Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyama
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission! Empty Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission!

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16742-e-ranklumber 

It was just another beautiful sunny morning out in the forest in the land of fire for Gale Uchiha as he merrily wandered through its bushes. Gale often enjoyed going out for walks and observing the nature, paying attention to the subtle sounds created by all the animals just simply living their lives in peace. Gale could make out the sounds of over twenty distinct species of animals during his walk and make a game out of trying to locate and guess the types of animals making the specific sound he was looking for, it was in truth a kind of sensory training. However, today Gale was not going to spend all day out in the woods, no, he had a greater purpose to fulfil. As today was Gale’s first day as a fully-fledged Genin, as a ninja. And as a ninja he would of course have to do very ninja things, and what more of a ninja thing was there to do than to go on a dangerous mission? The thought of going out on a mission for the Hokage, facing danger and protecting the village thrilled Gale.

Before he could go anywhere however he had to tell his parents that he was once again off to the village. He had initially made the trip back through the forest to his home cottage to tell his parents about the good news of his graduation. Graduating to Genin was something that had weighed heavily on Gales mind through the past year, as he had initially failed the graduation exam due to time wasting, his parents had initially threatened to pull him out of the village and program if he failed again. Luckily that wasn’t the case, and so his parents were happy enough to let him continue. Gale’s parents weren’t the most focused or oriented shinobi, preferring to live a life of peace and freedom out in the forest. As such they made a living from cutting wood and fashioning the wood into various and assorted items. Gale didn’t know the exact reason as to why they decided to live their life this way, but he was glad they didn’t plan on restricting his own lifestyle to fit or match theirs. Their one condition was that he came to visit and their one warning was that the life of an Uchiha shinobi was an onerous path, whatever that meant.

Walking in through the house door Gale called out “Hey guys I’m home!” Gales mother was quick to respond, “Good timing I just finished making your breakfast, you’re going to need it if you’re going to be doing work for the leaf today.” Gale grinned widely and nodded as he made his way into the kitchen and sat down in front of his bowl of rice and egg broiled miso before asking his mother a question. “I was wondering, mother, you mentioned before my exam that the path of an Uchiha shinobi was onerous, what did you mean by that?” His mother smiled as she took a sip of tea, sitting opposite the table to Gale, she had a porcelain face with long black straight hair that reached her mid back and teak brown eyes. “To put it simply, it means difficult. We can talk about it more some other time, you have a busy day ahead of you.” Gale looked up at her with a face full of rice confusingly, not really understanding why it would be any harder for an Uchiha than other ninja.

After finishing his breakfast in a hurry, Gale’s mother began to wash the dishes and Gale nervously looked around. “By the way mother, where is father? I thought he was going to come with me today.” Just as he finished his sentence, his father dropped an armful of logs right outside the front door as he yelled out. “Gale, where are you?! It’s time to get going!” “Coming!” Gale responded hastily, bolting out the front door to meet his father. He was tall and large in stature; many years of wood cutting had chiselled an iron frame of muscle and guts. He possessed curly and shaggy mess of black hair, which in combination with his wife’s long straight hair met in the middle for Gale’s wavy hair. “Ready to go?” His father said with a smile as he patted his son on the back. Gale simply nodded with a smile before looking back to his mother. They both waved goodbye to her and began to head out.

The walk to the village was a calm and peaceful one, as Gale and his father both played the guessing game Gale so enjoyed for the first time together. His father seemed both surprised and impressed by his level of knowledge about the surrounding wildlife. “I didn’t think you had this kind of interest before, why do you do it?” Gale thought for a moment before answering. “Gives me something to think about and focus on when I go for my walks I guess.” His father nodded before responding “Do you have a favourite?” Gale smiled “Of course! Tarantulas!” His father grimaced “Seriously!? I hate spiders. Though luckily, we rarely see them around the land of fire. Gale shook his head “Not true, they’re just very good at hiding. There are more around here than people care to know about.” The thought of that seemed to rub his father the wrong way. “Listen, Gale. It’s great that you’re passionate about something. But from now on you need to be serious about your training as a ninja if you want to make it through alive. And I say that in earnest. Did you practice that jutsu I taught you? It will serve you well.” Gale looked down and nodded, he didn’t really believe there was that much danger as his father made it out that there was, but he had to agree. “I’ve practiced a bit, but I’ll need a bit more.” His father nodded agreeably.

They finally arrived at the village gates, steadily walking past those that knew of these Uchiha. A few gave a respectful nod to Gale’s father, and more than a few gave him a dirty look. This was the first time that Gale had seen his father coming into the village, he didn’t know exactly why it was that he disliked coming so much but he was begging to get a sense for why. A couple men walked up to them creating a standoff between them and his father. “Well, if it isn’t Hozen the nonchiha. What brings your sorry ass back into the Village?” Gale looked up at his father, trying to understand what this was all about. “I’m here for my son. He’s heading to the Hokages office.” His father replied to the men, squinting his eyes before continuing. “Gale, go on ahead. I’ve got some catching up to do.” Gale shook his head and was about to protest but was shoved along by his father, accompanied by a gust of wind. Gale looked back as the two men began talking again, but that wasn’t his business now.

Gale ran up to the Hokages office, just making it in time to hear his mission debriefing. A few moments later Gale stormed out of the village, here he was under the assumption he was going to do something important, and he was basically shooed off to go cut some logs? Unbelievable! He didn’t show his frustration in front of the Hokage, but it was there. He even completely forgot about what happened with his father, completely forgetting to check on him before he left to start cutting some logs. He figured that since it was his first mission he was being tested to see if he could be counted on, if he was going to be a reliable ninja. It helped a lot more to think about it in that way. That was right, he was a beginner, and he had a part to play as a beginner, even if it was a small part to play. With that in mind, Gale swiftly threw himself into the forest, axe in hand. He looked down at the axe inquisitively “Do they really expect me to harvest lumber with this tiny thing? It’ll take me days for the amount they asked for if I did it with this thing…”

Gale found a quiet place to start harvesting some lumber, standing in front of a large tree, slightly intimidated by the sheer size. Funnily enough it was the smallest tree that he could find out in the forest so far. Gale had to take a few moments to mentally prepare himself before taking on the task at hand before mumbling to himself “Well I guess this thing isn’t going to cut itself.” Gale slid his hand down the shaft of the hand axe, allowing its weight to swing back and forth before he lifted it to his side and began hacking at the side of the tree, repeating the action in a similar fashion, over, and over, and over again, as the sun raised to its peak, beating its heat onto gales back as he worked away at the side of the tree. Gale allowed himself to work like this for several hours before dropping the axe in exhaustion, just staring at the base of the tree that was now cut halfway through. “Why won’t you fall?!” Gale kicked at the tree with full force in anger and frustration, sending a shockwave up the base of the tree, causing it to begin tilting forward a few moments later and eventually collapsing surprisingly gracefully.

Gale blinked at the tree, rather surprised that he managed to cut an entire tree down by himself within the day. “Well now to get chopping.” This part he knew how to do very well, since his father did it for a living and he had been dragged out multiple times to help him cut logs for woodfire and other purposes. Though, to harvest the amount of lumber required it would still take him days. There had to be a better way to do this that using a measly hand axe. Gale thought back to what he told his father about practicing that jutsu he was taught a bit more. “Well, that’s a thought.” The jutsu in question was the wind release slash, using it to chop the wood would speed things up and serve as perfect training for its use. Gale grinned “I’ll have this done before nightfall. No problem!” For the rest of the day Gale perfected his wind release slash cutting logs with precision and when he had enough to carry back to the village he would make a quick trip, trying to go as fast as he could without dropping any wood. All in all, it was great training for an E-rank mission, finding a new respect for the mission. “I guess everyone’s got to start somewhere…”

The sun began to set, and gale wiped the sweat off his brow, standing proudly next to a pile of lumber the size of a house. A jounin came to inspect the work he’d done and simply nodded “Satisfactory work. I’ll let the Hokage know the task has been completed.” Gale collapsed, his chakra completely drained, he didn’t even have the energy to be disappointed with the fact he got no praise for the work he just did. Gale struggled to keep his eyes open, as the world went dark, a figure stood over his body, then nothing.

Gale blinked his eyes open, still completely drained and unable to move. He looked around, then relaxed. “Good morning sleepy head.” Gale’s mother teased. Gale smiled “Morning.” “You really overdid it this time, but your dad was proud of you.” Gale’s eyes widened, realising he had completely forgotten about his father. “What happened to father, where is he?” “Don’t worry Gale, your father is fine, nothing happened. He just exchanged a few words with some old friends and then he came to see how you were doing and found you passed out on the streets.” Gale laughed sheepishly but was relieved that nothing bad ended up happening. “When you’re ready there’s breakfast waiting for you downstairs, try not to let the miso get too cold.” Gale nodded. “Thank you, mother.”

WC: 2056 (2000/2000) Wind Release Slash +500 Ryo (56/1150) Wind Release: Jump

Last edited by Gale on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission! Empty Re: Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:26 am
Please link the mission at the start of your post. Also for the future please wait for approvals to add the rewards to your stat page. Also we don't use "Word Banks".
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission! Empty Re: Piece of lumber! Gale's First Mission!

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 am
Done, thank you. What do I do with excess words?
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:48 am
You can add them to a Jutsu as you just did; but they won't add up to stat points.

Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum