HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 363 ]
Word of mouth
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 564
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice Nara

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 Cherry16

82 SPRING, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: ---
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Gazing Upon What Once Was
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:54 am

» Parasitic Genjutsu
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:16 am

» Moving on into the sunset.
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:35 am

» Hoshigakure Escape Topic
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 5:26 am

» Draconic Lineage
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:09 am

» Genin exam.
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Alice Today at 5:05 am

» Mending the Magical Girl
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» The Calm Before The Storm
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:29 am

» Artimus Noxus Uchiha stats.
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Artimus Today at 2:18 am

» Always Sunny in Kirigakure [Kots]
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xyxer Yesterday at 11:24 pm

Top posting users this week
Artimus
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_voting_barKnightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tadashi Namikaze
Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_voting_barKnightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Alice
Genki Rones
Ares Pendragon
Nobunaga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Tanji Heiji
Xyxer
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiru
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Kiru

Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Pendragon
Bloodline : Projection (Locked), Unlimited Blade Works (Locked)
Ryo : 1000
100%

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze   Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 6:59 am

He listened happily to her explanation to her jutsu with a quizzical mind. She didn’t quite know where the power came from herself and referred to a legend told to her by her mom. That was a fair explanation if there ever was one. Now he just wondered if she was the only one or if there was much more out there. He had never really considered the other clans before and never guess there would exist such amazing powers as this. Swordsmanship seemed to pale in comparison, but he wouldn’t put the Pendragon down quite like that. There was always a way to defeat any person, be they man or Dragon. Being weak to the element of surprise wasn’t that much of a weakness, as all of humankind shared that together. There was no reason to give her a big head so he would smile and pat her head gently. “Well it is an ability you at least seem to have a good grasp on. Being made of water is incredible and I can’t wait to see you hone your skills to genin level. We could even be on the same team if you are quick enough.
He laughed, and genuinely hoped she did well on her exams. She was a bright student, and he was’t even a good teacher. The future knight hoped he had given her good enough instructions to pass through the exam with as few hitches as possible, running a hand through his blonde hair. “Well I need to start heading off. I have some more specialized training that may be easier for me if I am alone. Good luck on your exams Miss Hachi, I hope I get to see you around and see how you grow!

He would wait her for her farewell before turning away. She was a bright girl and he would be lucky to have her as a comrade. First he needed to master projection though….

[300]
[TWC: 2,050]
[Claims]
10 Stats
Projection 1k/1k

Immaterial Sword 1k/2k

The "Okayest" in the world
Spoiler:

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 Dfuxbr12

Bedivere
Health: 8
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 10
Speed: 20
Strength: 15

AP: 100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage
Kōmori Hozuki

Fame : 96
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Make
Clan : Kumo
Clan Element : Great
Bloodline : Again
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze   Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 7:07 am

I assume you're exiting, but make sure to specify at the end of your posts. Either away, approved.

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 8024c21c5611787eea453087fd168635

Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hachi Hozuki
Genin of Hoshi
Genin of Hoshi
Hachi Hozuki

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Water
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze   Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 8:10 am

Hachi blinked as the genin patted her head, her voice getting caught in her throat as she opened her mouth slightly, struggling to respond to the affectionate gesture. The only people who'd done that were her parents and one teacher in her life! And here was this boy, her own age, doing the same thing! H-how was she supposed to respond to that!? She started shrinking a bit, slowly melting down into a puddle like a melting ice cube. "Th-thank you... h-have a nice day."

Shrinking down into a puddle to avoid having anyone stare at her constantly blushing face. As much as she loved having someone teach her, she really didn't like it being someone so young! A kid or an adult patting her head was them just being friendly, but what did it mean when one of your peers of the opposite sex patted your head!? She... She needed books now! Books to explain without confusing implications!

(159)
(Exit claim)
(TWC: 2252)
(Claiming: 11 stats, Surface WalkingClone techniqueTransformation technique, 500/2000 towards Sticky Water)

Health: 5
Chakra: 13
Stamina: 8
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valen Akari
Missing-Nin S
Missing-Nin S
Valen Akari

Fame : 215
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire, Wind, Li
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 20915
100%

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze   Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 9:40 am

Approved

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 73da3c9e6b74e0b7b72f5ac1d76712f30b2df8ce_hq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze   Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knightly Moves [Priv. Hachi Hozuki/Hikari Namikaze
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Haven Country :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: