Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Mapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

While I'm Out[P] - Page 4 Empty Re: While I'm Out[P]

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 pm
Mid-thread claim:
TWC: 3,065
15 stats
3,000 wc towards shadow imitation field
65 wc towards shadow sewing
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:02 pm
Approved my guy
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 pm
Ryu would follow Brooke and Alice back to the camp, since Alice had agreed to the spar he would give it his all. He was stretching as Alice drew her sword and the moment she commented that she was ready the boy would run the opposite direction at his maximum speed, as he started 7m’s away from Alice to avoid that sword he didn’t feel he was in much danger at the moment from it. Though he’d seen it could rip holes in space and move her.

As he began his run he made a series of hand seals for dragonfire flame bullet. After a deep inhale the jounin expelled a dragon from his mouth as he turned his head to look at the girl the snow melting along its path on the way to Alice. (Power and speed 60, 20 meter width.)  Ryu knew that level of technique wouldn’t be able to take Alice down with that magical sword of hers right now was just the testing phase of her abilities.

He would continue to run at his maximum speed of 120 for now, in a circle around Alice spanning 40M’s if she wasn’t able to keep up. He would wait for Alice’s move after that.

WC: 203
Dragon Fire Flame Bullet

Ap: 800 
-30Ap
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:18 pm
Brooke would walk back with Alice and Ryu and head straight to the campfire. She had to cook while they fought. Of course she planned to watch. As Ryu began to run and make hand seals and a fire dragon came flying out she flinched. I don’t like fire jutsu. Maybe I can ask him to train me, so that I’m not so afraid of it. But without using those words.

WC: 71
TWC: 1853

Last edited by Brooke Uchiha on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:33 pm
Ryu wasted no time in beginning his attack. As soon as Alice said she was ready, the boy ninja ran in the opposite direction of her at an incredible speed. Alice chose not to follow, instead standing her ground and watching his movements closely to find the perfect moment to strike. Of course, soon after Ryu had began running he had let loose an enormous fire style jutsu in the form of a 20 meter wide dragon aimed right at Alice. That was a bad decision on his part.

Just as Ryu was an expert with fire style techniques, Alice was a master of water style. Holding her sword in her left hand, she made three quick seals and brought her right hand in front of her mouth. A high pressure cone of water expanded outward from her mouth directly at the fire dragon. At its widest, the cone was 15 meters. Because of that, with a quick, short sweep from side to side Alice was able to completely counter the ex-suna nin's first attack.

"You'll have to do better than that, kid!" she shouted teasingly at her friend once the attack had been nullified. Alice made another two hand seals with her right hand while she said this, crouching low to the ground. When the seals were completed, still keeping her eyes on Ryu, she made one quick slice with her sword on her left side and two 1 inch spheres of light emerged from her right hand. One went straight to the ground on her right side and spread along the ground to make a single portal half a foot in diameter. The other orb went through the portal opened by Royal's Edge and did the same thing on the ground just 1 meter behind Ryu, where the exit portal was. As soon as the second sphere had gone through the portal it quickly closed.

Of course, Alice would continue to hold her sword in front of her with her left hand and pivot to make sure she kept facing Ryu as he circled her. However, the instant the two portal spheres left her right hand, she used it to form the Rat hand seal, hopefully completing the third step of her plan before Ryu made his next move. Unfortunately, with Ryu running as fast as he was, he would most likely be far from the portal behind him by the time Alice was ready to catch him. If that was the case, she would simply have to wait and bide her time while she kept an eye on her opponent and continued to fend off his attacks, hopefully leading him right where she wanted him.

-37ap for water trumpet (80 power from scaling and elemental bonus, 50 speed)
-65ap for royal's edge portal (100 speed)
-30ap to activate portal (50 power 55 speed)
-40ap to activate shadow imitation
528ap remaining
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Strangely enough, Ryu just kept running on his current course, not really reacting at all to Alice's actions. So, taking advantage of that, Alice waited for the perfect moment and timed it to capture him with her shadow imitation flawlessly. "I think that's enough," she said smiling. She deactivated all her techniques and made her way over to Brooke. "Ryu, I have something I need to take care of first. Send me a letter when you get close to Lightning and I'll be there in seconds since I can open a portal directly to your location."

Regardless of his response, Alice would focus on her precious student next. "Brooke, we're leaving. I told you this would be dangerous, so I want to see the Leaf Village one last time before I go. Just in case. Pack your things and meet me at the border to the Land of Fire. I'll clear the way and wait for you there."

Without waiting for an answer, Alice performed a few quick hand seals and disappeared in a flash of crimson light.
[exit]
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm
Brooke would nod as Alice made her exit. Did she just teleport to the leaf village? Why didn't she just take me. Oh, maybe it's a training thing. She would wave a goodbye to Ryu and would attempt to walk away, but not before her arm was grabbed by the blond.

"Can I help you? I fear you may be beyond human help, but there should be something I can do." She would ask with a tone of annoyance. All of the sudden though she would become a ball of light as she was whisked off somewhere else, by the nut job. It was a grass field with trees around. Well I guess I'm in Konoha this place looks nothing like the snowy mountain we were on. "Thanks for bringing me to here... With no provisions." She would then attempt to walk away, but then she'd think. [i]Alice isn't expecting me for a few days maybe I can get some training from this idiot. "Hey, Ryu do you like candy I'll give you this candy bar if you train me."

WC: 185
TWC: 2038
Exit
Claiming: 1800 WC toward Genjutsu Binding completing it with the other 1200 WC from earlier in the thread. 238 WC toward Sharingan Genjutsu and 10 stats
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:02 pm
Claiming 1775 wc from this
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0