HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=-1Guest
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 343 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 13 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 531
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Abolish Activity Check Character Death/NPC Trans
by Valen Akari Today at 2:45 pm

» Training and Missions
by Natsume Today at 2:39 pm

» A Taste of Humanity [NK]
by Arata Today at 2:26 pm

» Plain Notebook
by Natsume Today at 2:21 pm

» Uyukudo Kazuhiko
by Ryūka Today at 1:10 pm

» A distracting scene
by Shinoskay Today at 7:47 am

» Kong Kazuhiko
by KlassAct Today at 6:51 am

» Too Young to Drink, Old Enough to Kill
by Kyson <3 Today at 6:20 am

» Kagura Uzumaki
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 6:17 am

» nothing gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv)
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 6:15 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Ryūka

Natsume

Sakimori

Ari

Hoshi Kyouken

Hikari Namikaze <3

Wolfsson

Shinoskay

Tokiatsu

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Saku ̄ hyōgen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unshino-Ru
Citizen
Citizen

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Sand
  • Volcano
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Doton?
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Saku ̄ hyōgen   Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Character Name Here
Saku ̄ hyōgen

Basic Information

Birthday: 10/5
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance:
A typical aburame in that they like to wear loose fitting and over sized clothing to offer space for the insects to roam and discretely exit the body for surprise maneuvers. Wears a knee long black, dark green trim, Haori coat with sleeves that go past their fingertips and black hakama pants with leggings just barely touches the ground. Short, wild, black hair, a cowl hood, half face wrap, and  tinted goggles, Ok teeth, Athletic build type body.
Personality: emo, broody, teen.
Has an unorthodox sense of modesty, blaghblagh troubled teen, blaghblagh edgy past.
Really likes grunge art the most but on occasion will take a liking to cute things like flowers and pretty people, pretty people make the best art material. 

Like a typical teen, they somewhat angsty and troubled with a tendency towards trying to, or just being, edgy. They do like flowers however, which is nice, they are an enjoy the moment kind of person. They also have a tendency to favor pretty people, and cute things, because those are just enjoyable over the alternative.

Being raised in a cult church, they have no sense of modesty, been that they were raised and groom, at least initially, to be food, they have a warped sense of right and wrong as well as a filtered perspective on the world.

Naturally, also because of having being raised by a cultist church, they are just troubled and tend to have warped thoughts.

Prefers neutral pronouns like they, them, it, Xi, Xie.

History:
There was once a man and a women, the two fancied each other and in a night of immodest behavior there was a pregnancy. The child was too much of a burden though and was left in the snow of a churches front doors where it sat overnight, it wasn't till morning that the cult worshippers found it and took it in. After some debate of what to do, and a tallied vote between sacrificing it, eating it, or raising it into their one true faith they decided to raise it to eat it and so they began grooming it and keeping it clean until they grew attached and ended up settling for just raising it.

Years down the line the church was destroyed by Akatsuki and the child left to fend for themselves in the black market's and slums. Some more years later we now have the missing nin known as Flowers Blossom, or was it Blossoming Flower.

Their mother is dead, starved shortly after giving up the child because they were just poor anyways and it was a bad winter. The mother died cursing the childs luck while thinking how they wish they could be warm, safe, and fed in some well of Christian church. Although, just before she finally passed away, while succumbing to lethargy, she begged god and the child to forgive her and then laughed and mocked the notion. Truly a manic death.

their Father, however, in some twist of fate is still alive and well without any knowledge that they are even a thing as he was never told about the pregnancy. To this day he is somewhere in the north western section of the fire country. He is a wealthy and Christian, to further add to the irony.

Dislikes: More attractive people, Bad art, Cheap anything, Being broke

Ninja Traits

Village: Missing nin
Element(s): Raikon
Specialties:
Clan: Aburame

Stats

Health: 5
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 8
Strength: 2

The Player

Other Characters: OwO
Roleplay Sample: OwO

While sitting at a diner, jack contemplated to himself 'I cannot serve Konoha, how could I? They do not understand the Nin-do, shinobi are meant to be tools whether against each other or for some other purpose but Kanoha wants to rally up and stop another village that understands what it takes to raise a shinobi? I cannot serve Kanoha.' He had thought this often but this time was different... this time he felt ready to really act on it.

In the night, Shinobi are most active and so he packed his things and made way into the crowds during the day when the markets were most active. 'Funny, one of their ridiculous attempts to stimulate their economy will become the same reason they will fail to see what is happening to them. I cant be the only one leaving, there will probably be others who will also use the market to sneak out of this mess.'

When the time came, it was pretty easy, first jack made a point to relieve myself so I wouldn't have to stop any time soon and reveal anything that could give away my identity. the deserter moved into the market with a small sack while wearing some of his normal clothes. 'There was a sale on fish, that's fine I can fill my belly before making my way out and buying a few things will make me look more innocuous.' he thought about how one of the few things he was going to miss was the food, 'the food is actually kind of decent here... well I can enjoy it again when I help Kirigakure raid and destroy the city, maybe afterword we can capture and force the surviving cooks to make this delicious food for better village.'

"One of those, please" 'bagh, pleasantries' "Thank you, looks delicious", 'I bet people don't put on fake smiles in Kirigakure... I can totally tell this guy is nervous, why do I feel like he is looking past me though'.

'Hey, that guy has a sack similar to mine, wouldn't that be funny if he was another deserter filling their belly before making for Kirigakure as well. We can keep each other company while on the road, rant to each other about how foolish this village is and maybe even exchange a few jutsu Ideas. Ha, wouldn't that be nice.' he felt there was something slightly off but couldn't put his thumb on it, he was too busy eating and thinking about getting out of the village.

Wasn't there another sale today on some special konoha protective seals? he heard Konoha is famous for these seals, he felt it would be a good idea to show them to Kirigakure so to steal what little advantage Konoha may have and give it to the better village for the invasion. 'Oh, that guy is going the same way as me, there must be a sale then. I hope they have something cool looking, I don't want to bring some silly froo froo flower looking seal to a real Shinobi Village like Kirigakure.'

he noticed it was starting to clear out and the merchants were making their way out... he didn't see any unique seals but they were cheap so jack grabbed a few, he smiled when he saw the other guy grab a few too just before jack lost sight of him 'so he must be another deserter, I better get going before I have to wait in this place another day.'

'Ah, the gate, and just my luck I happen to be leaving next to a large caravan so they wont look twice at me.' "where is this caravan going?" its that guy from earlier, 'great, I will try to approach him tomorrow to strike up some conversation, I don't want to be overheard by any patrols so we should clear the watch line sometime before midday tomorrow and I can free talk to him then.' he was so caught up in his thoughts that he didnt hear them say where they were going... 'o'well, I can break off later if I need to. So many people here with small bags like mine.'

We cleared the gate, jack barely got a glance, easy peasy, 'Kirigakure is going to love using this to get in.' when he looked over at the other guy he saw the man now has a headband on. Jack felt confused and concerned by this, what if the patrols saw the head band. 'I wonder if he put a missing nin scratch in it yet, too soon buddy, maybe I actually shouldn't talk to him.'

Its was getting dark, he started feeling the need to relieve his bowels even though he made a point to use the restroom before he left. 'that fish went right through me.' Jack wondered if it was safe to sneak off, when he made a look around he couldn't help but notice the other guy was no were to be seen. he makes a nod to someone looking his way before making way to some bushes for privacy, 'the fish must have been bad, just my luck.'

The place was in a small clearing but it was surrounded by bushes, because of the cargo and the fire it was also nearly impossible to see into the bush line. he felt thankful he didn't have to go very far as he felt his need to release was very urgent. he just start to open up his clothing while getting into position when he heard a slight rustling in the bushes near him....

*the unspoken memories of a dead traitorous deserters last day*

Last edited by Unshino-Ru on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryūka
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 21
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Iburi
Clan Element : Vape
Bloodline : VapeNation
Ryo : 1000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Saku ̄ hyōgen   Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:33 pm

More personality and history please. At least double your history and 3x your personality.

Also, new members can only start as E-Rank. E-Ranks get 30 stats, and no specialty. If you're not a new player and want to start as a D-Rank you will have to clarify that on your app please.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unshino-Ru
Citizen
Citizen

Home Village :
  • Sand
  • Volcano
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Saku ̄ hyōgen   Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Watermelonified the expansion as order, sir
o7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryūka
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 21
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Iburi
Clan Element : Vape
Bloodline : VapeNation
Ryo : 1000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Saku ̄ hyōgen   Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:47 am

Sure. Trial approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakimori
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 11
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Bloodline : Jashinism
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Saku ̄ hyōgen   Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:13 pm

Expand upon appearance quite a bit for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unshino-Ru
Citizen
Citizen

Home Village :
  • Sand
  • Volcano
  • Cloud