HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcap64%Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 374 ]
Word of mouth
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcap16%Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 94 ]
Forum advert
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcap3%Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcap2%Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcap15%Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 581
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice
Valen Akari
Tanji Heiji(Gary)
Takeo

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Jaye
Satoru Nara
Kutari Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Kozue Senju
Rin Togakawa

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame

Calendar

48 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Twin Tiger
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 11:14 am

» Aye, here there be monsters
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 10:15 am

» Goodbye At Last, It's Been A Blast
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Calin Yuki Today at 10:14 am

» The path 3
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 9:12 am

» Tadashi Namikaze
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:18 am

» Su Hijutsu
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 6:53 am

» Alpha Mask
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» New Combat Ideas
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 12:39 am

» Polar Bears ( WIP)
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» Choose Your Path (Okami)
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Yesterday at 4:38 pm

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcapCosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_voting_barCosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_lcapCosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_voting_barCosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Calin Yuki
Hato Sano
Hikari Namikaze
Zaled uchiha
Okami Lupinus
Kiseragi Onomori
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Cosmic Siblings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asami Miyamoto
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Asami Miyamoto

Fame : 52
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth, & Lava
Clan : Terumi
Ryo : 61635
100%

Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Siblings   Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Name: Cosmic Siblings
Element: ---
Spec Type: Space Time
Backstory:

Life abhors complacency and before heading off to Konohgakure for the chuunin exams Asami Miyamoto was as complacent as could be. She had two loving parents, a few good friends, and strong village to smooth out the bumps of life. Yes, by all accounts, the young girl lived a charmed life that anyone could be envious of.

Konohagakure changed all that.

She came from her trip abroad back scarred, battered, and—most shockingly—parentless. Traveling to the mainland on a routine business trip, Kenshi and Ai Miyamoto's ship went astray in a summer storm of unprecedented scale. Asami only learned of their disappearance when she came home to an empty house. In a matter of weeks, her life went from perfect to pitiful.

The young girl fell into despair and buried herself in one of Kirigakure's libraries. She didn't particularly enjoy books, but the library was the best place to go if one wanted to avoid human contact. Eventually, however, sobbing into her arms at a desk became less and less comforting. So, for perhaps the first time in her life, the chuunin turned to the pages of a book to sedate her mind.

One book soon became many and the girl learned more and more about the nature of space and time. Her knowledge was by no means complete, but soon she learned of the universe's many dimensions and the possibility of alternate selves. It wasn't much, but it gave her hope that one day she could see her parents again and so, through trial and error, she developed this jutsu.

Much to her dismay, it did not allow her to once more embrace her parents, but it did give her something else she never had, siblings. Siblings born from the sorrow and loneliness of a small kunoichi and her rudimentary understanding of the human soul gleaned from her use of the the Soul Expulsion jutsu.

Appearance: See below.
Handseals: ---
Duration: ---
Cooldown: ---
Range: ---
Power: ---
Speed: ---
Health: ---
Stat Boosts: ---
What it does:

Thousands of parallel dimensions exist in the shinobi world each with their own set of inhabitants. Indeed, while the landscapes of each may vary greatly, the one universal constant is the human soul. Existing across countless dimensions the soul transcends the barriers of space and time creating a link between certain beings. This link, the soul link, is what this jutsu manipulates to bring other beings into the shinobi realm. The user effectively rips a being they are linked to from their home dimension and brings it to their own. These beings are often very much like the one who pulled them into the shinobi world in appearance, but their personalities can vary greatly.

Creation of Living Clones:
Creation of a single 'clone' requires 1000 words of intense concentration as the user allows space-time chakra to seep out from their body and into the fabric of space and time costing 200 ap [can not be done in a combat thread]. Then, following the beacon of their own soul in another's body, they seek out and spirit away one of their alternate selves from their dimension. Appearing in a flash of brilliant light, these clones become part of the user's home dimension upon completion of this jutsu. The beings 'created' in this way are completely autonomous having their own thoughts, emotions, and dreams. Interestingly, however, one will find that each 'clone' has its own unique chakra signature.

All the special technique guidelines around living clones [LCs] apply to the creation of these clones and this technique,
Spoiler:

Telepathy: Sharing a soul link, these 'clones' and the user of this jutsu have the ability to communicate mentally in real time. There are no range restrictions on this communication.

Emergency Exit: The pull of one's home dimension is always present. Normally, the initial ritual used to bring the 'clones' into existence is enough to keep them from fading. However, if the user of this technique elects to, they may loosen their grip on these 'clones' and allow their home dimension to reclaim them. This causes the 'clone' to fade away into nothingness at Asami's RT for a cost of 50 ap to her. Once this is done the 'clone' may not re-enter the same thread it faded from under any circumstances. Instead, Asami must summon them back with the same ritual detailed above.

Character Specific: Yes, Asami Miyamoto
Wordcount to learn: 5000
Action Cost: See above.
Mastery: No.
Bonus Requirements: Know A-rank Soul Expulsion
Canon or Custom: Custom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rutsu Senju
Chuunin of Kiri
Chuunin of Kiri
Rutsu Senju

Fame : 146
Home Village :
  • Mist
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Earth | Water | Wood
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Wood Release
Ryo : 500
100%

Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Siblings   Cosmic - Cosmic Siblings I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Aw using my jutsu as a prereq <3

Looks fine to me approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cosmic Siblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Custom Jutsu :: Space-Time-
Jump to: