HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcap64%Rune Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcap16%Rune Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcap2%Rune Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcap2%Rune Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcap15%Rune Uchiha I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
Rune Uchiha I_vote_lcapRune Uchiha I_voting_barRune Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Rune Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rune
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Rune

Fame : 6
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : water
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 100
100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Rune Uchiha

Basic Information

Birthday: 7/4
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135
Appearance:
Click For Image:

Black messy hair with fair skin. Has both ears pierced and tends to wear long hanging earrings. He has yellow eyes and a scar that stretches across his nose with more on the left side of his face than the right. He wears a sleeveless black shirt most of the time with a cloth pauldron that wraps around his neck and hangs off the left side of his body. His entire left arm from fingertips to shoulder is wrapped in bandages. Under the bandages, his arm is black as night and his chakra can be seen swirling through the arm and puts off the look that it is escaping out of his arm. He keeps it covered because it tends to be unsettling to others, and people without chakra vision though will simply see a black ugly disfigured arm. On his left arm, he wears a leather brace on his forearm for protection and has a tattered red sash that hangs down on his left leg the point almost to his knee. He normally wears black loose fit pants and black boots. He tends to have two weapon pouches one on his back and one he keeps on his right thigh.

Personality:
Rune can be distant at times especially during training and missions. This leads some to think that he is shy when he really is not. He just takes his job as ninja very serious and as such hates traitors. He was raised on the poorer side of the village his parents not having much with his father being a humble farmer and his mother an ex chuunin who quit when she got pregnant with him. Because of this rune has a grasp on what it's like not to have much, and due to his job as a shinobi, he has learned what it means to have things.

Rune has been told that he was a genjutsu prodigy back in the academy and word got around the village about him but he never let it go to his head, and instead just stuck to the hard work that he had been doing his whole life and put that effort into his training.

While in combat rune is quiet and subtle preferring not to waste any chakra. He tends to rely on his genjutsu and ninjutsu but is quite good with his sword as well when in open combat, but if it can be helped rune prefers not to operate like that, and would much rather the target never know he was there till he was dead.

History:
Rune was born in the village hidden in the leaf. His father was a simple farmer and his mother was a small-time chuunin mostly handling paperwork and errands for the Hokage. That is until she got pregnant and decided that it would be better to stay at home and raise Rune while his father kept working. This would also give her time to help Rune with his training she always thought and teach him about the clan she was from, however, she never got the chance as she died giving birth to Rune.
Rune grew up not knowing his mother but knowing of her from his father's stories about her. He knew that she was a shinobi before she had gotten pregnant and Rune wanted to follow in her footsteps and become a shinobi as well. His father helped him out as best he could even talk a few chuunin to give him some pointers and show him a few things since his father knew nothing about how to use chakra for ninjutsu. Rune entered the academy at the age of 12 and passed within the first year. His teachers and some of the shinobi around the village had heard of his ability with genjutsu as he was natural with it. To the point that some were calling his a genius with the use of it. Rune didn’t go too crazy with his genjutsu preferring to change small things and keep the surrounding the same so that you wouldn’t even know you were in a genjutsu.
After graduating from the academy Rune worked on several missions with other squads but since there was an odd number of students and everyone was still reeling from the defeat by the hands of Kiri almost a year ago Rune was forced to sit by and wait for more genin.

Dislikes: traitors, singing, being the center of attention

Ninja Traits

Village: Konoha
Element(s): Water
Specialties: Genjutsu
Clan: Uchiha

Stats

Health: 5
Chakra: 20
Stamina: 15
Speed: 15
Strength: 5

The Player

Other Characters: Cole Kaguya
Roleplay Sample:

stats :

links:

Last edited by Cole on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Hayate

Fame : 34
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Seiteki
Ryo : 0
100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 1:58 am

Hi!

A little tip, it seems you're linking to a search page and not a specific image, which is why the insert wont work.  Try the code:
Code:
[spoiler="Click For Image"][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rAZNBhCn-rQ/VMA822vtmCI/AAAAAAAABA0/DVRsvipM4OE/w530-h942-n-rw/Screenshot_2015-01-21-17-55-10.png[/img][/spoiler]
To get this result:
Click For Image:

On to the app itself, really good job! I think the image of one black skinned arm kept bandaged is really unique. Just a few quick notes on how it would work out: People without chakra vision couldn't see the effects described, they would just see one black arm. Those with chakra vision would still see the normal chakra effects/circulatory stuff they normally would, this would just add a cool cosmetic touch for those that can see chakra, like lighter wisps of chakra, but wouldn't obscure normal chakra vision or provide any in game advantage.

Also, it seems cole is your primary character right now. Do you intend to abandon him? Or are you trying to app rune as an alt (perhaps under the 25k since the june patch rule, or a rankup of some sort that wasn't applied to your title)?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayate Seiteki (link) - 15, male 5'6.5"
Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Rune
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Rune

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 3:33 am

edited

stats :

links:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Hayate

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 4:03 am

I note the name change, but the clan didn't change with it. Mind making that edit as well, if you're sure and dont want a little more time to decide?

Also, this post serves as official notice that when this character is approved, it will be your primary, and you have no current alt slots, so you wont have cole anymore (as discussed via PM).

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Rune
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Rune

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 4:05 am

made the edits internets been a little slow tonight probably sent before it caught up or something.

that's good with me I thought he was gone and made peace with that till today so all good

stats :

links:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Hayate

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 4:14 am

New character fully approved, enjoy!

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rune Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune Uchiha   Rune Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Uchiha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: