HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 348 ]
Word of mouth
16%
 16% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 538
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Do you know? (Farewell topic)
by Nero Yuki Today at 7:31 am

» chunin mission Part 2 (Cole, Satoru, Xuba)
by Satoru Nara Today at 4:09 am

» Kenji Uchiha
by Olympus Today at 1:38 am

» Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)
by Zyxis Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Nerve Agent MU-A 33A
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 8:01 pm

» Sigilla Fortitudinem
by Hikari Namikaze Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Rabbits of Black Forest
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Teaching the next generation (Private, Lynn)
by Lynn Uchiha Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» The mind is so important. (Yen, hig)
by Yensung Aburame <3 Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Zankuro Minamotos Stats
by Zankuro Minamoto Yesterday at 12:32 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze

Takeo

Nero Yuki

Yensung Aburame <3

Zyxis

Masashi Uzumaki

Higuto Aburame

Hato Sano

Komon Hyuuga <3

Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Vaifal Sifer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaifal
Citizen
Citizen

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Vaifal Sifer   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:15 am

Vaifal Sifer

Basic Information

Birthday: 12/12
Height: 5"11
Weight: 195 lbs
Appearance:

Vaifal has snow white hair with mouse brown tips there it has grown the longest. He is athletic in build but has a slightly bulkier build than that of a runner. His eyes are a piercing green, much lighter than most green eyes would be. His skin is disarmingly pale, almost as if he were ill. His clothes are black and grey, adorned with loose chains, so loose that they are able to be extended into on direction by up to a meter, and white tribal designs on the sleeves. He wears metal gauntlets and boots, used for deflecting blows from weaponry (not purchased yet).

Personality: Vaifal is relatively cocky but also relatively calm and friendly, especially towards people he considers 'less' fortunate than himself. He strives to become a master bladesman and cares about little else other than working to also better his body and improve his physical capabilities. During his childhood he surrounded himself with 'oddballs' of sorts because his dislikes conforming to strict agendas but will comply and do so if it's for the sake of his village making him a seemingly unrivalled patriot. Vaifal has also been noted to speak openly and honestly and finds it hard to lie without good reason, leading to him being a bad liar when it comes to white lies. 

Considered a joker but with a calm demeanour he shares the traits of both a great leader and a court jester at the same time. Often mocking circumstances but also thinking calm and rationally on the best course of action possible so that everyone can leave any situation unscathed or better off than they once were.

History: Vaifal spent all of his memorable childhood as an orphan and spent most of his time around gamblers and drinkers in the slums of Kirigakure, this probably helps explain how he got his cocky demeanour, but also helps explain why he is calm and his distatste for some of these evil people would explain his honesty. This environment also gifted him his lust for strength above all else and his want for a safe Kirigakure.

Vaifal was alone till about the age of 11 before meeting a strange man by the name of Oflandus Sifer, considered to be a somewhat respectable merchant and offered the boy a lifestyle that he was very unusued to, being able to eat every day without his honest personality getting in the way of him doing things such as stealing. Through these acts of kindness Vaifal considered this man his father and chose to adopt the mans last name, his name prior being Vaifal Dominastus. Oflandus taught Vaifal everything he knows about the villages past and enstowed him with the values that led to him wanting tobecome a Kirigakure shinobi.

When Vaifal was 13 Oflandus was slaughtered by bandits when he was transporting goods to a town near Kirigakure, this left him with a saddened heart that felt no rage just emotional instability but after a few months he decided that he would try and make Kirigakure a safer place by finally becoming a registered shinobi and thus enrolled into the academy in Kirigakure and working towards his goal of becoming a powerful shinobi.

Dislikes: Cowardice, Lies, Red Meat, The Cold

Ninja Traits

Village: Kirigakure
Element(s): Earth
Specialties: N/A
Clan: N/A

Stats

Health:4
Chakra:4
Stamina:6
Speed:10
Strength:6

The Player

Other Characters:
Roleplay Sample:

Sleepless nights were a common one for Vaifal since the death of Oflandus, a child that could not feel tired nor could he feel awake at the same time. For some reason, this night felt as uneasy as the rest and then some. "How many years has it been now?" Rolling back onto his left side, for what seemed like the hundreth time this night, he started to close his eyes and could feel his body shutting down and finally falling into a peaceful state of rest. 

Barely moments later there was the sound of a door slamming outside followed by voices and a faint muffled cry for help. "Brother, that should do it, lets make tracks," the voice of a young man spoke. Hearing the noise and being startled back awake Vaifal decided to peek outside of his window and look at the men who seemed to be the cause of the noise. They both looked around 17 - 19 years old and rather slow but bulky. He just about caught a glimpse of them placing a tied up child in the back of a cart and thrown a blanket over the top of them and presumably other children. With this he decided to take action, leaping from the window and stealthily running under the cart, holding onto the bottom  and carrying his own weight in attempts to stay with the kidnappers.

"Look ahead  brother, we're here." The cart had pulled up to and entered an old abandoned warhouse, adorned with empty boxes gallore. With this the kidnappers took leave from the room and gave Vaifal his moment to exit from under the cart. Pulling the sheet off the top of the cart he found no less than 6 children, all tied up an incapable of moving or even speaking. Swiftly he moved to untying all the children, allowing the children to help him free the rest. "Wait out the front, I'll follow suit once I'm sure you're all safe and theres no one else here," he whispered to the eldest looking child. This statement as replied to with a nod of understanding. He then decided to check the doorway that the kidnappers walked through moments before he freed the children. When next to this doorway he heard two sets of footsteps getting louder and louder, they were returning. 

He took a moment to think and saw an axe, probably for use in the case of fires, mounted upon the wall. With this he decided to quickly grab the axe and laid with his back against the wall next to the door, out of sight of the kidnappers. When he could tell that they were  close, he closed one eye and swung a full 180 degrees into the doorway, to what he estimated was neck height for either of the kidnappers. With one hack he had hit the slightly shorter attacker right in the neck, severing his ability to breeatj and with one loud gasp the first kidnapper fell to the ground with a loud thud, blood pouring from his throat. With this, Vaifal and the second kidnapper locked eyes for just a mont, and with his he fled, retrieving the axe in the process. 'From what it seems they aren't ninja, or that wouldnt have worked,' he thought to himself, analysing the situation at hand 'But now I have to deal with the second one.' He decided to run half a lap around a large stack of boxes before quickly climbing to the top of said boxes and scouting out where the attacker was. After spotting him the attack screamed "where are you bastard brat, you can't kill Tozu and expect to get away with it!" And with this Vaifal leaped, axe over his head and momentum on his side onto the unsuspecting kidnapper and with one blow he managed to impale the axe into the kidnappers head and watched as he fell to the floor looking just as lifeless as the last.

Walking outside he was spotted by the children once again, his hands traced with blood and his eyes looking lifeless and scared. The children looked happy for a moment but when they saw his face, adorned with tear like blood drops, they all grouped back together and stared, petrified at this demon who had come to save them. "I expect no thanks for my dark deeds... All i ask is that you make your way home with me safely..."

Last edited by Vaifal on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Fame : 24
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 8000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:09 am

Hi! I'll be helping you as a trial mod - you'll still need full approval when i'm done, but it'll be a step in the right direction and speed up the final process when a full mod comes around.

You did a pretty good job with the description. Lets add a bit more though, as one of the rough unwritten guidelines we like to follow is "describe as if no pictures were there" (all links can break, some browsers dont load, etc). So lets describe the build a little more, in terms of husky/thin/athletic/svelte.

Also be aware your descriptions are cool for roleplay, but wont have any real effect unless/until you make an application (app) for them in game - the metal gauntlets wont actually deflect blows/add damage until you buy/make an item in character.

Some things to be aware of - almost half a year ago kiri rolled up to konoha and made them submit after a quick fight - so konoha is now technically a vassal of kiri, though they still are a separate village. Kiri has an almost impassable storm wall around it, opened and closed as needed for approved trade and missions and trips, just keep that as an FYI. Kiri recently was invited to a joint chuunin exam with konoha - where 2 kiri and 10 konoha particiapted, and the kiri kids came in first and second, maybe furthering the rivalry. Our mizukage is xyxer - famed for being brutal on the battlefield and strict in his rule, but not randomly or unnecessarily cruel. Kiri has the occasional blood games, where ninja fight each other, sometimes to the death, for the right to advance. crime is at an all time low, thanks to the swift and brutal response to even smaller transgressions.

I'm checking the background with the kage just to make sure it fits, and then if you could just add what i asked while i check that, the rest looks fine, so we'll get it in front of a full mod then

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayate Seiteki (link) - 15, male 5'6.5"
Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Vaifal
Citizen
Citizen

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 am

Yeah thanks, I added something about his build to the edocument and I'm completely aware that my gauntlets and etc will be purely cosmetic till bought and it will be one of my first things to do upon becoming a genin. If you have any more qualms with the app let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Fame : 24
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 8000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:03 am

No I think it's pretty solid.

I found out kiri doesn't have many slums, but does have some near the docks/warehouses with gambling sailors and workers and whatnot that fit your description. Also kiri probably hunted anyone nearby that killed any citizens down right after it would happen. So that's all solid. Also note the role play samples aren't considered as having actually happened, they are just samples

If you could, fix the element and specialties fields where you've double typed earth and na.

That's not a biggie though, so I'll stamp my trial approval on it now a ways and call in a full mod while you get those little fixes in. Good job.

Trial approved

Hayate Seiteki (link) - 15, male 5'6.5"
Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Vaifal
Citizen
Citizen

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:05 am

Done, Thanks for being so helpful in my application btw Hayate! I'll come in the chat soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 238
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 5150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Approved

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaifal Sifer   

Back to top Go down

Vaifal Sifer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: