HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 337 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 523
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Big Friendly Pipe
by Takeo Today at 7:07 pm

» Tomb Raiders (Zyxis, Hoshi)
by Hoshi Kyoken Today at 5:47 pm

» An unlikely meeting
by Hoshi Kyoken Today at 5:22 pm

» Hoshi Kyouken's stats
by Hoshi Kyoken Today at 4:47 pm

» Training to become more then human. (PT.1)
by Ryūka Today at 4:44 pm

» Ryūka
by Ryūka Today at 4:13 pm

» Genin spars. (Zyxis)
by Hikari Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:06 pm

» Ryu's invasion
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 3:06 pm

» Helping Out Zombies
by Ryūka Today at 2:51 pm

» Training and Missions
by Ryūka Today at 2:16 pm

Top posting users this week
Ryūka

Zyxis

Hoshi Kyoken

Hikari Namikaze <3

Takeo

Nero Yuki

Komon Hyuuga <3

Cole

Kenshin Uzumaki

Royalty <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Fame : 23
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 8000
100%

PostSubject: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 am

Mission Name: Deliver/Intercept the documents
Type: Clash
Character Requirements: per side: 1 Chuunin required, and up to one additional ninja genin-chuunin rank
Mission Location: Country not under protection of the Big 4. (any ninja may take this mission)
Word Count Requirements: 6k per side
Repeatable? Yes
NPC?No
Reward:3.5k Ryo, a "clash badge", and the AP appropriate to a B rank (7ap)
Clash badges currently do nothing, but accumulate on your stat page.  They are here for PVP bragging rights, and to give each Kage the option to use them in rank up decisions.

Task:
In a nearby neutral nation, two neighboring towns dispute ownership of a suddenly profitable piece of land/a mine/tourist attraction/bridge/etc.   One town hires ninja to deliver a signed deed to their capitol, to recorded it officially as theirs.  Another nation claims the deed was stolen, and hires ninja to intercept it.

Thus, this mission only starts once ninja from two different villages (or a village and missing nin) both agree to sign up for it together.  Alternatively, one side may sign up to accept any comers - but they MUST accept whoever takes on their signup (except a single ninja may choose to wait for another single ninja, they dont have to fight a group unless they want).

When the thread is started, the first poster will flip a coin to determine which team starts with the deed.  That team starts by leaving the village, but after only a short while, thanks to intel from the other village, the non-deed team appears and both teams spot each other, with the non deed team in the direction the deed team needs to go in.  The battle is on.

The goal is to get the deed to the capital.  The mission will be successful when the person with the deed successfully claims an exit that can't be followed IN THE DIRECTION OF THE CAPITOL (where the team that started without the deed came from).  This usually happens when all enemies are incapacitated (the default victory condition).  A ninja currently holding the deed can try and claim an exit while the enemy team is still active, by making a break for it while the other team is significantly held up, but it must be a very strong case, close cases go to the team currently without the deed catching up.  The other team should reasonably agree they got away.  Sample criteria for the escaping ninja might be: they must have made it out of sight for 3 posts, be a significant distance away, and be passively the same speed or faster than the fastest other ninja, but common sense will prevail, and close cases favor the team without the deed (even with the SAME speed, they should catch up if they can reasonably track the other ninja if he hasn't been gone a long IC time).

Protections on the deed prevent teleportation (the deed will be left where it was).  It also cannot be stored in space time areas, it must be physically on a players person (the player carrying it must declare where it is at the start, and any changes of hand must clearly state where it is).  The protections on the deed are treated as 120 health jutsu, and can be seen/sensed as if it had 100 chakra.  If the deed is destroyed, neither team claims victory.  The deed has a distinctive appearance they only find out about as the mission starts (neither team will confuse it with a normal scroll and both team will recognize it, thanks to Intel from the town).

The mission is, by default, kill enabled.  HOWEVER, if a ninja is killed on the mission, a team of high level jonin/ANBU from the dead players village show up.  They had been doing a super secret mission nearby, and heard opposing ninja were hired nearby, so after finishing their mission they swung by to check it out, and came just in time to see the kill. They chase off the team that did the killing.  Both teams fail the mission (one team is chased off, and the other either doesn't have the deed, or needed the anbu's help so doesn't get credit), no genetics/loot may be gained from the dead, and both villages leaders find out about the kill. The ANBU/JONIN team are purely an NPC mechanic to force the autoloss and automaticaly chase off of the opponent, they are not defeatable. The team that did the killing may automatically escape the NPCs, but any attempts to fight them result in automatic capture (where they will be taken back to and held at the dead ninja's village).

-------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Alright this is a rough first draft.  I envision a neutral or clash area of the forum, and eventually more missions of this type would go there as well.  Something where ninjas have a reason to go fight each other.  The idea in my head is opposing teams would talk and sign up for this together, or a person would put themselves on a waiting list for the next comer.

I kept it 1-2 people to make sure missions moved somewhat quickly, and as a trial idea keep it a little small and easy to try out, and if it works other missions could potentially expand on the idea.  I kept it no kill for similar reason, to encourage people to participate.

I almost just made it just "defeat the enemy" after i realized how hard it might be to get people to agree to what an escape would be, and realizing there are probably cheap escapes i didn't think of,but thematically i wanted to keep it.

I felt pvp combat takes longer and should be rewarded more than normal missions, so i upped the reward slightly, and added the badge system.  The badge system means the mission could potentially count for more than it normally does, if your kage decides to count the badges for rankup or if its decided later the badges should mean something, but kage dont have to rule on it immediately, they can wait and see how it goes.  But as is the badges are meaningless unless someone decides they have meaning.

This isn't a standard mission, it probably needs a lot of work, so lets start the talking and tweaking (no rush, no pressure).

Also anyone reading, even if you aren't  a mod please thoughts and suggestions on Skype, on the site, and/or on discord.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayate Seiteki (link) - 15, male 5'6.5"
Click for Quick Stats:

Last edited by Hayate on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:45 am

Buuuuump (don't forget even non mods are encouraged to give me suggestions, just not in this thread, pm or Skype or discord)

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:33 pm

I realize with the summit and staff stuff going on this probably will be put on the back burner a bit, just doing a slow bump to keep it in people's eyes.

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:59 am

Bumperooni

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
Hikari Hyuuga <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Fame : 63
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 28350
100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Hello Hayate! I am going to be looking over this app as a trial mod, so please bear with me as this is my first mission app <3

I would like you to please bump up the WC requirement to be 6k, to fit with the requirements of other B rank missions.

This is just a suggestion: You may also want to add that another reward, since it is a B rank mission, is 7 ap, if you would like to make it easier for the people doing these missions instead of them having to go through the rules to find out how much ap they get. But this suggestion is completely up to you and not required (at least from me).

"make it kill enabled, not no kill, but IF YOU KILL AN ENEMY,  a high level jonin opponent shows up (they had heard that an opposing ninja definitely was hired, and finished a nearby mission, so are checking it)"

For this section, would the high level Jounin be an NPC or another PC from the village? If an NPC, would they be controlled by a mod or the PC's on the mission? Lastly, if it is an NPC, will there be a sheet made for them or will the PC's on the mission get to decide the jutsu, stats, and abilities of the NPC?

Feel free to message me here, Skype, or discord if you would like to discuss my comments or questions <3

Alt Siggy's:

Hikari:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:16 pm

I've edited in the 6k (i know sometimes combat goes quick is why i originally made it short, but then they can just pad the ending if needed).

I also put a reminder they get 7AP, hopefully it's clear this is not in addition to the normal 7ap, it's just a reminder.

I changed up the kill punish a bit - now both teams auto lose, and you arent able to loot the dead. so dying is still possible, but it doesn't really benefit anyone, so the mission still has the risk of death, but it seems unlikely people signing up for it would choose to do that, so its a bit safer to send your character on, hopefully encouraging participation.

Click for Quick Stats:

Back to top Go down
Hikari Hyuuga <3
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha

Fame : 63
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
Ryo : 28350
100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Trial approved Hayate <3

Alt Siggy's:

Hikari:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Risako Akara
Hokage
Hokage

Fame : 237
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Wind, Earth
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Ryo : 5150
100%

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:49 am

Approved.

Risako's Stats

@ TheInvincibleLegend : Risako is probably the manliest Ninja in Konoha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents   

Back to top Go down

B Rank Clash Mission: Deliver the documents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Mission Boards :: Mission Request-
Jump to: