Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Silver Hada
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Silver hadas training v2 (Hato) Empty Silver hadas training v2 (Hato)

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:38 pm
Silver woke up suddenly from a dog barking. He grumbled a bit, not wanting to wake up But it was too late. So, Silver got up still waking up and got dressed. He walked down stairs and eats breakfast. Silver heads out the door to the training grounds. today i'm going to train for the clone jutsu. Silver thought in his head. or maybe another ninja. Silver starts to run to the training ground.Silver made his way to the training ground. The training ground is on a flat surfice with training dummies sprinkled around it. With a rock in the center and water surrounding the training ground. he grabs a rock and throws it at a target. The rock flies in the air and hits the target in the dead center. "Bullseye!" Silver shouted.

WC:134
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Silver hadas training v2 (Hato) Empty Re: Silver hadas training v2 (Hato)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:28 pm
Hato was in a very "get strong mood". After sparring with a couple of her peers, and seeing them in battles, she fells way behind. So today, she would be productive. The slips on her battle heels and puts on her normal black tank top, combat pants and wore her hair in a long bread  past her shoulder. She also slips her weapon pouch around her waist and heads out of her temporary apartment. 

Upon reaching the grounds, Hato sees that she isn't going to be the only one training. A young man, around 14 she assumed, was in the center of the field. She put her hand on her hip and watches as the boy picked up a rock a threw it against a target with almost perfect aim. "Wow, very impressive," She complimented. "You must of been trained as a ninja." She said, making the assumption as no normal person can hit targets like that at that distance.

His attire was on of wealth, already peaked Hato's interest, as he wore a large robe with almost glowing hue. She then blinked back, "Oh where are my manners, my name is Hato Sano." She bowed. She wanted to see his reaction to this, as it would detriment things about his personality.    

WC: 212
Silver Hada
Citizen

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:58 pm
Silver looks at Hato as she walks twords Silver. She looked kind and weak, no threat to Silver. "hm?" Silver said with a "go away" look. Hato was taller than Silver, wearing high heels a black tank top, having brown eyes and long blond hair in a braid, and a headband on her arm. "So your a ninja. well, the name is Silver." Silver said trying to impress Hato. "Man, the teacher let  you become a ninja? Heh how funny. your not even wearing the right equipment." Silver says with a snarky attitude. "Is that your moms or dads headband?" Silver added. Silver throws another rock. the rock hits again. "Bet you cant do that either." Silver walks up to Hato. His eyes aligned with Hatos. "if your a ninja, then prove it." Silver takes a step back. Suddenly, he remembered what jutsu he wanted to learn. Maybe she is the real deal. if she is then I will have her teach me the clone Jutsu. "If your a ninja use the clone jutsu right here." 

WC: 176  
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:12 am
Hato was met with some surprise attitude from Silver. He introduced himself and then attempted to insult Hato. "You talk to your mommy and daddy with that attitude." Hato replied with her own snarky attitude. What an interesting character, She thought to herself. People with those attitudes are rare, meaning he must of come from somewhere of higher class. Possible a rich fellow.  

Then, Silver oddly challenged Hato. "Clone jutsu? I thought you'd want to see something cooler." But so this brat would start to believe her, she would weave the hand signs with ease and controlled her chakra until a clone appeared in white smoke beside her, mirroring her image. "Happy? What about you? Can you do something other than throw rocks at a target." This would test as see if he was a strong shinobi or just someone with a big mouth. 

WC: 144
TWC: 356
Silver Hada
Citizen

Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 pm
"uh of course I can use the clone jutsu." Silver Steps to the center of the training field. He gets into the same position Hato was in. "Here we go." Once Silver douse the hand signs a cloud of smoke goes around Silver. Once the smoke subdues nothing came. "w-what? uh well im just a academy student and I dont know the jutsu. Well you know the jutsu. Why dont you teach me."  Gosh this is so stupid! Im supposed to become the most powerful ninja and im asking for help. Silver thinks. But I do need someone to help carry me there. "If you teach me the jutsu, I will do something for you." I hope she doesn't want anything from me. Silvers mind starts racing on what hato would want.

WC: 132

TWC: 442
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Silver was determined that he knew the clone technique even though, as he soon showed, he didn't. It was a cute attempt Hato thought. Soon after, the boy asks her help to learn the E rank jutsu. Hato giggled, "where did mister confident go?" Silver also offered something in return. "Don't worry, lets just teach you this." 

Hato got in front of Silver. "It seems you have the hand signs down, now its the chakra you need to worry about." She shows off the jutsu once more, creating a mirror image next to herself. "You aren't putting enough chakra into it." Then she added, "But you don't want to put too much chakra into it, it's supposed to be intangible."  She folded her arms to watch the boy. "Go ahead, its not that hard. Just think of your figure." That shouldn't be to hard cause I'm sure he thinks of himself a lot. Hato then sighed to herself, He still might be of use, don't throw in the towel. 

WC: 169
TWC: 525
Silver Hada
Citizen

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:54 pm
" think of my mirror image eh?" Silver backs away from Hato Steadily. come on Silver, lets show her what you got. once again Silver douse the hand signs of the jutsu. "Here goes nothing!"  Silver shouted after he is finished charging his chakara. Again, smoke surrounds Silvers body. Once the smoke dissipates there was a exact image of Silver. "Yes!"  Silver shouts. "Thanks Hato. But since you taught me this jutsu, I know owe you one. So tell me if you need anything ok?" Silver starts to walk away from the training area with a joyful look on his face. 

WC: 100
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:00 pm
Hato watched as he attempted to go for the technique one more time after she had showed him how to do it once more. This time, unlike the previous attempt, he actually got the jutsu down. At first she was impressed that it only took two tries for him to get it down but then she remembered that it was only an E rank jutsu. Lets see if he can do anything a bit more tough. Before she could say anything, Silver started to walk off, saying he owed her. "Woah Woah Woah," Hato body flickered in front of the academy student. "You have to spar with me before you leave," She ordered, "Sparring is the best form of training." What she didn't tell him was that it was also the best form of analogizing, but he didn't have to know.

WC: 141
TWC: 666  :glowparrot:
Silver Hada
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:56 pm
Silver was near the exit until, in a blink of an eye Hato was in front of Silver. This startled him until she asked to spar with her. "A spar? Sure why not." Perfect! Silver thought in his head. Now I can memorize her attacks to learn how she fights. "Alright I will let you make the first attack" Silver said with a cocky look. I wonder what she usually uses. ninjutsu? Genjutsu? taijustu? I know them all. But can I counter them? Silver was saying in his mind.

WC:89
TWC:755

Midpost claim

Clone technique (250/250) 
2 stats
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:05 pm
After she appeared in front of the boy and asked for a spar, Silver didn't seem phased. She liked that. When confronted with battle, or even a spar, you don't show any waver or fear. Being an emotional manipulator herself, she knows to first for look for those things.  Following that, he added that she could make the first attack. It was a shame really, he was doing so well up until this point. She sighed, "alright, kid. Just don't say I didn't warn you." After giving her warning, she stepped forward, towards the boy at a speed of 15. Then, at the same speed, she made a low sweep toward the boy's right side ankle. 

If stuck, it would hit with a power of 10, just enough to knock him to the ground. "Never announce who attacks first, that's lesson one." She would smirk at the boy on the ground. After that, she would back up 2 meters. The boy was going to learn one day or another, it was a good thing that it wasn't in real battle and just in a spar. He should be thanking her, she could of killed him. 

WC: 195
TWC: 861
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum