Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
129 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jinn
Jinn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3500

Someway, Somehow Empty Someway, Somehow

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm
The sun was out with little to no clouds in the sky. A place that was under the radar and not known to the large population. The place was a little old and dusty, but this was where Jinn lived now. Rows of small markets were lined up every day waiting to sell their goods. Some had very great deals and some were ripping people off and stealing their money. Almost every hour there was someone fighting because they felt they were cheated out of some Ryo and did not get what they paid for. Majority of the people here only worry about themselves, but that was nothing to be surprised about. Every single person here was living for themselves and nobody else. Jinn couldn’t blame them; a lot of people were here because opportunity wasn’t around anywhere else. It wasn’t the safest place to be at, but with a world of shinobi; it wasn’t safe for him to venture out in the world on his own. Also, being a shinobi was never his dream job, it was far from something he wanted to do.

Sitting on his doorstep of his small shack home, he sat and watched the sky as he always wondered to himself. Who was he? And what was we doing here? His family? His past?  The boy couldn’t remember anything. The doctor said he had some weird type of amnesia that was caused to probably a serious trauma. Which means something had happened to cause him forget things that happened in his past. But what was it? He wouldn’t even know where to start. Thinking about these thoughts for too long would always cause his head to hurt as if they his conscious was denying him those memories. “Jinn! I know your not taking a break. These structures won’t fix themselves boy.” The voice said coming from a good distance away.

That was Mr. Lance, he was the one who found Jinn out on the shore. He brought him to a doctor he knew that wasn’t too far from here. He would decide to let him stay by him as long as he helped work for his carpenter business. He could be a miserable old man at times, but for the most part he was a respectful individual. “Yeah, yeah, I’m on my way. I was just getting some water.” He said as he headed back to work. Taking his time with each step as his hands were deep in his pockets. The place he stayed was almost like a construction site. A bunch of structures that weren’t completely finished but they were still somewhat functional. Everything here was built by Mr. Lance himself, guess that’s one of the perks of being one of the best carpenters in town.

Grabbing a hammer off the wooden table as he made his way to the unfinished wooden table Mr. Lance was finishing. Crouching down as he was slamming the hammer into the nails on each leg of the table. Doing the same for each structure that was given to him from the old man. He would be done in a matter of 30 minutes. After finishing the work, Jinn would wipe his face off that was drenched in sweat. “Welp that looks like all of it.” He said as he stood back up and looked around at all the work he had accomplished. Giving off a big stretch, he was getting better and better at this carpenter thing. “Your getting better by the day kid, go ahead and take the rest of the day off. You earned it.” Mr. Lance said with a slight smirk on his face. Jinn smirked back as he nodded. But right before he would head back to the shack. He saw three guys walk towards them. Just from their appearance alone they looked like trouble. So, Jinn decided to stay back and watch as Mr. Lance approached them. They didn’t seem to have any weapons on them at the moment. But their vibe alone didn’t give off a good one.

“So, where’s the rest of the money you owe us?” One of the thugs said. The one in the middle looked like he was in charge. At least that’s what he thought. Its always the one in the middle that talks first, and they end up being the leader. At least it was like that in movies and comic books. But Jinn observed the situation, he didn’t know what was going on and he didn’t want to make the situation worse. So, he held his ground as he watched. “I just need a little more time, please. I’ll even add an extra 1k Ryo if you give me a week. Just please give me a little more time.” Mr. Lance said as he begged the thugs. They all stood there high and mighty as they laughed at him. Jinn hated that he couldn’t do anything, and he was forced to just sit and watch as Mr. Lance beg.

“Fine, one week.. ONE. After that, I can promise you if you’ll still be living. Come on boys, one week.” The leader thug said as he left. Jinn clinched his fist as he watched, angry at the fact he was getting pushed around and couldn’t do anything. Maybe if he was a shinobi like his father, he could have possibly done something. But even if he did want to go that route, he couldn’t because he wasn’t apart of a village or a place with actual military. He’s just in the middle of nowhere where money isn’t the easiest thing that comes around.  After the thugs left, his uncle began to walk back towards the shack with his head down. He could see the disappointment and fear in his face. Jinn watched wanted to say something but shit.. what could he say? He knows making 1k ryo in a week is hard to do, but not impossible. Giving off a huge sigh, Jinn decided to head into the woods. It was almost like his getaway from everything. And he would meet at the same spot every time, and large rock that was in the middle of the small pond. The trees in the woods would circle around the pond as it made room for the sun’s rays that shined from above. It was like little sparkles inside the water that gave it a bright and clear look.

Making his way to the pond, he would stop 1 foot away as he stared into the water. He kept asking himself. “Who am I? I know nothing about me… and it kills me that I used to but.. I just can’t remember.” It’s bad to not have something, but its even worse to lose it and in return you have nothing. Taking one step onto the water as his feet began to glow. He would walk on top of the clear water, taking a step every few seconds. The crazy part about his memory was he didn’t totally forget everything. He remembers subtle things here and there. For example, he knows that his father was the one who taught him the basic things about chakra. But every time he tried to put a face on him, he could never get a clear picture. No matter how hard he would try. And his mother… he can’t even remember if he even had one. As he finally reached the large rock in the middle of the pond. It was an oval shaped rock that was about 3 feet above the water. Jinn would fall back on the rock as he laid flat on it.

After a few minutes he would sit up and be in a criss-cross position on the rock. But one question he really has no answer to, was this pendant around his neck. It read “Only you can see the truth…” Then suddenly his head suffered a small migraine, grabbing his head with his left hand as it hurt every time he thought about the pendant. He knows someone must have gave it to him. Seeing as his head hurts every time he thinks about it, it must be someone who was precious to him. So, the first person he would think about is his dad.

But to be honest he wouldn’t even know if that is true, he has no idea who his parents are or if they are even still alive. Staring down into the water, seeing small waves in the face of his reflection. It was so clear, as if it was another world below the liquid surface. He doesn’t know who he is at the moment. But he knows one thing for sure, he can’t stay here forever. It doesn’t take a fool to realize life wasn’t meant for him to stay in a place like this. Standing up slowly as he was right on the center of the rock in the middle of the pond. He took one look into the sky as he reached his hand out towards the clouds. His purpose in this world wasn’t an easy thing to figure out. But first things first were to make sure Mr. Lance had the money before those thugs came back. He could tell they really meant harm next time they come back. But he didn’t know how he would make that money in such little time. There are no jobs around that would pay that much in such a short period of time.

He would begin to walk back towards land. His feet glowing with a blue aura as he made his way across the pond. As was half way to land, he saw Mr. Lance come from the woods. He saw as Jinn was standing on top of the water. The look on his face was a shook one. “So you.. you’re a ninja?” He asked. He couldn’t blame the way he looked at him. This was the first time he seen Jinn do something like this. “Nah, I’m not. My dad was though, at least that’s the only thing I remember. He taught me a few things here and there, nothing to really protect myself with.” He’d say to Mr. Lance. He would look around the area Jinn was at. The scenery was beautiful for a place that was old a rusty where they were staying. “So this is where you-“

“Mr. Lance…” Jinn said as he cut him off. Staring back into the sky as he would look back towards Mr. Lance. “I’ll get you that money before those guys come back. Trust me, I won’t let them take away all that you worked for.” He said with a face of determination. It was a lot that was going on that Jinn probably didn’t know about. But since he lives here too, its both his and Mr. Lance business now. And wanted to help anyway he could. As he made it across to land where Mr. Lance was at. Jinn would place his fist on Mr. Lance shoulder as he smirked and walked off. A single tear came down from Mr. Lance face as he smirked. Jinn knew the old man had no way of getting that money in time. So, he decided to head back to town to see what he could find. There must be something he could do that can make him a decent amount. As he walked passed a bar, he saw some ruckus going on and it was causing a lot of commotion. He saw a guy walk off as if he just stole something. “I’ll be back tomorrow, old man.” He said as he laughed.

Jinn watched as the bar owner just watch the thug walk all over him and his store. “I will pay good money for some to get rid of that guy…” The old man said. And just like that, a light lit up in Jinn. It wasn’t the safest thing to do, but he was going to try and turn that guy in. It was the only way he could think of that would work.

(TWC: 2018)

(EXIT)

Claims:
- 10 stats
- 2018 words towards Ephemeral
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Someway, Somehow Empty Re: Someway, Somehow

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:43 pm
Approved as long as all 10 stats go towards chakra, Jinn <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum