HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 332 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 518
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin

Trial Moderators:
Yurei Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Sparring, Kari vs Xuba (The beating countinues)PNK
by Kari Today at 7:41 am

» Medical Empathy
by Masashi Uzumaki Today at 7:10 am

» Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
by Satoru Nara Today at 4:05 am

» Summer Activity Check 2018
by Fuyo Uchiha Today at 3:02 am

» A Thief's Company [Private]
by Dante Today at 1:51 am

» Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]
by Asami Miyamoto Today at 1:49 am

» But What About the Wolves? [Hato Sano]
by Ryūka Today at 1:21 am

» Self Puppetry
by Shinoskay Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Gentle Fist: Landing Lightning
by Komon Hyuuga <3 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Fundamental Differences
by Yensung Aburame <3 Yesterday at 9:51 pm

Top posting users this week
Kari

Ryūka

Masashi Uzumaki

Fuyo Uchiha

Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo

Asami Miyamoto

Yensung Aburame <3

Dante

Satoru Nara

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Ignis Hyuga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ignis Hyuga
Citizen
Citizen

Fame : -1
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Fire, Water, Earth, Air
Clan : Hyuga
Bloodline : byakugan
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Ignis Hyuga   Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Ignis Hyuga

Basic Information

Birthday:November 19
Height: 6 foot 
Weight: 80.008
Appearance:[/b Ignis has skin as dark as black bears fur mixed with oil. His eyes are white because of the byakugan. He has elvish ears and a somewhat pointed nose with a butt chin, also he has 7 fingers on his left hand.
Personality: Ignis is a calm dude after you get to know him. but to the general eye his cold harted and rude. Ignis can have a short fuse at time but  at others he can be the most tolerant person you know. Ignis loves jokes but he personally sucks at them. Ignis loves pranks even if he gets in trouble for doing them.
History: Ignis's Mom tried to use a jutsu on him when he was an infant. The jutsu failed and gave Ignis a deformation, having 7 fingers on his left hand. When Ignis was 8 his Mom was killed for practice of illegal jutsu. Then when Ignis was 11 his brother was killed for trying to kill the Hokaga. Ignis never felt sorry for his Mom and brother. He always told his Dad it's there fault we shouldn't feel sorry for them.

Even though Ignis never felt sorry for his family he was always very depressed. The only time His Dad talked to him was when he went to see his wife's grave. Growing up Ignis never had any friends. I't didn't help his brother said he was the Devil to every one in the village. When ever Ignis didn't go to visit his Moms grave his dad beat him for 3 hours nonstop. Ignis hated his dad and dreamed of killing him when he was strong enough to.

Likes: Dogs, sweet things, peanut butter, and tasty things
Dislikes: cats, biter things, and non tasty things

Ninja Traits

Village: MN
Element(s): wind
Specialties: none
Clan: Hyuga

Stats

Health: 5
Chakra:11
Stamina:
Speed:2
Strength:

The Player

Other Characters:
Roleplay Sample:
Ignis woke up to the loud crack of thunder.
What was that!? Ignis asked him self.
Ignis looks out the window and sees a flash of lighting and hears another crack of thunder. Ignis tried to go back to sleep for the next 3 hours, but just could not fall asleep because of the thunder and lighting.At about 6:25 in the morning Ignis decided he wont be able to get back to bed and decided to make breakfast. Just as Ignis finished cooking he heard his dad come in to the room.

Boy what are you doing!? asked Tsujita ( Ignis's dad's name) 
Ahh trying to eat some breakfast. said Ignis
Boy did you make you'r old man some?  Tsujita  asked in a treating voice.
Ahh w-well you see..
BOY! Now you better give me that breakfast, and cough over 1000 ryo for this mistreatment of your elders!!
What! Are you crazy I don't have 1000 ryo you don't pay me any money!! Ever!
Don't talk back to me Boy!
Boy now go to you'r room!
Dad I need to go to the academy soon.
To bad for you this is what you get for talking back to me!
FINE!!! 

Ignis stormed off to his room and ended up spending the hole day just sitting in his room and cursing his dad. Ignis's room looks more like broom closet then a  room.

At the academy

Where's Ignis. asked Wakamatsu Hideaki/ Wakamatsu sensei him self
This is his 3 missed day this week. He's going to fail unless he starts to come to class like every one ells. What a bummer to where doing his favorite thing to, kunai and shuriken's.

At the Hokagas house

I'm worried about that Ignis Huyga boy. Both Is mom and brother where killed for treason. said the Hokaga

lord hokaga do you thing we should kill the boy?  said Tokutomi uchiha head of the uchiha police force.

No. But we should wait and see what Ignis chooses to do with his life.

OK My lord but if he dose anything illegal where going to kill him on the spot.

yes that seams like a good idea. But what if ignis chooses to fallow to path that his mother and brother did? 

Then we would probably kill him and his family. 

I know that  Tokutomi don't talk to me like a little kid!

I'm sorry my lord.

Tokutomi set up a meeting with Ignis i want to talk to him about life.

Ok. my lord I'll set it up for Sunday.

That should do. good bye then.

On Sunday  

Uumm? Lord Hokaga what do you want with me? Ignis ask with a shaky breath full of fear.

O not much, I just wanted to ask what you think about what happened  to you mother and brother.

What do you mean? They die for treason.

I mean how do you feel about there deaths. do you want to take revenge on the hidden leaf or me even?

No. How I feel about my mother and brother Is anger and stupidly. My brother try to kill you and he was only chunin.

So are you saying he should have wait until he became a jounin to try and kill me?

No sir I'm he shouldn't have try to kill you at all. I know why he try to kill you, it was be cause you didn't let him because  jounin.

Ok. Ignis let me ask you a question.

What is It?

Do you Intend to fallow the path As you'r mother and brother?

No!?

No! Good, Because if you would have said yes we would have had to kill you. Ah but scene you said no you can go have a good day! Smile Bye now ignis.

B-bye lord hokaga.

please and thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakana Meijin
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Fame : 126
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Water
Clan : Meijin
Clan Element : Water
Bloodline : The Meijin "Disease"
Ryo : 20000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Ignis Hyuga   Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:11 am

Hello, 

"When Ignis was 8 his Mom was killed for practice of illegal jutsu. Then when Ignis was 11 his brother was killed for trying to kill the Hokaga."

These events wouldn't happen in our village as they do not fit the current Kage's ideals. If you would like to talk to the Hokage I can put you in contact with him or you can edit it to have the death occur a different way. 

For your rp sample please choose from one of the topics below:

"The role play sample you provide for your application should be at least 500 words and should include one of the scenarios listed below. If you choose to create a Village Ninja, you're role playing as the defender, if you want to create a Missing Nin, you would role play as the antagonist.

-A group of civilian children have been kidnapped. Either role play rescuing them and taking care of the abductor or abducting said children and holding them for ransom.

-A guarded caravan is forced to stop due to a broken wheel in a territory famous for rogue ninja activity. Role play either guarding the contents of the caravan against bandits or role play the bandit leading the attack on the caravan.

-Sometimes ninja defect a village. Role play either defecting a village to embark on the path of a Missing Ninja or role play the loyal village ninja that stops him/her."

Let me know if you have any concerns, thanks

Stat Page

Quick Stats:

Health: 30 (+ 20)

Chakra: 100

Stamina: 45 (+ 175 AP)

Speed: 100 (+25)

Strength: 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ignis Hyuga
Page 1 of 1