Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open)

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:29 am
Taishi would note how quick the boy was to resort to violence. He is either incredibly perceptive, able to judge the pairs skill level on only a quick glance, or he was incredibly foolish to challenge to unknown strangers at the drop of a dime. Especially when he’s not done much to provoke the boy. Hot headed would be the term to describe the young man.

Then he offered to practice with some training.  Taishi knew that this young man was likely much more capable a combatant than he had been, but such would be a good learning experience at least. Plus, unlike that young girl over there Taishi had seen his face share of ass-whoopings and expected he could take the beating better than a young girl could.

Ry seemed to be on board, his extra clothing already packed away somewhere. “That sound good to you? I don’t mind a bit of a workout.” Taishi would say as his hands found his weapon pouch under his cloak. He didn’t have much, but it would be better than using his hands, that much was certain.

Taishi would remove his cloak, tossing it to the ground a meter or so away. The man had a naturally muscular physique, despite not doing anything in particular to work out. So he would nod, agreeing to the training session offered by the hot headed man. “So, what exactly did you have in mind?” He would ask, not bothering to hide the kunai held in his hand. Deception wasn’t his aim here, as anything tried and found out would simply end poorly for him. At least that was what he thought on the matter.

WC: 279

OoC: Short post, but had little time. Didn't want to hold up the thread any longer. Sorry about that.
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25800

Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Guys Teaching Bad Guys (Open)

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:10 pm
Of course, a fire user is an actual hot head. Ryal thought to himself as he listened to the response coming from the boy about the question his partner had asked. Hearing the real version egg on the clone only further proved his youth and short temper. Ryal simply stared at the boy when he said that they could join in on the training. This would easily be a ploy to fight Taishi without him being one hundred percent serious, it was obvious that his words had gotten to him. Seeing the girl rise and remain behind the boy instead of standing at his side in confidence Ryal could only assume she liked the blond, the beating, or both. She wasn't at all a brawler but it was clear she didn't want to be separated from him the proof was in her sorry attempt to persuade Taishi that she didn't need saving. However, their relationship status wasn't of the slightest interest for the tall male although he did find it intriguing to see a member of such an acclaimed clan relying on the strength of another rather than their own.

Hearing the child's poor assessment of his jutsu Ryal sighed, she was truly ignorant. Just like a puppy that was taken from its mother too soon. Ryal wouldn't shake his head but his eyes would very clearly say what hadn't been given volume as he glanced down at her. Not because he felt or thought he was better than her but because at 6'3 it was impossible to look directly at her face without bending. The look would be brief as the blue haired male gave a nod to his partner and waited for the boy to reply to his latest question. Ryal wasn't one for hand to hand combat, not that he didn't excel at it, but this part of the Land of Iron was so beautiful he'd rather enjoy it while weaving a few hand seals. Even his friends had managed to find him, a bird landing on his shoulder and sitting rather close to his face. They always landed there or on his arms, it was like his hair was off limits or maybe they were his conscience in physical form.

Regardless he would pet the thing with his fingers while standing by to see if he would have to send it away and remove his coat. It would be comical to see another bird appear and the two carry it away like it were Cinderella's dress.

WC: 420
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:51 am
With Brooke behind him mentioning how easy what Ryu was doing when throwing punches he would tell her the simple reason it all seemed effortless. “Well when your enemy is just that much better of course it seems like what I’m doing is easy. But I had to work for all of it. To become a chuunin my kage broke my ribs and he did it with ease. I couldn’t thank him more because it prepared me for when I became a jounin. I’m not gonna break your ribs, mainly because if I did I don’t have a way to heal you. So, I’ll stick to making you puke a bunch.”

It seemed the muscular one was ready taking off some clothes and pulling a weapon, while asking what he had in mind to teach. “Well, I can’t teach much to Brooke aside from building up her body. But what about you two what can you do? I can show you what I can do.” Making a gun with his finger a tiny ball of energy would form before he pulled the trigger by pushing his thumb down three times in a row firing three beams of energy away from everyone.  After that without moving a blade of wind would form in front of him and move between the two ninja hitting neither. Making a few seals a fire dragon would be released into the sky as he breathed upward. “And lastly.” Making four seals he would touch Brooke’s arm creating a shield array and activate it causing the seal to spread across her body, before he took one of her kunai and slashed at her causing no damage.

“Would you be interested in anything like that or do you just want to do fight like we have been?” He would ask as if what they were talking about earlier had been forgotten. “Oh, my name’s Ryu. You can call me Ryu Reinhard of the Scorched Sand though. It hides my secret identity.”

The original Ryu formed a ball of the pink heat in his palm before it exploded in a loud boom and a flash of intense light. The ball itself was bright before the explosion even happened as if he were carrying a small sun in his palm. After the explosion he seemed as if nothing happened. Which was unusual when you were hit by an explosion. “I’m good, scorch can’t hurt me but stay away from me this jutsu isn’t finished.” What do I need to change? I need to be more stable when building the chakra to maintain its ball form. Maybe I’m also piling too much energy into such a small ball maybe if I make the ball bigger. The area around the explosion was now dry the grass having become brittle from losing its moisture.

WC: 471
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:17 am
It seemed to Brooke that Ryu had lost any interest in actually teaching Brooke after figuring out he couldn’t actually teach her anything. Now he was looking to teach these two, even though he should be focusing on the person paying him with a candy bar. Then again that was incredibly cheap for training, maybe the idiot figured that out. Took him long enough.

After Brooke’s comment that Ryu did everything easily. He went into his backstory saying that his kage broke his ribs and that he would have done the same if he could use medical jutsu. But he also promised that he would make her puke a bunch, well even if negatively at least she wasn’t completely forgotten. I wonder what the sand village was like if they just broke a chuunin’s ribs regularly? It wasn’t the kill your friends bad as Kiri, but it wasn’t the burn your kids face and body like the Uchiha’s.

When Ryu began his demonstration it started off with bullets and then blades of wind, followed by a fire dragon. The dragon made the girl flinch she wasn’t a fan of fire jutsu, even when they weren’t aimed at her. If it was coming at her she likely would have been too scared to move. Maybe, that's what Ryu can teach me. Not around so many people, but when these guys leave. He can teach me to not be afraid of fire.

While Brooke thought of that Ryu had finished with his dragon and was now touching her arm making a mark appear before it spread across her body. What the hell did he just do to me? After that he swiped the kunai in her hand and then tried to cut her, but it didn’t even scratch her. She would look where she was “cut”, but there was no cut the pattern still remained on her body though. “What is this?” She would ask looking at her legs with the one guy staring down at her.

Saying your name in your alias doesn’t hide your identity moron… She would stare at the ninja’s back with her eyes saying this dude is stupid, but since he had started introductions it wouldn’t hurt to follow along. “I’m Brooke, nice to meet you two.” She would say with a small wave to the guy staring down at her. What’s up with him? I don’t like it when people stare at me.

She turned her head at the sound of the explosion unlike the clone of Ryu. It seemed original Ryu had messed up his jutsu and it exploded. By his own testament he couldn’t hurt himself using his pink stuff, but he definitely hurt the ground and there was a flash of light that came from behind her. Luckily, she hadn’t been looking at him. I wonder what  he is doing, I’d watch him but he isn’t wearing clothes and it would be weird. She would take the kunai back off of the clone and store it while these two decided what they wanted to do.

WC: 512
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:25 am
Taishi would watch, carefully assessing what the young man can do. It looked like it was all very much chakra based. It looked as though he used what looked like Wind Style and Fire Style. Taishi never tried to use those type of techniques before, but he didn’t see why it would hurt to try and learn them. Taishi wasn’t aware of his odd genetic condition that made using any other element other than earth style impossible. “Those all looked rather interesting. It never hurts to increase ones repertoire.” Taishi would say, hoping to learn everything he could from this guy. It was clear that he was incredibly well trained, and his name was Ryu of the Scorched Sand. Perhaps this was a trained shinobi of Suna, but his being out here suggested that it might have been before the land was taken over.

It would seem introductions were in order, the boy calling himself Ryu and the girl Brooke. Taishi considered the possibility of a ruse here, his identity being completely up to him to make up. Fact of the matter was that Taishi had no reason to hide his name. He wasn’t wanted, at least not in the grand scheme of things. He also didn’t want anyone not giving his name credit where it was due for any accomplishments he managed to perform. “I am Taishi, a wandering warrior. So what brings you from your homeland Ryu? From your title I assume that you are from Wind Country, the only place I know of with sand.” This may be a sore topic, but Taishi simply wanted to know why a Sunagakure shinobi was here and not fighting for his homeland.

“So, I see that you are able to simply perform these techniques without focusing your chakras with hand seals. Why is that?” Taishi was simply curious, as forming hand seals allowed a clever and knowledgeable opponent a way to predict your techniques. He wasn’t entirely sure what Ryal could get out of the training, but it was unlikely that he man would be unable to train anything at all. Of course, Taishi wasn’t entirely sure how chakra natures worked and how they were tied to learning the jutsus. He simply never put much weight into such things until recently when he started feeling… something odd when he focuses his chakras with earth style jutsu. It was a good feeling. An invigorating feeling. A powerful feeling.

WC: 407
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:49 am
Ryal didn't need the show of jutsu after having overheard what elements and specialties the boy knew but since there was no way for him to know that they'd been there from the start he wouldn't stop him. Ryal did a long blink when the blond introduced himself. Maybe he got kicked out of his village for being a dumbass? He clearly didn't know how to keep a secret. Perhaps it was just a ruse to make them think that they were friendly, surely someone of jounin rank even at this age couldn't be that stupid. The blue haired male's eyes glided back to the girl when she introduced herself. He could also see that she was thinking the same about the blond's lack of common sense. Ryal didn't pay the original Ryu any attention as it didn't seem he would be joining them, which was fine.

Taishi could spar gently with the girl while the clone taught Ryal some of his jutsu. The tall male nodded at his partner's words when the man spoke. After the bald one stated his name Ryal jumped in, "For the sake of clarity you can call me Ryal." With a glance at Taishi, the Shinkou looked for any signs of shock at the announcement of there being more letters to his name. He still didn't know the guy well so he might be as dim as this blond and the grey-ish guy might feel a way that Ryal hadn't told him his full name when they met. "Now my friend here is a brawler but I'd prefer to learn some wind techniques and fuuinjutsu." He said with his eyes back on the blond before Taishi would question his history. It seemed they were on the same page in wondering why such an important asset was not with his people. Hopefully, his mellifluous voice didn't send the barely pubescent jailbait aflutter. It would be a real pain to become her new imprintee.

WC: 328
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm
“That is a chakra barrier seal, it can block attacks and filter poison. I think anyway… That's what the picture showed.” He would say in response to Brooke’s question. Moving his sleeve up he would show the skin that seemed unmarked. “Now, someone else applied these, but seals can even be made invisible. There are a couple somewhere and they all do different things. But assume if it looks like a shield its for defense.”

“Yeah, learning and teaching jutsu is the best.” He would say remembering his times in the sand village when he would teach the genin of the village. The boy never went easy on them either. There was a bit of a smile before his face returned to normal.

And there it was within not even days of forming his secret identity someone had figured out where he was from. Ryu guessed the spy had even figured out his whole name as well, no point in lying at this point he was figured out. “Well when Kumo came and some jackass gave away our village there were three types of ninja. Those that betrayed Suna and willingly joined Kumo’s forces. Those who went to another village like Fleeoha, and those like me who are going to head to Kumo and burn a bit of those traitors. Though I only want to burn the arms off of one person in particular. Perhaps, when their “leader” falls they’ll willingly head back to Suna. Though who knows, they seem to go where the power is and I’m not sure if I could trust people like that. They’ll turn on you as soon as the next upstart comes around.”

“Taishi and Ryal, I need to remember the names of my students. As for why some of these jutsu don’t need hand seals well there are many reasons. Most of the ones I showed just didn’t need any to begin with. Some jutsu have less seals when your chakra quality is higher and some are mastered to a point that focusing the energy is as easy as breathing.” He would say stating the reasons for his jutsu not having seals. “I personally have a lot of jutsu that don’t use seals when you are fighting up close it's better that way. A taijutsu or weapon user is incredibly fast and you don’t have time to fuck around with your hands, when they are fucking you up with their hands.”

“So, Ryal wants to learn fuinjutsu and wind techniques. We can start with chakra barrier and air bullets. If that is okay with you.” Ryu would form the bird seal and breathe deeply forming the bullets in his lungs before expelling them into the sky. “All you need is the bird seal, deep breath, build wind chakra in the lungs, and then just spit.”

“Brooke and Taishi you guys can practice on your own if you want. If you think of something you want to learn just ask me. Don’t bother real me, it seems what he is doing isn’t stable.” The man would look at the two of them as he said their names. The real Ryu just shook his head at the explanation, he indeed didn’t want to accidentally deep fry these people he had just not met.

WC: 548
TWC: 2304
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm
Having Ryu explain the seal was a huge help. She had an idea that the fuinjutu was defensive in nature by the shield mark, but learning that the appearance of a seal could help identify it was useful. “Oh, cool. So, the look of a seal can help you learn what it does. Good to know.” She would say to Ryu.

Taishi and Ryal. After hearing Ryal speak Brooke had come to the conclusion that Ryal was not a female. At the least if she was, she didn’t exactly sound like one. The male was rather androgynous though in appearance, perhaps it was just how the male’s face shape looked opposed to his clothes and body language. She learned more about Taishi from his own words and Ryal than about Ryal however. Maybe he deflected to information about his friend to avoid giving away information about himself.

What she learned about Taishi was that he liked to use his fist. He himself said he was a traveling warrior and Ryal mentioned the grey dude was a brawler. Now Ryu was suggesting the two train together while he and Ryal trained together. Okay, so if he is a taijutsu user I don’t want to be near him, as I don’t have any jutsu right now that can hurt him. In fact I’m just at a disadvantage in a close up fight. I need to start by creating distance and throw stuff I guess. Hopefully, he can’t also throw stuff because he’ll just throw it harder than I can.

“Well I guess, we should get started over there or something.” She would say pointing her finger to an occupied space out of the way that was fifty meters from the clone and away from original Ryu. She would walk to the spot if that was what Taishi wanted to do. Otherwise she would have to figure out something else for the group to do.

“So, i’m guessing you either use your fists or some sort of weapon to help you fight, I assume your fist as the word brawler was thrown out there.” She would say trying to confirm the capabilities of the guy. Perhaps she could draw a little more information out of the guy before their training commenced. He already had a kunai out, so he wasn’t exactly hiding what his plans were, but that could be a bluff where his bite was greater than his bite.

WC: 407
TWC: 2137
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:45 am
Taishi wouldn’t be very surprised when Ry said that he could be called Ryal. Taishi had figured that there was likely more to the man’s name, though he wasn’t in any position to pry nor did he feel any reason to. His new friend could have had any number of reasons to be cautious, as they hadn’t known one another that well. When he mentioned that Taishi was a simple brawler he couldn’t help but give a slight nod and grin.

Taishi would listen as Ryu explained the techniques, as it never hurt to learn a bit more. Even if the man never used it, just having the knowledge was better than not. Fuinjutsu for defense typically looked to be something that one may use in defense, like a shield. That is good to know. If he ever encounters a person with all sorts of shield markings he would know that they were well defended even if their appearance would suggest otherwise. Ryu would also explain about hand seals, explaining that some jutsu could become mastered so well that focusing the chakras to use the ability was simply second nature, as easy as taking a breath. Not having to form seals was… well invaluable really. The young boy had explained it rather simply, but it was direct and to the point. You don’t want to have to fiddle with forming seals when someone was in your face trying to smash it to a pulp. Taishi would have to practice more and look into this, as being able to do such would likely be the difference between life and death in this world.

Brooke would point to a spot a bit away, but not too far off. Taishi would see no reason as to not give themselves a bit of room to work and so he would nod and follow her to that location. While this may simply be a ruse to split up the duo of Ryal and Taishi, the warrior would simply push such paranoia to the back of his mind. If these people truly meant them much harm, they wouldn’t offer to teach us things to improve our capabilities. They would simply strike us down and be done with it.

When questioned about his methods, Taishi would simply shrug. “Ryal was right in stating that I am a brawler. I use whatever tools are available to me to come out the victor. Fists, weapons, whatever.” He would shift the kunai in his hand, pointing with a nod of his head. “Now if your teacher, Ryu I believe he said his name was, said that we could train so I assume that you can handle yourself. So, shall we begin?”

WC:451
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:03 am
Ryal ignored the blond's childish nickname for what he could only assume was Konoha. Though it was interesting to hear that there was a group of people that wanted to confront Kumo. The boy probably also didn't mean to let that slip but Ryal had no details so their mission could not be compromised. It would be arrogant of Kumo not to expect some form of retaliation although it had been quite some time since the invasion. Perhaps the group was waiting for them to lower their guard or rather building up their strength, the latter made more sense especially if there were more kids in the group. However, as the blond boy went on Ryal cut him a look. "I am not your student." He said coldly but he didn't like the inflation of ego that title seemed to give the boy. As the kid answered Taishi's question the blue haired male would remove his coat and send the bird away. It didn't have any friends so the male would fold the coat before laying it on the ground.

Copying the boy's actions the golden eyed god would form the bird hand seal and inhale, there was no need for him to pause to build up wind chakra as the air going in was simultaneously being infused with chakra. Once his lungs reached max intake the male rapidly shot out four baseball sized air bullets. Luckily the sky was clear in the spot he aimed for so no harm came to air aerial creatures. "What's next?" He said looking at the boy.

WC: 263
(short post is short)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum