Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju)

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:05 pm
Higuto listened to what the ninja had to say as he crossed his arms in thought. He himself was in this same ninja's shoes once and felt that what the ninja needed was some help.

"The attack of the Leaf Village was something no one was really expecting. The entire village, including it's Chuunin and Jounin, tried to stop it from happening and failed. You can't blame yourself for something you grew fearful of or felt you were too weak to make a difference in. We're only Genin, after all, who were up against other Jounin. You should feel lucky you got away alive for now you have every opportunity to grow stronger and be ready for next time. I assume that's why you came here?"

Higuto watched the Genin closely as he wondered if he should help the young one train on the field. He himself once felt what he felt and knew what he was going through. The part about the dad stayed in the back of Higuto's mind but he decided he'd keep that silent for now.

(AP recovery: 404 AP)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting of Youths (Open, Atarashi Senju)

Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm
"I wanted to train but I can't. I have trouble with trying to do things on my own. When I try to think I loose track quickly and soon I can't focus on anything. I think I may have a learning disability. I don't know what to do. I want to be stronger but I can't. Every I've only learned a couple things so far and it was really hard. I screw up more than most people so it's really hard."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm
Higuto nodded in understanding and walked over to one of the stumps where he deposited a small backpack that he was carrying filled with training supplies and food since he had felt that he was going to be there for a little while. He turned to the young ninja and shrugged slightly.

"Well how about I help you out? It usually becomes a lot more proficient of a training session when you're not alone in what you do."

He stretched his legs out and cracked his knuckles as he brought his hands up to form a few hand seals, which were Rat and Dog, as he held his hand out and a katana formed out of seemingly particles within the air and he propped it against one of the stumps.

(Jutsu used: Storage Displacement (Retrieval) 20 AP; 384/404 AP)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 pm
Atarashi seems very confused by what you say.

"What? Why would you help me? What purpose does that serve? I'm unteachable."

Atarashi watches your movements like his life depended on it. Every twinge, every inch is internalized and memorized. The hand seal are burned into his mind like a branding. He watches you so hard you'd swear he was trying to force himself to develop a doujutsu just so he could watch you even harder.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Higuto chuckled as he could see Atarashi's concentration on his movements as he could tell the young one didn't quite trust him just yet which wasn't at all surprising. He shrugged at the question as he looked up to the clear and bright hot sky.

"Because when I see someone who wants so badly to change themselves I just feel an... indescribable need to help them. And anyone can be taught as long as you have the drive to learn. It all depends on you on how strong you end up becoming."

He then pointed at the mark of the Senju Atarashi had on his clothes as he smiled.

"And you are part of one of the village's strongest clans. If you were able to control your inner strength and improve upon it I have no doubt you'd be stronger then most anyone else. Even the Hokage."

(Stamina Recovery: 10 AP; 394/404)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:43 pm
"What do you mean? I suppose I have drive but how come when I try I have so much trouble."

Atarashi is still watching you hands when you point to his symbol. When you say inner strength Atarashi's eyes glaze over for a moment. He appears to be about to fall but his eyes regain their luster and he catches himself. After looking around a moment, as if he had forgotten where he was, he remembers and he looks back the his symbol.

"I could never do that. I'm a disappointment to my clan and my father."
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm
Higuto tapped his head with his finger.

"That's your previous failures causing predictions of future failures to poison your mind. You can't allow thoughts of what might happen to drown out the possibilities of your capabilities. Otherwise you'll be swept in a never ending sea of failure with no escape."

(AP recovery: 10 AP; 404 AP)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:05 pm
Atarashi brushes of the area where you touched him.

"It feels like I've already be swept away by the current and now I'm drowning."

Atarashi sighs in exhaustion and looks at you.

"What do you even want to teach me?"
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 pm
Higuto looked up at his surroundings and then to the sky before stepping away and shrugging while bringing his hands up to clap them together and gather chakra.

"Well Senju are known for harnessing the nature of wood. I unfortunately have no such gift so while I can't teach you any wood jutsus..."

He formed six different hand signs faster than Atarashi's eyes could follow as he looked up to the sky and extended his hands upwards.

"I can help you better utilize one of the elements that goes into producing wood."

The sky darkened as clouds formed and covered the entire sky, swallowing the sun and the light blue, as rain slowly began to fall in a light sprinkle before slowly picking up in intensity.

(Jutsu used: Rain Tiger at Will: 40 AP; 364/404)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 pm
Atarashi wonders what you're doing when you look up at the sky. Cautiously he looks up to, quickly scanning the sky before looking at you again. When you form the seals faster than he can perceive he takes a very defensive stance. When the rain starts to fall Atarashi is very scared and confused. "What's going on?! What are you doing?!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum