Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 9:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 9:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 9:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 9:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 8:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 8:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 7:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Learning some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning some Stuff

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:10 pm
Yen agreed to answer Runes question about his clan, but he could tell that he didn’t know much about the clan by the way he was talking. Yen had lost a smudge of the confidence he had the whole time they had been sitting at the table in the booth here. For Rune, this did two things one it told him that Yen was not part of the Uchiha clan for if he was he would have information on the clan and what had happened. Since he keeps hearing about how great the clan was, and it was always past tense and it looked like he was going to have to do some research in the library or something as no one really wanted to talk about it. The second point told Rune that Yen was a higher ranking Shinobi than he was but he still didn’t know how high he was jounin, chuunin,  anbu? He would have to investigate further.

“Thanks for the information” Rune would tell Yen as he was getting to the bottom of his bowl of ramen as well. “If you could do you know any good books that I could pick up that could fill in any of the holes as well as tell me more about the other clans of the leaf?” Rune would lift his bowl to finish it off.

(TWC-227 TWC-1610)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:08 pm
"Knowledge has a price rune."

Yen stated grimly as he sipped his tea and glanced at rune. The thing that drives curiosity forward was an ambitious heart. However flying too close. Often left people burned. 

"You see rune. I for one know many things about pretty much all clans in this village. Abilities included. But you must go out and experience. Living through another's lenses only means you learn half of what is there.... You possess lantent abilities, but you have yet to awaken them."

Yen stated as he lifted a hand and showed rune his wrist. Insects went in and out of each pore and with no indication of pain in his body. They were one with him.

"The thing is rune. By my observation you have not shown me one thing. Why you want infomation. Knowledge is a deadly weapon and a tool when used correctly. How will you use it?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:24 pm
Rune listened to Yen as he finished his bowl of ramen. He stopped and put his bowl down now empty and looked at Yen in the eyes and thought for a moment, he now knew that yen was a member of the Aburame clan thanks to the bugs that he showed Rune. He now knew what he wanted to know about Yen well at least some of what he wanted to know. He soon spoke as the words came to his lips “I know that knowledge is only half the battle sir, and I know that you must train your body as well as your mind. That's why I need to know more information, as I'm sure you know that the most dangerous weapon the enemy has is the one you know nothing about. That's why I need to know more I never want to be put in a situation where I don’t know what something does. Its why I need to know more about the different clans so I can use that knowledge to better serve the village, as well as to protect it. I’m sure you know so much information that could be useful to me in my future adventure and I'm sure that you want to pass your knowledge on to the next generation. I for one am ready to learn and train to the utmost extream and push myself beyond my limits to protect this village, but I can’t do it alone I need someone stronger than me and wiser than what I have gathered in my few years to teach me and train me to be stronger” it would be easy for yen to see just how serious Rune is with the subject. He would slide his bowl to the end of the table now empty and wait for what yen would say.

(WC-308 TWC-1918)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:49 pm
Yen held up a finger mid runes speech and flared a bit of his powervinna display of power for but a moment. to most individuals they prolly would feel a chill. But to the genin sitting next to him the gap was obviously clear not by glance, but the sheer feeling before him.

Yen to the boy would perhaps seem much taller, or did the boy rune shrink a but out of instinct and preservation. As this was limited to the. Booth alone, rune would perhaps just shiver a bit. However it was over before he knew it and yen all this time glanced at the uchiha.

" yes knowing clans is important rune. But as you felt now it was more then just a clan. It was experience, leadership, technical handiness, and  of all willing ness go do what it takes to get the job done. I am willing to teach you but you will not be looking for clans_ but the right targets. Not the blood a person has, or family known secrets. But the person before them. You wish to better serve? You must know your own strengths and shortcomings, and make sure they are covered. Am I crystal clear rune?"

Yen statement was soft but despite tone the uchiha would probably understood the gravity behind the words yen carriers_ and for that understand where the aburame was coming from.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:36 am
Yen raised his hand mid-speech to stop Rune who did have requested and stopped to let him interject. The waitress came by and picked up the two empty dishes they had both pushed to the side of the table on her way by before Yen started to speak. Rune could feel the power radiating out of him it was so thick that he could almost taste the chakra in the air, as the hairs on his arms stood straight up as yen spoke. Telling Rune that it was more than just clan knowledge or hidden jutsu that it was experience and leadership and technical hardness that makes shinobi strong. Once the Yen had stopped speaking ending with his question if Rune understood. “Yes sir I am ready to learn and be pushed to find out just what my weakness is to better prepare myself” he would answer. With that tiny display of power Yen had told Rune what he wanted to know he now knew that Yen was a member of the aburame clan, and more importantly that he was the most powerful person he had met to this date, and as such is the only person that Rune felt could help him become strong enough to defend his village from all threats regardless if they came from within or without.

(WC-221 TWC-2139)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:12 am
"That is good rune. We shall head out to practice if you desire in a little bit. For now the important thing to consider. Is why you desire to serve the village. All shinobi have a reason to serve. So identifying what you are willing to do. Will showcase the leader within you."

Yen stated as he gestured to the lady hot another cup of tea and he studied the uchiha for a few seconds before continuing.

"With your ideals you will stand out more as a shinobi. Strong ideals mean that when things get tough. You can rally those closest to you to help. After all a good slly knows how to best assist you. So rune what do you believe is the ideals you support for the village in the future?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 pm
Rune listened to Yen taking in what he was saying as he was quickly noticing that Yen had been around a few times, and was at least Jounin level from what he could tell if not higher. Rune had heard of levels between jounin and kage but they were only the very best that could get into them, and something that he wanted to get to. He wanted to be able to protect the village and the people in it and he needed to get stronger to do so.

Once yen had finished Rune thought for a moment thinking about what to say he knew the answer already but from what he could tell he didn’t want to just blurt it out he wanted to pick his words first as Yen seemed to be one of those guys that you didn’t want to be blatant with. After a few seconds “It is a simple question really. I’ve known for as long as I can remember that all I wanted to do was get strong enough to not protect the village but the people in the village for if there were no people than the village would cease to exist.” feeling as though he had answered Yens question and he noted the soon coming lesson of practice he waited to see what Yen would say next.

(WC-225 TWC-2367
Mid thread claims
2200 WC=11 stats
1,000W temporary Paralysis mastery
1000WC to Hidden Mist Jutsu)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:48 am
"That's a good observation rune. Naturally we seek to ensure our village that has gone for many centuries. Catastrophe and struggle. To remain deft and powerful. That does not mean perfection. The ego's of many play apart of every great nation. So it is imperative to understand where you are, and where you disire to go. I teach many shinobi the value of this you see."

Yen stopped momentarily as he took a small sip and considered the boy that sat next to him. There were many reasons shinobi did their best. Some believe they were the next big thing, and others had a thirst for power and knowledge, and the drive to show all their village was the one and above village. The list wasvimesurable and from it yen was gleaming the boy potential pathways.

"As such where do you believe your talents would fit if you were not a shinobi? I often realized I would be an individual like a scholar. Improving the world with new ideas and as such, improving myself"
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am
Approved @rune
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:28 pm
Rune thought about it for a few minutes. Before talking thinking back on everything that he had known in his short life so far. About his father who was a farmer for the village and his uncle who was a butler for one of the noble families of the village. “I would have to say that if I was not a shinobi I would be a farmer like my father working to feed the village since I would not be strong enough to protect it.” He felt as though it was the truth and the right answer as well. Something that does not happen a lot from what he has experienced. He only hoped that Yen would approve of his choice and agree to take him on as a student Rune knew that there was a lot that he could learn from a shinobi like Yen.

(WC-146 TWC-313)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum