (finishing the first part with 289 [2000/2000], and putting the remaining 1033 towards Unlocking second part [1033/3000];  Here is the link to prior claims)

Napa's Claims:
6 stats
1322 WC towards Yin Healing Wound Destruction (making it 1322/2500)

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze
Nova Corps
Nova Corps
Hikari Namikaze

Fame : 164
Home Village :
  • Star

Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2), Chakra Chains, Uzumaki Longevity, Inner Light
Ryo : 17700
100%

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Approved

A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 Image0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning (Max)   A New Beginning (Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning (Max)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Raikage Chambers-
Jump to: