HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Training little feza I_vote_lcap64%Training little feza I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 363 ]
Word of mouth
Training little feza I_vote_lcap16%Training little feza I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 93 ]
Forum advert
Training little feza I_vote_lcap2%Training little feza I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 14 ]
Social media
Training little feza I_vote_lcap2%Training little feza I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Training little feza I_vote_lcap15%Training little feza I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 565
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice Nara

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kenshin Uzumaki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi

Calendar

87 SPRING, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: ---
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Well, well, well (Max)
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:36 am

» Hikariton: Radiation blast
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 8:54 am

» Hikariton: The 7 Chains of Virture
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 8:48 am

» Hikariton: Holy Sun
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 8:47 am

» Okami Lupinus Stats
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Okami Lupinus Today at 4:09 am

» Tai no Hengen - Bodily Transformation
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:19 am

» The Calm Before The Storm
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Nobunaga Today at 3:13 am

» Jiro Uchiha Stat Page
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Jiro Uchiha Today at 2:53 am

» An Anticipated Audience (P, Kinzoku)
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Kinzoku Today at 2:46 am

» The Misty Mountains (Jiro, Sugimoto)
Training little feza I_icon_minitimeby Jiro Uchiha Today at 2:45 am

Top posting users this week
Kinzoku
Training little feza I_vote_lcapTraining little feza I_voting_barTraining little feza I_vote_rcap 
Jiro Uchiha
Training little feza I_vote_lcapTraining little feza I_voting_barTraining little feza I_vote_rcap 
Hikari Namikaze
Nobunaga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Okami Lupinus
Dangu
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Training little feza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Feza
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Feza

Fame : 6
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 500
100%

Training little feza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training little feza   Training little feza I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 9:20 am

Having never experienced a genjutsu ability like this before, at least to her knowledge, Suzume was certainly confused. Where the hell did all these Shinoskays come from? She knew of the shadow clone jutsu, like of what she did in the academy, but now there appeared to be a whole gang of the same person. How was that even possible? Just about every direction she looked, there was another...and another. It seemed to be that the only escape would be to fight. No running away this time. As for the one directly in front of her, it looked as though she was about to get beat if she didn't do something soon. Immediately getting into a simple fighter's stance, she'd move around the image as if they were actually sparring. Until, that is, she managed to muster up the courage to actually execute a strike to its face.

[WC:148]

Training little feza Suzusi11
                                             Click Here for Character Sheet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feza
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Feza

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training little feza   Training little feza I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm

The move she attempted to make turned out to be too slow and weak to do anything to a real opponent. Having to take the cane, Suzume fell straight on her bum and had to take a few minutes before getting back up. This knocked the wind out of her, so she had a bit of a coughing fit. As Shinoskay spoke about how she must defeat fear to also defeat an opponent, Suzume growled at the illusion and ended it with a dramatic double kick. A bit much for just a silly practice session, but Suzume didn't want to look too fragile to be a true ninja in front of her comrades.

The illusion dissipated, and then two more appeared. "Okay, what is this you're trying to do here, freaky dude?" She said flatly. Suzume didn't intend on being hostile and harsh towards Shinoskay, but this kid was just weird to her. What would he know better than her in self defense? And why would he put a rag over his face out in the open, where anyone could have ambushed him, similar to how Suzume surprised him when discovering the oddball?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feza
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Feza

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training little feza   Training little feza I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:04 pm

"Pfft, I knew that! What are you telling me for? What, is intensity something you can't handle? Of course I get it!" Suzume arrogantly nagged. This kid was something else to her, what  it was she didn't know, but for a genin to play the role of a sensei to another genin? How could this guy have any more experience than her when they were probably in the academy at the same time.

With that, she had given Shinoskay a pretty vivid declaration that she had seen his clones performing what he was showing her well enough, even though the pattern of movements only cycled hardly a few times. Though at this rate, her attitude might have been beginning to irk the boy, if not already. Maybe later down the line she would in the very least become respectful to him, though in her judgment there would have to be some reason in her own value for that to ever happen. After all, she did find him when he had is guard down. Suzume wondered why she didn't attack him out of play in the first place, that might've made her antics at least more humorous for the other side as well since he left himself vulnerable out in the open, from what she observed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feza
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
Feza

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Training little feza   Training little feza I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Suzume sarcastically clapped her hands at Shinoskay's  formation. "Nice, real nice," she scoffed before snapping a jab at one of the apparitions' chest in front of her. As another from beside that one went in for an attack, she turned and deflected it. And then another offensive movement, into a defensive movement, something similar to the rotations of the initial images. She kept with the movement that he showed her just before, albeit a bit muddled in the pattern as a result of cutting Shinoskay off, but managed through the rings in an alright amount of time.

"See? I did good enough. I might not have done the best, but I did it!" she crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training little feza   Training little feza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training little feza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fire Country :: Forest-