HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 344 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 533
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» A Rather Important Status Update
by Kinzoku Today at 3:07 am

» New Kid On The Chopping Block
by Oriton Today at 2:25 am

» Hunting the beast (Zyxis,Ryuka,Natsume)
by Zyxis Today at 2:06 am

» Where is everyone?
by Hilltopony2 Today at 2:05 am

» Runner's Hike
by Zyxis Today at 1:48 am

» A day in the training fields!
by Bobby Hill-chan Today at 1:31 am

» Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)
by Arata Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» NPC/Kill List
by Shinoskay Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» Hoshi Kyouken's stats
by Hoshi Kyouken Yesterday at 8:58 pm

» Fun with fishing [nk] (conor)
by Takeo Yesterday at 8:38 pm

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Hoshi Kyouken

Gale

Nero Yuki

Zyxis

Ryūka

Ari

Kaname Uzumaki

Takeo

Hilltopony2

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Silver Hada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Hada
Academy Student of Kumo
Academy Student of Kumo

Fame : -1
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Koutaishi Clan
Bloodline : Paper release
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Silver Hada    Sun May 20, 2018 8:41 pm

GSilver Hada

Basic Information

Birthday: October 19
Height: 5'7
Weight: 150
Appearance: 
Image:

Silver has short silver hair that looks like a thousand strands of silk. seemingly purified Dark golden eyes. is normally seen in a white cloak. under his cloak is a matching robe. this appearance is custom in his clan. though it is hard to see Silver wears sandals. he also has a golden neckline with a yin yang symbol on it. Silvers poster is very elegant because of his rich family. Silver also walks elegantly like he is always on a show.  
Personality:
Silver is laid back and cocky. when Silver fights he hardly gives his all. These character traits come from his spoiled life. Silver is very selfish. Silver can read people.  And due to his education he passed the academy with flying colors, meaning he was not only personality smart but academically as well. when Silver is giving his all he does it for himself. Silver may be selfish but he can care for his friends, even if he does not show. Silver is very independent.Silver strives to be better than the competition. He hates when people get better than him.  So Silver has been known to be calm and composed in battle. He can whip up a strategy without worrying about the downsides.     
History: 
Silver is in the Hada family. The Hada family is very wealthy by making illegal money. All of Silvers life he was surrounded by luxury and wealth. In this time Silver became lazy and bored. Until he found ninjutsu. Silver loved ninjutsu and spent tons of money to learn these Technics. Silver discovered that his family had a kekki genki that allowed them to manipulate paper. Silver spent all of his time studying and training ninjutsu. 

Silvers Family forbade him to go and to stay to take the family riches. Silver says he is getting bored of the easy life and wanted to do something else. Silver left his family and riches to learn all about ninjutsu and to become the strongest ninja ever. The first pace Silver went to  was komo because he herd that they were trying to expand there village. He thought to do that you would have to be strong to do that. He would learn from them and get better than them. So Silver went to komo and registered to the academy.           
Dislikes: stronger people, Mondays, the poor, and broccoli. 

Ninja Traits

Village: cloud
Element(s): wind
Specialties:
Clan: koutaishi

Stats

Health: 5
Chakra: 10
Stamina:5
Speed:5
Strength:5

The Player

Other Characters:
Roleplay Sample: One day Silver was on a mission alone. He was guarding a important artifact. The mission is almost over so Silver asks "So. What am I guarding anyway?" the driver pauses. "Erm just some old artifact." Silver knew something was up. But he restrained himself from interrogating the driver. "Alright." In a split second the axle of the wheel breaks and the caravan fell over. "What happened!?" The driver comes out of the dust with a horrific face. "Oh no! this is not good." Silver remembers that the caravan was going through a popular rouge ninja site. Silver went straight to work on the wheel. "Do you have any tools on you?" Silver asks with a serious face. "N-no I don't think so." Silver sighs and puts the wheel down. "Welp. We are screwed. Looks like we will have to find someone who does." Silver stands up and walks over to the caravan, He opens the large wooden chest and finds a jewel. "This is what i'm risking my life for?" Silver asks with a disappointing face. The Driver falls over. Silver instantly figures out whats happening, rouge ninjas. Silver pulls out his blade and gets into defense position. A ninja, Fast as lightning, goes right past Silvers guard and knocks out silver with a punch to the gut. His vision blurs then blacks out. in what feels like a second, Silver wakes up. He feels a painful feeling in his stomach. Finally, Silver remembers what is going on and looks at his hands and feet. they were both tied and Silver was in some sort of camp. A ninja walks up to Silver with a smirk look. "your awake." The ninja says "Good." Silver tries to struggle free but to no prevail. "Hey, mind if I ask you for a piece of paper?" The ninja looks confused. "Why?" "No reason. I just like paper." The ninja hand Silver a piece of paper. In that time the piece of paper started to fold. The paper turned into a key and it released. Silver frome his chains. "Wha." The ninja looked startled. The ninja threw a punch at silver but Silver dodged the attack and countered with a punch.  "Got you." Silver took the ninjas weapons and went out the door. Three other ninja were around the artifact along with his sword. Silver took his kuni and threw it a the first ninja. The others noticed and got there weapons. Silver knew he could not take all of them at once. But if he could get to his sword he could have a chance. Silver rushed over to his blade. The ninjas saw him and charged at him. Silver got to his blade and cut open the first ninja.  The second ninja backed up and threw a kuni. Silver blocked the kuni with the tip of his blade. The ninja was building up chakara. Silver sensed that and prepared for the attack. The ninja blew out a large fireball that almost hit silver. Silver grabbed the artifact and killed the ninja. "Alright, lets go back to my mission." Silver found some tools and repaired the wheel. Silver made it back and with such a story.
507 word count

Last edited by Silver Hada on Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage

Fame : 153
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Light
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Wed May 23, 2018 1:00 pm

(Editing this to say I only noticed AFTER I posted that this was listed as a WIP, my apologies. But due keep my message here in mind as you continue to work on it my friend.)

Alright, let's dance. 

First and foremost. Please put that picture in a spoiler. It's huge lol [.spoiler]Picture here[./spoiler] Put it in that format without the dots. 

Appearance, Personality and History, expand upon em all. In appearance tell me how he physically holds himself, how does he walk? Explain every detail you can to give those posting with you a good visual. 

For personality flesh him out a bit more try to double what you have if possible. 

Expand upon your history, two solid paragraphs at least please my good sir. 

Village: Good
Element: Good
Specialties: Keep that blank, Students don't start with one.
Clan: Good here too 

Stats: You'll need to edit these down. Academy students start with 30 stats total. 

Roleplay Sample: The roleplay sample needs to be one of the predescribed scenarios in the character rules. I'll put em in a spoiler below. 

Spoiler:

As the rules state it has to be at least 500 words. Give this a bump when you're ready my friend.  Oh, and make sure you put the total wordcount at the end of the sample. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Hada
Academy Student of Kumo
Academy Student of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Thu May 24, 2018 3:53 am

I edited it

Basic Stats
Health: 5
Chakra: 10
Stamina: 5
Speed: 7
Strength: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 am

Almost there bud, gimme some more history. Tell me about his parents, any siblings? Did they always live in Kumo? About a year or so back Kumo began aggressively expanding into other territories. They succeeded. How does your character feel about this? How does he feel about the academy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Hada
Academy Student of Kumo
Academy Student of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Thu May 24, 2018 10:33 pm

I think I got what you wanted.

Basic Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver Hada
Academy Student of Kumo
Academy Student of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Sat May 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Bump

Basic Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Sun May 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Congratulations for submitting a character app and having it approved.
Please:
- Take a look at any rules that you haven't already looked at.
- Create a topic here for your character's stats and jutsu.
- Put your character's stats in your signature.
- Update your profile accordingly.
- Upon Genin Rank you get some free basic Jutsu, click here to view them.
- Have anymore questions? Click here to make a topic and ask a question, or join the ChatBox.

I hope you enjoy your time on Naruto RPG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyo Uchiha
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uchiha, Hyuuga
Clan Element : Fire
Bloodline : Sharingan,Byakugan
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:50 am

Nice. Good job better then mine

basic stats
Health: 3
Chakra: 15
Stamina: 10
Speed: 12
Strength: 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Hogokage
Hogokage

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Silver Hada    Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:33 pm

While we are all fully supportive in the idea of encouragement toward our peers apps and writing I would like to request that you please keep such praise in the form of private messages or the discord server next time Fuyo, we prefer to keep these cleared of posts except from the staff team (Mostly the member checking the application) and the creator. 

Thank you so much ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuyo Uchiha
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Uchiha, Hyuuga
Clan Element : Fire