Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9150

Purrdon the Puns [NK] Empty Purrdon the Puns [NK]

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:13 pm
Natsume had trained rather late into the evening and was only now heading home, most likely having missed dinner once more. "Perhaps I should stop by a restaurant for some dinner?"

As she considered her options, she heard the soft cries of an animal—a cat, to be precise. She paused and cocked her head, trying to narrow down the sound. Once she determined where the sound was coming from, she started walking towards it. "What are you doing up there, little one?" She arrived to the scene of a small tabby cat, crying from its perch on a high branch. Unlike the average person that would try and help the cat right away, though, Natsume had pulled out her book and was sketching the cat's form. "Please stay still, little one. I will get you down after this drawing. I must capture your form, however."

[ WC: 145 | TWC: 145 ]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Purrdon the Puns [NK] Empty Re: Purrdon the Puns [NK]

Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:17 pm
Ryūka was making his way downtown, walking fast. Faces passed him, he was homebound. Evenings were the most boring time of day for him. He would often be unsure of what to do, and end up not being able to find anything to do, having wasted another few hours of his life. Today wasn't much different. He was walking through the streets, unsure of what to do.

He soon came across a cat. On a tree. Classic. In his short career as a ninja, he must have come across hundreds of these. Trees. They were monsters... Not only did they keep bullying zombies in their off time, they also kept kidnapping cats and putting them on high branches so they couldn't return. Monsters.

Alas, it always was Ryūka's responsibility to save all victims of Tree Crimes. He approached the tree from the opposite side of Natsume. He didn't see her, and she probably wouldn't have seen him. Ryūka climbed the tree, simply walking on the side, sticking his toes to the tree and using the Tree Climbing Technique to walk up the side as if there were stairs. A few seconds later, his head popped out from behind the branch, finally coming into Natsume's view. His nose would barely be in the level of the cat's nose. The cat turned back, and started looking at Ryūka from up close. Ryūka would stand like that for a few seconds, until the cat finally stepped on to Ryūka's head. Ryūka and the cat descended in a slow, steady pace, once again disappearing from view.
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:54 am
Natsume had gotten the general form down and just needed to draw the kitten's terrified expression. She looked up from inspecting her paper. The cat had turned. She scowled and shouted up at it, "Did I not tell you to stay still?"

It took her a moment to realize there was something else up in that tree with it. Pink hair... "Ryūka?" She blinked and watched as the cat stepped on to his head, and immediately started trying to get that down on paper. "No, no, no! He's disappearing too fast!" She was so close! Alas, in her hurry, she had smudged her hand against the wet ink, smearing the drawing.

A single tear rolled down her cheek. Another masterpiece that would never see the light of day.

It was decided. Ryūka would pay for his crimes against art. He would... buy her dinner. Because she was hungry. And sad. Just another day as an artist, it seemed.

[ WC: 158 | TWC: 303 ]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 am
Ryūka got down from the tree. Was that... Natsume? Weird. What was she doing there sitting all sat, with her drawing supplies in her hands- Oh no. It couldn't be. Ryūka, the cat still on his head walked over to her, with an apologetic expression on his face. "Hey..." he said in a silent, calm voice. He tried to glimpse over to the drawing if Natsume didn't cover it up.

"Oh..." he said upon seeing the half-finished drawing. It couldn't be. Ryūka couldn't have stood between someone and their art. This was a blasphemy. Smokeperf's mind went into overdrive, trying to think of ways to correct his mistake. First he thought of putting the cat back. He realized the cat wouldn't be very happy about that. Another idea popped into Ryūka's head. He looked at the drawing once again, carving the pose and the look into the back of his mind. He then looked at the cat one last time, taking in the details on its fur, face, tail, and the shape of its body. He let the cat go.

A second later, Ryūka formed handseals that must have been familiar to Natsume. Dog. Boar. Ram. In a puff of smoke, Ryūka was now a replica of the cat that just ran away. He climbed the tree, and posed exactly as Natsume had drawn the cat to pose. The cat winked.
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm
She watched him set free that cat, rubbing in to her face the masterpiece that would never be completed. She almost cried out. Almost slapped him. But she restrained herself, and thank god she did. She watched as he would do the seals, only realizing at the last moment he was going to transform. "Ryūka..." she began, her eyes widening at the thoughtful gesture. "Than—"

The smoke cleared, and because the Transformation Technique only allows transformation into human-sized humanoid forms, Ryūka had simply grown cat ears and a tail. Natsume blinked a couple of times. Is this what they called a 'furry'?

[ WC: 102 | TWC: 405 ]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 pm
Before the puff of smoke cleared, Ryūka noticed the mistake he made, as his size refused to change. He instantly let go of the transformation, turning his body into a weapon, activating his speed boost to perform that at speeds Natsume's mind wouldn't register. A split second after, he used the Split Second tech to catch up to the cat he just let go, and then use the Bull Rush to get back to the tree. All Natsume would plausibly see would be him disappearing and reappearing in the puff of smoke with the cat again, which he would put back onto the branch.

Since the cat didn't sense Ryūka's movement, it didn't even noticed itself moving. For all it knew, it was teleported. But it wasn't even aware of that as of yet, still chilling with its eyes closed, its pose not changing a bit. Ryūka moved its paws and head just a tiny bit to move it to the position it was sitting in when Natsume started to draw her. "Another day saved." Ryūka thought, as he landed on the ground once again, looking back at Natsume proudly.
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm
Natsume had expected a transformation, based off of his handsigns, but between the smoke appearing and disappearing, Ryūka had captured the cat and positioned it on the branch. "That's not a transformation..." she stated, rather obviously. But she would appreciate the effort and finish her drawing regardless, making sure to capture the final details of the cat. He had even made sure the pose was identical. How thoughtful.

Once her art was finished, she looked back up at Ryūka and his proud expression. "Thank you, Ryūka." She let the drawing dry and then, after ensuring the ink would not smear, rolled up the scroll and tucked it away. "I was planning on purchasing some dinner. Would you like to accompany me? Perhaps I could treat you to a meal in exchange for your thoughtfulness."

If Ryūka agreed, Natsume would lead the way to a nearby barbeque store. As they were leaving, the cat would notice and jump down by itself, landing perfectly on Ryūka's shoulder. Apparently it wanted to come along.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 am
Ryūka waited for Natsume to finish her painting, and then brought the cat back down without waking it up. He was however, put into a situation where he had to face a question he was scared of. "Yeah, um...". Quick Ryūka, think. "That's... A different technique...". Genius. Nobody would have thought of that. "There are only a handful of seals, some Jutsu are bound to share the same ones, even in order.".

Ryūka smiled. "I fixed what I disturbed myself. You shouldn't treat me for that. But I guess I can join you.". He would follow Natsume if she led him to a food place. "So Natsume..." he would ask on the way, "How's the ninja life? Is it everything that you had hoped for?".
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:41 pm
She nodded, very interested in this new technique. "As expected, you are very impressive, Ryūka. Would you be willing to teach me this technique?" Her eyes shined as she considered the possibilities of using techniques with the same hand seals to confuse people watching her hands.

Eventually they would move on to the topic of dinner. "Then, I suppose we can have that dinner that I missed last time," she said, recalling the offer from the tournament.

As they entered the barbeque restaurant, she would flag down a waiter and get them a table near a wall, where it was easy to see all entrances into the restaurant. They did not even blink at the cat accompanying them, as it wasn't too uncommon for a ninja to have an animal companion.

She perused the menu as Ryūka spoke. "I am not quite sure what I had hoped for, if I am honest." She thought sorrowfully of her father's initial distance, though she slowly mended that despite not understanding it. Then she thought of her time with the boys and how much fun she was having, how she could proudly tell her mother she had found more people to protect. "But I suppose... yes. Yes, it is. Perhaps it even surpasses what I had imagined." She started up the grill in the middle of the table and ordered a large serving of beef and carrots to share. "What about you, Ryūka?" She put down her menu and poured them each a glass of water from the complimentary water pitcher. "Ninja life living up to your expectations?"
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:22 am
"What? What's impressive? What technique?". Ryūka wasn't very experienced in telling lies. He had no idea that lies usually needed to be followed up with more. "Oh... The technique... Right... The thing is...". Fortunately, he had a very good escape route. He turned his hand into smoke, "It's not something that can be taught to everyone... I... Guess this is something that comes from my heritage, though I don't know what family I belong to...".

Ryūka liked Natsume's choice for the restaurant. He was scared she would have brought them to a vegan place or something. When they sat down, he didn't even look at the menu. "Can I have a Ryūka Special please?". The waitress nodded. "Ninja life?" Ryūka said, "Well to be honest... There's much less action then I had expected... I also unfortunately can't find as much time to dedicate to art any more. Is it the same way for you or... Did you find a way to seperate your artist life from your job?".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum