Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+] Empty Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+]

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:43 am
The appearance of Risako at the Gokage Summit had left something to be desired, or rather, numerous things. It was clear that the weight that had been pressed upon her was too great for her shoulders to carry the burden, as Kageship blooms.. only in rare souls. A form would be stealthily distributed to all of the Chuunin and above shinobi of Konohagakure that forbade them from sharing its existence with any genin or student, lest they face the consequences for revealing the sorry state Konohagakure found itself in. The form was simple and bare:

• Name:

• Notable Feats:
  • Village Code:
  • Goals:

The note queerly foregone any mention of what it was for and had no indication of whom had distributed it, yet they were to be filled out by any hopefuls and sent back to the office to be judged. They'd probably also stop being looked at by the 21st of December, drop any replies of filling it out here.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+] Empty Re: Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+]

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:08 pm
Name; yensung aburame

Feats: participated in kono/ kiri clash, prior, trained many geninn, and some chuninn, occasionally lead missions, observed and reported the sunagure fall/take over by kumo, would list the many shinobi en has encountered, but it will be hell of a list, Met and developed under several kage.

Due to this my ideals of a konoha marching to bigger and better things. strengthened  from geninn to jouninn, and each encounter I emerged from. The kage are as follows. (Jason senju, kurisu, ashi inzunka, and risako akara. (Topics can be shown on request. For such things.)

Village code: all konoha civilians, and shinobi are the embers of the will of fire. As long as one glows. We can never be defeated nor extinguished. We never fall even in defeat, and each must do what it takes to keep village alive. As it should be expected upon taking the headband as a geninn. To leading a squad as an jouninm.

Village goals: To have konoha have a greater presense in the shinobi world. Remind, and grow both the people and their disires of an grand village and nation of which they serve. To be awknowledged regardless of defeat, and victory as it is a testament of konoha's strength, and persistence. Build and sculpture the prime leaders of the future in konoha. Improve and enhance the tecnology and knowledge of konoha. 

No enemy, or ally of a konoha shinobi  should ever call the village lesser then it is upon encountering a shinobi of konoha. wether good or ill.

Last edited by Yensung Aburame <3 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+] Empty Re: Passing the Torch [Konoha Chuunin+]

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 pm
The young Chuunin was slightly suspicious of the form that he was handed. With no directive on what it was for or whom it was from it could easily be a ploy from a foreign shinobi. However being young Tatsuo had little reason to suspect any foul play. With the Chuunin exams in full swing it was obvious that nothing bad would happen during it right?

Name: Tatsuo Tadashi

Notable Feats: Participation in the battle of Konohagakure during the day that I passed the Genin exams, defeat of Kirigakure shinobi during the tournament of Fire and Water in a single blow.
Village Code: The village no longer has a code that it operates by. each individual is driven by self interest.
Goals: Restore the reputation and power of Konohagakure to the heights it previously held.

With that done Tatsuo went about his way.
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:40 pm
Tokiatsu had come home one day to find an envelope on his desk. It was non-descript; no markings to show who it was from or what it was regarding. On the inside was a single slip of paper, with the following fields.

Name:

Notable Feats: 
Village Code: 
Goals: 

Tokiatsu shrugged and sat down at his desk to fill out the form. It did not take him very long due to the questions being something he'd thought on quite often.

Name: Tokiatsu Hidemori

Notable Feats: Successful intel gathering on potential threats to Konohagakure during the last two years prior to my return to the village. Information will lead to neutralisation of a large network of anti-shinobi forces whose primary target is Konohagakure.
Village Code: To endure, to persist and have faith in one's self and one's village even when all hope should be lost. The strength of the village is the strength of its shinobi and how well they work together.
Goals: My goals are to help improve the village in any possible way. My interests lie in whichever direction that best suits the village's interests. Ideally, I would like to be one that provides advice or direction from on high, either as an advisor to the Hokage, or being the Hokage. My only other goal is to become stronger than I am now, as the stronger I become, the better I will be at defending my village.

With the answers filled out, Tokiatsu would return the slip of paper to its envelope and sealed it with wax. He'd left it on his desk, to mail in the morning, but by the time he had awoken, the envelope was gone.

[EXIT]
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 pm
"What the fuck is this nonsense?" Thought the Uchiha while opening the form that had been handed to him. Looks like he needed to answer some questions and hand it in to the Kage's office. 

• Name: Uchiha Kisuke

• Notable Feats: Had my eyes stolen by another Konoha shinobi and stayed loyal to the village even after finding out. As a Genin, when the other Genin were fleeing during Kiri's invasion I went and battled the enemies at the gates. In the proceeding Kiri Konoha tournament I won my fight. 
  • Village Code: The Will of Fire? Does Konoha even have a code?
  • Goals: Lift both Konoha and the Uchiha clan to their former, notable status in the world. To bring order and some semblance of unity among the Uchiha. The Uchiha clan is a clan ruled by elders with no interest in the members of the clan but only their status and privilege. I seek to rock and shake the foundation out from underneath and usher in a new age for the Uchiha. Most importantly, I seek individual power, in any way, shape, or form it may come in.

Tossing the letter on the desk, Kisuke would make a swift exit so he could go and have a smoke.
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 pm

• Name: Kotsuzui Kaguya

• Notable Feats: Participated in the Suna Jounin exams. Defeated a Uchiha Chuunin and got promoted. Fought in the war between Kiri and Konoha. Faced off against the Mizukage and lived to tell the tale. Offered a promotion to ANBU as a Chuunin.
  • Village Code: Fight for those who can't protect themselves. The entire village is your home.
  • Goals: Restore Konoha's independence.

After Kotsuzui answered each point sufficiently, he folder the paper up and placed it into an envelope before dropping it off at the post office. Now, back to the bar.
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 pm

• Name: Kinzoku Nazar

• Notable Feats: Joined the ranks of Konoha maintaining Jounin status. Lead a team of 3 Genin. Lead them on missions. Participated in the battle against Kirigakure. Promoted to Deputy Hokage. Filled in for the position of Hokage while she was away on business. 

• Village Code: To endure. The Will of Fire burns in everyone of us, no matter how dull the flame may become. It is always there.

• Goals: To rekindle the Fire within everyone. To lead the next generation of Konoha shinobi to a greater, better future. Help the next generation restore Konoha to its former glory. 

Kinzoku finished filling out the form as he called someone in to take it and have it sent to the necessary location, unknowingly applying for the office that he was currently seated in.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:55 pm
Applications are closed, thanks lads.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum