Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Who's that peeking in your window? Empty Who's that peeking in your window?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:21 pm
So here they were. The proclaimed "Holy City" of Hoshigakure. Love, of course, had never been but she would still find it interesting to see how the people here lived now that they were a ninja village and also one of the great four. Approaching ever closer to the gates the guards would not automatically know what nation the red head hailed from as the metal plate engraved with their village symbol was not on her forehead but instead around her waist. Just above her crotch to be exact so they wouldn't want to look there very long or someone might get the wrong idea. The logo was also hard to spot on her counterpart as there was no forehead protector or metal plate to look for. Rei uniquely had the symbol branded on her pant leg. The two would stop mere feet away, if Rei didn't speak up Love would saying, "We're here on official business from Konohagakure." To whoever was there to greet them. Love would rest her left elbow on her tanto as they stood waiting, this could take a while.

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Who's that peeking in your window? Empty Re: Who's that peeking in your window?

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 pm
Queen and Love made their way towards the Holy City’s gates. The journey to the village had gone smoothly and uninterrupted. Hopefully, the rest of their mission would flow the same way without any problems. However, that probably wouldn’t be the case considering Orokana wasn’t just living here, but had transitioned as one of their ninja. The blonde could only weigh the possibility that there might be some resistance in getting him back.

The blonde let Love speak, letting the gate guard know that we were coming from Konoha. Using her Byakugan subtly through her skill, Rei scanned the village while they waited, searching for the boy they have come here to retrieve.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm
Morale, and important factor in managing the forces of a nation. Especially when it’s a nation of trained killers. Keeping morale high would cause the people to want to defend their home with more fervor should anything occur. Allowing it to be low invites the unscrupulous to more easily attempt to take over through force or other means. It was this reason that the Deputy Kage himself was at the gate with both of the guards. He was eating lunch with them, chatting, and laughing (to the extent that he does in public anyway) with them in order to remind them that their village leaders were supporting them. Even if it was the dull work of gate duty, it was still an incredibly important job within the village hierarchy. Even if it didn’t come with the respect it should. It was for this reason that when the red and blonde haired women approached the gate and announced they were from Konoha Valen would narrow his eyes sharply. This was something he would have to deal with directly. “I’ll handle this one guys.” He would say as he stood up, his blade at his side and his signature crimson cloak wrapped around him. “Yes, Fuku Hogokage-Sama.” They would say at the same time. The teenager would roll his eyes as he made eye contact with both women. “I am Valen Akari, Deputy Kage of the village you see before you.” He would say as his eyes quickly took in every detail of the two shinobi before him. The red haired one wore her village sigil on her belt. While the blonde had hers enblazened on her pants leg. It only took a quick look to do this, as any shinobi who couldn’t do so with a glance wasn’t really very attentive now were they?

“Entrance to the village is guarded strictly however I can grant access if you have good reason.” He would say, switching eye contact between the two to not be rude. “So what brings you to our village Konoha Shinobi?” He would ask, and eyebrow raised in curiosity. Their answers would decide what would happen from here.

WC: 359
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:50 pm
The deputy Hogokage huh? Well if Risako was seen guarding their own gate she guessed it wouldn't be too weird for him to be out here. However, the eye roll he gave them after his subordinates replied to him was off-putting and could very easily be taken out of context. Yet the red haired Hyuuga would ignore it, regarding it as his non-verbal response to the name they called him. Clearly an inside joke. He then went on to say that entrance into the village was limited and what their reason for being here was. 

Even though he was looking at Rei when he asked the question Love would still answer as she'd allowed her to take the lead. "We received word that one of our shinobi had taken refuge here. Orokana." The girl would reply. While Risako had kept the original copy of his letter Love had the short message memorized. And should he need further proof other than their written mission assignment that Rei carried Love could imitate the male's voice in the event the deputy or one of the other guards was familiar with the idiot.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:10 am
The girl hadn’t had her byakugan active long before the two were addressed by a boy who claimed to be deputy kage. How convenient that the deputy was present at the gates. It’d hopefully mean that the the whole process would be a lot shorter than expected.. or more complicated. She took in his gaze as he spoke, taking in his appearance, his posture, everything that made him… well him. He also had a very impressive amount of chakra. Although, she supposed she shouldn’t expect less from someone who was second to the Kage. The blonde would deactivate her bloodline upon Love replying to his question.

She kept her gaze on the male all the while, remaining quiet. While she wasn’t typically one to fall back and let another take the lead, especially someone she outranked, she was testing the waters of less being more. She figured she’d enter the conversation only if needed, and well, that moment came sooner rather than later. “We’re seeking to bring the boy back to his rightful village. We’re hoping Hoshigakure will cooperate with this transition.” She added on to what Love had to say, deactivating her Kekkei Genkai in the process. Her voice was clear and precise, all the while respectable.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 pm
‘Orokana?’ He thought to himself as he thought back to the boy that had briefly been his partner in the Survery Corps. ‘He did say he was an Ex-Leaf Ninja.’ He thought as he looked both ladies in the eyes, one after another. ‘He told us he left on his own terms.. That he did not like the way the leaf did things and that he wanted to explore. That does indeed mean he abandoned his original village. I remember Kyousuke had him swear to not break our trust.’ He would think as he contemplated their words. Most gate guards would let them in immediately and send them to the Kage’s or Deputy Kage’s Office. However he had the pleasure of actually BEING here at the time so he was trying to think the situation through then and there for the most part. ‘How did they learn he was here to begin with I wonder?..’ He would think before taking a breath and taking a moment to shut his eyes as a possibility came to mind. ‘Is there a spy in our village? I have to follow gate protocol regardless, so if they know anything about one I’ll find out soon enough.’ He would think before opening his eyes and bringing his grey eyed gaze upon them.

“I can let you into the village. But I have to follow gate protocol. We’ve had situations in recent months of shinobi trying to infiltrate our village. As such the Hogokage has decreed that all people entering and leaving the village must have their mind read to make sure they have no intention of committing crimes, or that no crimes were committed. I cannot let you pass with performing this jutsu on each of you.” He would say respectfully. “I will say that the boy you speak of does reside within our village. However, I believe this conversation would be best suited to my office, or the office of our village leader. Should you comply with the Mind Reading I can take us there directly. You have my word that neither of you will come to harm.” He would say, just as diplomatically as Rei had. “For the logs we do need you to state your name and rank. You’ll be considered Konoha Dignitaries for your stay here and will have appropriate accommodations provided. Do you accept everything I’ve said thus far?” He would say as one of the two other guards immediately took up a clipboard in order to write down anything they would say.

Should they agree he would look at the blonde first. “I’ll read your mind first. This will not hurt you, I promise.” He would say, should she agree he would quickly maneuver his eye in a pattern to read her mind. Looking back through her memories to see that she did indeed not intend to do their village harm. He also say a great deal of pain in her not too distant memories. The loss of a loved one to.. A bijuu.. Lost in a blaze of great blue fire as the Two-Tailed Cat incinerated him to the point where nothing was left. As well as the recent battle against Kirigakure in Konoha. As well as their defeat. ‘The willpower in this one is strong it would seem.’ He would think as he witnessed her speech. ‘As is Kirigakure’s might.’ He would think as he saw the defeat of Konoha. The technique would end suddenly, his eye no longer seeing the information. “I’m sorry for the loss of young Jace..Speaking as someone who has fought a bijuu as well, I know how dangerous they can be.” He would say simply, yet respectfully, with a small bow.

He would proceed to look toward the red headed girl at this point should he be allowed to do so. “Your turn.” He would say as he made eye contact with her and wove the same seal with his eye as he had for Rei. Immediately he would be reading through her memories as well. He would note that she did not intend to harm the village either. However, when he looked for information regarding a spy he say the meeting with the Hokage. ‘There’s a seal on her hand. How will she come get her? Can she teleport to it?..” he would think curiously as he looked. ‘Not like it matters with the Interdiction Seals in place. She couldn’t teleport her if she wanted to.’ He would think as he read a bit further and found the letter Orokana sent. Immediately fury would blossom within Valen’s being as he read the contents. The technique would end immediately after he memorized it. “It seems young Orokana has crimes to pay for. For both you and us.” He would say as he controlled his rage. His face a perfect mask as he was still fulfilling his role. He would turn toward the guards and nod his head and they would proceed to open the gate for them. “Be at the office of the kage. Either mine or Kyousuke’s in the morning. He would say as the guards gave each of them a small piece of paper that would give them directions. “Feel free to explore the village at your leisure. As I stated before you will the status of Konoha Dignitaries. There is a high class hotel up the main road called ‘The Star’s Rest.’ You should be able to check in there within the hour. I’ll personally see to it. I would suggest you keep your shinobi status a secret if you enter a civilian heavy location. They don’t exactly see eye to eye with us. If you do decide to keep your shinobi status known then don’t expect a warm reception.” He would say, giving them every bit of necessary information they might need. “I’m  going to go see to your reservations now.” He would say simply before disappearing in a flash of light.

He would appear in the lobby of the hotel mentioned. Striding up to the counter calmly he would look at the receptionist and speak plainly. “I need two reservations filled immediately. There are two guests from Konoha here on business. They are to be treated with the utmost respect.” He would say as the receptionist looked up from her desk. Even if shinobi were not well liked the image of the Kage and Deputy Kage was still respected. Kyousuke was known for his tendency to be shirtless and his physique. It was hard to mistaken him for someone else. Valen however was known for his trademark crimson cloak and the golden eyes of his bloodline. So when she looked up at him he would flash his Dojutsu on and off. Prompting her to pause before starting to write frantically. “Yes sir, we have a couple of suites available. Shall I give them those?” She would ask as she looked up for his answer. “Yes, their names are Love Sakumo, and Rei Yamano.” He would say before she nodded her head in confirmation. He would teleport away just as quickly to take of other business.

Such as the possible planning of an execution.

-exit-
WC: 1196
TWC: 1555
Claiming: Last tail of V1 cloak 1500/1500
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:58 pm
Approved unless interrupted
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm
"How unfortunate." Love would comment plainly as Valen explained their gate protocols. She would nod to his comment about taking this conversation to a more private and appropriate location. Subsequently, her nod would also grant permission for him to read her mind. When asked for her name and rank she would reply, "Love Sakumo; Chuunin." Watching the male closely she would see that he was using the same mind read technique she'd learned not too long ago. As the male finished with Rei he expressed empathy for Rei's loss, however, Love felt that such a sensitive topic should've been overlooked out of respect. The red head's cheeks would bounce up and then down when the deputy kage moved on to her. As if she wielded a sharingan Love's eye would mimic the same seals as Valen's although she wouldn't look into his past. She could feel the fury rise as he read Orokana's letter, an "hmm" would rumble out of the Hyuuga almost seductively when he made his comment about the green eyed fool. "Thanks." The chuunin would say after receiving the map and Valen saying that he was going to put them up in one of the city's best hotels. She would then turn to her counterpart with a smile as they were now on standby until the morning.

WC: 220 [Exit]
TWC: 593
Claiming: Headhunter (53 words float away into space)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Approved unless interrupted
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:54 pm
Queen listened patiently to the man the stood between them and entering Hoshi. Patience was a virtue she had recently had a lot of. The blonde felt iffy about having her mind read. All her thoughts, her memories, would be left out for the male to read leaving her exposed. The girl linked that feeling with weakness. All her emotions… Jace. She couldn’t help herself but glance away for a moment, needing that brief second to recompose herself. She’d nod her head in agreement. She had let her pride get in the way in the past… She wasn’t trying to be that person anymore.

Rei took a deep breath as the process commenced. Her lilac eyes held the man’s as he searched her mind. The process felt like it had been an eternity, when in reality it had probably been around a minute. Queen couldn’t help but flinch when she hear her lover’s name leave his mouth. She clenched her teeth, fighting the stinging in her eyes. “Thank you.” She replied in a hush whisper. She could tell that his condolences were sincere, and she had no true reason to be upset. However, there was a deep fire within her that arose with the thought of her deceased love.

He proceeded to inspect the red head next. It passed rather quick. Once passed, the deputy gave them some further instructions, as it seemed they passed the screening. The girl would simply nod, making her way into the village. She wasn’t sure if it was due to was just transpired, but she was beginning to feel a bit faint.

[exit]
[entering hoshi finally]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum