Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 3:25 pmRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 3:17 pmJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 2:02 pmHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 2:00 pmHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 1:59 pmDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 1:33 pmZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:08 pmDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 12:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 12:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 12:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume) Empty Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am
MISSION 1:

MISSION 2:

The air was rotten within the training grounds recently. The cause of it had left before anyone could arrive at the scene, And yet the grounds had the smell of blood as the still alive 'left overs' Of a human Genin remained. Barely alive and the thing which caused it nowhere to be seen. Hoshi was one of the few to have witnessed to this said event,though only the end of it, Even being the one to request the village to make this a mission for he himself to solve.

The appearance of the beast was brief. And yet all Hoshi could tell was it's giant shape and width. Before it disappeared without a trace. The case needed to be solved immediately, Before anymore people could get injured by something like that. That's why Hoshi has sent letters to the three fellow genin he knows has his back. Ryuka the smokeyperf and the strongest person he knows, Zyxis the speedster without the power to compensate, And finally Natsume, The new blood who seems to be growing stronger at a more rapid pace. 

"I've sent you ,Name of recipient receiving,. A letter in the hopes you can help me fight a certain enemy, It's a danger to the genins. A beast of great Power and it seems it's only attacking ninja's. This ask for help isn't from the fear of the beast I've seen in person, But the fear that I'll likely mess up as the beast escapes for more pray. So help me! I will arrive at the training grounds as bait for the beast and 9:00 A.M, You guys stay around. Inconspicuous enough to attack the beast as it focuses on me. Wear any disguises you can and arrive at 8:50 A.M " Hopefully this letter would reach them in time...

Hoshi was ready to fight against a beast like this. And so got into position 5 minutes after the others were in place. Hoping they were ready within the training grounds. 

[WC-335]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume) Empty Re: Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:36 am
Zyxis was already at the training grounds by the time that Hoshi had sent the note. He was going to train, but it seemed that he got mixed up with the wrong crowd. The wrong crowd being a bunch of ninja running away. The white-haired Genin dropped down and stopped one of the kids sprinting out of there. "Excuse me young one, but may I ask what you're running from?"

The little boy looked as if he was about to cry, "There was this beast! It was super huge! We were training, and it just came out of nowhere. I think one of our friends got caught, but we weren't able to fight it off. We barely know any jutsu-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Zyxis said, kneeling so that he could reach his height. Sometimes his tall stature was too much. "I'm a trained shinobi with other friends who are stronger than me. We'll take care of it and make sure your friend makes it home safe. Trust me when I say this."

He nodded with teary eyes. Zyxis pat his head again, he somewhat reminded him of Natsume, "Go off and make sure you report to the mission HQ and tell them that Zyxis is taking this mission." He instantly began to run again when Zyxis let him off.

The boy brandished kunai in two hands. "Time for a beast clean up." He started heading towards the general direction they had come. On the way there, he bumped into Hoshi as he was writing the notes. "Hey there, Hoshi. What's going on? You here to slay the beast as well?" Hopefully, he was. He would need all the back-up he could get, and Hoshi was probably the best person he could ask from his friend of shinobi to be here. The two would be able to hit from far away and close-up.

Now if only Natsume were here to heal the boy who was probably injured and if Ryuka was here to slice up the beast, so they might be able to have a good dinner? Nah, it's perhaps too bloody. "I got a report from a kid that the beast attacked one of the newer Genins. As soon as Ryuka and Natsume get here, we've got to go!"

WC: 392/1,000
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume) Empty Re: Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 am
Smokeperf was the perfect man for the job. It was in the name. He smoked down the streets with a giant metal flower floating behind his back. It sure should have been something to be noticed by his friends who had not seen that new item before. But that wasn't all Ryūka was carrying. He also had a giant pipe and a brand-new blade, both sitting inside the giant metal flower, which the unknowing eye wouldn't have even recognized as the sheath it was. Ryūka was trying to suppress his excitement as this was a job, and Ryūka took any job seriously. But he couldn't help it. He really was excited to show off his new weapons.

Either way, he appeared at the meeting spot at the right time. He, of course had no disguises. Ryūka never needed, nor wanted one. He would bluntly face any foe he needed to face. He was, however, silencing his footsteps with a new trick he had picked up. Well, actually one he had for a time nw, but one he never needed to use until that point. He didn't want to scare the beast away, unless he wanted to. Zyxis must not have noticed. Ryūka was already there, behind a tree. He stepped out. "You didn't get a letter?" he asked, "Well... Then it's lucky that someone happened to find you. We might need all of our strength combined, if the monster is as strong as the crowds make it out to be. Be cautious though, I heard it's impossible to tame it. It can break out of anything; grapples, prison techniques... Genjutsu.". Ryūka looked at Zyxis as he said the last part. "They are all rumors of course, but I still suggest both of you to be as careful as possible, and only do things you know will succeed.".

[WC: 307]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:06 am
Hoshi had to unfortunately send a letter to Natsume, Telling her not to come to the training grounds or join the mission. The threat this time seemed too great for Natsume and she could once again be thrust into danger when she didn't need to. Perhaps once she becomes stronger she could join the missions without Hoshi being worried about her. Though the fear of her death is simply through the actions of the assassin which could've killed her. Never again.

"K guys as a sort of witness I'll need to tell ya somethin. It seemed to disappear into thin air when I last saw it, It seemed like it was returning somewhere and being told what to do. So I suspect it's not the only thing that'll give us a little bite of trouble. So i'll be the bait and fight the thing head on initially, You guys wait by the sidelines and search around the place in case my suspicions are true." Since it would be a tough fight and Zyxis and Ryuka are soft in nature of their bodies durability, Hoshi decided he would be the best person to get the beasts attention head on. 

Hoshi waltz's into the empty training grounds as people have run in fear, And yet he showed no worries or doubt as he walked in. As that could easily set the attacker off and so prevent anything from happening, All Hoshi had to do was act like an ordinary and ignorant Genin "Heh. Wonders whyz their's no ones arounds ." The only problem was that Hoshi ,although very experienced in combat, Was a horrible actor. Though this could be expected since he's not one too blatantly lie and so never really knows what to do in these scenario's.

Yet even this piss poor acting worked out well enough to lure out the attacker as the beast appeared 5 metre's away from Hoshi ,as in from the air itself, To stare at him. It was less like a wolf like giant beast. Nothing too frightening as it dashed towards Hosh to take a bite out of him, Only to get countered by a simple punch and knocked out immediately... That threat wasn't so bad. 

Or as Hoshi though. As whilst it was on the floor it appeared to convulse more and grow in size after something was thrown into it from above. Before It started to attack Hoshi he yelled at Zyxis and Ryuka "GET HIM! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME I'LL HAVE SOME FUN!" The beast was no longer in the same ballpark as before with it's height reaching 7 metre's tall and several humanoid and wolf like heads and limbs now appearing on it and even more strength then before. It's flesh was now clearly visible as it was more like a chunk of flesh with a dogs head within it staring at him and flesh like tendrils and tentacles all around it. Hoshi would've puked on the spot if he didn't have his survival instincts kick in at it's increased power . [70 health/85 speed/90 strength] With it striking at Hoshi at rapid speeds as the blob stretched to attack him. Hoshi was barely able to block it effectively [50 power] Yet flew backwards by 10 metre's with miraculously no injuries as it was more of a push to him. Hopefully Zyxis and Ryuka could find the attacker before he becomes this things food.

OOC:

[WC-573]
[TWC-908]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:06 am
This beast was not the mission he signed up for at all. The creature lurked out of the woods, gigantic in height. It couldn't even be considered an animal now, standing at the feet of twenty-two, easily considered twenty-three feet. It was hulking and twitching with rage. Zyxis immediately started to run through hand seals, his Sharingan beginning to spin and Soul Expulsion giving his skin lightning aesthetic. The boy didn't grin as he rushed forward, the thrill for battle there but placed in the back of his mind. The fight wasn't a joking matter at all. Something this vast and this strong couldn't hurt a Genin or an Academy Student, it could mutilate them and make them into their play toys. Some Chuunin would have trouble with this.

In the form of Lightning Release: Arcing Lightning, dangerous bolts flew from his hands, straying towards the beast's coat. [75 Power | 75 Speed] Sadly, the arcs of lightning weren't fast enough. Its size seemed to betray its actual speed as it glared at Zyxis with a piercing stare and rushed towards him. It covered the ten meters in what felt like a few seconds. Luckily, Zyxis had focused on speed for his ninja training. He moved at [185 Speed], faster than the beast could even react. He disappeared from its sight and came from behind it, almost as if he used a Body Flicker. Three hand seals and in his palm rest a large amount of chakra transformed into electricity.

"Chidori!" Zyxis cried as he dug the blade straight into the monster's leg. [80 Power | 185 Speed]  It roared and with a lash of its tail almost sent Zyxis flying. Although, it still wasn't quick enough and the boy was able to rush back and put twenty meters between him and the beast. The boy checked himself to make sure everything was fine and waited for his teammates to move before he put himself back into the action. Although, he wasn't sure if they would even be able to see him at the speed at which he was moving.

WC: 356

TWC: 748/1,333

Spoiler:
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:15 pm
To be completely honest, Ryūka wasn't that scared of any beast. Anything tangible, anything his blade could touch, was a potential target, a potential hunt. If they were hunting an abstract idea, now that would have been frightening. But they were not. They were after an animal. A living, breathing form of life. It was no different from a squirrel or a cat, even if it was much bigger, and expectedly much stronger and faster. But speed and strength were just statistics. And statistics meant little in a real battle, at least in Ryūka's eyes. The beast could be faster than the rest of them, maybe stronger than Hoshi, it maybe even could use more jutsu than Zyxis. It mattered little. For one thing, it was one beast, against a team that had experience in fighting together. A team that knew each other's strengths and weaknesses, and one that covered those weaknesses quite well, at least in Ryūka's eyes. 

Regardless, it was now time to face whatever monster this was. Perhaps a result of experiments gone wrong? Maybe nature's revenge against the slaughters Ryūka himself took part in? The slaughter of the trees, the evil trees that had plagued this forest. The trees that had been bullying zombies since the day these beautiful undead creatures decided to call Kumogakure their home. Ryūka sighed. This was no monster. The trees all around them, they were the true monsters. This, this chimaera of many creatures... It was but an animal. It was a tragedy that it had to be hunted, but Ryūka knew it had to be done. He was a ninja, and he had been given an order to do this. That's all there was to it. If his village had asked him to do this, there was no way Ryūka would go against that order, no matter how much he agreed or disagreed with it. He was a soldier, a pawn of his home. 

And there it was. The animal with few heads. Apparently it also had the ability to change its size? Now this could have been an interesting, or maybe even a dangerous fight. Hoshi had overextended, and underestimated the capabilities of a beast that caused major threat to the village. He told Ryūka not to worry about him? How could he not worry about Hoshi? After all, Ryūka still saw himself as the interim leader of the group, which was not a shiny title to be proud of in his eyes, but a responsibility he had to bear. Zyxis and Hoshi had become much stronger over the time they had spent together on a statistics-basis, but they still seemed to be progressing slower than Ryūka when it came to understanding battles and being a ninja. Or at least that was what Ryūka could see with the small window he had into the lives of the two ninja beside him. 

Zyxis' lightning bolts flew past him, as Ryūka finally realized the truth. They really were a team now. A team of equals. And they were going into a battle were they had to give it their all. Smokeperf unsheathed Shinso from his floating metal sheathe. With a swift piercing movement, he flanked the beast by going to its opposite side of Zyxis, and unleashed Shinso upon the monster with a battlecry, "Ikorose!". The blade of his dagger extended, as it shot towards the beast as if it was a projectile of metal rather than a blade. It barely hit the beast though, which was moving around in a mindless rage. Still, the blade seemed to be sharp enough to pierce through the monster's skin, which was good news for Smokeperf. "We've got this, boys. Keep your senses sharp.".

The beast seemed to have other plans. It was much faster than one would have expected a monster of his size to be. He was dashing around, trying to make it hard for any of them to hit it. It screeched. It was a mix of all the sounds coming from the different animal heads it head. A wolf, an elk, a bear, a goat, all roaring in unison. It was truly a sight to behold.

[WC: 1003]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:04 pm
Hoshi was pissed at the moment. It seemed Ryuka and Zxyis have plans too enter the fight itself. The barren beast in front of him was his own prey, Something for Hoshi too be exhillirated to fight against and yet Zyxis and Ryuka are both pitching in with their own strategies too fight it. Neither of course fighting it head on. "Didn't you guys hear me!" Hoshi had silently said gate of Pain open [160 speed, 165 strength]. He was ready too deal with this beast. It was going too be a fun fight but Ryuka and Zyxis had to pitch in since it seemed like Hoshi was in danger. Sadly less fun could be had with them trying to interrupt as he had too finish this quickly if he wanted any fun at all

With the Boosted and red shot muscles, Hoshi was prepared too fight the beast head on with his own face contorting into a ravenous smile as he stared straight into the empty and lifeless eye's of the beast "I told you guys not too worry about me! Leave this creature to me!" With that stated, Hoshi has to do something to the beast. And he definitely did. As his right arms clothing seemed to burst. Revealing a bulging and red arm that seemed to have lightning surrounding it at all times. This singular attack would be the strongest attack Hoshi has ever done to such a threat as he dashed towards it at max speeds. Managing too dodge it's assault of tendrils and flesh like whips with ease and with a haughty breath "BEAST KING SMASH!" Hoshi punched the creature straight in it's core with massive amounts of power and speed [210 strength 205 speed]. 

With the punch landing the beast seemingly exploded into chunks of ,deer wolfs and even some human, from the punch alone creating a 3.25 radius circular hole within the creature itself. It even tried to block with it's own flesh [50 power] but it was not enough as the largest remaining chunks of the creature were simply too small to successfully regenerate after landing. Though the finishing blow had been landed, Hoshi did not let go of his gate's state. He was certain in a situation like this their would be a puppet master as how could a creature of this state just enter the village as it has. And someone definitely threw a concoction of sorts at the beast which grew it's size and power. 

"We still have a threat on our hands too deal with." `Hoshi was unphased by the spurt of blood and guts over him. Yet that would be a lie as deep inside of him HE WAS ESTATIC TO THE CORE  Yet these feelings were held back in the company of Ryuka and Zyxis. And the possible threat they could still deal with "Someone turned the creature like that. And so we need too deal with that someone." nYet as this was said a small bolt of lightning was seemingly chucked at Zyxis from above [70 power, 70 speed]

OOC:
[WC-514]
[TWC-1422]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 am
Zyxis nodded towards Ryuka. The two didn't get along sometimes, but whenever the three were in a pickle, he was the most sensible. He thought he was a great shinobi and always level-headed, even in the worst situations. It was something that Zyx was trying to work to, although his development was a bit slow. It was the opposite of Hoshi, which was very blatant as he whined about how he wanted to take down the beast himself. The white-haired boy tried to ignore it as he dodged each slimy, hairy, scaly tale thrown at him. There was no other way to describe this thing than a monstrosity. Who in their right mind could even imagine something as hideous and vile as this?

Like an arrow shot by the world's most muscular man, Hoshi came flying through the air. The boy's arm took on an electric type of energy, his muscles bulging outward as he tried to contain his punch. Zyxis disappeared in a Body Flicker, avoiding the range of his teammate's attack as everything around them seemed to be leveled and destroyed from the output of his power. Zyx hopped back a bit and landed sliding slightly against the grass. He looked towards Hoshi hopelessly, "Way to hold back, buddy."

It was kind of disappointing how it was killed; none was left over for Ryuka and himself to enjoy. He cracked his knuckles and stretched a bit, at least this freak mission had been somewhat challenging. Hoshi mentioned something about that beast having a master. Now, who would be able to do that? The statement served to irk him, "How would someone control-" He swallowed his words as he jumped out of the way, a bolt of lightning scarring the ground beneath where he just stood. "You've got to be kidding me," Zyxis muttered as he ran forward and flew into the trees with a simple jump.

His fist smashed straight into the man's jaw. Or, it would've if he hadn't shifted into smoke in front of his eyes. The man disappeared and reappeared again. He had no scars on his body like you would think an evil guy would. Instead, he looked classy, as if he had just come back from a dinner date. For some reason, he was wearing a tuxedo and a bowtie. He gave Zyx a grin and released an explosive tag. The Uchiha's eyes widened, and he jumped backward, but couldn't escape the brunt of the blow.

He was sent flying back but used some aerobatic maneuvers to land. The man appeared again, out of the smoke. "It's nice to make your acquaintances. Bet you've never seen something like this, huh?" He disappeared into smoke again and rushed towards Zyxis. The boy couldn't help but stare at Ryuka as he made attempts to dodge this man's attacks, "Know this guy by any chance?"

WC: 1,227/1,333
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:54 pm
It was pointless. It was all pointless. Whatever beast this was, why was it here, why was it doing this? If it had just stayed further from a major village, it could live a whole life, as a king of the area it was in. No simple animal could hold a candle to this beast's strength after all. Smokeyboi almost pitied the monster for a second. Maybe it wasn't evil. Maybe it wasn't bad. Maybe it was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe it had been born in the worst place it had the potential to be born in. If only. If only it could have lived its life away from the murderous system of the ninja world. It could have had a life that even Smokeperf himself could have been envious of. A single tear dropped from Smokeysmoke's eye, as the eyes of the beast slowly closed.

Whether it was the reality of the situation, or it was just Jin's mind playing tricks on himself, Perf could swear that the beast died making direct eye contact with him. Maybe the Iburi understood. Maybe the beast understood. There was a connection, a similarity there. One Smokeperf didn't expect to be when the mission had started. Hoshi's words brought Rocky back to the real world. "That, Hoshi, is a task for another day. We need to let things calm for a short time, so that the people in the village don't panic. We need to let them know the beast has died and there will be no more danger. Then, after we do some research, in secret, we will wait for a few days to pass, or wait for our target to make their move. That's when we will strike. Either way, we should report this to higher ranked shinobi. If their judgement is different, we'll follow their orders. They might even choose to take over the rest of the investigation, in all honesty. But our mission is done here. I'll see you guys back in the village.".

[EXIT. 1343/1333. 2000 ryo. 5 AP.
404 WC towards Re-Katana (2596+404=3000/3000)
899 WC towards Wind Release: Chakra Blade (879+899=1778/2000)]
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:18 pm
Approved Ryuka~ <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum