HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcap64%The Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 368 ]
Word of mouth
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcap16%The Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcap2%The Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcap2%The Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcap15%The Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 84 ]
Total Votes : 571
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Valen Akari

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

27 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Yuki Sakuragi
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 8:02 am

» This is farewell
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Today at 7:16 am

» Post a Pic of Yourself
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Kyson Today at 7:05 am

» Ketsuryu Yuki
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby hydrolupus22 Today at 7:04 am

» Two Yuki Search for a Puppy (Skadi)
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Snær Yuki Today at 6:13 am

» Medical training (Training/open x1/NK)
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Sammey White Today at 4:55 am

» Fresh Meat
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Sakana Meijin Today at 12:39 am

» Hi all
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Yensung Aburame Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Maku 2.0 wip
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Maku Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» Character/Clan/Bloodline/Element Creation
The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Top posting users this week
Kutari Uchiha
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcapThe Pact Eternal I_voting_barThe Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
The Pact Eternal I_vote_lcapThe Pact Eternal I_voting_barThe Pact Eternal I_vote_rcap 
Kenshin Uzumaki
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Namikaze
Fuyo Uchiha
Skadi Yuki
Satoru Nara
Maku
Sammey White
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Pact Eternal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Fame : 103
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Water
Clan : Yamaguchi
Ryo : 10
100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 10:56 am

Bloodline Name: The Pact Eternal
Originating Clan: Yamaguchi Clan
Appearance: No physical manifestation on the clan member. But like, zombies and stuff for the jutsus.
History:
The Pact Eternal, a bond the founder of the Yamaguchi clan made with something that’s name has been lost to history. Whatever it was it must have been quite powerful as the Pact still holds today, allowing the Yamaguchi clan to transcend the boundaries of life and death. Those that have seen it in action would think that it was a contract with some sort of fiendish being, or perhaps death itself.

The Pact binds all Yamaguchi, forcing the spirits of the dead clan members to fuel the powers of the living ones. The spirits cannot ignore this calling, their free will removed as they passed from this world to the next and are forced to fight the wars of the living for all eternity. Such torment almost feels like punishment, as the souls never find peace even in death. As such, a Yamaguchi can never be called back from the grave through the use of Resurrection Jutsus. This is the price for their powers.

The forbidden knowledge is passed down through blood, though sacred rites are needed to awaken the power for use by a clansman. This ancestral recall does not allow one access to the memories of the past, but it does create a sort of chakra “muscle memory”. This leading to a much more efficient and powerful chakra system in those that awaken this knowledge.

The Yamaguchi Clan can focus their Medical Chakras into a lifeless body, calling forth the sacred spirits of their ancestors to animate the corpse to fight on its master’s behalf. Should a corpse not be clearly present, the chakra's will burrow into the ground and call forth a long lost corpse from a past era.

What it does:
Passive: +20 Chakra

Allows the creation and use of Necromancy-based jutsus and techniques.

A Yamaguchi clan member can never be brought back from the dead through Resurrection Jutsu.

Action Cost: None

Requirements: Born into Yamaguchi clan, Medical Specialty, be taught the sacred rites (2000 wc to unlock)

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Last edited by Maximillian Yamaguchi on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Bump

Doctor Max is not a licensed physician. His use of the word doctor is purely for aesthetic and stylistic effect -- see also: Pepper, Dre, Octopus. Max will not be held accountable for anything that might befall patients under his care.

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 6:05 am

bump

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:45 am

Bump

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero Yuki
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Nero Yuki

Fame : 151
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Kiri
Clan : Kiri
Clan Element : Kiri
Bloodline : Kiri
Ryo : 14325
100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Raikage
Raikage
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 am

Added in line of clarification:

"Allows the creation and use of Necromancy-based jutsus and techniques."

requesting reapproval.

Napa's Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

Fame : 215
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Wind, Li
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 20915
100%

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 7:54 am

Reapproved

The Pact Eternal 73da3c9e6b74e0b7b72f5ac1d76712f30b2df8ce_hq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

The Pact Eternal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pact Eternal   The Pact Eternal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pact Eternal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Bloodline Registry :: Approved Bloodlines-