Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

My Gift to You Empty My Gift to You

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:27 pm
On just about exactly the border of the Lightning Country, Royalty showed up with his mother and three friends. He let his mom off of his back as they approached some abandoned shacks surrounding by an array of trees. It was hidden but not designed to be.

Walking up to a small pipeline, Roy would turn the knob. It took a few seconds but water had been steadily coming out of it. He smiled. Turning back around to the others, he announced:

"Here if will you all will stay.. It's not much but it's better than there. I will come back to check on you guys periodically." Roy's mother looked worried. She quickly rushed to Roy's arms as she started to tear up.

"B-but how were we able to just leave without conflict? What's going on?" Royalty just stared at her. He couldn't muster up the courage to tell her that he was essentially a slave to an army that let killed his father and uncle. 

"I've gotten somewhere in life. A place where I can keep you safe... Just trust me." With his words he hugged his mother. Though she stood short against him, he held her tight. He then glanced over to Kyson. He then thought about how his parents died very early in his life.... Royalty finally understood his pain.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

My Gift to You Empty Re: My Gift to You

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:55 pm
Following behind the small group of people. Kyson watched the rear as Royalty was leading them. Even if its not too far from the village. Doesn't mean its a safe place where they can just let their guard down. In this world, you have to be prepared for anything. The two learned that the hard away. As we all came to a stop, Royalty went to check to see if water was flowing through a pipeline. Kyson examined the place, looking around and getting a good eye of it. It didn't seem to bad. Out of the way definitely. 

After, Royalty finished huggin his mother, Kyson would tell her everything that was going on between the two at the moment. Whether she liked it or not, he thought it be better if she wasn't in the dark. "Don't worry Mrs. Yuka, I've been made 2nd in command of Kumo. I kinda had no choice, but I figured I'd make something good out of it sinc e I'm here. So you don't have to worry about any village conflict about what we are doing. I'll have them know you are here because of me. So there isn't going to be a problem." Kyson would say. Not giving her every detail of what has happened and how he ended up in this position. But just giving her the gist of everything.

Hopefully that made everyone feel a little better about this whole situation. So they didn't have to feel like they were fugitives like Royalty and Kyson was when they left kumo. Hopefully everything here is okay while they are away. it would be tough for Kyson to come out here every now and then since he would be busy. But he would make sure Royalty wouldn't run into any issues as he tries to visit periodically.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:40 pm
Royalty expected Kyson to speak as well but had no inkling of what he was going to say. As he proceeded to give his input, the Yuka knew where he was going. He quickly moved towards him and put his arm over his shoulder. He was slightly aggressive but not obvious. Right after he said he was second in command, Roy had to step in.

"Yeah, second command in this friendship. We all know it was my idea to leave.. Ha..." Roy gave off a faint laugh before giving Kyson a distinct look. His attention then shifted back to his mother and her friends. He noticed the others looking around and trying to get comfortable. It was a sudden change of course.

His mother didn't catch on to the awkwardness between the two. It was more so just Roy feeling like this. Not wanting to stay here for too long, especially with Kyson's duties. He bid the people farewell.

"Mom, we have to go. I love you. I will check on you when I can. Nobody should harm you guys anymore. Aye Kyson, isn't there a seal you can do for communication?" Royalty asked his partner as he continued to hug his mother. He had remembered that Kyson had such an ability or he must've been imagining it.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 am
As Kyson was getting ready to tell Royalty's mom the truth. He was immediately cut off by the little prick. Unaware as to why he didn't want his mom to know the information, he was just trying to make them feel safer. Hearing what he said after he cut him off, Kyson put on a bland-straight face as he was hearing Royalty's excuse. Really my guy.. Kyson thought to himself. Royalty asked if he knew of any technique to communicate with his mom. He thought of the telepathy seal Kira had gave him. But unfortunately, Kyson didn't know how to perform the seal.

"Hmmm, sorry I don't know one. But I think you'll be able to visit here with no problem." He said. He wasn't sure how he was going to communicate with her other than coming up here personally. Still curious as to why Kyson wants to keep their situation hidden to Kyson. He'll ask whenever they leave the area away from his mother and friends.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:24 pm
Hearing Kyson say he didn't know the seal kind of saddened Roy. He had hoped to get immediate communication if something were to go wrong. No matter though. Coming here was no problem. Roy then squeezed his mom tightly as he cherished this hug. His mother's body felt warm and full of love. It was time to depart again. But this time.. He will be free of worries.

{EXIT}
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:28 pm
Seeing as everything was done here. It was now time to head back to the village. This trip was a lot quicker than he thought it was going to be. But he was glad Royalty felt a lot better since this was a rough time for him. Its still hard knowing that his teacher had died, that alone put a another hole in his heart. But after everything that's happen, there were no more tears to shed.

(Exit back to village gates)
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum