HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
227 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcap65%Soul Resonance I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 408 ]
Word of mouth
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcap16%Soul Resonance I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 100 ]
Forum advert
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcap3%Soul Resonance I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 16 ]
Social media
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcap2%Soul Resonance I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 13 ]
Other
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcap14%Soul Resonance I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 91 ]
Total Votes : 628
Staff List
Administrators:
Kenshin Uzumaki
Kutari Uchiha

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kai Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Amaterasu Meijin
Ayato Hyuuga
Snow

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame
Hikari Hyuuga
Mizuki Ohta
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: ---
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: ---
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Hikari Namikaze
6-Tails: Kutari Uchiha
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: ---
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Yasaki Uchiha
Mizukage: Power Struggle!!!
Raikage: Kutari Uchiha
Latest topics
» Rank, Color, and Name Change
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 8:57 am

» Test
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:34 am

» The Trippy Hamburger. Open (up to 2 others)
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Rajiasu Today at 8:33 am

» Rayul Tunechi's Statistics
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Rayul Today at 6:40 am

» Missing pets wip
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Ghost Today at 6:19 am

» Being a good neighbor
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:47 am

» (D Rank) Construction Help
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Volt Today at 5:10 am

» Sharingan
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 3:35 am

» Kazunari Senju[WIP]
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Kazunari Senju Today at 3:12 am

» Never too late (TFK & Yen/P)
Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Today at 3:09 am

Top posting users this week
Amaterasu Meijin
Soul Resonance I_vote_lcapSoul Resonance I_voting_barSoul Resonance I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Mizuki Ohta
Volt
Taichi Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozai
Rayul
Ghost
Solaire Amherst
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Soul Resonance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asami Miyamoto
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Asami Miyamoto

Fame : 52
Home Village :
  • Kumo

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, & Lava
Clan : Terumi
Ryo : 61635
100%

Soul Resonance Empty
PostSubject: Soul Resonance   Soul Resonance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 am

Name: Soul Resonance
Element: ---
Spec Type: Space-Time
Backstory: As Asami became accustomed to sharing her every waking thought with her cosmic siblings , she found that the soul link they all shared could be used to their collective advantage in combat. For, at the moment she released her siblings to their respective dimensions, she found herself overcome by a fleeting rush of unimaginable power as if she had become some sort of human bridge between the world's manifold dimensions. Moreover, she felt infinitely more in touch with whatever sibling she had just released as if the two were sharing not only the same thoughts but also the same body. In trying to prolong this moment of power, Asami and her siblings learned to capture three souls in a single body, Asami's body. And so what the trio came to call 'soul resonance' became a powerful new asset for the young chuunin.

Appearance: A one inch thick wreath of silver chakra blazes to life around user acting not unlike a flame but without the heat. The sibling choosen as 'tribute' instantly disappears as if never there to begin with.
Handseals: ---
Duration: 6 posts
Cooldown: Posts used x 2
Range: Self for buff. Global for tribute.
Power: ---
Speed: ---
Health: ---
Stat Boosts: +25 Space-Time jutsu speed, +50 chakra & Speed / +25 Space-Time jutsu speed, +70 chakra & Speed
What it does:

Mechanics:

To use this technique the user must choose a Cosmic Sibling to send back to their dimension. Upon choosing, the user instantly gains the stat buff outlined above and the sibling chosen as 'tribute' is instantly sent back to their dimension and cannot be summoned back in the same thread. Only items/weapons/armor listed on the 'tributed' sibling's stat page will disappear along with it, everything else remains. If the user elects to tribute two Cosmic Siblings, then this jutsu gains an extra 2 posts of duration—the second sibling may be 'tributed' at any time during the duration of this jutsu and the user will still gain the extra two posts. A 'tributed' sibling returns to Asami's plane of existence in the next thread without the need to re-summon them.

Flavor:

One's body cannot play host to multiple souls for long, but when it does said body can command immense power. By becoming a dimensional conduit for their sibling's souls, the user's space-time prowess is amplified along with their chakra and speed lent to them by the power of their sibling's souls. While using this technique the user can still communicate with his/her siblings, but they all now share the same perspective. Interestingly, while using this technique, the user's voice sounds like a double of their own as if more than a single person is speaking. Once this technique is complete, the voices of the user's siblings fade as they slip back to their dimensions.

Character Specific: Yes, Asami Miyamoto.
Wordcount to learn: 4000/5000 [only need 1000 words to train to S-rank from A-rank]
Action Cost: 40 ap for activation and 20 ap for upkeep thereafter / 50 ap for activation and 25 ap for upkeep thereafter
Mastery: No.
Bonus Requirements: Yes, must have learned Cosmic Siblings.
Canon or Custom: Custom
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Soul Resonance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance   Soul Resonance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Resonance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Custom Jutsu :: Space-Time-