HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 304 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 80 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 473
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: Kyousuke Snow
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Not Obtainable
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» Training and Missions
by Lan Iro Today at 4:43 pm

» Pineapple Skies [P] [Lan]
by Lan Iro Today at 4:42 pm

» Madness
by Yurei <3 Today at 4:38 pm

» Kanoha Genin?
by Lan Iro Today at 4:34 pm

» V6 Dance of the Larch
by Cole Today at 4:15 pm

» Holy Crap what a mess (Mission, P, IO)
by Cole Today at 3:40 pm

» Training Grounds: 1 [NK, P, ask for invite]
by Kari Today at 3:38 pm

» Black Knight meets the...Fox?
by Risako Akara Today at 11:03 am

» Jutsu/Skills
by Fenrir <3 Today at 7:03 am

» Other
by Koaru Today at 3:25 am

Top posting users this week
Sakana Meijin

Koaru

Kotetsu

Hikari Namikaze <3

Kōmori Hozuki <3

Risako Akara

Kari

Higuto Aburame

Shotomoru Senju

Feza

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Thank you and sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinoskay
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Fame : -58
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Doton
Bloodline : ???
Ryo : 700
100%

PostSubject: Thank you and sorry   Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 am

TL;DR: shits been emotional for me, I am getting more jaded then usually on you guys and I am sorry.

So, I want to apologize to the peeps here, my tone has been kinda shit the past few days.

not to mention I haven't responded to a few of my threads and I am putting even less effort into grammar...

So my midterm is over, yay that, but I recently had a 'friend' let some random fucktard scummy scumster scum treat me in a scummy way and I even found out a few days ago that not only did this friend let them but the friend is still active with them. Context, this dude I know started an online battetech game, not my slice but I liked the guy so I said id help him get it going and be involved. I played it out and its been a year or so now of decent fun and character development.

Well, one of the recruitment phases we went through for the game drew in this one guy, over aggressive pompous sob who likes to sit back in his stupid little office chair and smile to himself about how great he is compared to all the other kiddies on the internet. smugiest crap ive ever seen. Well hes butt heads with the group a few times and the guy that started the game is a bit of an introvert so the drama started getting to him, go figure when he stars talking about the stress getting to him and considering folding... mr scum buckets mc scumster pipes up that he will happily help out by becoming gm.

my friend told me about it, I told him it was a horrible idea and would lead to problems but that it was ultimately his choice... well, it happened. First it was one of the other members, a kid just out of basic with a lot of technical ideals and a love for the shiny... he is a kid fresh out of the army, would you expect anything else? Well scums iron walled the kid, tearing into his ideas and RnD's with his own ignorant retardation and so the kid decided he was going to leave.

I come in, nice big question mark, I questioned mr scum and asked him wtf... not only did he try to tell me nothing was changing and it was a misunderstanding to think things were but he tried to deny anything happened between him and this kid.... This rubbed me wrong but the guy who started the group, my supposed friend, was still going to stay so I decided to see what happened and continue with my friend.

ok, cool....

and then a few days later the ass hole turns on me... mr scums comes to me about the in game developed shit ive picked up from playing for over a year in the game telling me how this was wrong, that was wrong, and he wanted to remove a couple core concepts to my char... like, woah, didnt you say nothing was changing? why didnt you mention any of this when I asked you about it? you piece of shit you just wanted anyone else who wants tech out of the way so you could isolate the only player who would actually question it rather then throwing there hands up and walking. what kind of fucking bullshit.

He had my buddy convinced I was been difficult too, I even tried putting the three of us in a conversation together but like I said, my 'friend' is an introvert so if he didnt have to he was going to actively avoid what even smelled like drama.

anyways, so after all this bullshit, I get asked to leave cause apparently 'I was been unwilling to work things out'... a week after scumster took game over... I tried talking to my buddy, he said he would finally try to face the situation... and another week later they are still playing and ive received no follow up. so I feel like the dude took the side of the scum and I dont feel right about that in any way whatsoever and its been emotionally fucking with me.... kinda hard actually... I would just drop him but he always checked up on me and tried to counsel me and shit when I was going through it with my last ex so just a lot of emotional conflict for me right now.

Well, not using it as an excuse... in fact this is me owning up to it... I know I generally jaded anyways but my shit has gotten a little out of hand this weekend and so I am owning up to it and facing it by apologizing to you guys. It'll probably be another week till I am good from this, till I've settled on a choice over my 'friend' too, but I dunno... I am trying to be cool, I may get worked up a few times still too so dont be afraid to tell me I am been a dick or something.

Shinoskay:

it happened, I have proof:

Shinoskay stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Chuunin of Kumo
Chuunin of Kumo

Fame : 54
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Yamaguchi (Nara)
Ryo : 22100
100%

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and sorry   Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 am

Hey man, that sounds like a lot of stuff you are going through. I hope that things turn around for you and you start to feel better about everything. Hopefully you and your friend work things out, because losing a good friend is rough. 

I can be a pretty reasonable and understanding person, so no worries about such from me. Smile

Maximillian's Stats

Napa's Stats
Puppet Stats::

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asami Miyamoto
Genin of Kiri
Genin of Kiri

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Fire, Earth
Clan : Terumi
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and sorry   Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Keep on keeping on, man.

Hope things start to look up for ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinoskay
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and sorry   Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:34 am

Took my finals today, so I am done with class for the next few weeks and will likely be able to resume normal activity starting tonight or tomorrow (pending how much emotional recovery I need from the test XD)

Shinoskay:

Shinoskay stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinoskay
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and sorry   Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:29 am

ok, taking me a little bit longer to get back into actual posting then I thought... I will get back to it, promise, people I am in a thread with.

Shinoskay:

Shinoskay stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you and sorry   

Back to top Go down

Thank you and sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Off Topic Chat :: Other Things-