Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Suzumebachi
Suzumebachi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos) Empty Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:02 pm
It was a bright day in Hoshi, and Suzumebachi Aburame was walking around aimlessly. It wasn't like she had anything to do, per se- it was a mission less day for her, and a rare vacation. She yawned hugely, but her colored mask and shoulder length brown hair hid it from view. Her black, form fitting outfit showed off lean muscle and a bony frame, and she ended up scratching the back of her head awkwardly. It would be a while before her commissioned katana would arrive at her small genin apartment, but... she still wanted to practice. She wandered around to the training grounds, wondering if there was anyone there. Apparently, it was empty. She stretched fully and began to work on simple lunges and crouches with the intention of loosing up her muscles. Eventually, however, she picked up a long, thin stick from the ground- similar to a staff in length. She swung it around a few times, trying to get a good feel for the balance an weight of the potential weapon. Eventually, she found herself practicing swings, blocks, lunges... She continued that way for around thirty minutes before she started looking towards the road, wondering when someone else would arrive.

WC: 204
Total WC: 204
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen
Stat Page : Daemon
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 5000

Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos) Empty Re: Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:21 pm
James wakes up, the rising sun shining on his face. He groans as he stands up, and closes the curtain. He prepares to go plop back in his bed, but realizes that it was time to get up anyways. He sighs, and stretches his body. He pops his shoulder bones then his knuckles. He starts his day by making himself some breakfast from the kitchen. He prepares a simple meal, and gobbles it down quickly before moving on to his next morning habit. He does a simple workout, to get his body nice and limbered. He then grabs his coat, shrugs it on, and heads out the door of the apartment. He locks the door behind him, hiding the key where the person who loaned him the apartment had told him to put the key after he was done with the place. He might return tonight, or he might go outdoors and sleep in nature. He hadn't decided yet.
He begins to run through the streets of Hoshi, his early morning run before the streets of Hoshi became to busy for him to be able to run in. A few civilians looked at him suspiciously, curious to see a young man running so early in the morning. Of course, their stares would turn even more suspicious if they could see his headband that was tied around his waist. 
James sighs to himself as he thinks, "I hate the fact that civilians don't trust us. Of course, i completely understood it at the time I was a civilian, but the ninjas are only here to help. Maybe one day the two sides can come together and make peace with each other, but for now, I guess I'll just accept that I can not change everything."
He continues his circuit around Hoshi, wasting time and letting the morning sun rise some more, partly because he had no plans for the days, and partly because the run was amazing. He felt as free as a squirrel. 
Eventually, his run takes him towards the training grounds. He slows to a halt, and stops completely before entering it. Today, he was just going to wing what he was going to do. He felt like today would be a good day to see if he could not find himself a teacher or something. If not, he would just take a break from jutsu training and work on his body. He definitely felt like he needed to train up his body in the areas of speed and strength. Or maybe train his chakra up by practicing with the jutsu he already had. 
He shrugs to himself, and thinks, "It's gonna be whatever I find in there."
He walks into the training ground, and to his surprise he sees Suzumebachi in the training grounds. He recalled meeting her here a week or so ago, and they had chatted and introduced themselves to each other. His madness whispered in his ears at the time and James had almost introduced himself as Kaos, but he had managed to catch himself and refer to himself as James. He sees that she had found a staff like stick and he smiles to himself.
He walks towards her,  and says, "Hey Suzumebachi."
He waits for her to greet him back before responding with, "What are you doing here today? Some jutsu training?"

[wc 559]
Suzumebachi
Suzumebachi
Citizen

Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos) Empty Re: Let's beat the shit out of each other (nk, kaos)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:31 pm
She saw her acquaintance approach, and Suzumebachi Aburame found her back straightening. Her head tilted to the left as he greeted her, and she nodded awkwardly in return. "Hello, James Terumi." She had a habit of greeting people by their full names, although the origin of such a trait was unknown to her. "I was practicing my swordsmanship. Care to join me?" she asked, a note of curiosity barely audible in her soft voice. She swung the sword- sorry, stick, around in her hands a few times, and it made quick slashes through the air, whistling as it traveled. "I may not have something for you to practice with, but we can test our capabilities against each other- your taijutsu and ninjutsu against my bukijutsu." She paused for a moment, taking in his reaction. "Would that be okay with you?" Should his answer be yes, the young assassin would slide into a ready stance, waiting for him to take the first move. She studied his posture and his hands specifically- although she couldn't really tell what hand signs went to what jutsu, it was a good idea to figure out if he was going for a jutsu based or taijutsu based attack first. "Until forfeit?" she questioned.

WC: 207
Total WC: 411
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:08 pm
James smiles at the fact that Suzumebachi called him by his full name. His smile grows as he realized that she wanted to spar. He nods and says, "Sure, I was looking to practice a few combat moves. Maybe I can work on my taijutsu at the same time then."
He notes that she gets into a ready stance, and says, "Just one second. I'm going to take off my coat and put it some place else, where my jutsu or your stick can not damage it."
He then takes off his coat, and walks over to the nearest tree, hanging it on a branch. He then returns to where he had been, and gets into a tai ready stance. He breathes in, and then launches himself towards Suzumebachi, aiming to punch her with his right hand. 
A quick memory recall of being told never to hit a girl by his father when he was younger flashes through his head, but his madness gobbles the memory up, and James forgets about it.  He does decide to feint instead of punching her, using his left hand to form a half tiger hand seal, and spits out a fire stream towards her. 
As soon as he finishes with the jutsu, he launches a kick at her midsection, adjusting to wherever she dodges to avoid his jutsu or keeping the same course, attempting to knock her off her feet.

[wc 236]
jutsu used (10 power, 10 speed, 3 meter cone)
110 AP - 5 =105 AP left
Suzumebachi
Suzumebachi
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:05 pm
The young Aburame watched as her rival placed his coat gently on a tree branch before approaching her once more, planting his feet into a taijutsu ready stance. He launched towards her suddenly, right arm (or from her perspective, his left arm) extended. She waited but a moment for him to get within grabbing range before suddenly grabbing his fist quickly with her empty right hand (her stick was in the left one), pressing down firmly but not enough to harm. Using eighteen strength, immediately after she grabbed him, she took a wide step to her left and shoved him a step forwards in such a manner that his right side and back would be facing her at a forty five degree angle. Next, she swung her stick at the back of his knees, just hard enough to make them bend but not enough to break them. If he proceeded with his jutsu, it would now be facing away from her. At a speed of ten, she switched the stick between her left and right hands, and she waited patiently for his next move. What would James do next? It was honestly refreshing to be able to spar, even if she wasn't quite going all out. Adrenaline coursed through her veins, but she wasn't tired yet- she was just getting started.

WC: 221
Total WC: 632
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:34 pm
As soon as Suzumebachi grabbed James's fist, he would lash out with his other hand in a quick gut jab towards her stomach. Then allow her to yank him away. Instead of staying still, he would roll away, placing some distance from her, thus dodging the stick she was swinging towards the back of his knees. he would move so that was 2 meters from where he last saw her.
He would turn to face her again, and form the half tiger hand seal again this time not getting closer to her and just exhaling out the fire stream towards her. 
He would grin wildly to her, the madness in his head enjoying this. It whispered to him to let go, to release himself from constraint, and for a time he did.
He would rush towards her, after the flames had died down, and once again attempt to punch her, once towards the face, another to the head,  and finish the combo by attempting to sweep her legs out from under her. He would stop for a second, then launch himself again at her, muttering incomprehensible things.
If she tried to yank him off his feet or swing her stick at him during this time, he would go with the flow with the yank rolling out of the way, and he would do his best to dodge the stick or deflect it as best he could. If she went on the offensive and tried to attack him, well he would roll out of the way.

[wc 255]
[twc 1050]
same jutsu 105 AP
Suzumebachi
Suzumebachi
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:47 pm
The jab at her stomach was quick, and she found herself allowing it to land. She exhaled a bit at the impact, but it ultimately was a spar- no lasting damage was done.She immediately lunged after him right as he began rolling at a speed equal to his movement, placing a left foot on his back and pressing down at a strength of twenty-two. She pressed hard enough to make him feel uncomfortable against the ground, but not hard enough that his bones would begin to hurt, much less fracture. As she did this, she brought the stick around at a speed of twelve, resting the point two inches from the right side of his neck. She vaguely wondered what he'd do next- it wasn't exactly a common play to literally step on someone. Should he attempt to proceed with the jutsu anyways, she would reach down with her other hand and attempt to press his head against the ground, also at a strength of twenty two. If he blew fire, it would just be against the ground, and it ran the risk of his face getting in the way as well. She hummed to herself softly. Was James defeated, or did he still have some tricks up his sleeve?

WC: 210
Total WC: 842
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:24 am
James would chance a look as he started his roll, and see that Suzumebachi would attempt to step on him. He would quickly form the hand seal for body flicker, and to some people disappear in a puff of smoke, reappearing 5 meters away.
"Hey, you tried to step on me. That's just uncalled for," James would say, as he turned to face Suzumebachi. "I don't go around stepping on you now do I?"
He would start to laugh, finding his current situation hilarious. He would then form the hand seals for fire stream, and wait for Suzumebachi to approach him. As soon as she did, he would unleash the stream upon her. He started to do an evil chuckle at the thought of burning the accursed tree branch in her hands. 
"Burn the stick, burn everything you can see," the madness in him whispered in his thoughts, and James found himself wanting to follow the voice in his head. He resisted as much as he could, but he really did want to burn that stick. He sat there in front of Suzumebachi and waited until she moved closer to him. 
"Don't worry, I'm just waiting for you," James would say if she took longer than a few minutes to move towards him.

[wc 213]
[twc 1263]
[body flicker + fire stream =15 AP 110-15=95]
Suzumebachi
Suzumebachi
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 pm
She would let him body flicker, but the instant he began moving forwards, she would dash after him at a speed equal to his. She wrapped her arms around his torso and wrists at the same speed, forming a vicious bear hug at a strength of 38 that wasn't breaking any bones but would be... very difficult to get out of. Next, she would lift him off the ground immediately afterwards and begin to squeeze tighter. As she did so, fifty bugs would trickle out of her left sleeve at a speed of ten, and fifty bugs would trickle out of her right sleeve at the same pace. They would find skin along his back and neck and begin to bite him, draining his chakra reserves. Should this attack go through, one AP for each bug would be drained- 100 in total. She squeezed slightly tighter, with the intent of making his bones creak unpleasantly. She wouldn't go easy on James, as that was a sure way to get him killed out on the field- but she didn't intend to kill the boy. Unless he did something remarkably stupid, he would find himself drained of chakra but otherwise completely unharmed.

WC: 200
Total WC: 1,042

Bugs used: 100
Bugs remaining in body: 100
Daemon
Daemon
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:01 pm
James finishes up his body flicker and begins to turn back towards Suzumebachi, and almost jumps from fright.
"Jeez, you are faster than you appear to be, Suzumebachi," he states, as be begins to duck out of the way of her arms, but is too slow due to her moving faster than he could dodge. He had at least managed to partially turn back towards her, so when she starts to squeeze him, he just turns his head as much as possible and says, "Alright, I surrender, you can release me now."
Hopefully, she would heed his surrender, as he was being genuine, he had nothing else to use or do because he could not match the speeds she showed. If the she still ended up sending out the bugs onto him, he would begin to panic because although he liked nature and animals, bugs were a different story. He especially did not like them crawling over him. He would continue to struggle against the bugs until he passed out from their bites.
However if she released him due to him surrendering, he would nod, then smile towards her and say, "It was a good spar. I did not know you were that fast, else I would not have agreed to a spar.  But still, I think it was a good workout."
He would then turn to walk away, saying off to her, "I think I am going to train some more jutsu though, so next time we spar I am better prepared. You are more than welcome to join me."

[wc 261]
[twc 1524]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum