Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open)

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:05 pm
“Oh, well if you aren’t my student, then I guess that makes you my bitch.” He would say his display of power forming like a hot wave of choking heat directed toward Ryal. Though the display was brief he hoped to show the person just how outclassed they were, the fact that Ryu had to focus on his chakra sensory just to detect them was evidence to their current training, he didn’t even have to concentrate to find Brooke anymore and she was weaker than hell a few days ago.

“If you are going to learn from me, then that makes you my student does it not? Or would you rather not have a friend in this world than can talk to you with thoughts and teleport in to assist just as quick? Now, I’m an idiot and I know I’d want a friend like that.” He didn’t mention that he could just summon them out of a predicament, because well teleporting in was good enough. “Now you can throw away the tough guy attitude you think you have and learn or you can leave and I’ll train your friend over there. He at least understands he sucks and doesn’t turn down the opportunity to learn.” This one will either understand the truth that being out here is dangerous or he’ll die. If I can prevent the loss of lives of people so young I will, but if they wish to rush to an early grave then there is nothing I can do about it.

“Hey, Brooke don’t suppress your chakra. Taishi, do you know how to sense chakra?” If Taishi said he did the jounin wouldn’t go into detail, if however he did not then Ryu would explain. “Sensing chakra is useful to know who is around and how strong they are. For example with Brooke I don’t have to focus to know she is there as her chakra is strong enough to put my senses on alert without me having to think about it. But for example unless I focus, I wouldn’t know if you guys were hiding in some bushes because its very weak. Now this isn’t always useful as some people can hide their chakra presence like me and Brooke and sometimes having a weak chakra just means avoid their fists. While fighting Brooke try to feel Brooke’s and Ryal’s chakra. It feels like a wave around them just focus your brain to find it.”

If Ryal wished to continue and didn’t leave Ryu would move onto the next jutsu to show him. Moving a distance away as to not hit anyone he would clap his hands and a dome of air would surround him. “This is gale palm it can make your thrown weapons faster and even deflect other projectiles.” After this Ryu would move onto some fuinjutsu it was good to give the person some long range attacks, so that he wouldn’t have to rely on close combat.

WC: 495
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open)

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:10 pm
“If you define handle yourself as am I good at close quarters combat then no. Now if it's any other definition then still no.” She would say tightening the bandage around her head by re-tying the knot. “But I feel that's kind of the point, as I don’t do fist fights. It's a way to throw me into something I’m not ready for.”

Brooke would pull out a candy cane kunai and wait for Taishi to make a move or something. She would have to wait for a moment to attack and find a point to counterattack. She assumed Taishi would be quick. As Ryu told her to stop suppressing her chakra she did so, it wasn’t like she was hiding anything at this point. Her eyes never left her opponent as Ryu walked away, she merely watched out of her peripherals as her opponent stood in front of her.

(I think Gale Palm became A rank… I guess I’ll get a refund on it. Sorry, Love you can’t learn it.)

WC: 173
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Tue May 01, 2018 3:49 am
Taishi would listen as Ryu spoke of sensing chakra. He wouldn’t confirm nor deny his ability to do so, though in reality he knew very little in the way of chakra based abilities. It was all new to him, and so he would try to learn what he could from the young man. Such an ability should prove very valuable out here.

Continuing his action to follow Brooke to the spot a bit away, Taishi would hear her respond to his statements. So she says that she can’t handle herself… what an interesting take on training. Or perhaps she is simply better than she lets on and wishes to catch Taishi off guard. Either way, their training was about to begin.

The young lady pulled out a strange looking blade. It was striped and looked to be made of candy. Was this some sort of joke? Taishi would simply shake his head slightly, letting the confusion wash over him. No, he wasn’t going to let this little girl get into his head with her strange weapons.

The two of them locked eyes, ready to start the engagement. They stood in close proximity, only about 2 meters away from one another. She claimed to not be able to excel at hand to hand combat, so she could be at a disadvantage here, but that was something for her to discuss with her teacher at a later time. Taishi would move in closing the gap between them (at full speed 25) and would come at her with the intention of an attack. His right hand (holding the Kunai) would swing at the girl, moving in a slash from his left to right horizontally, aiming for the hands of the girl. No hands meant no hand seals, and no weapons. She would likely be at a major disadvantage and even if it did connect it wouldn’t likely kill her. His left hand would be free to react as he saw fit, though he would have it close to his weapon pouch in case such was needed. She seemed to be holding her kunai with both hands to provide more stability, something to be expected from someone not confident in their abilities in a close quarters fight.

Taishi would see how she handled herself in this situation, as he didn’t want to truly hurt the young girl unless such was necessary. All the while he would also try and focus on detecting her chakra like Ryu had explained. It wasn’t where his primary focus was, but more like something in the background of his mind.

(assume full stats unless otherwise specified)
WC: 431
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25800

Fri May 04, 2018 11:44 am
(Cinema Sins laugh)

"Hahahahahahaha, no." Was Ryal's reaction to the first things that came out of the boy's mouth. "See that's a mild contradiction." He would go on after the boy had flashed his power. Even if he had used it to cripple Ryal the blond still wouldn't have his respect, so his facial expression and body language didn't alter in the slightest. "Teachers are not friends, they can be but they're not inherently so." The blue haired male then sighed hearing what the boy had to say next. Arguing with a child was so beneath him, Ryal could've easily reflected the scare tactic on him, however, Yuumei could only be seen by Shinkou. So while it failed him here it would be a great asset if he wanted to secretly kill someone. Which is exactly what it wanted right now, although it could reach out to the boy on its own it wanted Ryal to extend his arm so it could get closer. That way it would be as if Ryal was doing the killing himself or at least contributing to the act. The golden eyed god's dragon eyes would slide to glance at the fool, at what point did he not acknowledge his lack of skill and/or turn down the opportunity to learn? Whatever, there was no point in wasting energy on that so Ryal stood by as the boy would address his partner.

He asked if Taisi knew how to sense chakra but the grey guy neither confirmed nor denied the question. Ryal himself didn't know the answer either though he did know what it would be if he'd been asked. While his eyes allowed him to see chakra the tall male had never tried to sense it on his own. Which undoubtedly was an important skill for any ninja, village or not, to have so he'd give it a whirl while watching the other two spar. Once the blond boy got over himself he'd begin demonstrating some fuuinjutsu to Ryal.

(Since Gale Palm is A rank now just gonna leave out that demonstration and instead say they're just watching Taishi and Brooke.)
WC: 332

Mid Topic Claim: 1k Air Bullets; 1k Storage Displacement 343 words to Chakra Sensory; 11 stats
TWC: 2,343

Last edited by Romance~* on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Ryo : 23750

Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 pm
Specify how many words are going to what please
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:30 pm
Contra wha? Inherently? “Okay, Mr. Dictionary calm down, you are throwing too many big words my way and I don’t like it. Now if you have an idea for a contraption, I’m guessing it has something to do with hotsauce since you said it would be mild, well then Ryu of the Scorched sand only deals in really hot stuff. Isn’t that right real me?”

The real Ryu would just throw up the middle finger to his clone and continue basking in the glory of the sun’s rays. Its ultraviolet rays having no effect on his tanned skin. He would form hand seals creating a pink orb in his hand that was condensed scorch chakra perhaps those using chakra sensory could easily tell it was no ordinary technique, but a high ranked one. “It needs to be bigger.” He would say as the ball expanded, crackling with the sounds of burning gases much like that of the actual sun. The area around the jutsu bathed in blinding light, before Ryu released the jutsu’s fuel source and caused it to go supernova, but not before tossing it away from everyone. The jutsu created an area of dehydrated grass and trees that dispersed into bits of ash as the wind hit against it. “Well, thats what I was looking for. He would say taking off his shades and wiping them.”

The clone still wasn’t sure on what to do to this Ryal. “You can at least pretend to be intimidated. It seems, you don’t know fear… That is good.” Making a few hand seals he would touch a rock and a shield emblem would appear upon it. “That is a barrier seal try activating it and then attempt to smash it, then repeat the seals I just made.”

WC: 296
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:01 pm
As Taishi locked eyes with the girl her Uchiha intuition kicked in activating her sharingan. The red overtaking her once black iris and three tomoe appearing within. It was like something within her blood calling out to her. When the opponent looks into your eyes capitalize or as Ryu would put it capital eyes. With her enhanced speed and reaction time she saw every step he took and even watched his muscles twinge before he swung his weapon. Clashing blades would prove useless here with her inferior strength she had to move. Brooke let go of the blade with one of her hands and moved it out of the way, while at the same time moving her whole body back to avoid the attack.

She still had one hand tight on her candycane kunai. If I attach a paper bomb and throw it behind him at exactly 1.9 meters I might be able to hurt, but not maim him. No in a spar it is too risky all things may not go to plan and then this dude ends up legless. Risk is not worth the reward.  Brooke would then unsheathe another strange weapon from her back a mistetoe spear. Using the hand holding nothing of course, she would hold the spear midway down its shaft and use it to keep distance against Taishi. That was not the only reason she drew the weapon however, as the spear came with a bit of a compulsory effect that the girl hoped would throw the male off. Perhaps if he were busy attempting to kiss her she could create an opening.

Thrusting the spear at the boy using her speed of 43 she hoped to make even the slightest bit of contact with his skin. The kunai in her hand would be thrown at speed 66 if the male attempted to block the girl’s spear. It would be aimed for Taishi’s palm, she would watch the male’s muscle movements for his actions.

WC: 331
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:24 am
Taishi would watch as her eyes shifted color and now looked completely different. Her eyes seemed to follow his movements with ease, their shifting rapid as they took in all of the visual sensory data. Even her demeanor seemed to shift a bit, an almost calm aura around her as though all would now be fine. Well, having red eyes didn’t change all that much to Taishi. He would still make the same movements, his course of action unaltered.

Now Taishi was within striking distance. The man had only a limited range with his slash attack with the kunai, so he would now be slightly less than a meter away (because of his reach and weapon of choice). The greyish brute was only partway through his swing when the girl would shift her hands position, making her hands easily able to avoid the intended strike. As his swing was still in the process of completing and she moved back to avoid being in its range, he would simply release the kunai (throw speed: 60 sharpness: min?) while also pulling another out from his pouch beside his unencumbered hand (speed 25). The released kunai blade would be aimed for her chest since that would have been directly behind where her now moved hands were (not really aiming for vitals or anything along those lines. If it hits you just say it was somewhere in the chest/torso and a minor wound or such). Her taking a small step back to avoid the strike would put her just around the 1 meter mark from Taishi and just a few centimeters just out of his kunai’s melee range, but from this distance (<1 m) it would be next to impossible to avoid the kunai, especially considering her hands moved away from the position the attack was moving to.

If the hit struck, he would see how she responded to it. Would she want to continue the spar, or treat her injury? Time would tell. 

(All speeds not listen assume max)
OoC: This is setting the timeline to right before she goes for her spear. Should you follow along with that course of action I will of course react to it. 
WC: 330
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25800

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:29 pm
Ryal pressed the fingers of his left hand to his brow when the boy replied to him talking about a condiment. He would close his eyes during this action, when they reopened he would look up before briefly closing them again. It's a real shame that poor girl has to learn from this idiot. Oddly the original blond gave the clone the middle finger, they shared the same mind but it seemed that the real one was embarrassed? that he'd said that out loud. Watching him and the effect of the jutsu he was working on Ryal thought, Now that's something I'd like to learn. Ryal pondered the boy's next comment for a few seconds, it was important for a parent to indulge their child. The pause between them was brief before the clone went back to showing Ryal jutsu, why he didn't get rid of it to save chakra the blue haired male didn't know but if the original was going to practice more Ryal would be on the lookout. Turning his attention to the seals and words that followed Ryal nodded to the boy before doing what he said.

Try activating it and then smash it? Wouldn't trying to smash it automatically activate it? Ryal took a breath before making his attempt, the blond boy needed to be more clear. Although give their conversation so far that might be asking too much, oh well Ryal was smart enough to figure him out. At least for now and so he would combine the actions by using all of his 16 strength to punch the rock. Of course, nothing happened. Even if he was stronger the point of a barrier was to block things so it likely would still be intact. Now the golden eyed god was supposed to replicate the hand seals and produce his own barrier but he already knew that this would be a bust.

This seal had a basic appearance but it was obviously more complicated than it looked. With a sigh, Ryal would take a seat on the ground in front of the rock flipping through the hand seals until he felt that he'd mastered them and also acquired the needed chakra to cast the technique. During this time the small girl had activated her sharingan and was noticeably more comfortable than before. Ryal doubted that his partner knew what those eyes could do though it was obvious to the blue haired male that the boosts granted by the dojutsu were the cause for her increased confidence. Ryal was only giving their spar slight attention because he couldn't split his consciousness the way the blond boy did. Though he did see that his partner struck first and while the girl aimed to make moves to effectively null his attack the older of the two was just that much more experienced. Taishi was able to complete what he originally set out to do and the girl would be seriously hurt if she didn't react accordingly.

WC: 499
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 am
It would seem as though the young girl might have been stunned at the turn of events, her eyesight and increased reflexes meaning little to the more experienced combatant. The kunai would strike her in the shoulder, a painful wound for sure, but not a lethal one assuming her partner knew even the most basic of techniques for stopping the blood. Hell, even she might now how to stop the bleeding herself. Either way, Taishi quickly realized that she hadn’t been kidding about her skill at hand to hand. She seemed to have just locked up when the attack was pressed. She may be able to go somewhere and become someone in time, but the grey brute figured that she still had a lot of training to do before that would be a reality.

“My intentions weren’t to harm you, but I see that it may be best that I take my leave.” The warrior would say as he scratched his chin, unsure of how the duo would see this. Hopefully they would realize that it was simply a minor training mishap and that was all, but Taishi would keep alert in case this devolved into chaos.

“Ryal, I’m going to be heading down the road. I’ll set up camp for us, you know, get a fire going and whatnot. Thanks for the pointers, Ryu of the Scorched Sands.” With those final words said the large man would pick up his cloak, toss it around his shoulders, and begin the walk towards his next destination. Nothing was certain in this world, and who knew where the road would take them. Maybe he would cross paths with Ryu and Brooke sometime in the future, but for now they would part ways.

WC:290
TWC: 3006

--Exit---
Claims:
2000/2000 WC for learning Ryu, Brooke, and Ryals Chakra Sigs

1200/1200 WC for Piercing of Swiftness (WC to purchase)

9 stats
1000/1000 for being taught Chakra Sensory
806/900 WC towards Head Hunter Technique
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum