HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
65%
 65% [ 348 ]
Word of mouth
16%
 16% [ 88 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 539
Staff List
Owner: Akihana Akari

Moderators:
Risako Akara
Sakana Meijin
Yurei Uchiha
Komori Hozuki

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Hyuuga
Hayate Seiteki
Takeo Tadashi
Nero Yuki

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Not Obtainable
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Not Obtainable
5-Tails: Not Obtainable
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Not Obtainable
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Not Obtainable

Kage List

Hokage: Risako Akara
Hogokage: Valen Akari
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Kōmori Hozuki
Latest topics
» Random Thought
by Valen Akari Today at 8:23 am

» Masashi Uzumaki Statistics
by Masashi Uzumaki Today at 8:22 am

» Masashi needs a teacher (IO, Hikari)
by Hayate Today at 8:17 am

» Training and Missions
by Masashi Uzumaki Today at 7:52 am

» Soft Physique Modification
by Nero Yuki Today at 7:31 am

» Legacy of the Uzumaki
by Nero Yuki Today at 7:11 am

» V6 Water Release: Great Shark Bullet [revamp]
by Nero Yuki Today at 6:59 am

» Mara Asano's Stats
by Mara Asano Today at 5:32 am

» Another mission (ask to join, Fuyo)
by Nekrun Uzumaki Today at 2:27 am

» And.. we're out
by Kyson <3 Today at 1:44 am

Top posting users this week
Nero Yuki

Hikari Namikaze

Takeo

Masashi Uzumaki

Ryūka

Zyxis

Hikari Hyuuga <3

Kyson <3

Nekrun Uzumaki

Oriton

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Current Agenda (P)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Fame : 14
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Earth
Ryo : 0
100%

PostSubject: The Current Agenda (P)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:01 pm

The girl who laid in her bed slept more soundly than most, despite all her troubles. She had very little to complain about now, she had everything she wanted. Her lot in life was meager, but still, she could not complain. With the little money she made from her side job and her missions, she was able to afford a small apartment. It was very spartan, bare walls, simple accommodations, and a quite uncomfortable bed. Still, it was a home to her, and that was more than she ever had. The bare white walls of this place reminded her of her room in the asylum, the one that she had shared with her namesake. That room was like the eye of the storm for them, their only safe haven in that wretched place. It was too bad that the first Haruko could not live to see this place. She would have been proud of her, for all she achieved. She would have been thrilled to see how well she was doing. She would punch her on the shoulder and say “Hey, nice job, kid. I knew you had it in you.”

Kannon missed Haruko. Haruko missed Haruko. It was confusing to think about her, since she had clumsily adopted the namesake of her best friend, but living the lie was better than doubling back. Doubling back on her statement would make people ask questions, because after all, who has trouble remembering their own name? Her surname, too, had been made up on the spot. She sometimes felt regret for how ham fisted she had been in naming herself, but what was she to do? Dwelling on it hardly achieved anything, so it was best not to think too hard on it. Her name had been convincing enough to get her in here, wasn’t it?

Living under a facade and a false name had grown on Haruko, to the point that she had long ago stopped responding to her proper name, and started thinking of herself as Haruko, instead of as Kannon. When thinking of her friend, however, she always slipped from the facade. She had already had one or two awkward encounters with people sharing her name (or something similar,) during which she forgot her own name. There was some difficulty in keeping up the lie when pressed, but as her detail had been rather light on her home life, she could afford to be a little flexible.

She rose from her bed, glancing in the mirror at her bleached white hair, stained by the strain of her time in that wretched hospital. It was a mess, but it was manageable. When she returned to Kumogakure, she cast away the long brown locks she once wore so proudly in order to better disguise herself. The short hair did not bother her as much as she thought it would. It was much easier to care for, and required hardly any effort in the mornings.

She crawled out of her bed, looking around her small abode. It was an incredibly tiny space that she was able to call her own, the best she could afford from her meager wages. The room was roughly twice the size of her bed, with just enough space for her to squeeze in a desk, and a small dresser at the foot of her bed. Sliding from the small bed, she crossed the room in just two steps, stepping through the door to her small bathroom. She stuck her head into the shower and wet her hair down, lathering her hair and promptly washing the chemicals from it. She rubbed her head down with a towel, the static electricity crackling from her hair as she set the towel aside, slipping on her jacket and shaking her head quickly like a dog shaking off water.

Pulling on her jacket, she ran her fingers through her hair, checking her reflection as she did so. She wrapped her headband around the back of her head, tying it tightly and smiling at her reflection.
”What do you think, Haruko? Too preppy? Should I try wearing it somewhere else? A belt, maybe?” She asked her reflection, removing the headband and lowering it to her waist, looping it around haphazardly. ”No, that makes you look like a tool.” She said, pulling it away quickly and setting it upon her arm. She cocked her head to the side curiously, before shaking her head once more at it. ”God, that’s even worse.” She sighed, turning and strutting away from the mirror in frustration. She grabbed her pouch, setting it upon her waist and assembling the rest of her gear, before returning one last time, wrapping the headband around her neck. ”Huh. Maybe.” She said, backing slowly away and turning to head through the door. Her process of equipping herself was always hectic, often nonsensical, and never uniform. She did pride herself, however, in how quickly she was able to get dressed and ready.  

Thumping down the stairs of her small apartment complex, hopping two at a time, she bounded through the door and slipped through the streets, grabbing her breakfast, already bagged up and prepared, from the table as she slipped out. She pulled the small sandwich from it and took a few small bites as she walked, unscrewing the cap on a bottle of water and washing it down quickly.

By the time she had arrived at the training grounds, she had finished her breakfast of champions, tossing the bag promptly into the trash and setting the bottle aside as she reached the training grounds. This was her first real day of training as a genin, and she was excited to finally be able to focus on whatever her heart desired. No longer was she forced to practice the trivial academy jutsu. Today was her day.

Now she had absolutely no clue what to train. She’d never really thought about what she would do if she actually got to this point. She sorta assumed that she’d just know what to do when she wanted to try learning a technique. She sorta stood there, looking lost, suddenly realizing she had no idea where to go from here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Fame : 105
Home Village :
  • Cloud

Element(s) : Make
Clan : Kumo
Clan Element : Great
Bloodline : Again
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Looking out at the training grounds, one would be able to see the stunningly handsome jounin of Kumogakure, Komori Hozuki, hard at work at… eating. Not wanting to have waffles for the upteenth time this week, the better looking twin had instead opted to leave the house before Komon attempted to make his favorite dish, deciding to pick up food in town before training. It had been a looooong time since he had truly done much in the training grounds, dating back to before he was a jounin. Pretty sure he had fallen down a cliff last time he was here, but no matter, he was much too lazy to try to remember the exact details. His makeshift table was a tree stump that he and Komon had once destroyed back when the Hozuki first learned chidori, and nearly crushed a plate of bacon that Komon had smuggled out of a diner they got kicked out of for abusing lightning javelin to throw things at each other. Good times. A part of him missed those days, when everything seemed new and exciting. Although he had done some cool stuff since then, like basically defeating a bijuu with a high five.

Ah, well, no use in hanging on to the past too much. Lately, his days were spent training the newbies in the village, aside from an occasional gladiator match which he definitely wanted to do more of, since he kicked his brother’s ass and all. There were definitely some times where it seemed like he could have lost; he needed to expand his arsenal. That was the main reason for his being here at the training grounds today. He needed to actually bother to train some more, for his own benefit. He was one of the stronger jounin in the village, but there were not that many anymore. Aside from his twin, there was Reizo and he only just got back from Hoshi from some supposed coma.

Komori would continue to eat his meal when he noticed someone new entering the training grounds. His fork hovered between his plate and his face as he looked towards the stranger. Kumogakure was getting quite a few new students lately, like those two that he had taken on that mission of chasing down cats. More Kumo shinobi were always welcome though. He finally put the fork of food into his mouth, allowing himself to savor the taste before scarfing down the rest of it. He left the plate there, as he would most likely remember to take it back at the end of the upcoming training montage. Standing up and brushing himself off, he put on a smile and began walking over to the new person. “Hey,” would be his subtle acknowledgment that he was here, in the event that she did not notice him and he did not want to scare her. Time to teach.

He would approach her and offer his hand for her to shake, noticing her somewhat messy sense of fashion, as she did not look prim and proper. At least she did not seem as though she had a stick where the sun don’t shine. “Name’s Komori,” he said with practiced ease, almost like he tended to introduce himself a lot. “I don’t recognize you. Did you just get out of the academy or something?” She actually did not look that young, like most other genin around the village, which he assumed she was based on her lack of any sort of vest and her new presence. Still, she was a bit old to be a fresh graduate. Komori might have to try to not hit on her until he knew the whole story.

WC: 625

Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 pm

A voice from nearby came with a greeting. Haruko turned her head and saw boy’s hand, extended out towards her. She stared for a split second, before taking the hand, shaking his and returning the smile. He certainly came out of nowhere, but Haruko couldn’t complain. She kinda needed some direction right now. He introduced himself as Komori, and asked her if she had just graduated from the academy.

Well, that almost sounded rude, but she reminded herself that she had been rather old for the academy, but people tended not to be judgemental about it.
”I’m Haruko.” She replied thoughtfully. ”Just out of the academy, yeah.” She replied to him, before feeling the need to explain herself further. ”I’m not from around here. I came from one of the outer villages. Family killed in a raid, seeking vengeance, all that good stuff.” She explained haphazardly, comfortable enough in her lie to make fun of it a little. She sounded like someone who had gotten tired of explaining her story, and she thought she sold the disillusionment pretty well, considering she truly was quite tired of repeating the story.

”I, uh, take it you’re not a genin, Komori?” She probed, a little wary of the response she would get. On one hand, having a genin to train with would give her an equal to train alongside. On the other, that jacket was not something most people gave out to genin. Training with a chunin, or even a jounin, however, could put her on the fast track to the power she so desired, so she’d just wait and see what Komori could offer her.

She had came here to train Raiton techniques, but she wasn’t particularly sure why. After all she’d endured, you would think she had no desire to go near the stuff, but she felt it calling to her still. It was a strange thing to describe, but she saw it as more than a tool, more than an instrument. Something inside her called her to it. The voice from the encounter with Dr. Mori?

The thought in her head disappeared as she pushed it away, tired of thinking and dwelling on the past. There was someone here who could either train her or assist her, and she was going to take advantage of that if she could. ”I came here to practice some Raiton techniques, but I sorta failed to realize I don’t actually know anything to practice.” She explained, on the off chance this guy that lived in the land of lightning knew any lightning techniques.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Komori listened to her rather unique way of introducing herself. “Ah, I get that. My family used to live outside the village. Dead parents, all that good stuff.” This might sound weird to people that don’t know him, but he had managed to find a sense of closure in the matter some time ago. He did not know her history, nor have any reason to distrust her, so he took her story at face value. “Jounin, actually. It’s been a while since I’ve had to train here, but I was feeling pretty nostalgic.” He pointed over the the tree stump he had just been at. “Like over there. That was where I first learned chidori.” He had no idea whether the girl knew what chidori was, but this was Komori we were talking about. He always showed off. Upon her asking whether or not he knew any raiton techniques, his right hand would begin independently signing handseals faster than the girl would be able to see since he was much too lazy to master the technique. His arm would become coated in a blinding lightning chakra as well as begin making the ever persistent sound of the chirping of a thousand birds. He lifted his arm up in front of his face, holding his forearm with his left hand. “You could say I know a few tricks.” Komori would then begin listing off some stuff he knew in a very nondescript manner, so Haruko would be able to inquire about any lightning techs that the Hozuki knew and pick and choose what she wanted to learn.

WC: 903

Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:42 am

Haruko found it a bit humorous and a bit depressing that the man before her seemed to have dealt with a scenario similar to her made-up one. It was strange that she felt a little guilty about this, since her parents actually were dead, just under different circumstances. He continued his explanation further, explaining that he was actually a Jounin, which surprised her a little, given his age, but she supposed Shinobi were a strange breed, capable of producing incredibly young soldiers. Well, if he was a Jounin, that was good for her…

”Huh. Am I supposed to salute?” She replied nonchalantly as the man speed blitzed her with hand seals conjured raw electrical energy in the blink of an eye, channeling it across his arm into what appeared to be an incredibly potent blade of lightning. She had no reason to know the name of this technique, but she could certainly respect its power, given that she was now deafened by the thousand chirping bird sound that was being emitted just a few feet from her face.

He coyly replied that she knew a few tricks, and the implication was clear that she was supposed to ask for more, but she merely pointed to the blade, which was, presumably, still emitting that awful sound. ”What about that one? Uh, Chidori?” She asked, pointing her finger towards the technique he had just conjured. ”Can you show me how to do that?” She asked.

Maybe he’d been going for theatrics, and had been hoping she’d start small, but Haruko had always been ambitious. She wanted to learn how to use the coolest technique there was, and in her world, that was it.

(1753)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:26 pm

A salute won’t be necessary, ma’am.” Komori said winking, noticing that her age was around the same as his so it was totally acceptable. And for the record, the chirping was a beautiful noise, unmatched by anything in nature.
See:

You’ve got spunk, kid. I like it. Although, I don’t know if you have the chakra levels for that, but we can try. Watch my hands.” After making sure she was paying attention, Komori signed Ox → Rabbit → Monkey or Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey, whichever worked but at a much reduced speed, meaning slow enough for her to track. “You’re going to need to channel a lot of lightning chakra into one of your hands, so I’d recommend your dominant one.” Komori would watch and observe how she went about the process herself, using his chakra sensory to feel out her abilities. “Don’t feel bad if you can’t get a hang of it yet, this jutsu is pretty damn advanced. Took me a while to learn it myself, and I was being taught by my twin.”

WC: 1107

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko Senarashi
Genin of Kumo
Genin of Kumo

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Before Komori got a chance to respond, Haruko had already jumped up to attention, her posture mockingly stiff and overdramatic.
”Okay, cool. At ease, then.” She said, her shoulders relaxing as she returned to how she had previously been standing, returning the wink with a naive smile. Komori didn’t seem too sure that Haruko had the chakra necessary to use this technique, but she simply shrugged. ”One try couldn’t hurt.” She said, her eyes resting on him attentively as he began to explain the technique.

He ordered her to watch his hands, presumably because he was about to perform some sort of interpretive slap dance, or maybe just show her some hand seals. Yep, it looked like it was the second thing. She watched him perform two distinct sets of hand seals, raising an eyebrow in confusion at this. Deciding to start with the longer string of the two, in hopes that it would make her control over the technique more precise. He explained that she was going to need to form a large amount of lightning chakra into her dominant hand.

”Well, here goes nothing.” She sighed under her breath, and her hands began creating seals. In order, it went Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey. With the seals finished, she felt her control over raiton swelling to incredible levels, and she felt herself generating raw raiton effortlessly. She willed it to move downward, travelling from her heart to her left hand, to wreathe itself around her arm and form a blade.

Right around the time Komori assured her that the technique was very advanced and incredibly difficult to perform, Haruko’s hand wrapped in electric energy and shaped into a blade, the familiar sound of a thousand chirping birds heralding the arrival of the Chidori. As she formed the blade, her eyes darted from one place to another, searching for a target for this immense energy, fearing what would happen if she didn’t find an outlet for it.

Oh, cool, a tree stump.

Like a horse out of the gates, Haruko’s feet carried her towards the tree stump that Komori had been sitting on, gritting her teeth as she plunged the Chidori into it. The chirping sound died down as she removed her hand, staring at her arm first, lightly singed by the electricity, before the stump. A second impact had been left in the stump. She turned slowly, her expression solemn.

And then it broke into a smile.

”Holy shit, that was awesome!” Effused Haruko, throwing her hands up into the air. ”Haruko one, stump zero!” She cheered, making her way back to her teacher. She noticed the fatigue she was feeling now, however. It was like she’d just ran a marathon, despite the fact that she’d only used a single jutsu. Breathing much heavier than she had been before, when she returned to Komori’s side, she rested her hands on her hips and leaned down slightly, in the pose a runner might take while catching their breath.  ”Why am I so tired?” She asked, figuring it had something to do with the jutsu. No other technique that Haruko had practiced was able to drain her reserves so quickly.

(2295)

Last edited by Haruko Senarashi on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:29 am

“...”

Komori raised a finger into the air.

“...”

He then tried opening his mouth to say something.

“...”

After a moment to actually process what had just happened, he was finally able to speak.

“That. Was. AWESOME!”

Komori raised his hands into the air, matching her own excitement. A somewhat confused look crossed his face, the smile on his face providing an interesting blend of facial expressions as his eyebrows narrowed and his eyes widened. He closed his mouth, lest he let flies in, and went back to addressing his apparent student. Could it be? Have I found a student, let alone a prodigy, who I can train without them mysteriously vanishing, never to be seen again? Actually, come to think of it, whatever happened to Hitori? Pushing that thought to the side to maybe deal with later, Komori snapped back to reality enough for him to notice how tired Haruko was. Right, this is something teachers deal with. He put on a grin as he placed a reassuring hand on her back, “Told you it was pretty damned advanced.” He let out a small and short laugh. “Chidori is err. Unique, in its own way. It puts a lot of strain on the user’s body, so you can only use it every so often before you pass out.”

Thinking that this explanation was somewhat satisfactory, Komori went back into his own little world again. She just used a technique flawlessly that she had only seen in practice once. Judging by her signature, she doesn’t have exorbitant chakra levels or anything. Just what the hell is her deal? He subtly analyzed her as he thought these things, removing his hand. “I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to take a breather here, I can only use it about four or five times before it drains me. It might be dangerous for you.” Komori looked at his own right arm. Hrmm. He then began to speedblitz through one handed handseals at 125 because why not, cycling through the three simpler ones, trying to generate a spark. He tried through these seals, everytime he began to feel a strong sense of lightning natured chakra, cutting off the technique and trying it again with one less seal. This process continued for only about a minute or so, due to the rate at which he was signing, trying to eliminate the need for handseals for himself. Before long, he had managed to master the technique, summoning the surge of lightning without needing to sign a single half seal. A grin appeared across his face as he managed to get the hang of it. “Y’see, Haruko, when your chakra levels get really high, you might be able to pull off something like this.”

Showing off, Komori caused his right arm to light up with chakra, a thousand birds signaling the activation of chidori. He waved his hand around, free of the heavy straight-linedness of the technique. The Hozuki made sure to not stab Haruko or give her an unwanted haircut, however. He looked towards her with a smile. “This is actually one of my favorite techniques. I’m glad I can teach someone it, it feels like forever since I’ve actually trained, yknow?”

WC: 1477

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aryll Hyuuga
Jounin of Kiri
Jounin of Kiri

Fame : 211
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Suiton
Clan : Hyuuga
Clan Element : Incest and Class Discrimination
Bloodline : Byakugan
100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Haruko’s display invoked an interesting response in her teacher. It seemed he was at a loss for words after her display. He lifted a finger as if to speak. In response, Haruko opened her mouth to respond to him, expecting to be scolded for recklessness.

”...”

He said nothing. He opened his mouth to speak. Haruko braced for the worst, ready to defend herself if he was displeased with her.

”...”

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the boy spoke. He said three simple words, but it was a relief to hear that she was justified in her excitement. He rose his hands in the air in celebration, and Haruko mirrored him, her own excitement amplified by that of her teacher. Her excitement was quickly undercut by her exhaustion, as the toll the technique took on her chakra became apparent. He explained that the technique uses a significant amount of chakra, and that she would be wise to be careful when using the technique, because if used too often, it will cause her to go unconscious.

”Oh. That doesn’t sound too fun.” She panted, as Komori informed her that he was only able to use this technique four or five times a day. She looked up, a little annoyed by that prospect. Nobody was gonna tell her how many times she could use this stupid technique. Danger? Pfft. Haruko laughed in the face of danger. ”I’m alright. I think I’ve got one or two more in me.” She said, evidently still oblivious to Komori making the hand seals at ridiculous speeds for some reason. Perhaps because she made the mistake of starting with five speed. Komori then informed her that if she trained her chakra to be powerful enough, she could do… Whatever it was he was doing.

Oh, shit.

He managed to conjure the Chidori without even using hand seals. Well, that was interesting. He swung it around, mercifully careful not to impale the poor girl with the blade of lightning he was swinging with reckless abandon. He told her that he hadn’t been able to actually train in quite some time. Evidently he had only just mastered that ability. Well, if he could learn it so fast, so could she! She was Haruko Senarashi, and she was not about to be shown up by Komori, even if he was a Jounin.

”Gimme a second, lemme see what I can do. I think I did way too many hand seals the first time.” She said, holding out her hand as if to put an imaginary barrier between the two of them. A girl needs her space when she works miracles, after all. She was going to master this technique by her second try, or else her false name was doubly false. She was Haruko of a Thousand Storms, and she was going to show this fool up.

She did the shorter version of the Chidori now, not feeling the need for the extra hand seals at this point. She was no ametuer (At least, she thought not.), and she did not need to rely on such a crutch. She began the sequence of hand seals, going about her practice in a way stunningly similar to how Komori had just trained the technique, although she would have no clue how he had trained it, since he did it so friggin’ fast that there was no way she could even perceive it. She created the ox seal first, switching to the rabbit seal, then lastly, the monkey. Ox → Rabbit → Monkey. She created this sequence of seals over and over again, cutting off her connection to her raiton chakra before she invested too much into it. The seals were repeated, again and again, and Haruko showed no signs of stopping. As she did this, she turned to her new mentor, deciding to make some idle chatter as she worked. It might help her to practice the multitasking required to do what she was trying to do.

”So, what’s your story, Komori?” She inquired as she created a multitude of hand seals, the same three, over and over. Her body wore a wreath of sparks as she canceled the same technique over and over again, charging herself with static electricity inadvertently. ”Besides the dead parents, I mean.” She added, suddenly growing uncomfortable with the implications she had just made. ”Uh, I mean, not that that isn’t a big deal, just… Uh… Yeah…” She stumbled. She wasn’t a very cunning linguist, but she probably got her message across. Maybe. Hopefully.

She removed one seal from the sequence now, her sequence now consisting of only Ox → Rabbit, the Monkey seal gone. So far so good. It wasn’t as ridiculously fast as Komori’s use, but it was good enough. She continued creating her seals, thinking about what her response would be if he turned the question around on her. She’d been quite competent in keeping up the lie so far, but she hadn’t truthfully faced much scrutiny. They didn’t even question her stupidly simple name. Of course, that could just be because it sounded so cool. Come to think of it, that was probably it.

She removed another seal. From Ox → Rabbit, the sequence became only Ox, both the Rabbit and the monkey gone, and Haruko felt that her practice session was going quite well. She wasn’t as exhausted as she expected, for she wasn’t actually forming the blade, and her control over this level of raiton still felt pretty trivial. Her academy jutsu had actually taken more time and energy to master. She had slaved over them for weeks, studying hard, but making no progress. Well, studying moderately hard. At least every other night. Not counting weekends. Or holidays. Did Kumogakure even have holidays?

”Here goes nothin’”

Alright, now was the moment of truth. She would not create another hand seal. Not one. She focused the raiton into her hand, bypassing the seals entirely. It took immense focus, but it didn’t feel that way to Haruko. It came quite easily, actually. The lightning practically arced across her hand like it was made of solid gold. Now, as her last act, Aryll created the lightning blade, her second ever. The sound of a thousand chirping birds greeted her for the second time, and her face gleamed with satisfaction.

”Quick! Gimme something to stab!” She shouted to Komori Sensei. Whatever target he designated, Haruko would stab the shit out of, since she’d already hit the stump and hitting the same thing twice was boring as hell. If for some reason Komori didn’t specify a target, she’d just try to stab him in the chest. It might not have been the most sportsmanlike gesture, but she was sure the boy would find it just as whimsical and hilarious as she did. She’d avoid any actual vital areas on the off chance Komori’s reflexes weren’t as good as she thought, of course.

(3481)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kōmori Hozuki
Raikage
Raikage

Home Village :
  • Cloud

100%

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:05 pm

Komori was an asshole who took forever to respond.

He was too distracted with a billion other things and kept making handseals in order to better get a hold of the technique, like back when he had to actually train on screen in order to do anything. But yeah, five speed sucks and Komori is a blitzing god.

“My story?” He was abruptly taken aback by her question, but his story was so long and detailed, it would take a long time to summarize effectively. Yeah that was it. He took a moment to think with his hand resting on his chin, thankfully not lit up with chidori. That’d be a story, but one at his expense; maybe another time, he already had a bunch of stories at the expense of himself and others. “Well, I mentioned the dead parents bit, but it’s honestly such a cliche at this point.” He let out a small morbid chuckle. “My twin brother and I moved into the village, worked our way through the academy and chuunin exams, which are unnecessarily complicated, but the second one is kind of fun,” he then added under his breath, even if they are kind of mentally scarring.” Always looking for a moment to brag, Komori then continued, “I ended up becoming the leading expert in fuinjutsu in Kumogakure and so far I’ve been able to seal three separate tailed beasts. I even fought one myself and it was terrible at fighting,” Komori said, his cockiness shining brighter than the sun in the sky. “I got promoted to jounin shortly afterwards, and came back to the village earlier than most other people, where I came across someone trying to take over the village while all the high ranking shinobi were out and about, so I shut that down pretty quick and spared his life.” Komori thought a bit more to see if he was leaving anything out, without giving too much away despite him dropping the bijuu sealing. But this chick was fine, Kumo shinobi are the best anyways. He was going to ask her the same question, but decided to wait until after she probably failed to master chidori.

For the record, Kumogakure definitely has holidays. Just stop by the Komori/Komon household, where their Christmas decorations are still up since neither brother had bothered to take them down.

‘Here goes nothing’ she had said. Komori let out a heavy breath, but with a smile. “Don’t feel too bad if you can’t do it, Haurko. More often than not, mastery can take YEARS of pract-” the sound of a thousand chirping birds cut him off.

“...”

Seriously?

The girl seemed overly excited with the technique that she had someone managed to master in a single sitting, something Komori did not even bother to do with the technique until now. Something to stab, something to stab. As Komori looked around for a target, the eager girl appeared to try to lunge at him. Which was fair, seeing as that he took like two months to find a target.

Oh.

Although her 5 speed was no match for the jounin. He considered using Aerial Strip, but since she was a girl, that’d probably be frowned upon. Instead, Komori quickly kneaded water chakra in his stomach, signing a half Tiger seal in order to quickly spray out a shot of water at the girl’s face, obviously with the power dialed back as to not kill her or anything, since the technique can cut through several trees at once. He dialed back the technique enough for it to have 5 power, firing off two separate shots, like so:
boop:

His next action would depend on how the girl responded.

WC: 2143

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Current Agenda (P)   

Back to top Go down

The Current Agenda (P)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Lightning Country :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: