HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=-1Guest
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 343 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 13 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 531
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Abolish Activity Check Character Death/NPC Trans
by Valen Akari Today at 2:45 pm

» Training and Missions
by Natsume Today at 2:39 pm

» A Taste of Humanity [NK]
by Arata Today at 2:26 pm

» Plain Notebook
by Natsume Today at 2:21 pm

» Uyukudo Kazuhiko
by Ryūka Today at 1:10 pm

» A distracting scene
by Shinoskay Today at 7:47 am

» Kong Kazuhiko
by KlassAct Today at 6:51 am

» Too Young to Drink, Old Enough to Kill
by Kyson <3 Today at 6:20 am

» Kagura Uzumaki
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 6:17 am

» nothing gained(Sal, yen, p, nk, inv)
by Yensung Aburame <3 Today at 6:15 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Ryūka

Natsume

Sakimori

Hoshi Kyouken

Ari

Wolfsson

Hikari Namikaze <3

Shinoskay

Damon

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Web overload

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Fame : 56
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, earth wind
Clan Element : none
Bloodline : Aburame
Ryo : 2550
100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:20 am

yeah but here's the thing. you may not find it balanced, but it works with the jutsu overall. give the jutsu the muscle it needs to actually stand out.

So here is My remedy. the power reduction cap will include the amplification suppression.

" as long as the webs are attached to the body. When active amplifications are used. They will reduce the reduction it At their base value. So if they amplify stats by +10 the 10 will be shaved off, +20, 20 shaved off. etc."

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero Yuki
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Fame : 106
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Kiri
Clan : Kiri
Clan Element : Kiri
Bloodline : Kiri
Ryo : 2000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:32 am

Sure, let's go with that for now and see what the full mod will have to say. I... Don't know how to say this, Yen... But I think it's time to move on... I feel like I'm in a comfortable enough position to let the rest handled by a REAL MOD™️

I guess this means, Trial approved on watch unless overruled maybe?

Trial approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakimori
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Fame : 11
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Bloodline : Jashinism
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:40 am

Quote :

A. The individual as they mold chakra, and utilize hand seals will feel the flow of the the users chakra going against them.

B. This will reduce the effectiveness of  any jutsu being used by an individual other then the user.

C. Based on location of the webs from the jutsu. This will effect the jutsu being utilized in various ways. (Arms, legs, body, head)

D. If chakra is utilized in any of the covered parts or "in the case sent out of the body"

Its stats are reduced by the power stat of this jutsu.  As long as the webs are attached to the body.

E. When active amplifications are used. They will reduce the reduction it At their base value. but will fail all the same.

(So if they amplify stats by +10 the 10 will be shaved off, +20, 20 shaved off. etc.)

This has a set amount of reducing power before it ends which will be equal to its power stat. (100 power= it reduced up to 100 power in total)  Once this is all reduced this jutsu is placed on cool down.

F. While this is active Supplementary jutsu like tree surface walking, and substitution will automatically fail. jutsu that fail will be placed on cool down.

G. (Jutsu that do not normally have power, speed, or health stat. Will instead have the stats they use reduced.)

Multiquote is the bane of my existence so I opted to add in points and review 'em below. Let's get to it.

I would appreciate if you could clean up the grammar, punctuation, as well as any and all typos present, even if it just means copy/pasting into microsoft word and fixing all the underlines. Thanks in advance.

A. Change 'individual' to 'target' across the entire jutsu please. Easier to differentiate.

B. Instead of "any individual other than the user", make sure to specify it only applies to affected targets, otherwise we could be in for one hell of a vague manip.

C. So if someone only has a single arm stuck, their other arm is safe from the debuffs? Or if the target only has their feet stuck, they can still use chakra with their hands?

D. Ngl, not sure what this is saying. Probably loops back to point C.

E. So is this effectively an anti-booster? Take away the "but they will fail all the same" as that makes you sound like a serial villain.

Just get rid of the bit in parenthesis. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you could replace this section with "This jutsu negates the effects of boosters up to the base power of the jutsu." I believe this is what you were going for, but I'd like for this jutsu to NOT be able to scale so an A rank that could easily hit 160 (100 +10 skill +25 substat booster +25 substat item) can't completely nullify an S rank booster and then some more. Feel free to discuss this with me to clarify easier.

F. Surface Walking I'll gladly go against, but what causes this to nullify substitution?

G. As it's written now, this jutsu appears to be able to nullify boosters AND jutsu at the same time? I'll need to revisit point E if that's the case. 

Sidenote: In order to try to justify F and G, are you trying to go for a jutsu that effectively eats at jutsu power instead? So if someone tries to use a jutsu, yours "eats" it, making it so that a 40 power fireball never happens but the 40 points are deducted from the total threshold of the web?

I'm spitballing, it's late, and I want food, so I'm gonna let you take it from here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Hmmmm....

A. Easy fixs.

B. The first 2 sections cover this. Aka the whole. "User cannot step off or lose physical contact with webs part." Pretty hard to vauge when the only disadvantage is   "i cannot step off or if im holding onto webs let go" this as i say requires a person to read then ask questions....

C. Modified this a bit. Naturally heres the point. If you are caught in yens web jutsu. And hes 50 meters away too bad basically. 

D. Changed this, but to explain.

So what it means to "utilize chakra in said limb". Aka use chakra. Means if i am going to spit a fire ball i am using chakra no? But also affected limbs in question sorta get that no no basically. If you use lightning blade on a covered arm. Much weaker then a lightning blade on a free one.

E.  Vilians lurk tho. So crossroad part. Now then what you wish is a jutsu that simply loses effectiveness. But what I wish. Is a jutsu that maintains its edge.  So lets go over options.

1. Current where it scales, but active amplifiers only suffer -25 to each active amplified stat. 

Pro: hey look you get to keep your booster yay!!!! 

Con: still gonna suck. With -25 each,amplified stat from jutsu. But it is what you get. You still get to keep your doctor right?

2. I take away scaling, but ill get a silver lining. This merely will reduce all jutsu by  the power stat of this, and have upkeep till cancled by user.

Pro: middle ground. Long lasting and nothing outragious.

Con: same as pro. Wont be shutting down too hard. But if caught then too bad.

(Pick poison)

Anyway

F. Well lets take a moment. Subsitution and p much any jutsu that allows you to escape. By the looks of it. I do not see a person sort of.... like physically breaking free. Looks like an illusion.... and like you replace yourself with an object X meters away.... without physically walking over, and putting said object in your place? Hm reminds me of other such wonderful long distant non physical removal effects..... (Glares at teleportation and phasing) 

Jokes aside. Substitution is pretty supplimentary if you think about it. Plus they do require that hefty chakra right? See the thing is this punishes. And we do not just slap on the wrist per say. Gonna limit stuff you best hit all corners of the globe as i say.

(btw added healing, and a list of other nice nifty combat helping effects. Sensory anyone lolololol)

G. Your reading comprehension is spot on. Holmes it is indeed a jutsu that reduces jutsu and shuts down amplifiers. (Appluads)

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakimori
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Quote :
B. The first 2 sections cover this. Aka the whole. "User cannot step off or lose physical contact with webs part." Pretty hard to vauge when the only disadvantage is   "i cannot step off or if im holding onto webs let go" this as i say requires a person to read then ask questions....

E1. Current where it scales, but active amplifiers only suffer -25 to each active amplified stat. 

E2. I take away scaling, but ill get a silver lining. This merely will reduce all jutsu by  the power stat of this, and have upkeep till cancled by user.

F. Well lets take a moment. Subsitution and p much any jutsu that allows you to escape. By the looks of it. I do not see a person sort of.... like physically breaking free. Looks like an illusion.... and like you replace yourself with an object X meters away.... without physically walking over, and putting said object in your place? Hm reminds me of other such wonderful long distant non physical removal effects..... (Glares at teleportation and phasing) 

Z. (btw added healing, and a list of other nice nifty combat helping effects. Sensory anyone lolololol)

B. I merely meant to point out it was written in a way that could be exploited.

E. The -25 debuff is fine to me. It would be in two fields so you're getting a 50 stat reduction for an A rank which is balanced imo. As for the second part here, still going to insist on a capped duration and a limit like I mentioned above. You're already getting a debuff and then some.

F. Most phasing has a power stat behind it, which this jutsu can chip away at. In the event of teleportation, I would be willing to let you have the jutsu debuff affect the teleportation speed. Sound like a good compromise?

Z. Dear God no

Back to the app

Quote :

1. Targets affected by this as they mold chakra and utilize hand seals. They will feel the flow of the user’s chakra going against them. Increasing the ap cost of their jutsu by the power stat of this jutsu, and this will reduce the effectiveness of any jutsu being used by an affected target by the power stat of this jutsu.  

2. If the webs maintain physical contact with an affected target. It will not need skin to skin contact as this can go through armor and footwear.  (Arms, legs, body, head, hands, feet. Etc.)  if chakra based jutsu are utilize. each of the affected jutsu's stats (power, speed, health) are reduced by the power stat of this jutsu.

3. While this is active Supplementary jutsu like tree surface walking, and substitution, or any assistance based jutsu which will include healing, and  sensory jutsu. They will automatically fail. jutsu that fail will be placed on cool down.

1. Buddy, we were doing so well. I'm going to give the AP increase a hard no, since as I mentioned before, you can hit 160 power with this and I'm really not okay with making people pay 170 AP for a D rank.

2. 1 and 2 are pretty redundant. How about just saying "This jutsu requires physical contact to be made with the target, and its effects bypass armor and clothing.

While we're here, I'd prefer for this to just reduce a jutsu's power stat instead of being able to nullify all 3 substats at once. And make sure that it's stated that it can only reduce power until it reaches the power of the jutsu. Like it chips away, you reduce a 40 power fireball and now you've reduced 40/160 total. Sound good?

3. I'm going to say no immediately shutting down healing or power based sensory moves. If this disables the basic skill, sure, but any sensory or healing move that has a power equal to or greater than the jutsu is allowed to be used. And back to the chipping aspect, if someone uses a healing move, it chips away at the total amount you can reduce instead of being an instant shutdown.

Might want the AP cost for additional targets to be raised. Although I think the 5 AP per target would be okay as long as everyone can contribute to the chipping system.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 am

Yep bump

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Fame : 101
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Make
Clan : Kumo
Clan Element : Great
Bloodline : Again
100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:55 pm

@Yensung Aburame <3 wrote:
1. Appearance: with chakra vision an individual will see that the webs will be surging with chakra. This surging chakra would be felt through the body of the affected targets in question, and their jutsu will fail.

2. Should they use a jutsu that utilizes chakra.  Then the jutsu's power stat  they are using will be reduced by the power stat of this jutsu.   Should a jutsu's power stat not be avalible then this will target health stat of said jutsu.  If it does not even posess a health stat. If not health then finally speed stat of a jutsu is reduced.  

3. Should the affected stat of a jutsu hit below 0 then the jutsu will fail. Putting it on cooldown.  However, each time a jutsu will  be reduced by This jutsu. Then the Total reducing ammount of this jutsu will be reduced by the power stat of the jutsu that was used. (or affected stat of a jutsu that lacks power stat).  This power reduction effect will collectively go by each target in the effective range.

(If jutsu has 100 power. 40 power fire ball used, and reduced by 40.  Leaves 60 left in total to be reduced.) This will go by an order if multiple jutsu are used. By which is used first.

4. When an active amplification is used by an affected target. Each amplified stat will be reduced by -25 in each stat it has. This will last until the target is freed from the jutsu. But the amplification itself will only reduce the total ammount  by -25 Each post. 

5. Suplimentary jutsu, or jutsu that are considered basic. ( transformation techniques, subsitution and varients, and various feet based techniques like  tree/ surface walking. Will automatically fail. They will not contribute to the reduction either as they are supplimentary jutsu.

1. Take away the part about jutsu failing, since that isn't part of how the tech itself looks.

2. Cleaned this up a bit. "If the target uses a chakra based technique, this jutsu will reduce the power of the technique by the power stat of this jutsu. If the technique lacks a power stat, then this jutsu will target its health. If the technique lacks a health stat, then this jutsu will target its speed."

3. "If the affected stat of a jutsu hits 0, then the target's technique fails and is put on cooldown. However, each time a target uses a jutsu, its reduced stats are subtracted from the power of this jutsu. This jutsu is only able to reduce stats from an opponent's technique up to its power. Should the opponent use any technique(s) that are equal to or greater than the power of this jutsu, then this jutsu is put on cooldown. The opponent's technique is still reduced by the power of this jutsu."

Lil complex but I think that summarizes it more clearly.

4. -25 Each post? I could be okay with this as long as this counts towards the collective chipping away, instead of it being its own separate thing.

5. "E-Ranked supplementary jutsu are not able to be activated by affected targets (Notably surface walking and substitution)."

I think that covers everything, this go around was mostly clarification. Bump when you're ready.

Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yensung Aburame <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 am

Ok edits applied

who said it was easy?

yensung aburame

insect stats:

yens stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakimori
Missing-Nin D
Missing-Nin D

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

Approved on watch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Web overload   

Back to top Go down

Web overload
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Custom Jutsu :: Medical-
Jump to: