Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

A Storm is Brewing  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm is Brewing

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:01 pm
Kyson would go on to talk about how they had to be willing to get their hands dirty for their village. A concept any kumogakure shinobi above the rank of genin was already familiar with. Did kyson not know they'd been to war. That to even get the rank of a chuunin you had to become an executioner.

The man seemed like an outsider.

"Oh and I almost forgot one thing. If ever captured by an enemy and there is no way for us to get you. You must be prepared to take your own life to save the village secrets... now... any questions?"

Death before dishonor, noble, and should the situation arise Komon would certainly do so. But he intended to do everything in his power so that he'd never be placed in the middle of such a scenario.

Then he'd unleash his questions, "Me and my brother already work well together. We were on the same team as chuunin and genin". Komon would say, pausing before continuing. "We've been fighting by each others sides since we were children." Komon would make his point on that clear, extending it further. "Water and lightning, compliment eachother well... But what about the rest of the team. I assume you're a member since you're recruiting us, and weve worked well together in the past. But what about the rest of the puzzle? Is anybody else joining?" He'd pause, before finishing with his final questions "How soon do we start? Where and who do we report to?"

WC: 971
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:44 am
Adding on to what his twin said, the Hozuki felt the need to expand upon it even further. “Don’t worry about Komon and I communicating and complimenting each other. We’ve been by each other’s side since we were in the womb. We’ve even been talking to each other this whole time,” Komori would say, brushing aside his hair and pointing out a telepathy seal next to his right ear, unknown to anyone who would not know what to look for. “This was a gift from… from an old friend of ours.” He paused for a moment before speaking again. “I’m learning on recreating the same seal, actually. I should have it mastered within no time.” He then let Komon continue with a barrage of questions after hearing anything Kyson had to say about that. Would he be mad at the telepathic conversations the two were having or would he be impressed? It would certainly be a good technique for an organization meant to be in the shadows.

“As for the dying bit… That doesn’t scare me.” The image of a scarred and bearded man flashed at the forefront of his mind. “Not anymore. I’ve had to look death in the face a few times now and trust me, I don’t blink.” This was probably the most serious Komori had had to be in a while, but he needed to prove himself. If Kyson were to stare at Komori, he would stare right back, emphasizing his point. This STORM organization seemed as though it could allow him to help the village even further, and he needed to keep everyone safe.

WC: 872
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm
They seemed to be on board with it, things were finally progressing. If they two are worth to join, it would be a pretty unique force. Of course he expected these two were able to work well with each other. That was to be expected, but its with their teammate they would have to compliment skill wise. "Well of course I expect you two to work well with each other." He say with a chuckle. 

"And yes, there is someone other than you. But he's already on the team. But I won't give out that info of course unless you can pass the training. Which would be a lot harder than most training you've done so far. Do not take it lightly, your gonna be training for a while. This organization is small, so I can't afford to lose anyone." He would say. They seemed determined and hopefully they get through the training.

"But that is just about it. I'll give you at most a week to prepare. Then I'll let you know where to meet me at." He would say to the two brothers.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:15 pm
Komon's eyebrow would raise as he was told that the last man was already on the team. But they'd be subject to training. The only logical explanation to this was that Kyson had more trust in the man, than he did the twins in front of him. It was probably someone he knew well. "I have no intention of dying anytime soon Kyson" Komon would say as the man warned that he couldn't afford to lose anyone.

He'd give a slight nod as the man suggested giving them a week to prepare, and that he'd tell them where to meet then. He'd then leave if his brother had nothing to say.

--Exit--
WC: 1082
Claiming: 1082/1500 words towards Rufus (Max Stat Discount)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:17 am
Needless to say, Komori was rather disappointed that he was not able to be streamlined into the organization as soon as possible, but he understood the reasoning behind it. “I’ll be ready whenever you need me, even before the week’s over. You’ve piqued my interest.” This was a feat in and of itself, as the more handsome of the twins was prone to flirting instead of like actual serious tasks, but he was always serious when the need arose. With that, Komori would turn if Kyson had nothing left for them to do, his mind swimming with possibilities. STORM, eh? He thought to himself as he would leave the Kage’s chamber, which he felt like he had been to often enough before. This made three kage figures now. Maybe one day he would be on the opposite side of the desk. Komorikage had a nice ring to it.

--Exit--
WC: 1026
Claiming: 1026/4000 words towards Space/Time speciality, 1026/2000 towards memorizing Kyson's chakra sig, 10 AP
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:44 pm
Seeing that the two agreed with his request, that had concluded the meeting. Now get out of my office. Is what he wanted to say. But instead he smiled and waved, "That will be all." He said as he got back to the paper work that Maku was supposed to be handling. 

(TWC: 1883)

(Exit)

Claims:
- 1883 words towards Suiton: Suidanha
- 1800 words towards 18 ap
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:08 pm