HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 374 ]
Word of mouth
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 94 ]
Forum advert
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 581
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice
Valen Akari
Tanji Heiji(Gary)
Takeo

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Jaye
Satoru Nara
Kutari Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Kozue Senju
Rin Togakawa

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame

Calendar

48 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Twin Tiger
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 11:14 am

» Aye, here there be monsters
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 10:15 am

» Goodbye At Last, It's Been A Blast
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Calin Yuki Today at 10:14 am

» The path 3
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 9:12 am

» Tadashi Namikaze
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:18 am

» Su Hijutsu
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 6:53 am

» Alpha Mask
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» New Combat Ideas
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 12:39 am

» Polar Bears ( WIP)
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» Choose Your Path (Okami)
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Yesterday at 4:38 pm

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_voting_barTour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_voting_barTour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Calin Yuki
Hato Sano
Hikari Namikaze
Zaled uchiha
Okami Lupinus
Kiseragi Onomori
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nero Yuki
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Nero Yuki

Fame : 151
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Kiri
Clan : Kiri
Clan Element : Kiri
Bloodline : Kiri
Ryo : 14325
100%

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 8:43 pm

“Oh ok. This is not for me to meddle in.” Nero thought, as soon as Hayate stepped into Asami’s line of sight, and Asami blushed. With a swift but subtle move, Nero was now standing in the corner of the building, facing the street that started there. He looked to the people in the street, nodding occasionally. “Ugh. I should’ve seriously calculated my move better there. Why did I get myself into this situation? Why am I stuck in the middle of a 15-year old love battle* Love battle? Pretty sure that’s a thing.3”. He tried his best not to listen in on the conversation, but he couldn’t help but hear some of what Hayate said. “Ah. Almost killing each other…”. He sighed, “Love at 15… Guess this kinda brings me back... To the good old days.”. Then he started walking in the direction he was looking at, and walked straight forward, until he would reach somewhere he wanted to be.

[TWC: 2209, 1333 on mission
876WC left
Claiming, 
mission rewards,
4 stats,
385 words towards Wind Release: Chakra Blade
111 words towards Yuki Physiology 
1713 words towards Ice Release: Ice Ball ]

Last edited by Nero Yuki on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyson
Storm
Storm
Kyson

Fame : 88
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water, Wind, Earth
Clan : Hozuki
Bloodline : Hydrification
Ryo : 33973
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm

Gary approved

Nero, if your twc is 2209 you can claim 5 stats instead of 4 if you want.

Stats
Health: 40 (+25)
Chakra: 100
Stamina: 50
Speed: 100
Strength: 35

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 Tumblr_nxuic7iZnp1qet54yo3_540
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero Yuki
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Nero Yuki

Fame : 151
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Kiri
Clan : Kiri
Clan Element : Kiri
Bloodline : Kiri
Ryo : 14325
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 pm

[Um, claims adjusted (for jutsu), but I think I can just claim 4 stats, since only 876 words are outside of the mission quota]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyson
Storm
Storm
Kyson

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Alright, approved my guy

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayate
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Hayate

Fame : 34
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Seiteki
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2018 3:33 am

Out of his periphery he noticed Asami end her bow, and Hayate ended his as well, to find Asami's searching eyes and questioning words to fall on air instead of the older genin.  Nero had take the opportunity to vanish.

So it was going to take some time.  That was fine, he had expected that.  There was a lot to forgive, the gulf he had created was a wide one.  He didn't expect his words to instantly change anything, and he was prepared to serve dutifully next to the chuunin, regardless of if her words were swift rebuke or forgiveness.  But it felt good to at least get it out, so he could focus again.

Still, the tension was palpable, now that Nero had left and it was just the two of them.  Regardless of how fine she said it was...time was definitely in order.  Hayate scratched the back of his neck, where blond hair met skin, a spot usually covered by half mask.

"Sorry I've... got to go.  Stuff to do at home.  But it looks like Nero's gone ahead, I'm sure you could still catch him.  I'll catch you soon."

He turned to go towards his house.

"Sorry.  And... thanks."

=============
EXIT
=============

TWC 2155

1334 to complete the mission is succeeded.

Claiming
2k ryo from mission (puts me at 10k)

Going on a buying spree
2750 ryo to buy Chakra Stabilizer from the New Kiri Tech Store
2000 ryo to buy Fuuma Shuriken from the Kiri Shop
1500 (3x500) ryo to buy 3x Explosive Tag from the Kiri Shop
500 ryo to buy Ration Pill from the Kiri Shop
500 ryo (2x 250) to buy 2x shuriken from the Kiri Shop

This totals 7250 ryo. Using the WC to reduce this by 2xwc, so -4310
This leaves 2940 ryo to be paid out of my new 10k

New ryo total: 7060
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t38502-hayate-seiteki
Kyson
Storm
Storm
Kyson

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Approved my guy

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Miyamoto
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Asami Miyamoto

Fame : 52
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, & Lava
Clan : Terumi
Ryo : 61635
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:16 pm

"Oh...sorry...yeah," Asami sputtered out. "See ya around, I guess..."

Having just spoken to the air, not Nero, her face flushed a deeper color or red. Thankfully, Hayate had already turned to go making the girl's embarrassment a private one. Though, as she wound her way back home, she found her relative solitude invaded by the reoccurring thoughts of Hayate's words. They stayed with her on an unending loop and only ceased to bother her when she slipped into a restless sleep that same evening.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damon
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B
Damon

Fame : 41
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : The Chad Uchiha
Clan Element : E(dge)xistential Crisis
Bloodline : Mangekyo Sharingan
Ryo : 10000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:24 pm

Approved

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 Damon_12
To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]    Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Island Country :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: