HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 332 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 518
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Komon Hyuuga
Gary

Trial Moderators:
Yurei Uchiha
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Sparring, Kari Vs Cole[NK, P, ask for invite]
by Kari Today at 2:12 pm

» Training and Missions
by Kari Today at 2:07 pm

» The Tsukami Inn (Private, NK, Ask for Invite)
by Kari Today at 2:02 pm

» Adversary: Hotaru
by Sakana Meijin Today at 8:46 am

» Running Towards Genin (3)
by Damon Today at 8:26 am

» Returning to Kaos ((Repost of Voided topic))
by Ru Jin Kiyade Today at 7:43 am

» Look at me King
by Kyson <3 Today at 7:36 am

» Running Towards Genin (2)
by Zyxis Today at 7:23 am

» Zyxis' Character Sheet
by Zyxis Today at 7:18 am

» Je suis le meilleur (Royal)
by Royalty <3 Today at 6:55 am

Top posting users this week
Zyxis
 
Yurei
 
Sakana Meijin
 
Kyson <3
 
Shinoskay
 
Hikari Namikaze <3
 
Kōmori Hozuki
 
Royalty <3
 
Ryūka
 
Nero Yuki
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Protect The Temple

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Higuto Aburame
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Lightning, Storm
Clan : Aburame
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Insect Manipulation
Ryo : 114
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 am

Higuto would look at the food that was brought to them with hints of envy as he gulped before watching how Allegro seemingly tore his bowls to shreds with his own hunger. Thus Higuto knew Allegro might go for more that was available, his and Jason's along with Kinzoku's for that matter, as he quickly got himself a bowl and began to quickly dig in. He ate his fill as he wound up covering his mouth in order to hold in a loud belch as he set his bowl down and was satisfied with the meal. As he noticed the sun begin to set he and the team took that as the sign to get in position as Higuto got to his designated spot at the north end of the temple. It was time to set his traps as he took in a deep breath and began to form his hand seals.

His first order of business was going to make it rain in an attempt to make things more to his favor. Being as said rain would be infused with his own chakra he knew that the mist bandits, if they knew water style, wouldn't be able to use the rain against him. He would form his six hand signs quickly as he felt his chakra infuse with the sky and make the clouds shift and darken as they covered the skies around the temple for a mile in all directions. Upon feeling the rain hit him he would continue and form the clone seal to create two clones. He sent two tiny insects to each of his clones as they then spread out from him before he too moved, one covering the north end with him and one rushing into the forest, as he and his clone began to release their insects and spread them out to cover more ground. His other clone would form a few more seals before his body became hidden thanks to the rain as the three stood guard in their posts and waited. Higuto would then communicate through his mind to his team.

'Sorry if you guys don't like taking early showers. Don't worry, though. The enemy can't use my rain against us. I'm going to have a camouflaged clone perched in the trees on my end just in case they come by this way. With any luck, he'll-'

He'd cut himself off upon feeling a flux of chakra signatures heading in his direction of the forest as he heard Allegro's warning through his mind. He concentrated on them all as he continued through his mind.

'Two of them don't present much threat in terms of chakra but one of them... sensei, their chakra level is as high as yours. If I'm to calculate things I believe the other two are possibly going to either be used as decoys or close combat attackers while he remains hidden and attacks from a distance.'

Having relayed this Higuto could sense one suddenly stop moving as he heard Allegro relay that he had trapped one. Taking that as his cue the hidden clone would move quietly towards the high chakra level before stopping nearby, behind his struggling body so as to keep silently hidden, before allowing a lone tiny beetle to crawl and fly from his finger onto his body and crawling out of sight before the clone vanished in a puff of smoke.

'Alright. Good news is I marked one of them with one of my females so I can track him if he gets away. I'm going to try and do the same to the others.'

Upon stating this he could tell by the way that one of their chakra signatures moved that one of them was fast while the other moved slowly. Higuto didn't know if one of them would attack or if they would go back to check on their stuck comrade. Higuto would prepare for the worst, however, as his other clone would rush to his side for added protection and the original Higuto would bring his hands together. As an added precaution before they made their next move he would form five quick hand seals just in case. If the ninja did attack and struck at Higuto he would be met with, instead of the original Higuto being sliced, his clone instead taking his place from 5 meters away as Higuto would be shocked from the speed of the attack and be forced to quickly draw upon the power of his locket in order to grab a burst of speed himself. If the ninja went back to their partner, however, then he would continue to keep track of them with his sensory.

(TWC 2,336)

(Jutsu used: Rain Tiger at Will 40 AP; 364/404 AP
Shadow Clone 30 AP; 334/404 AP; 111 AP for clones and 112 for original
Hiding in the rain 30 AP; clone 81/111 AP
Substitution 5 AP; 107/112 AP; possibly both clones vanquished in which case I get 299/404 AP
If one clone remains it's 193/404 AP
Skill used: Chakra Sensory
Insects used: 500 for Higuto and clone apiece so 1,000 insects on the field.
Planting Wu with Female Kikaichu
Will activate locket if Po attacks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Senju <3
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 51
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Earth, Wood
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood Release
Bloodline : Sage's Body
Ryo : 2000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Kinzoku sensei readily agreed to Allegro-kun's plan, with a few slight changes. Jason already admitted that his teammate was a good pick for secondary leader of Team 7, but coming up with this plan and the detailed map he had somehow found time to make just cemented the Senju's opinion. Once the plan was discussed in full and the telepathy seals were in place, old man Tazuna returned with food for the group. It looked and smelled delicious. Before he could even reach for a bowl himself, Allegro-kun had demolished two on his own. Taking note that if he didn't move quickly he wouldn't get a chance to eat, Jason filled his stomach with his own bowl of food until he too was full. By the time they had all eaten their fill the sun was setting and the time had come for the team to get into position.

Jason got into position first, since the other three had their own traps to set up. He felt a bit out matched on this mission. He didn't have any fancy jutsu for reconnaissance or ways to trap opponents. Hell, he was even the only one on the team that hadn't learned to sense chakra yet! Yea, he was definitely at a disadvantage here, something he would keep in mind to work on when they got back. Still, he assumed his position dutifully, creating a single shadow clone to stand at the entrance while he himself took up a position higher up in the temple where he could watch over his entire assigned area uninhibited. 'In position.' he said through the telepathic link Allegro-kun had set up for them. Even he had something more to offer for this mission. Still, they were in or near a forest and Jason planned on using his prowess as a mokuton user be his advantage.

Everyone else quickly followed with their own confirmations that they were in place. All that was left to do was wait and watch. They didn't have to wait very long though as Higuto's transmission cut off before continuing with news of approaching enemies followed by Allegro-kun's confirmation of the same. It took everything he had for Jason to not run to his teammate's aid, but he stayed in position. They could communicate in real-time through the telepathy seals, so if Higuto-kun needed backup they would know it right away. There was still the possibility that it was just a distraction too, and the real enemy force was heading to a different entrance. He tried his best to remain calm and analyze the situation at hand. What would he do if he were the enemy? would he place all his bets on the one entrance? No, that would be too risky. He would send a small force to scope out the target first, and report back to the main force to come up with a plan of attack. With how they were spread out, Jason decided the best thing for him to do was stay in position and watch for anyone else that might approach unless ordered otherwise. So that's what he did, though it took effort.

(527)
-30ap for shadow clone
235ap remaining for both original and clone.


Jason Senju Stats
Alice Stats

#JasonSenju4Hokage2018
#ThisTimeIveGotThis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 20
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Earth, Fire, Wind, Steel
Clan : Nazar
Clan Element : Steel
Bloodline : Arahant
Ryo : 2850
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:47 am

The Nazar sat down quietly beside the stream of water as he listened to the sound of it flowing. The entire time his chakra sensory had stretched out to its maximum range. Unfortunately the temple was quite large and as a result he couldn't keep an eye out on everything. Luckily two out of his three students could cover for the remaining blind spots. So he focused on the area assigned to him by Allegro, listening in as each one confirmed they were ready at their assigned locations as well. Kinzoku did not falter when it began to rain, only letting out a slight grin from his lips as he began to get drenched. Knowing this was Higuto's doing, he did not mind it if it meant the odds of completing the mission were greater. He started to listen more closely as his students began informing him of intruders, one having an incredibly high amount of chakra. Allegro may have trapped one of the scouts as Higuto also placed a tacker on them. From the sounds of it, it seem as though team 7 were handling the situation nicely. For now Kinzoku remained in his seated position covering his side of the temple and listening in closely to the other 3 for more updates. There were three of them, likely scouts for the bandits to scope out the area and its protectors. More were likely to come. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had been made. The trio were simply meant to spy on the temple and report back. But unknown to them they had just fallen into a trap. The moment it started raining they knew it had been a jutsu from one of the Konoha brats, since Wu himself had the same jutsu. Prior to the night there was no sight of rain on the way. Out of no where chains made up of chakra erupted out from the ground all around them. Po was the quicker one of the trio and had no problem evading the clutches of the jutsu, instinctively placing his right hand onto the handle of his katana resting on his hip as he did so. Being closest to his twin sister Bo, Po pulled the katana from its sheathe and began slicing and dicing all the chains that attempted to trap his sister. The blade itself was surrounded by a blue hue, coated in Po's chaka as he saved his sister from the clutches of the jutsu. Unfortunately he didn't have time to stop the chains from grasping Wu. As a result the bandit was pulled up against a tree and tightened against it, unable to move at all. 

"Bo, go back! They need to know" Wu ordered, teeth grinding together as he tried his hardest to fight with the chains. Bo did not hesitate to fall back and head for their leader to inform them of the situation. If the chains attempted to trap Bo once more, Po would due the honors of slicing them to pieces yet again as well as any that may have tried to trap him again. After that he would follow up by free Wu as well, even with Allegro prepared to throw his senbon. Though they were just lowly bandits, they were not fools. They made sure to be well covered and hidden within the woods. As a result any senbon Allegro through would find itself stabbed into a tree and not the bandits. "Two can play at that game" Wu muttered under his breath as he formed six hand seals as well and added his own rain to the mix, further intensifying the showers. Po would remain along side Wu as this happened, protecting both himself and Wu from further chains with his chakra glazed katana. Following the set of six seals Wu formed a half tiger seal. Suddenly the rain droplets all around Higuto would form into 30 water needles surrounding him like a dome. Just as quickly as they had formed they all closed in on the Aburame in an attempt to shower him with something other than mere rain drops.

Po: 30ap for Flying Swallow [+30 health/sharpness to katana -> 111 sharpness] (220/250 ap)
Wu: 40ap for RTAW and 30 for One Thousand Needles of Death [70 speed/power] (380/450 ap)


Luckily the leader of the bandits wasn't entirely a fool. Not truly trusting the capabilities of the low life trio, they had sent one of the more reliable men in as well as backup. Well, let's just say more reliable than the trio. Just in case the trio had fucked up. And they had. He had been suppressing his chakra levels and thus had gone relatively unseen until he wanted to be seen. Besides, his chakra levels were so low they probably wouldn't have even sensed him in the first place. But the man made his appearance. Slowly stepping out of the woods and into the open, the giant 6 foot 8 brute of a man made his presence known to the shadow clone of the Senju. He had a massive beard tied up into three knots like a pitch fork, which connected to his sideburns, and continued up to his hair which formed a half circle around the back of his head due to the massive bald spot on the top. He was sporting similar gear to the trio, except the only difference was that he had a gigantic, scarred, pot belly sticking out from under his clothing. His belly was sticking out so much that his clothing could not hide it, and his bare belly skin was there for all to see. Lastly, he had a massive jug in his right hand dripping a little liquid from the top. The first thing Jace would notice, other than Haka's massive stature and belly, was that when he walked out of the wood he did so swaying side to side. Almost as though he could hardly keep himself from falling. Taking one massive gulp from his jug before whipping his mouth and beard with the back of his hand, Haka let go of a massive belch. "Go home little boy. Haka's hungry. You won't like Haka when he's hungry" he spoke, slapping his massive belly with his free hand. "Haka hate's rain. You won't like Haka when he's mad."

(I only have his stats. Will fill in his jutsu later on)
Haka:
 


Last edited by Kinzoku on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koaru
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 165
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Chakra Chains
Ryo : 6200
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:21 am

With his chakra still suppressed, Allegro quickly moved to close the gap between he and the trio of ninja under the cover of shadows and the surrounding shrubbery while he informed his teammates of his actions. To no surprise, one of them had escaped the clutches of his chains with considerable speed. Allegro knew it would not be that easy. While Po pulled out his katana to free his twin sister, Allegro snuck behind the rather large tree that Wu was currently bound two, still separated from the trio’s line of sight. The chains that bound Wu were secured with a large padlock made from chakra that Allegro had fashioned with his creative imagination. He placed his hand on the chains and laid a fuinjutsu seal to reinforce it with 103 Health. The array would crawl through every link of the chain by the time Po finally freed Bo with his sword. With two out of three chains dispelled, Wu began barking orders for them to complete their mission, as if Allegro would simply sit back and let that happen. Allegro quickly sank into the earth below his feet, ready to pursue.

Before the ninja with the sword could slice at the chains that bound Wu, Allegro would reveal his hand from the earth below Po’s feet at top speed (110) and grabbed him by his right ankle, the one farthest from where Bo was standing alongside him. The hand would be dense with chakra, and would drain 50 AP from the man upon contact. The Uzumaki pulled Po into the earth with 30 strength, thus overpowering him and leaving just his head poking out of the ground like a fresh flower, albeit the ugliest flower Allegro had ever seen. Po would also be forced to relieve his grip on his katana, as it would not be possible for it to phase through the earth along with him. This all happened at a speed Bo could not quite process, and as such, she would be left wondering what the hell had happened to her twin who was once standing just beside her. By the time she reacted to see her brother's head poking out, Allegro would shoot out of the ground with his right arm extended upwards before landing gracefully in between where Wu and Bo. He was about 5 meters from each ninja, but was facing Bo, since he trusted that his chains were still intact and Wu was still very much immobilized. He would kick the katana that the man left behind off to the side about 15 meters away. Though Allegro said nothing aloud, the smile on his face showed that he was satisfied with the results of his training with Earth Style jutsu, something he had been working hard on with Kinzoku sensei. 

If all was successful, Allegro would have detained two of the three ninja, and was poised to move once more against the only remaining ninja. Bo seemed to be the shy one of the group, as she seemed to make the least amount of resistance. Perhaps she was weaker than the other two. Meanwhile, Po would have been unsuccessful in his attempt to free Wu from his bondage, and consequentially, Wu was unable to cast his jutsu yet again. Allegro took a deep breath, refreshed by the AP he had stolen from the large oaf in the ground. From the periphery of his vision, he looked back at Wu and could spot one of Higuto’s insects crawling discretely in place onto Wu’s body to act as a tracker. Good, one could not be too careful when it came to security measures. Higuto kun made for an excellent tracker ninja. His hand holding the two senbon needles was tucked behind his back just in case he needed to return them to cast a few hand seals. He kept a watchful eye on Bo, the only ninja free of any constraints. When he could finally concentrate, he relayed a message to his team.

‘Heads up guys. I have confirmation that these guys are expecting back up. From the sound of it, they’re much stronger too. I can handle these guys, but stay on guard!'

[4472 TWC]
AP:
 


The Show.....MUST Go On 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higuto Aburame
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Lightning, Storm
Clan : Aburame
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Insect Manipulation
Ryo : 114
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Higuto looked through the trees as his eyes trained on one of the ninja who was struggling to break free of the chains wrapped around them as he noticed another ninja with a blade preparing to try and cut the chains off. It was here that he noticed Allegro coming in as he took that to be a cue to make a move. He would thus resort to doing two things depending on how, and if, certain situations arose.

Option 1:
 

Option 2:
 

(537 WC)

(In the event of option 1 happening remaining clone deactivated: 111 AP restored; 304/404 AP
Would be using the Substitution Technique I had prepared in previous post
Option 2; Clone: 100/500 insects; draining Wu's chakra stat to 0
Substitution Technique cancelled as it no longer applies (Will still deduct AP put into it unless it's ok to keep AP used.)
both scenarios RTAW continuation: 20 AP; Option 1: 284/404; Option 2: 173/404 AP remaining)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Senju <3
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 51
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Earth, Wood
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood Release
Bloodline : Sage's Body
Ryo : 2000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Holding his position, Jace waited with heavy anticipation to hear from his teammates or to see a sign of more enemies. His clone was watching closely from the entrance to the temple while the original kept a bird's eye view of their surroundings. Before long he got a message over the telepathic link from Allegro-kun that the enemies were expecting backup and they were supposedly a lot stronger. As if on cue, the original Jason spotted an enormous man stepping out from the treeline and head his direction. The man had a long beard tied into three knots forming a type of trident. He had a large, scarred pot belly sticking out from under his shirt, as if it were a size or two too small for the man. As he walked his entire body swayed from side to side. Jason felt like he could smell the booze from his lofty perch.

'Uh, guys? I think I found their backup. I've got a shadow clone ready to go so I'll try to have it capture the big brute, but I wouldn't mind a little backup myself if you can manage.'


The message was broadcast to the entire team, hoping at least one of them might be able to come to his aid in case he failed. Jason knew he didn't have much in the way of stopping power or offensive techniques. The only thing really going for him was his ability to manipulate mokuton and his quick-witted thinking. The big-ugly-giant hadn't noticed the original Jason high up in the temple, only speaking to the boy's clone guarding the entrance. At least he would have the element of surprise if he needed it.

The clone, without any real sign, began making moves immediately. Reaching into the kunai holster on his leg, the clone retrieved two kunai, one of which had a smoke bomb tied to the handle. With as much speed and strength as he could muster, the Senju launched the smoke bomb kunai at the ground at the brute's feet, causing a cloud of smoke to spread out 10 meters in every direction from the point of impact. But wait, there's more! Assuming the big oaf was too drunk and stupid to react in time to the smoke, clone Jace would launch the second kunai straight at the giant's head, aimed right between the eyes. He stayed poised, waiting to see what would happen next and find out if his attack had worked.
(415)


Jason Senju Stats
Alice Stats

#JasonSenju4Hokage2018
#ThisTimeIveGotThis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinzoku
Jounin of Konoha
Jounin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 20
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Earth, Fire, Wind, Steel
Clan : Nazar
Clan Element : Steel
Bloodline : Arahant
Ryo : 2850
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:25 am

Kinzoku continued listening in waiting to hear from his students as they engaged the bandits. First came Allegro, confirming that the bandits were expecting backup. As he thought, these three were just scouts. Both Higuto and Jason spoke shortly after Allegro. The Aburame confirmed Allegro's work and moved in to help him out where as the Senju confirmed Allegro's findings as he was now faced with one of the backup bandits. Although Kinzoku was quite comfortable in his students capabilities, he didn't like leaving things to chance. From his seated position beside the river, he brought his right arm up forming the seal of confrontation. Shortly after a puff of smoke appeared beside the Nazar as a second Kinzoku was formed seated beside the original. Quickly suppressing its chakra, the shadow clone got up to his feet and quickly headed up the temple towards Jason's location hiding as he did as to not alert the enemy once he arrived. Though the temple was quite large, and a lot could happen before the shadow clone could get there.

30 ap [size=12]Shadow Clone[/size] 650/680
Kin: 325/325
Clone: 325/325

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Po freed his twin sister he moved on to free Wu from the chains. Luckily for Po, even though he was unaware of Allegro's presence, the bandit moved faster than the Uzumaki could move into the ground. So he still had time to cut at the chains binding Wu to the tree. Unfortunately, his enhanced katana could no cut through these chains for reasons unknown to him. "What the fu.." Po thought as he looked at his katana stuck against the chains. He was cut short before he could finish by a hand grasping his ankle and yanking him down. Po got dragged into the ground leaving nothing but his head out. His katana would get dragged down with him as well. If a whole body could get pulled into the ground, so could a sword. Either way, the twin brother was rendered useless, just like Wu. That left Bo to deal with the Uzumaki and the approaching Aburame. Things had changed and Bo could no longer retreat. Without seconds thought, Bo dashed forward with her right arm out at shoulder height as he used Lariat. Either one of two things were to happen, or at least she hoped so. The first was she would collide right into the chest of Allegro and shatter his rip cage and knocking him into the approaching Aburame's, thus saving Wu from the swarm of insects. Or, Allegro avoided it in which case Bo would time it so that she headed right for Higuto instead in an attempt to do the same. Which ever one she hit did not matter. What mattered was she stopped Wu from suffering any more than he had to. 


Wu:450/450
Po: 180/250
Bo: 30ap for Lariat (160strength & 90 speed)


"Little boy doesn't know how to listen. Big mistake for such a small child" Haka would say as he watched Jason's clone reach into his kunai holster and retrieve two. Haka paid no mins to Jason's first swing, being able to easily see that it's trajectory was aimed at his feet. He simply spread them in case they were aimed directly at his feet, threw his head back and chugged the remaining contents of his bottle. The smoke erupt consuming the fat bandit within, blocking both his view to Jason as well as Jason's view to him. As a result he would not see, but definitely hear what came from within the smoke. Losing his balance as he chugged the alcohol, Haka fell and landed right on his back tossing his bottle away, unknowingly having dodged the second kunai the Senju had thrown. It wasn't until the smoke had cleared that Haka had finally gathered himself and gotten back up onto his feet. His eyes quickly fell upon the clone standing in front of the temple. "What do you want?" Haka would asking, completely forgetting who Jason was. "Haka doesn't like when people stare at him. Haka thinks Child is rude!" he roared rushing towards the Senju with surprising speed and quickness. The brute's movements were so out of the ordinary that it would leave the Senju struggling to keep up with them. If he managed to reach the clone, with his blinding quickness he would wrap his arms around the clone and begin bear hugging it. With his muscular arms trapping the clone against his belly, Haka would squeeze the life out of the shadow clone until its head popped. Or rather until it exploded into smoke.


45ap for Drunken Fist (160speed/strength, -40 to shadowclone RT). 405/450
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koaru
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 165
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Uzumaki
Bloodline : Chakra Chains
Ryo : 6200
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:01 am

Allegro executed his actions with a sense of ease when he sensed Higuto’s chakra approaching to provide backup. It was not a matter of time until he heard a swarm of Higuto’s insects ravaging the missing ninja of their chakra. The sound of Wu's screams would be music to his ears. Allegro looked down at Po’s head which now resembled a plant from his position in the ground. It would seem that he did not have enough strength to break free from the solid earth. Allegro was beginning to learn how to properly use his Earth Style affinity. Higuto would arrive and the two of them would be facing the only ninja remaining, Bo. Bo was now outnumbered, and would without a doubt be feeling uneasy with the turn of events. Allegro discretely calculated the distance between eachother, and to the already restrained ninja. Allegro would not allow any of them to escape, not easily anyway. 

Just when he thought it was okay to let his guard down, he heard Jason come in through their telepathic communication. 'Uh, guys? I think I found their backup. I've got a shadow clone ready to go so I'll try to have it capture the big brute, but I wouldn't mind a little backup myself if you can manage. Tch, the Uzumaki sucked his teeth. He hated it when he was right, as it usually meant there was trouble right around the corner. Allegro almost immediately wanted to dash off to assist Jason, but Bo was in his way, sizing him up as he moved left and then right in a stalemate.  A single bead of sweat trickled down his cheek as the situation entered a glued state. What was he to do? His best strategy was to use his new technique, the Summoning jutsu to bring Jason out of the threatening situation. However, at second thought, that could mean they would fail their mission, as the enemy would be free to move forward and destroy the temple from the east side. And then there was the matter of Bo, who could still free her partners and escape if they were not careful. Allegro and Higuto would have no choice but to take Bo out before moving forward to assist Jason. He drew a long kunai knife in his hand with the tip pointed forward. 

'Copy that, Jason kun. Higuto and I will wrap up here and come to back you up. Hold it down for now, the show must go on!
Higuto kun…here she comes. I can distract her, but we need a finishing blow!'

Allegro had noticed that Kinzoku sensei was being particularly quiet. Allegro could not hide the grin on his face. Was the Jounin testing the Uzumaki’s ability to perform under a dire situation? As a man who rarely spoke out of turn himself, Allegro understood what it was like to only speak when it was completely necessary. He knew there was no way Kinzoku was just sitting around being lazy. It was more likely that he was moving from behind the scenes, in the shadows on the lookout for who was truly behind the attack. Surely it was not these three talentless missing nin who were capable of organizing such an attack. In fact, none of the trio seemed to like thinking things through before jumping into action. This proved true as Bo launched herself at the leaf genin in a desperate attempt, like a cornered animal. 

She was coming in fast, but the Uzumaki’s trained eye could read her movements from the moment she moved. Allegro would take the lead in front of Higuto, buying him time to prepare a finishing strike. He raised the kunai in his hand to eye level and began to wave the knife around in a figure eight pattern. The moonlight shining from above seemed to bend the very shape of the sharp knife. In the blink of an eye, it would appear as if the Uzumaki was now welding hundreds of blades, each waving and bending like the first, threatening to slice through Bo as she charged with her Lariat. Allegro moved with 100 speed, and would attack and evade in a single, fluid motion. While the hallucination would distract Bo and cause her to not know where the blade was coming from, Allegro would jump out of the way of the Lariat and cut through Bo’s leg muscle. He would end on the other side of Bo so that she was now between both he and Higuto. Allegro’s knife would have cut in a way that would make it difficult for Bo to jump out of the way of whatever jutsu Higuto was throwing her way. His eyes did not flinch as he roared mentally, ‘Leaf Style: WIllow!'

Allegro had no intentions of getting caught in the blast, so he would subsequently jump out of harms way and land 5 meters from both Wu and Po.

[5310 TWC]
AP:
 


The Show.....MUST Go On 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higuto Aburame
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Lightning, Storm
Clan : Aburame
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Insect Manipulation
Ryo : 114
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:53 am

Higuto had made certain that everything was going according to plan. His clone was making certain that Wu's chakra kept at an all time minimum as Higuto's kikaichu continued to eat away at him. With a quick glance at Po it was also clear that the seemingly fastest ninja of the group wasn't going to be getting out of his predicament unless helped. It was with his chakra senses, however, Higuto suddenly felt danger coming towards him and Allegro just as Jason's voice appeared in his head. He listened to Jason as he looked to see the third bandit of the group turning around from her retreat and coming back as he assumed she was going to try and bust her teammates out of their traps. Higuto's senses allowed him to come up with a strategy just as Allegro seemed to come up with one of his own and told Higuto that they would need a finishing blow. He had just the thing as he waited for Bo to get close.

Allegro sprang into action, using a genjutsu technique Higuto was able to know about thanks to his book smarts, as he knew that he was possibly only going to get a short chance in this. He saw Allegro close in and cut deep into her leg in order to cause her to stumble as Higuto quickly placed his left hand into his pocket and secretly form a seal which caused him to disappear and reappear right above Bo as with his other hand a blue sphere of pure chakra the size of a grapefruit formed over his palm. With the combination of the kunai and his high speed movement he hoped Bo wouldn't be able to see him coming as he drove his sphere of chakra straight into her back. "Rasengan." He would simply say as he did this. Even if Allegro's tactic didn't work he knew his speed would still allow him to do this as his Rasengan would drill Bo straight into the ground as the power of the chakra sphere would cause the ground to rumble and rock to fly up and out of the crater Higuto had made with Bo's body. Afterwards he would use his hand and momentum to push off her back in order to land on his feet right beside Allegro as he would look back to Bo to see if it was enough to knock her out. If not he knew he still had some skills left in the tank to try out.

(WC 418)

(Jutsu used: Rasengan: 40 AP; 70 power/125 speed
Body Flicker: 10 AP; 205 speed
RTAW continuation: 20 AP; 103/404 AP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Senju <3
Genin of Konoha
Genin of Konoha
avatar

Fame : 51
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water, Earth, Wood
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood Release
Bloodline : Sage's Body
Ryo : 2000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:31 am

This guy must be extremely lucky to have accidentally dodged the clone's attack. When the smoke finally cleared, he didn't even seem to remember where he was or what he was doing. He certainly didn't remember seeing Jason's clone before judging from his reaction. Luckily Jason was pretty quick on his feet. While the big ugly brute was shouting something about his clone being rude, the original made a single quick hand seal, ending with him drawing a long, thick wooden sword from his left shoulder with his right hand. By the time big and ugly had Jason's clone in what appeared to be a super human bear hug, the original Jason had run down the wall of the temple and was right behind the clone, running it through with the wooden sword he had just created at an angle that would undoubtedly pierce the drunken giant's heart. Even with the brute's incredible luck, there was little doubt he'd had enough time to dodge this surprise attack. Hopefully it would finish him off, but in case it didn't Jason had his senses peeled now invigorated from the boost in stamina he received from his shadow clone dispersing. Allegro-kun had promised backup, Jason was just hoping it came sooner rather than later.



-90 ap from cutting
-1 for surface walking
+235 from clone dispersing
379 ap remaining


Jason Senju Stats
Alice Stats

#JasonSenju4Hokage2018
#ThisTimeIveGotThis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Protect The Temple   

Back to top Go down
 
Protect The Temple
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: