HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 337 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 523
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Genin spars. (Zyxis)
by Hoshi Kyoken Today at 9:17 am

» A Thief's Company [Private]
by Dante Today at 5:49 am

» Zyxis' Character Sheet
by Zyxis Today at 3:48 am

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!! (Large image warning)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 3:40 am

» Uchiha Afterall
by Ryūka Today at 3:28 am

» Inhuman Reaction Speeds.
by Hoshi Kyoken Yesterday at 8:51 pm

» Big Friendly Pipe
by Ryūka Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» Seismic Toss
by Nero Yuki Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Jutsu/Skills
by Nobunaga Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» Kaguya Love for Battle
by Cole Yesterday at 11:04 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis

Ryūka

Hoshi Kyoken

Hikari Namikaze <3

Nero Yuki

Komon Hyuuga <3

Cole

Royalty <3

Nobunaga

Kenshin Uzumaki

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Ice Style: Arctis Tor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Fame : 31
Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind, Water, Fire
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : Ice
Bloodline : Yuki Physiology
Ryo : 8062
100%

PostSubject: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Name: Arctis Tor
Element: Ice
Spec Type: Space-Time
Backstory: Early on in his shinobi career, he remembered hearing about an alternate dimension that Hikari Namikaze was working on. That got Kotetsu thinking about making his own. While he was a little concerned about another sojourn into using Space-Time ninjutsu, he felt that the potential benefits of having a little place of his own would outweigh the rists of another experiment gone wrong. Since this was something he wanted for himself, he used a great deal of time to come up with the exact design for the what he wanted his dimension to look like.

Appearance: See "What it does:"
Handseals: None
Duration: No Duration
Cooldown: n/a
Range: n/a
Power: Chakra Stat
Speed: Chakra Stat, portal creation follows dimension teleportation rules (70 speed)
Health: Chakra Stat
Stat Boosts: n/a
What it does:

Appearance:

It was a Frozen wasteland. The landscape was Fields of snow and ice, with Dark forests of coniferous trees and tall mountains to break up the monotony of white. It was not a very inviting climate, at least not for outsiders. Its creator liked it just fine. In the middle of the frozen plains, once you could see through the snow, was the largest of the land's mountain chains. At its very center, on the tallest of those snowy peaks, was his home, Actis Tor.

Behold Mortals:

The Fortress was a stunning masterpiece of blue-tinted ice built into the side of the mountain. The walls were massively tall and impossibly thick. It was not the kind of fortress that someone who wasn't a god would condsider laying a siege against. There was no discernable path to note an entrance. The towers of Arctis Tor reach up to match the mountain top in height. Despite it's outward appearance, Kotetsu most certainly enjoyed luxury to a degree. And since he had control of every aspect of his new home, he made the interior to appear exactly how he wanted. The interior was brightly lit, there were rooms of varying temperature to suit his whims. Most of the castle was kept at a lukewarm temperature, not cold but not hot either. The décor inside varied from room to room. The walls were lined with suits of armor, one pair standing opposite each other at 10 meter intervals, completely made of ice. They all the same hardwood floors, area rugs in some of the larger rooms. While not many people would get access to the majority of the fortress, some would be able to visit the library, the various training areas, the kitchen and dining area, as well as the guest bedrooms. The only locations that would be off-limits to most would be Kotetsu's personal rooms and rooms that he had sectioned off for other purposes. Those people that Kotetsu deemed worthy of entering his new home would be given their own set of private rooms that would not change unless they wanted it to.

While he has control over the dimension in any way, he is not able to manipulate the dimension in a way that would harm someone while anyone other than himself is inside. Asthetics can be modified at will.

In addition to having a private place he could call his own, the creation of his dimension granted him a couple extra abilities:

Ability 1: As part of the link between Kotetsu and his icy fortress, he can use Space-Time ninjutsu (at a small ap cost) to create a smaller version of the portal to pull chakra-infused snow from his dimension to use in jutsu. The portal would open at the same speed of a regular portal (70). This version of the portal is only 1 foot in diameter. The portal can remain open for 6 posts, can be closed early and has a cooldown of posts +1. There may only be two portals open at any time (one for each part of the ability). Depending on where he open the portal inside the dimension, one of the following will happen: 

-The portal will immediately start pouring out snow onto the ground (at speed 50, before scaling) at a rate of 2 cubic meters per post until Kotetsu closes the portal.
-The portal will create a blizzard that acts as Hidden Mist with a max radius of 50 meters at jutsu speed.

The snow is infused with chakra and counts as Ice for the purpose of meeting material requirement for an Ice Release jutsu. This chakra infused snow floats harmlessly around Kotetsu within 6 inches of his body. In order to maintain the snow, Kotetsu must pay 1 ap per post per 2 cubic meters of snow. If he no longer pays the ap cost, it melts in 2 posts.

The snowstorm will apply Freeze counters to any number of targets of Kotetsu's choice that are inside of the radius at a rate of one counter per post. The snowstorm must be active for at least one post before freeze counters can be applied. The snowstorm counts as a water-style AOE for the purpose of combining with Kotetsu's Mist Sonar. The sheer cold as well causes any weapons or armor with health less than or equal to 1/2 of the jutsu's power to freeze and become brittle and easy to shatter. This occurs if the weapons/armor/item in question is in the snowstorm for at least 1 full post. Kotetsu and his gear is not affected by the cold. Anyone can use fire-style jutsu to melt the snowstorm, as long as the jutsu power is 40 over the health of the snowstorm. This only affects an area of the snowstorm that the fire jutsu would logically be able to affect. Kotetsu can reform the radius once the fire style jutsu is no longer active (assuming the portal is still open). The snowstorm remains for 2 posts after the portal has closed.

Ability 2: Kotetsu can also harness the power of Arctis Tor by tearing a hole in reality at a speed of jutsu speed. This hole sucks all heat out of the surrounding area in a 10 meter radius at the same speed. The tear is accessible at both ends, and will send anyone that passes through it to a random location away from the center of the dimension. While it pulls all heat into it, it is not a vacuum and will not pull tangible objects. Jutsu to a degree may be affected if the jutsu being drawn towards it is less than or equal to 1/4 of the jutsu's power. Fire Release are particularly susceptible, requiring less than or equal to 1/2 jutsu power instead of 1/4 to be pulled through the tear. While the effect will not pull objects through it, people may consciously enter the tear at their own risk. The tear can remain open for 3 posts, Kotetsu can close it early, and has a cooldown of 2 posts. Kotetsu or anyone else who is a Master of Winter, may apply a freeze counter to anyone standing in the affected area.

No portals may be created inside of anything, living or inanimate. Both the portal for Ability 1 and the tear for ability 2 must be created within 1 meter of the user.

Kotetsu also has the ability to know when someone other than he enters/leaves his dimension. He will know where they are at all times. Should he have their chakra memorised, he will know who it is, otherwise he will be aware of a presence, but not who it is.

Kotetsu can teleport to his dimension at any time, at speed 70. Anyone else looking to access his dimension will need an item created specifically by Kotetsu (to be apped at a later date) given to them by Kotetsu.

Character Specific: Kotetsu
Wordcount to learn: 8000
Action Cost: 40/100ap to open portals (ability 1,snow/snowstorm). 100ap to open tear (ability 2). Upkeep is 20/50ap per post.
Mastery: No
Bonus Requirements: Yuki DNA, Ice Release, Master of Winter skill.
Canon or Custom: Custom/Bloodline

Stats
Health: 40
                       Chakra: 120 (+20 from KKG)
Stamina: 40
                              Speed: 125 (+25 from item)
Strength: 45

Last edited by Kotetsu on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:05 am

I believe this is now ready for moderation.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Fame : 90
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Roller for Legendary Figh
Clan : Bijuu
Clan Element : Battle
Bloodline : Hype
Ryo : 89600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:58 am

Gosh! I have so many other things to do... but I saw this was ready to be looked at and was like "MINE!"

So... let's get started!

1. So.... portals.... I can dig it. However, I think that the portals will need to have their speed capped at 70, I know it isnt telleporting, but I feel like they still need to follow those rules, unless you want to add some sort of clause on them that makes it so people can't travel through.

2. Lol, flash back to my portal tech, please state that you can't summon a portal inside annother person.

3. Ap cost, 50 for basic portal, 100 for bonus stuff at chakra speed/power

4. It says you have control and designed every aspect of the castle, does that mean you can manipulate as you whim? If so, that will have to be at a speed of the jutsu and 100 ap per post of free manip.

5. Ability one, you can choose who it effects in range. Ok.... Cool but why? I don't understand how you can just look at someone and say they are immune to the cold. Either take that out or go into a bit more detail about how that works.

6. So... it might be that I am basicly asleep right now, but I don't quite understand the second ability. Let me see if I get it straight, you can open a portal, and all non tanable object will come flying into it as long as they have 1/4 the power of the jutsu? (Save fire style that has some rules.)

Just a few quick things I saw while laying in bed, if you want to argue or question any of my points, feel free to hit me up on skype, ask them here, or ask for a second oppinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:04 am

1. That was the intention, I didn't word it properly in the speed section. It has been edited to reflect that.

2. Awww, but I wanted to make a human snowman... Added that in.

3. There is no basic portal though, the only one that's created currently is for the use of the abilities only. I would argue that for these at 40ap to open/ manually close with no cost to maintain.

4. Special jutsu rules state that dimension techs can be manipulated by the user's will while in them. It does not state a cost or speed to do so. I would assume that means as long as I am in my dimension, I would be able to make these changes whenever I want, how quickly I want, with no cost to me other than typing out the words. I have no intention of trying to manipulate the dimension from the outside.

5. The easiest way to explain the logic behind it, is because technically the snow is a construct of my mind, since I would prefer that the effects of the ability only affect the people I would want it to affect, and I have the option to not have it affect myself, it would stand to reason that I could simply choose to have an individual be affected by the cold or not. They would still be affected by the inability to see due to the similarity to hidden mist just like how I am also blinded in that regard. I hope that clarifies how I'm looking to have the ability work.

6. Oh, I forgot to add in that the removal of heat would allow me to apply Freeze Counters to anyone in the radius. Hopefully that makes more sense. The tear, other than sucking heat into it, has a small impact to jutsu, moreso to fire style because the whole point of the second ability was to draw heat out of the area, it would make sense that fire jutsu would be affected to a greater degree.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 am

1. Could you put 70 in it? Unless I am mistaken and it needs to go higher.

2. So... I should of been a bit more clear on this, my bad. Lets make it that it can't be spawned within X amount of space of another person, does 3 meters sound fair?

3. So... the hard rule about chakra stat jutsu is that they cost 100 ap (Barring limited, but we are getting rid of those). So if you want to keep it chakra stat it will need to be that high and an upkeep. (I don't know exactly what is fair for AP for the upkeep, I think 50, but I am willing to say 25 and then when a full mod comes to preview it they can decide otherwise.) If you have an argument I am willing to listen to it, but I don't really see anything that would break that rule.

4. So, you are correct about that rule, but the rules don't completely cover everything when it comes to balance, and this is just one of those things. (After all, how unfair would it be if someone was locked in an alternate dimension where their opponent can play god without wasting any AP) If you want, I am willing to say no Ap if you add a clause that you can't have free manip while another person is in the dimension.

5. Sorry, I am just not seeing this till working. By that logic basicly anyone could get void their teamates at any time being hit by any of their attacks, and we have recently been trying to get rid AOE abilities that let you keep your allies safe. (It wasn't annocned, by Akari got a nerf where they are no longer immune to each other's Blindness.)

6. I'll do a read over more closely tommorow, but seems ok to me.

7. I know this is going to sound stupid, but add master of winter as a requirement to learn this tech.

8. So.... make fun of me if I am missing the obvious, but do you have a way besides your portals to allows you to come to and from your dimension?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 am

1. CEdited
2. Edited to state that it must be formed within 1m of me.
3. I have an issue with this and we will need to discuss that further. I am not okay with an AP cost of 100/50 for the abilities as they are.
4. Edited to state that only asthetics can be manipulated while someone other than me is in the dimension.
5. I can remove the selectiveness for now, and state that an item can be worn to be included in the negative aspecs (other than blindness).
6. Sounds good
7. Added
8. Only way to get in other than accidentally through ability 2 is by normal teleport means.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:25 am

Sorry passed out yesterday after work and only just waking up (Yes, I slept more than 24 hours.)

So... we only have two big issues that I still see here

the obvious one is the AP thing. I might be able to argue the removal of the 50 ap upkeep to 25, but even that is pushing it. However, I don't think I can justify the cost of the portals being more than 100 AP. I ran it by mod chat and someone said that your argument how your booster is like that is because it is a booster and follow separate rules, but I don't think I can approve your jutsu costing the AP you want it. If you want a second opinion, you can take it, a full mod might let it slide because it uses a fraction of its power to work, but that I don't think I can approve that. (No hard feelings if you decide to do that.)

The other is about the teleportation. I would HIGHLY recommend including that you would have the ability to teleport to your dimension, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Your choice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Included teleportation detail to the app

While I still disagree with the ap requirement (nothing against you personally), I don't really have a choice in the matter. Edited AP cost.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Namikaze <3
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:33 pm

ok, one other thing real quick

in the fourth to last paragraph, the last line, I belive there is a bit of a coding error, Mind fixing that for me real quick?

Edit: also, I will leave a note about the AP thing to whoever full mods it, they may disagree with me and let you have it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu
Jounin of Hoshi
Jounin of Hoshi

Home Village :
  • Leaf
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Managed to fix the coding issue.

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Style: Arctis Tor   

Back to top Go down

Ice Style: Arctis Tor
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Center :: Jutsu Creation :: Approved Custom Jutsu :: Space-Time-
Jump to: