Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Levi
Levi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16550

Til Death Do Us Part - Page 5 Empty Re: Til Death Do Us Part

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:55 pm
There it was. With as big of a flash where Valen had arrived, an evenly large flash of crimson light caused the ashen haired man and everyone's favorite maniac also known as Alice to disappear, leaving Taishi, Ryal and Levi behind. So now it was just the three of them, four if you count the white haired male who was acting like a lost puppy now that his master had disappeared with another man. He probably felt abandoned, not that any of them would know since he wasn't able to speak up.

"Well this is awkward", but Levi would make sure it were only his thoughts, not his words. Four men consisting of poor little Levi, a bodyguard without a voice, a brute and a sarcastic blonde. If one didn't know better they would think it was a description of one of these weird boybands from these days. Levi was used to being on his own, so he wasn't sure if it was a good idea for them to travel together since the risk of being spotted would be bigger this way. He didn't seem to be the only one thinking like that as Ryal suggested he would take the mute with him, leaving Levi and Taishi to bond. They had already shared a drink so a little bit of bonding couldn't hurt the two of them now that it looked like they were going to have to depend on each other for the time being. Taishi agreed with Ryal, telling him to meet again at the local tavern in four days. 

The brute would then turn to Levi, asking about what kind of gear he had in his possession and if he was armed. It was true that he would need to be able to defend himself if they were to run into someone looking for trouble. Unfortunately for Levi his current outfit was all he had left after his endless running on his own, barely able to get by. But that didn't mean he wouldn't be able to take care of things. After all, he was trained as a shinobi in his times at Konohagakure no Sato. So he knew how to hold his own.

"I'm afraid this is all I have for now, but rest assured, I will have no problem holding my own if things were to go south. I've got your back as long as you've got mine." 

As of now the two of them were paired up, having only each other to rely on. It had been years since Levi had been part of a team, even though you could barely call this a team. But still, it felt a bit nostalgic. Suddenly Taishi placed out his hand, leaving Levi confused. Was this some kind of way to form their pact? Was he looking to seal the deal? But then the Nara remembered he was still holding on to the drink he was offered earlier. 

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. Here's your drink back. It has quite a unique taste I'd say.  We better get going I guess?"

And with those words the little group had split up, each going on their separate adventure.

(WC: 530, TWC: 3610)
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Before leaving the male known as Valen would tell Alice that he'd known her target personally and his possible last known location. If she doesn't kill him he would turn out to be quite the asset should he join the fight. With them gone Ryal turned back to the group. "If she should be so lucky." The blond responded to his partner's comment at the same time the new guy Levi asked what they should do next. He'd then go on to tell them he'd be leaving with Alice's puppy yet stopped by Taishi before getting to leave. "Yea, that's fine." He replied to the suggestion, there's no way the little bitch would give them that much free time after just getting them back. Hopefully whatever amount of time they were granted would be enough for him to get something significant done, unlike last time. With the Shinkou in agreement, the grey-ish brute turned to his project and began grilling him. Rui would also look to his charge and ask if he happened to know how to teleport to which the white haired boy would shake his head signaling that he did not. With a sigh Ryal took off running, they'd have to rely on the old fashioned way for a while longer.

WC: 213 [Exit]
TWC: 2,698
Claiming: 13 stats; Chakra Blade for 1,295 words; C rank Fuuin Lock; 632 words toward Snatch Steal; Memorization of Levi, Ikki, and Valen (if allowed) chakra signatures

Last edited by Romance~* on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:15 pm
Approved @Alice

Levi: feel free to make claims if you wish.

Love: Approved for exit and stats, as for the jutsus, are you claiming the first two as complete? If so, please let me know and link me the other threads if you are.
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 56100

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:59 pm
The greyish brute would listen to the words of the newcomer, wondering how extensive their shinobi training actually was. Would it be enough to keep him safe like he imagines? Taishi would let out a grunt, begrudgingly accepting the man’s word that he wouldn’t be a liability. “Sounds like a reasonable agreement.” He would state as he would nod his head towards the direction they would be going and taking back his drink.

“So, Levi, have you ever had to get your hands dirty to survive out here?”
It was a personal question, but one that needed an answer. He couldn’t allow hesitation or a choke up to interfere with his own survival. “Cause I got word on some easy money, but you might have to do some things that you village folk aren’t used to. Is that going to be a problem?” Taishi would ask, though fairly non aggressive in tone. This wasn’t a method to try and intimidate the guy, but he simply needed answers and had no intentions of beating around the bush. Ask direct questions, get direct answers.

The snow of Iron Country made walking unpleasant, the wind occasionally whipping at their faces with striking cold lashes. Taishi would keep his eyes open for game, or possibly tracks. Getting some food was a fairly high priority right now, but he wouldn’t say that out loud. His knife was at the ready, and in a flash he would spot a rabbit and zip a shuriken through its head, pinning its now lifeless body to the tree behind where it stood.

“There’s food.” He would say, though the man knew full well that it wasn’t enough to feed them both. “You go ahead and eat, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for more game.” Taishi would then build a small fire and take a seat on a fallen tree, allowing Levi to prepare his own meal. Taishi would sip at his drink and keep eyes open for movement.
Levi
Levi
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:32 am
Trying to keep up the pace in the snowy environment of the Iron Country, Levi was following behind Taishi as they were heading for their new destination. The wind caused him trouble with its cold lashes, making it difficult to look straight ahead. But he wouldn’t complain, it wasn’t his first rodeo in such conditions. After years of running he was able to build some kind of resistance against this weather.

With the two of them walking around it was Taishi who tried to break the silence between them. Turning to Levi he enquired if he had to get his hands dirty before. He wouldn’t be able to have survived for so long if he didn’t. The survival of the fittest. Kill or get killed. It were some of the principles Levi had to learn out there.

“It’s either them or you. Even the smallest bit of hesitation can make you end up dead. I have taken a life, I have spared one as well. I’m not proud of some of the things I’ve done but it had to be done if I wanted to make it out alive.”

Levi wasn’t lying when he said he had taken a life before. It was true that he had blood on his hands, that of his own but more of those who were standing in his way. He could always tell Taishi that he had no choice, but you always have a choice. There’s always a choice. And Levi chose to take a life to save his.

“Some things have happened in the past that caused a certain change in me. I’m not the same man I once was.”

It seemed that Taishi got word on some easy money as he informed Levi about it. But just because it was easy money it didn’t mean that the job itself would be easy as well. There was always a chance they had to use force to get what they wanted. After all, nothing was free in this world.

“Sounds good. I have no problem to get my hands dirty if need be.”

It had been a while since the two of them last had a bite to eat. After some time had passed Taishi suddenly spotted a rabbit which he was able to successfully pin down with an efficient throw of one of his shuriken. He wouldn’t say anything but Levi could see that the brute was happy with his catch. Just as the young Nara expected him to be, his companion nicely offered Levi to eat first while he would keep looking out for more. Thanking his new partner, Levi went ahead and started to prepare his food.

“Itadakimasu.” Not too long after Levi had finished his meal he decided to join the company of Taishi who was sitting a bit further on a tree, close to the fire he had build. Maybe they could use this time to strike a conversation, or they would just keep looking out for more food. “If you want to take a bit of rest, go ahead. I’ll keep watch.”

With the two of them on lookout in case any danger or trouble would arrive, they would be able to continue their conversation about the easy money Taishi had mentioned before and start planning their approach.

(WC: 550, TWC: 4160)
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:31 am
It was a good reply, for it meant that he understood the laws of nature out here in the real world. Survival of the fittest and all. While to some that might mean being the biggest and most bad ass around, crushing everyone beneath you and taking what you please from whoever cannot stop you, that wasn’t always the case for everyone, especially Taishi. He looks to nature to find examples to justify his stance. The biggest wolf might be the strongest or fiercest, but in the end it understands that hunting in a pack allows it a greater edge in survival. The same applies here, so unless the Nara starts to “go lame” he should be safe traveling in the pack, at least from this wolf.

“Change is inevitable and necessary. Nobody is the same person they were in the past, else they haven’t grown and adapted. While it might be painful to think about, that shit that happened to you made you who you are. Embrace it, for what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” It was the simple truth to everything, really.

After Levi finished eating he would approach and Taishi would use this time to explain what he meant about ‘easy money’. Truth was, he hadn’t been much in contact with his old contacts, and so he didn’t hear about it per se. No, the target was an old safe house of his former… acquaintances.

“So the mark is simple. There’s a building with a good deal of money inside. All we have to do is go in and take it.” He would poke at the fire, shifting the wood to a better position to burn. “The kicker is that there are gonna be people protecting that money. Few goons that think they’re tougher than they are. Nothing serious.” The brute couldn’t be certain that was still the case, but last time he had dealings with them they were a small organization with poorly trained ‘muscle’. Mostly dealt with shaking down traders and others that felt it was safer to just pay them than fight back.

“You think you can handle it?” He would ask, his hand moving to his blade and whetstone to hone the edge while they discuss the matters. “If you are in, that works. Of course you are the new blood. Perhaps you have some idea of where an easy mark may be.” Taishi’s brow would raise, curious as to whether or not this guy had any underground connections. He said he spent most of his time alone so it wasn’t likely, but perhaps he has had a bit of help keeping alive out here. Who knows…?
Levi
Levi
Citizen

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:22 am
Now that he was done eating and joined Taishi at the fire, it was time for Levi to listen to what Taishi had to say about the easy money he had mentioned earlier. Seemed like he knew of a building with a good amount of money inside of it. The only downside to the story was that there would be people protecting that money. Nothing that the two of them wouldn’t be able to handle by themselves. From the way he spoke it looked like it wasn’t the first time the brute had encountered these people, but it was better to be safe than sorry. You never knew if they had upgraded their crew to improve their security in case someone was coming after the money.

“That doesn’t sound too bad at all.” Levi liked the sound of it, a nice amount of money with not too much of a risk. Of course they couldn’t just barge in and grab what they wanted. Well, actually they could considering the lack of decent security but they would still need a plan of some sort. “It doesn’t sound like they would give us too much trouble.”

But that wasn’t the only option Taishi was thinking about. While they were sitting next to each other at the fire he would turn to Levi and ask if he happened to know a location of where they could do any business. It made sense since the young Nara had to have some ways to survive this long on his own. “I had some contacts of my own who helped me from time to time.” When he was short on money or needed a job he always knew who to contact, but Levi made sure to keep contact to a minimum. He avoided doing business with the same people as he didn’t want them to find out too much information about him. “Unfortunately I preferred doing business with the same people once or twice. That way I made sure to keep a low profile”.

The most places he visited in the past mostly consisted of poverty where there was always one big bad guy who kept all the luxury for himself, leaving most of the population to die as they weren’t able to provide for themselves. It would cause their health to suffer, which would eventually lead to death. It was up to Levi to act as some sort of modern Robin Hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor, so he would tell Taishi. “A big part of my income existed of stealing from those who thought they were the only ones entitled to a comfortable life.”

“The bigger they are, the harder they fall.” Once you remove the top of the food chain, those at the bottom were soon to follow. It was something Levi enjoyed to do, punishing those who kept everything to themselves. It also helped that he was able to keep most of the rewards as well. After all he was the one taking most of the risk while putting his life on the line for the sake of the mission. “It was quite entertaining.”

Now that the two of them had considered all of their options it was clear that they would pick the one with the building full of money. It was their safest bet and the fastest way to get some quick money. “I guess we should better get going now?”
On the way to their location they would find the time to come up with a plan or a way to finish this up quickly.

(WC: 600, TWC: 4760)
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:11 am
The wandering brute would listen, taking in Levi’s words and trying to understand who he was and how he managed to survive this long. So it would seem he was willing to do what needed done, and while he has had some contacts in the past for work they weren’t long term. Keeping a low profile was important, but so was making a name for yourself. People offer more work and better money to folks they recognize. You aren’t going to hire some random nobody to take on high profile jobs, and Taishi was hoping to manage to be one of those noteworthy people someday.

“Keeping low is good for dodging folks looking for you.” It was a smart call, considering that he was from a village and they have a tendency to track down rogue shinobi. It was better to be safer than sorry, especially until you could handle your own.

“So, looks like we’ll be taking some money from some people that don’t really deserve it. Should be right up your alley,” He would say with a smirk as he stood up, put away his knife, and shifted some earth on top of the fire to put it out in an instant. “Time to move out. We’ll talk about the plan of attack on the way.”

It was a shame that he didn’t find any wild game beyond the first rabbit, but he had some jerkies in his pack for just this sort of occasion. No matter how skilled you are, trying to do anything on an empty stomach sucks, especially if that empty stomach ends up giving you hunger pains. A large piece of jerky would be taken out and munched on. It was a bit old, and not the freshest, but it would keep hunger away and suffice for now at least.

---Exit, unless interrupted --- 

WC: 306
TWC: 3800

Claims:
19 stats
2461 WC towards Earth Dragon (completing it with the WC from here and the Meijin 3rd stone reduction)
1339 WC towards 2nd Stone of Earth Meijin "Disease"

Edit: Oh and the Chakra Sigs of everybody I don't have (Levi, Alice's NPC, Valen if he was here long enough to count)
Levi
Levi
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:36 am
The short Nara had finished talking and would note that the young brute seemed to agree with what he was saying about keeping low profile to prevent getting caught. It were times where danger would be lurking from every corner after all, so you had to be careful with every step you took. The smallest error could lead to death. So it was key to avoid anything that could mess things up. Now that the two of them were able to get a small breather to recuperate and recover some of their stamina they had lost while running around these snowy parts of the Iron Country, it was time for them to head out to their new location.

The way Taishi informed Levi about the mission it looked like it would be something that would suit the Nara very well. It seemed that they would be taking some money from people who didn't deserve it, just the kind of mission Levi was familiar with. "Just what I needed." He would say with a slight smirk towards his companion. Stealing from those who don't deserve having these kind of luxury, those were the people who had it coming for them. "If you look at it that way we're actually doing something good."

Of course it would only be in their favor as they were going to be the ones who were going to benefit from all of this, but still. Taishi and Levi would have more use for the money than those who were claiming it all for themselves. So there was no need for them to feel sorry, no one would feel sorry for the brute and the Nara as well. If they weren't going to suffice for themselves, no one would.
So it was decided, they would be heading over there and take action once they reached their destination.  

(Exit)
(TWC: 5070)
Claims:
- 3000 towards Shadow Clone
- 2000 towards Shadow Imitation Jutsu
- 25 stats (10 of those will be going to chakra, putting me at 30 which allows me to learn B-rank techs)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 am
Approved of everything unless Valen has an issue with his chakra being memorized and can provide an argument against it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum