Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rhyolo Ruby
Rhyolo Ruby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training a new justu Empty Training a new justu

Thu May 31, 2018 9:32 pm
Rhyolo woke up in the morning energetic and lively. He cooked himself some breakfast, ate, and got dressed. He gathered some supplies and put them in his backpack as for he might be gone awhile for training. Rhyolo packed food, lots of water, flint, a sleeping bag, and a pillow. He was determined that he would master the transformation technique and so set forth to the training grounds. The young Uzumaki arrived at the training ground there was just a lake, a flat open space and him. He was happy that he would be getting to train alone so he could focus on his jutsu. He put down his backpack next to the water and sorted out his stuff for the long training ahead. He gathered some fire wood lying on the ground and formed a little camp fire with stones around it so the fire would not run off. He took out his sleeping bag that was all zipped up and laid it on the ground a little ways away from the pile of wood and tender. He jumped up and said to himself “Time to start my training.” He stood next to the water so that he can see if he is successful in his transformation.  He stood there confident but he realized one problem, he didn’t know who to transform into. He graoned, stumped by this problem he sat down and thought. He kept thinking then something in his gut told him to stand up and turn around so he did. Killa, a classmate from the academy a while ago, came out from the bushes in an attempt to kick him in the torso. Rhyolo quickly rose to his feet and blocked his kick then went to punch Killa's stomach. Killa blocked that as well, and they both smiled. Killa asks “What you doing here?” Rhyolo says “Im training my transformation jutsu, and I do not have a person to copy.” Killa smiles and says “Copy me then.” Rhyolo smiles and thank Killa and take looks over him and does the transformation jutsu. Killa looks over the transformation and says “You messed up a lot.” He laughs a little and begins to explain “I might not have alot of skill but I observe other people and how they do it. Remember you may only get one glance at the person before transforming, but you can’t copy everything down to the smallest detail. Try to figure out what you missed and try again.” The uzumaki looked again and noticed what he was talking about. Rhyolo forgot Killa’s kunai knife holster, and a few other things. He retransformed and got those small details right this time. He might catch on quickly but sometimes not so much. Kill smiles and looks over at Rhyolo then looks in the water. Killa then says “That is great, a perfect transformation.” Rhyolo smiles, laughs with joy and says “Thank you for the advice.” Killa smirks then says “Now for a more of a challenge.” Rhyolo smiled and was waiting for what the challenge would be. Killa then stated “I will disappear and change something about my look whether that be as major as my clothes that I brought with me, or as small as a dirt spot on my chin. It will also be quick so I will not give you much time to look and figure out what I changed.” Rhyolo nodded and was ready for what was to come of this training. Killa jumped into the bushes and he switched the kunai holster from his right leg to his left leg. He then jumped back in front of Rhyolo for just a few seconds then jumped back into the bushes. Rhyolo was very quick to look and noticed the change instantly. Rhyolo transformed and switched the kunai holster from the right leg to the left leg. Killa said “Good job and now for another one." Killa then swapped the kunai holster back to his right legand then rubbed a little mud on his neck. He was satisfied that it was such a small amount that the human eye would have a hard time seeing it if he moved quickly enough. He jumped out of the bushes again, stood in front of Rhyolo,then jumped back into the bushes. Rhyolo took a good look at Killa though he was quick to jump back into the bushes. Senba stood there kind of confused and started thinking. He figured it out and transformed with the mud on his neck. Killa was impressed and came out of the bushes clapping then said “Well done Rhyolo and you do not look tired at all.” The training went on for what seemed like minutes but was actually a couple of hours. Rhyolo was getting tired and his chakra was running low, but he felt that the actual transforming was taking less concentration. It was almost starting to become a natural thing that he didn’t have to think about it and he could just use the jutsu. They decided to call it a night. Rhyolo would then practice his inner flame justu with what little chakra  he had while her tried to get the fire going.it would still be a bit cold but Rhyolo managed to make it slightly warmer. Rhyolo started the fire and they sat around the fire eating unntil the two passed out. Rhyolo woke up the next morning almost exhausted from yesterday, but Killa was already up working on his taijutsu. Rhyolo stretched, took a drink of water, and walked over to Killa. Killa said “Good morning.  Rhyolo. Are you ready for more training?” Rhyolo could only laugh and said “Well of course Killa, but I got a good idea on another way to train the transformation jutsu.” Killa listened and asked “How is that Rhy?” Rhyolo then says “Let’s go to town maybe I can see a random person and change on the spot exactly how they look.” Killa smiled and said “That is brilliant.” They packed their stuff and headed out to town. They walked past person after person and one after another Rhyolo transformed quickly to the smallest detail. Transformation felt natural to Rhyolo and got easier and easier to the point to where he used up little chakra. He could transform on a dime, and he started not having to use hands signs. He had one more challenge, and it wasn’t going to be easy. He got a group of volunteer s, about 3, and told them “I want you all, if you do not mind, to change something about you’re appearance and quickly jump in front of me quickly then disappear. I will then transform into you and see if I get it right.” They agreed, went out of site, changed their appearance, and the first one ran quickly in front of Rhyolo then out of site. This went on two more times and Rhyolo got every transformation right. Rhyolo smiled and thanked the volunteers for their time so they went on their way. Killa smiled and said “It’s getting late I am going home now, and it was nice training with you.”  Rhyolo smiled as well and said “We should train more often, and next time we train I will work on taijutsu so its helps you out as well.” Rhyolo as he was walking home thought of how good he got with the jutsu and he also thought of a lot of strategies for the jutsu. He opened his apartment door and fell asleep on the couch.

wc-1259
Jutsu learned- http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22306-transformation-technique
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33189-inner-flame
Stats gained- + 6

Last edited by Rhyolo Ruby on Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Training a new justu Empty Re: Training a new justu

Thu May 31, 2018 9:34 pm
Approved
Rhyolo Ruby
Rhyolo Ruby
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu May 31, 2018 9:40 pm
forgot to add another thing edited
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 31, 2018 9:42 pm
Future reference, state how much words are goin towards techs, please and thank ya. 

Reapproved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum