Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Running Towards Genin (2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Running Towards Genin (2)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:39 am
He immediately noticed that the man didn't want to talk about it. Zyxis decided he wouldn't push. There was something probably very morbid and disgusting that happened back then. He didn't want to cause any case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. 

He seemed like a nice guy, anyway. Not the kind to leap at him and gouge his eyeballs out with a rusty blade. He continued the conversation.

"Yeah, actually I did. I came out here to learn a bit more E-Rank jutsu before I become a Genin. Also, I want to learn how to dispel Genjutsu without hand seals."

He couldn't help it. 

"Would you be willing to help me with a few techniques," He instantly corrected himself, "Nothing too physical, of course. Just the bare minimum and I can figure it out."
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 am
As he heard the words 'E-Rank' it started to resonate with the Yuka. Here in these very own Kumo training grounds is when he learned his first techniques with Ashura, his Dad and Kyson. Who knew from that day the two would reach the heights they did today. It was almost unfathomable. 

Okay, let's snap back to reality. The boy needed help with learning a few things. Nothing to vicious as he was just starting out. "Have you already learned the 3 basic academy jutsu?" Roy had not known his progress so asking was the first step. He hadn't taught anybody sine his first days as a Chuunin. Crazy to think that his students were all dead.
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:23 am
Zyxis nodded. "I'll tell you all the jutsu I know currently. I know all three Beginner Jutsu, Inside-to-Outside Block, and Raiton: Sparks. I want to learn Genjutsu Release and master it. Also, I want to learn Surface Walking as well. Do you think you could help me out with that?"

The boy didn't know how many E-Rank techniques he knew or could teach him. He knew for sure that he needed to master Genjutsu Release so that he wouldn't need to use hand seals to get out of it. It'd be pretty difficult for even the strongest ninja to do that. Also, he needed to learn Surface Walking so he would be able to run across water, and do the thing Ryuka did when he stuck to the ground.

Hopefully, the Jounin would be able to help him. He didn't feel like he was asking much, but knowing that he wasn't in the best shape didn't make him feel any less guilty.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 pm
Zyxis came straight out to ask the Yuka for assistance. He was astonished. The last time he taught someone a technique was years ago. It were a few genin in the Sand village that he had showed a couple of things. It wasn't nothing too serious. But Roy just met the boy. He didn't feel like a commitment to teaching him something would be smart rn. There were still things even he was working on.

"How about this, meet me back here in a week. If you graduate from the academy, I'll teach you some basic stuff. If you impress me, I'll even think about training you indefinitely. It all depends on you," Royalty would say as he got back up. He finally had the strength to walk. All the dialogue he said would happen while he gathered up his things. Since he was a bit sweaty and dirty, he just held his shirt and blazer in his hand while walking out. He would wave to the boy wondering if he'd actually do it in a week. If he was serious he would.

"Hopefully we will meet again. Cya"

[1200 WC]

{Exit}

Claims
-440 to learning Gate of Opening
-760 towards Gate of Healing
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:25 am
Approved my guy
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:52 pm
He wouldn't refute the man's advice. If he came back as a Genin, he would be able to learn more from the man. He was ecstatic at the fact that the Jounin would be able to teach him, but he kept a calm facade.

"Thank you. I'll be back in a week, ready to go."

Zyxis would then turn and leave as Royalty did as well.

[Exit]

WC: 71

Total: 1,354

Claims: 

1,000 to Body Flicker

354 to Puppet Art: Ventriloquism

6 Stat Points
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:31 pm
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum