HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcap64%Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcap16%Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcap2%Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcap2%Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcap15%Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcapAmaterasu Meijin I_voting_barAmaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Amaterasu Meijin I_vote_lcapAmaterasu Meijin I_voting_barAmaterasu Meijin I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Amaterasu Meijin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D
Amaterasu

Fame : 27
Home Village :
  • Volcano

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Meijin
Bloodline : Meijin Disease
Ryo : 4850
100%

Amaterasu Meijin Empty
PostSubject: Amaterasu Meijin   Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm

Amaterasu Meijin

Basic Information

Birthday: 8/31
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 91 lbs
Appearance: Amaterasu is a young girl who carries herself highly. Her hair is a brown so dark it’s nearly black, and she possesses gleaming yellow eyes that have a calculating appearance. Her hair is often done up in ponytails and knots, but it falls down to roughly her chest when she’s wearing it down. Her skin is relatively pale, and she has freckles on her back, shoulders, and cheeks. She’s not particularly muscular or curvy- her build is relatively androgynous. Baby fat still pads her cheeks, and she has thin arms. Although she tends to wear simple black and gray shirts and pants, she likes accessorizing with red ribbons, bows, and scarves. Most of those items are very cheaply bought, but she treasures them intensely. The Meijin doesn’t like to wear shoes, but she has a pair of boots and a pair of sandals that she’s willing to wear if forced. Her posture is straight and confident, and her voice is soft and higher pitched.
Personality: Amaterasu is a budding sociopath- childishly cruel and practically incapable of feeling remorse. She doesn't feel love or attachment like most ‘normal’ people do, but can form connections with others. Due to her neglect as a child, she tends to seek attention from people she respects, regardless of whether or not it’s positive or negative. The young Meijin does not get stressed or scared about situations out of her control- she is capable of processing fear like everyone else, but she’s unlikely to break down on the battlefield. She likes to catalogue interesting things mentally, possessing almost encyclopedia like knowledge on a few specific subjects.

She tends to be very extroverted, gaining energy from the attention of other people. That said, she is capable of functioning on her own for extended periods of time with minimal interaction. However, there are a select few people that she forms close attachments with- she constantly vies for their attention, respect, and time, and if something were to happen to them the revenge planned out for the culprit would be long winded and methodical. It’s unclear if she loves these chosen people in the traditional sense, but she displays an intense loyalty to them.
History: Amaterasu Meijin was born in Volcano Country, about forty miles away from Hidden Volcano village to a Meijin father and a civilian mother. From a young age, she displayed high intellect and low empathy- she often set fires, harmed animals, and emotionally manipulated her peers. Although her family was immune to this teasing, around age five her parents felt intensely uncomfortable around her. Although she picked up on this immediately, she tended to ignore it. When she was eight, a member of the town she was in died in a fire, and she was seen as the culprit despite not being anywhere near there at the time due to her demeanor and affinity with katon. When she was nine years old, her family took her on a trip to the mainland. They stayed at a tavern on a country borders, and abandoned her during the night.

She felt no particular loss at their departure- but didn’t quite understand where they were coming from. Around this time, she met a man named Toshizou Shimada, who she almost immediately adopted as something of an older brother figure. She followed him around wherever he went, and intensely valued his opinion and attention. He taught her how to defend herself, and three years later at age twelve she’s learning fire jutsu with him on the borders in hopes of being able to follow him on the missions he seemed to take so frequently.

Dislikes: Cold, Sour Foods, Small Animals, Getting blood on her clothes

Ninja Traits

Village: MN
Element(s): Fire
Specialties: Ninjutsu
Clan: Meijin

Stats

Health: 5
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 10
Speed: 10
Strength: 5

The Player

Other Characters: Amaterasu Akari and a fuckton of others. I go through alts like an addict goes through cigarettes man
Roleplay Sample: N/A

Amaterasu Meijin Fire_PNG6032

Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero Yuki
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Nero Yuki

Fame : 151
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Kiri
Clan : Kiri
Clan Element : Kiri
Bloodline : Kiri
Ryo : 14325
100%

Amaterasu Meijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu Meijin   Amaterasu Meijin I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Edgy. 

Approved, you know the drill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Amaterasu Meijin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: