Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

YUKI BOYS [P,NK] Empty YUKI BOYS [P,NK]

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:45 pm
YES! This was the jam. Nero thanked the man in the music store, and went back outside to pose in front of the door, waiting for his cousin. 

The new students who had passed the Genin Exam had been announced. And much to Nero's surprise, there was a familiar name on the list. Chiaki Yuki. Nero's boy. Hell yeah. His cousin, who he had not seen ever since they were little boys, barely even killers. THE YUKI BOYS WERE SCHEDULED FOR A REUNION! This was going to be amazing. Nero could just feel it. If he recalled correctly, they got a long pretty well when they were kids. 

When he had seen his name on the Graduate's List, he had sent him a letter to meet him that day in front of that Record Store. He had then went there 30 minutes early to ask for the record store owner to play their favourite rock song when they were kids, that they rocked out to. He waited for his cousin to show up.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

YUKI BOYS [P,NK] Empty Re: YUKI BOYS [P,NK]

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:23 pm
Chiaki had been a bit... confused... when he had received a letter to meet at the Record Store from a "Nero Yuki". It had taken him a while to remember the small little boy his flower family would send him to play with whenever things got 'rough' at the brothel. His cousin, he had found out. His only connection to his mother. It had been so long since he had seen Nero, who had one day disappeared. Chiaki had never found out the why or how Nero left, only knowing that Nero's missing presence met that whatever semblance of normalcy he had in childhood would no longer continue.

He slid along the streets in relative silence, which made it easy to pick out the muted sound of a familiar song. He hated that song. But Chiaki had adored Nero as a kid, so he adored whatever Nero did. He hated it, but right now, he remembered it fondly.

The simple smile he always wore softened slightly. "A little cheesy, isn't it?" He waved his sleeved hand at Nero as he arrived. "Nero." He took in the white hair and broad shoulders of the taller Yuki. "You've grown. What's with the old man hair?"

A pause. Then, Chiaki started to laugh and reached forward for a hug. He may have lost his flower family, but he still had Nero. That would have to do.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:46 am
Nero chuckled, "What's with the 13 year old girl haircut yourself, Chiaki?". He gave in to the laughter as well, hugging his cousin. "Damn dude, it's been a long time. How have you been? Come, let me show you around a bit...".

Chiaki must have known the landscape of Kiri, maybe even better than Nero himself, but surely he didn't know the Ninja parts of the village as well as him. And the best part came... Here. Nero walked towards the wall of a building nearby, and used the tree climbing technique to walk up. He looked back at Chiaki, standing horizontally in space for now. "Come." he said, "Let's do Yuki Boys: Ninja Version.". If Chiaki followed, Nero would lead him to the rooftops, and then show him how he perfected jumping from one roof to another. "Just like old days but a little bit more dangerous, right?". He smiled and waited for Chiaki to follow him. "So, what have you done? Start from the beginning, let's go year by year.".
Chiaki
Chiaki
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:20 pm
Chiaki pouted and pulled his ponytail over his shoulder, carefully stroking the silken locks. "I would never dare to cut my hair, it is my pride." Plus, if he cut his hair, how would he disguise the barbed wire currently braided in to his ponytail? He pushed his hair back into place and the ponytail swung, always tempting somebody to try and grab it and innevitably stab their hand on the barbs.

He followed after Nero, gracefully walking up the wall and then leaping across the rooftop as Nero had. "Just like old days," he repeated in agreement with a small nod. 

He hummed thoughtfully and leaped across another rooftop, now ahead of Nero, using the Tree Climbing technique to make sure he would not slip when he landed. "What I've done?" His mind flashed to blood on his hands and in his teeth, to begging and screaming and the sweet, sweet feeling of justice being served. He defaulted to his simple smile as he looked over his shoulder at Nero. "Not much, really, dearest cousin. I must confess that I have not had the most intriguing of lives. Perhaps shinobi life will change that." Nero was family, but Nero could never know the truth. Nobody could.

"And how about you? You left quite suddenly back then. I don't recall ever learning where—or why—you went." Although he said it with his signature smile, there was something bitterly sharp in Chiaki's voice, hinting at a lingering hurt from that fact.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:49 am
"Oh... Is that a Yuki thing? I'm not sure. I cut my hair quite recently. I didn't know there was a thing about hair...". Now that Nero noticed, Chiaki did seem to have long hair. Nero wondered why his hair was Chiaki's pride of all things. If anything was going to be Nero's pride, (well, aside from his pride), it would have been his Character Development. 

"Ah I see." Nero said after hearing Chiaki had done little after their breaking off, "Well, I do hope ninja life changes it for you. For me... Well... There had been quite a few things. Mom and dad, they... Made me a killer, at an early age. That's the path I went down ever since. Now I'm kind of, learning whatever there is to ninja life. You know, like...". He made a ball out of ice and passed it to Chiaki so he could catch it. "I could teach you when you have time for it. You know, how to make ice... Um back to the history thing... I didn't just kill, you know. I wandered with my family when I was a child, and then I wandered the whole world alone when I was a bit older. Made some friends, lost them, got tired of not having a home... Then I finally came back to Kirigakure. Well, the new Kirigakure anyway. And I've been a ninja ever since.".

When they arrived at Nero's favorite rooftop, a large 25x25 square one, above a farmer's market, Nero stopped. "What became of your family? What will you do with your new rank?" he asked Chiaki.
Chiaki
Chiaki
Citizen

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:30 pm
Chiaki shrugged. He couldn't enlighten Nero about any Yuki traditions, as the only other Yuki he knew was Nero himself. Still, he wouldn't bother to correct Nero's mistaken thoughts. His cousin didn't need to know about Chiaki's past or his lost flower family.

"They did what?" His brows furrowed in concern as Nero spoke about the beginning of his ninja life. Of course Nero would eventually kill, as was par with the life of being a ninja, but hadn't his parents been merchants? It was odd for Chiaki, whom had grown up seeing things as a civilian of the slums, to imagine a happy boy like Nero being given a knife and told to kill. But who was he to judge?

He lifted his hands almost automatically to catch the ice ball. He tossed it between his hands absentmindedly. "I supposed it's a bit belated then, but," he threw the ball back to Nero, "welcome back, Nero." He looked out at the busy farmer's market, his eyes darting from person to person as he guessed at what histories they might have.

He bit the inside of his cheek. "What anybody else does, I suppose. Missions and training, aim for the next rank, and the next one after that." Chiaki slipped right past the question regarding his family. He had no desire to lie—not more than necessary, at least—to his cousin. "And you?"

If Nero threw the ice ball again, Chiaki would look down at the icy ball in deep contemplation. "You weren't joking about teaching me how to do this, were you?" He would eventually look back up at Nero. "You think I can do it?"
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:23 pm
"The Exams are soon, brother. I'll have to teach you later. For now, you'll have to train on your own for a bit. I hope you're coming to Konoha. Anyway, I'll have to leave now.". Nero bailed.

[EXIT. WC: 651

651 words Bull Rush (Upgrading from D to C, [url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39733-mourning-the-dead-open-nk#319998]352[/url]+651=1003/1000) (so i super-trained it)]
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:57 pm
approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum