HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=-1Guest
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 343 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 13 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 531
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Abolish Activity Check Character Death/NPC Trans
by Valen Akari Today at 2:45 pm

» Training and Missions
by Natsume Today at 2:39 pm

» A Taste of Humanity [NK]
by Arata Today at 2:26 pm

» Plain Notebook
by Natsume Today at 2:21 pm

» Uyukudo Kazuhiko
by Ryūka Today at 1:10 pm

» A distracting scene
by Shinoskay Today at 7:47 am

» Kong Kazuhiko
by KlassAct Today at 6:51 am

» Too Young to Drink, Old Enough to Kill
by Kyson <3 Today at 6:20 am

» Kagura Uzumaki
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 6:17 am

» nothing gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv)
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 6:15 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Ryūka

Natsume

Sakimori

Hoshi Kyouken

Ari

Wolfsson

Hikari Namikaze <3

Shinoskay

Damon

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Cero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Pendragon
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Projection, Unlimited Blade Works
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Cero   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 pm

Name: Cero
Element: Explained Below
Spec Type: Ninjutsu or Fuinjutsu (If you learned one, you cannot learn the other.)
Backstory: Created by a wise monk who was a wanderer, hundreds of years ago. It soon began to spread all across the ninja world.

Appearance: A ball made out of chakra, or a concentrated beam of chakra.

Image:

Handseals: C-Rank: Ram>Horse/ B-Rank: Ram>Horse>Dog/ A-Rank: Ram>Horse>Dog>Snake/ S-Rank: Ram>Horse>Dog>Snake>Hare>Dragon
Duration: 2 Posts
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Range: 20 Meters, 30 Meters, 40 Meters, 50 Meters
Power: 25, 35, 50, Chakra Stat
Speed:  25, 35, 50, Chakra Stat
Health: N/A
Stat Boosts: N/A
What it does: Cero is a jutsu that concentrates chakra from the hand, creating a ball purely made of chakra that is 1-7 centimeters in radius, then launches it out by extending out the hand or by throwing it. The ball has a travel speed as the stated speed, and the ball can reach up to the aforementioned range. If the ball connects with an object or touches something else, the ball will explode and expand at the stated power, speed, and range. After one post, the ball will shrink into nothingness at a aforementioned speed. Fuinjutsu uses the seal used from the Dark River Breaking Seal to use the Fuinjutsu version of Cero.

The next ability of Cero is the beam version. This ability is only attainable once you have learned the B-Rank version of the jutsu. The user charges a much thinner ball of chakra into their fingertips that is 1-7 centimeters in radius then the ball will fire at the aforementioned range, power, and speed. But, there is another mechanic of the jutsu, if the user charges the jutsu by a post, the power of the jutsu will increase by +5 each post that it charged by. Capped as, B-Rank: 45 and A-Rank: 65. For these ranks, 2 posts are the maximum duration. The S-Rank version of Cero increases the power of the blast by +10, however, after 3 posts the user loses -10 speed as a result of having to carry such potent/condensed chakra. Fuinjutsu uses the seal used from the Dark River Breaking Seal to use the Fuinjutsu version of laser Cero.

Lastly, if the user has Chakra Infusion, and they have the A-Rank version of Cero, they have access to the elemental version of Cero. This Elemental Cero is determined by the primary element of the user.

Fire: Cero Ejecución
This version of Cero is basically a sun of burning, red fire that has the aforementioned radius as the regular Cero and the beam version of it.

Ball: When the ball touches an object or someone, and it expands, instead of it being an expanding orb of chakra, it is a fiery explosion that adds +10 power to the duration of the expanding orb. Whoever gets touched by the fire, the flame will linger on for 2 posts unless removed from other means.

Beam: When the beam hits an object or someone, it immediately coats the thing in a fire at the aforementioned speed and adds a +10 power to the beam. Whoever gets touched by the fire, the flame with lingering on for 2 posts unless removed from other means.

Water: Gran Rey Cero
This version of Cero is spiraling water in the shape and attributes of a cero with the aforementioned radius as the regular Cero and the beam version of it.

Ball: When the ball touches an object or someone, and it expands, instead of it being an expanding orb of chakra, it expands, but it creates a prison with a 3-meter radius and it has a health of 40. The user must pay 20 ap each post for a maximum of 2 posts before the prison shrinks into nothingness.

Beam:
The beam is basically a condensed water wave orb with a sharpened spike with a Sharpness of 60. If the spike is able to pierce through something, the whole beam goes through the target, carving a hole in the area, until it reaches its maximum range, or until it hits an object or a person with enough Health to make the water splash on the user. The power of the water splash is equivalent of jutsu power.

Wind: Cero-La Mirada
This version of Cero is a turquoise-green orb, that carries high-speed winds, that as has the same radius as the regular Cero.

Ball: When the ball touches an object or someone, and it expands, instead of it being an expanding orb of chakra, the orb changes into expanding high-speed winds that have a Speed of jutsu speed, and a Sharpness of 60. The range of the expanding ball is also the same, but the expanding orb is replaced by cutting winds.

Beam: The beam, when infused with Wind chakra, forms into a clear beam, but is coated with a hurricane, that coats the beam by 3 centimeters. Due to the nature of the attack, if the beam hits an object or someone, the beam will push the thing 10 meters forward, at a Speed and Power of 40/Chakra Stat. The opponent must have Health or Strength equivalent to 50 to resist the push.

Lightning: Cero Oscuras
This version of Cero is a pitch black, with a tint of green outer orb, that has green lightning sparks around it, that as has the same radius as the regular Cero.

Ball: When the ball touches an object or someone, and it expands, instead of it being an expanding orb of chakra, the ball immediately expands out with the same range, jutsu power, and jutsu speed, lightning chakra replacing the regular orb chakra. If any parts or limbs of a living being touches the ball, that body part or parts become stunned for two posts, unable to move unless the opponent has +20 health than the jutsu.

Beam: The beam, when infused with Lightning chakra, forms into the blackish-green beam with lightning sparks formed around it. This beam has piercing to whatever object or thing comes in contact with it, unless any other technique renders it useless.

Earth: Cero Doble
This version of Cero, without being launched, has the color of golden-brownish, with no extra touches.

Ball: This Cero is extremely sensitive to throwing or touching, so when the user launches the attack, immediately, after 1 meter of throwing, it explodes immediately. Due to the explosion, a shower of earth pellets, 20 meters across and lined up from each other, will launch forward at the jutsu speed, range, and power. Also, these earth pellets have blunt damage and no sharpness, and when coming in contact with a health greater than 50, the pellets will turn to dust instantly.

Beam: When the beam is not fired yet, and it is in the form of an orb and infused with Earth chakra, a 3 meter and 10-centimeter wide javelin will create in the user’s hand, replacing the beam. The javelin has two sharp ends, the sharp ends having a Sharpness of 60, and the whole javelin itself has a Health of 60. AP upkeep for the Javelin is 20 Ap per post.

Character Specific: Nope
Wordcount to learn: 2500/3500/4000/8000 (Must be trained in order. Like Soul Expulsion and other jutsu like it, the WC used for the rank below carries for the next rank.)
Action Cost: 25/35/40/100
Mastery: Ye, no hand seals and AP reduction only.
Bonus Requirements:
Ninjutsu

• Ninjutsu Spec

• Chakra Infusion to use Element Cero

• Must have learned 4 or more jutsu C-A rank of your primary element to learn Element Cero.

Fuinjutsu

• Fuinjutsu Spec

• Dark River Breaking Seal

• Must have learned 4 or more jutsu C-A rank of your primary element or Fuinjutsu (Added up) to learn Element Cero.

Canon or Custom: Site-Canon  

"Why Does it matter if we're weak? We humans have a power that no one else has...
The power to believe in ourselves..."

-Tadashi Namikaze

Statistics

Last edited by Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Fame : 97
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Fire, Lightning
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eyes (V2)
Ryo : 89600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Hey, I'll be looking at this, just give me a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 am

Before I start on this, there is something that I would like to confirm with you.

You are saying that you would like to replace Empty Disaster since the creator isn't active right now. However, that jutsu can be learned within the site. Before said person killed off his character, he placed all of the jutsu he could teach inside Hoshigakure's Library. So if you travel to Hoshi and got permission from the Hogokage, you could still learn this tech.

With that in mind, do you still wish to continue with this? Or would you just prefer to try to learn it IC?

(Just because that jutsu exists won't stop you from apping this, but I will keep an eye on that both jutsu so that there is a balanced difference between the two.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:17 am

I would still wish to continue this. I edited out the part of Den being AFK.

"Why Does it matter if we're weak? We humans have a power that no one else has...

-Tadashi Namikaze

Statistics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:38 am

Ok, Cool, lets get started!

1. Under element, please say [Explained Below]

2. Lets up the number of handsigns on this, two hand seals for an S class jutsu isn't really going to cut it, I would say just make it require 6 at all ranks for simplicity, but If you would like, you can have it increase based off of level (6 for S rank, 5 for A rank, 4 for B rank, 3 For C rank)

3.  Lets increase the power of the A rank version to at least 50.

4. For all the powers and speed, would you mind changing it to just saying the power and speed of this jutsu? Makes it much simpler for anyone using the jutsu.

5.  Lower the WC of learning the A rank jutsu to 4,000, (Although I might ask you to change it back depending on how we end up doing a few things.) Also, Up the WC of the S rank to 8,000

6. Lower the AP cost of the A rank to 40, and that of the S rank to 100.

Also, just so we are on the same page, I am thinking that this should be limited to just A and S rank, since this is alot of stuff to put in a B rank, but I won't make you change that until I see where we are going with the rest of the jutsu.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Edited

-Tadashi Namikaze

Statistics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Cero   Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:23 am

Cool.

1. I know it is mentioned later, but could you go into more of a size description in the appearance section?

2. Lets make the beam be only if you have it as an A rank or Higher jutsu. Seems a bit much for a B rank.

3. How big is the explosion for the ball form?

4. For the flame form, lets just say the flames burn at a power equal to that of the jutsu, I might be mistaken, but we don't say how long a person is caught on fire from a jutsu on the site.

5. For the water ball, can the user break out of the water prison? Maybe require a strength check to do that? Sorry, just right now from what I am reading there isn't really a resist stat here, and we need one.

6. For the water laser, make the power equal to that of the jutsu, not 60

7. For the wind ball, please put jutsu power, not 60. Also, how big is the explosion?

8. Lightning ball needs a size for the explosion as well.

9. Want to explain to me how the lightning beam can do peircing damage? I am not saying no to it, since I know of a few laser jutsu that have piercing (One I used to have) but both used an Advanced element that could be made physical in them, so I could understand it. That being said, I don't see why this lightning bolt should have peircing. I am willing to talk about this more though.

10. For the earth ball, could you explain a little bit more about this "Turning into dust" feature? I am a bit confused.

11. Sharpness of and health equal to that of the jutsu please for the earth laser.

So.... one thing I need to ask about this. All of these abilities seem very much ninjutsu in nature, what again is the premise behind the Fuinjutsu version?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cero   

Back to top Go down

Cero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation-
Jump to: