HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 338 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 87 ]
Forum advert
2%
 2% [ 12 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 524
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Kozachi Uchiha
Komori Hozuki
Hikari Hyuuga
Kenshin Uzumaki
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Natsume Koutaishi
by Natsume Today at 7:52 am

» Some Testin'
by Natsume Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» Kaguya Love for Battle
by Cole Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» Roy's return?
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Hey guys
by Hikari Hyuuga <3 Yesterday at 9:43 pm

» Daku "D" Uchiha
by Yurei Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Natsume Koutaishi
by Yurei Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» The Kage Summit [Observation Thread]
by Nobunaga Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» I HATE OPENERS [Conor]
by Ikigai Hoshigaki Yesterday at 6:01 pm

» The Kage Summit
by Valen Akari Yesterday at 1:58 pm

Top posting users this week
Ryūka

Zyxis

Hoshi Kyoken

Nero Yuki

Shinoskay

Hikari Namikaze <3

Natsume

Daku Uchiha

Takeo

Hato Sano

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Alternating/Direct (P)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: Alternating/Direct (P)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:34 am

Adapting to life in the village like this was weird. Haruko felt like her days in Kumogakure had been another life, and to be fair, it sorta had. She no longer looked anything like her old self, she didn’t even bear the same name. The hardest part, and the best, was the loss of routine. Not even the life of a soldier could compare to the absolute monotony of the life she had lived before. She could eat whenever she wanted, go to bed when she pleased, and she never had to dread the ticking forward of the hands of the clock, terrified of what would come when it became time for her appointment.

She had expected to miss her family more, but the loss of Kumogakure’s old leaders, incompetent and complacent as they were, had served as a rebirth for this place, and Haruko had realized quickly that her family had represented the very disease that had been purged with them. Wealthy, corrupt, and ruthless. Their willingness to send their own daughter to such a place as they had spoke volumes.

She shook her head. She really needed to stop focusing on the past. She looked around this place she had been resting, noting that hardly anyone was here anymore. She had remained in the training area for quite some time, relentlessly testing out her new ninjutsu prowess, until she had become exhausted, and many others had long since returned home. The sun was setting, and still, Haruko trained, her body lined with blue and yellow sparks of energy as she attempted to conduct Raiton through her form to develop… Something.

She was, admittedly, flying blind here. She knew that this was the only elemental nature she could ever hope to master. Such a thing had dawned on her long ago, and she had long since stopped caring. It was of no matter to her, when just one element granted all the power she needed. Still, she was having one hell of a time actually figuring out a jutsu, mostly because she hadn’t bothered to actually look for one. Just manipulating the energy in its raw form was enough for now.

Still, she could do with a bit of direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Komon Hyuuga <3
Storm
Storm

Fame : 136
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Lightning, Earth, Fire
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan
100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Komon’s body still ached from his fight with Komori, and his mind was overwhelmed with the death of his friend Senshi. Both emotionally and physically, Komon was exhausted. He laid in the branch of a tall oak tree near the outskirts of a training ground, but not just any training ground. This was training ground 5. The first time Senshi and Komon had met had been here. Komon remembered the man sensing him, before he had even arrived, he remembered the first image of the man, a self inflicted training wound, because Senshi hadn’t believed in kids gloves. He felt real training came from real danger.

The training ground had almost always been occupied back in the day, Komon, Komori, Reizo, Max, and Senshi. The Kumogakure five, it was rare not to find at least one of them here. But the times had changed, and they’d found their places within the ranks of their village which left them little time to train.

“...I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you Senshi” He’d think to himself as his head rolled to the side with sadness still in his eyes. As he did so he’d note that the emptiness of the field had been breached, someone he had never seen before stood out in the open. Sparks flying from her body with no particular direction or purpose. “I take it you’re new to this?” Komon would say from his tree branch.

Senshi would have helped the next generation. So why shouldn’t he.

"Never mind your happiness, do your duty"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:49 am

And just as she thought the lightning may have taken shape of, maybe like, a dog or something, a voice came, interrupting her. Someone else might have been irritated, but, seeing as she had already received some significant help from a stranger once today, and she was sorta clueless as to where to go from here, she responded a little more politely then another might have. She really did need some help with… Whatever she was trying to do.

”You could say that.” She replied tiredly, turning to face the stranger. ”I’m not really sure what I’m doing, just trying to… do something. Haruko rambled, the nonsense of her words trailing off near the end. If the stranger didn’t say anything, there would be a moment of awkward silence, during which Haruko would just stare blankly, before speaking suddenly, as if to cut off the silence itself.

”I’m Haruko.” Her voice would come, her hand extending for what she assumed was a handshake. ”I’m one of the new genin, and I’m, uh, having trouble figuring out where to go from here.” She introduced herself. ”I’m pretty good with all this Raiton stuff, but I don’t know any jutsu to train with, so I’m kinda just… Shooting sparks.” She said.

(580)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Komon Hyuuga <3
Storm
Storm

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Komon, Komon Hyuuga. Jounin of kumogakure.” Komon would respond, accepting her handshake while his other hand scratched the back of his head. It seemed the girl was dead set on learning lightning techniques. A small smirk would appear on his face as blue electricity enveloped him, and Lightning Release Armor Lightning Javelin covered his body. “Lightning is my area of expertise, so you came to the right place” He’d say before allowing it to disperse, he wasn’t his brother and was not nearly as much of a show off, the blue electricity only served to put some proof in his words.

What exactly are you trying to learn” He’d say pausing momentarily, “Are you trying to get faster? Do you want to be a long range fighter, or are you trying to combat someone up close” He’d ask, trying to get a general idea of what he could teach the girl.

If she said long range, he’d begin to teach her chakra infusion and lightning release blade.

If she said she wanted to be faster, he’d teach her lightning javelin.

If she said she wanted to combat up close, he’d teach her Hell Stab.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:25 pm

The man introduced himself, and Haruko was pleased to find that she was under the tutelage of the second Jounin in the same day. Stellar. At the rate she was going, she’d be the best in the business by the time she ate lunch tomorrow. Even better, he was an expert in raiton techniques. Wonderful. He asked her a simple question as to what type of technique she wanted to learn: Close quarters, long range, or straight-up speed. She thought about it for a second.

”All three, really, but what I’m trying to do right now would be go faster, I guess. I saw some other genin using the jutsu you just showed me, and I’ve been trying to figure it out all day.” She explained, a small amount of sparks crossing her hand once more. ”I can almost make enough to cover my body, but I can’t figure out what to do next.” She said.

(736)

Last edited by Haruko Senarashi on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Komon Hyuuga <3
Storm
Storm

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

It’s called lightning javelin” Komon would say to the girl as she referenced the technique he had just used. “The general concept is that you surround yourself in your lightning nature and use the electricity to stimulate your muscles, making you slightly stronger, and slightly faster.” Small sparks would form around her hand as he spoke, another attempt at lightning jutsu no doubt.

You’ve got a lot of raw power” He’d say as his byakugan flickered on, and his grey eyes scanned over her chakra network. “More than a lot actually” He’d say as he changed his previous statement curiously. Her network was similar to sakanas, strange. “But it’s not going to do you any good if you don’t learn to control it” he’d point out beginning to offer some advice.

Do exactly what you just did, I’m going to monitor your chakra network and try and find out what exactly it is that you’re doing wrong.” The jounin would suggest.

WC: 604

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Alternating/Direct (P)   Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 pm

The boy put a name to the technique Haruko had only vaguely tried to emulate, having only just seen someone else doing it, without having any clue what it actually did. She listened as he explained what she was supposed to be doing. Surrounding herself in electricity to stimulate her muscles and make her both stronger and faster. Well, that sounded way different than she had expected. She thought it was just armor or something. How the heck was she supposed to stimulate her muscles without electrocuting herself?

”Lightning Javelin. Neat. Sounds badass.”

He did something weird with his eyes, and they got all veiny. Some sort of sensory ability? She shifted uncomfortably from side to side as the boy assessed her chakra signature. Apparently, her chakra was quite powerful. Strange, Komori had told her she wasn’t strong enough for the high level stuff. She smirked ever so slightly, the satisfaction clear on her face, quashed as made a statement about her lack of control.

”Okay, I guess. Here goes…”

He told her to perform the same technique, the same way, and offered to advise her based on her mistakes. Lovely, she loved being put on the spot. Dutifully, Haruko began channeling Raiton across her body. It would become apparent very quickly that she was not even performing the right technique. Raiton was surrounding her body, sure, but it was more like armor than the technique she was trying to do. It surrounded her body, but it didn’t do much more than that.

Truth be told, Haruko was afraid to perform the technique correctly. The thought of being shocked was terrifying to her after her years in the hospital, and even though it was her own chakra, she wasn’t quite willing to allow it much more than physical contact. She feared that if she stimulated her muscles in the way she was supposed to, it would drive her mad. Bring back that voice that had asked her to let go. She didn’t want that. The thought was terrifying.

Haruko then accidentally activated her chidori and drove it into her teacher's heart because the wind made her trip and fall. 

(1080)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%