Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

While I'm Out[P] - Page 2 Empty Re: While I'm Out[P]

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:56 pm
The most noticeable difference in her student was her eyes. Brooke's eyes no longer only had two black tomoe, but three. It seemed her clan's doujutsu had advanced during this little sparring match. That was good. Very good. Alice smiled when she noticed. Along with the change in her eyes, Brooke's movements also seemed to get sharper, more precise. She slashed her weapon at Alice's midsection with more speed and accuracy than before. Alice quickly brought her own weapon, held in her right hand, in front of her perpendicular to Brooke's and reflected the strike easily. Since she was holding the weapon so that the hilt was by her head and the tip of the sword was below her waist, it was easy for her to continue the motion of her parry and right the sword, pushing her student's weapon up and away and clearing a path for attack.

Now that her sword was righted, she slashed downward toward Brooke's face, only to be intercepted by the girl's practice sword. The advance in her doujutsu had undoubtedly enabled Brooke to completely read Alice's movements and counter her strike. It surprised Alice, though she wasn't about to admit that to the young Uchiha. Having her strike deflected, Alice quickly took a few steps backward to distance herself before charging back at the girl. She held her practice weapon with both hands level with her right shoulder and perpendicular to her body. When she was within striking distance, Alice would watch her protege's movements closely wile aiming to stab the girl in her left shoulder.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 pm
As expected the attack to the mid-section was deflected. However, it was more than deflected Brooke’s blade was pushed up and away, as a strike came towards her face. It was only by some miracle that Brooke foresaw the movement and righted her blade in enough time to block.  Alice then took a few steps back, perhaps to build momentum for her next strike.

Brooke in this time would take up a defensive posture where she held the sword high and pointed towards Alice, where a simple movement of her arms would make a quick diagonal slash. As Alice came forward, Brooke watched her movements the sharingan telling her when Alice was ready to strike. An attack to her left shoulder. Brooke would meet the attack with one of her own, the training swords would meet. This time the girl would try to push Alice’s sword though the attempt would likely fail as Brooke wasn’t very strong and extremely fragile. All that could be said was she had stamina and didn’t tire easily. Unless of course Alice allowed her to push the blade in which case, it was probably a trap of some sort one that Brooke would attempt to not fall for and instead of taking the opening to strike she would take a few steps back.

Focusing chakra through her eyes she would attempt to bind Alice’s movements however the jutsu would fail and the binds were like extremely loose strings rather than the steel cables the girl wanted. This jutsu would have no effect to stop even an insect, as is. Work was indeed needed for it to improve. Perhaps, Alice even felt the effects in her mind or maybe she didn’t. The girl liked to think that her plan wasn’t discovered, but if it was the jutsu had less of a chance at success in the future.

The trick to genjutsu wasn’t surprise, but subtlety. If the genjutsu was obvious it was expected, but changing minor details like where a blade was aimed that wouldn’t be overtly noticeable. Back to the fight at hand however, Brooke would funnel chakra into the wooden sword giving it a slight edge that Brooke could see with her sharingan. Perhaps the blade being sharpened unexpectedly would give the Uchiha a slight edge over the regular blade Alice was using. She would wait to use the blade on Alice’s next attack to attempt the trick she prepared.

WC: 406
TWC: 1889
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:00 pm
Alice's sword met Brooke's, the blades clashing before the Nara's hit its mark. Alice could tell that her protege was trying to push her master's sword away the way Alice had done earlier, but wasn't able to. Alice knew she could take advantage of the force the Uchiha girl was applying to the clash, so she used her speed to move her own sword of the way, hoping it would cause Brooke to stumble forward. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

What did happen was Brooke felt the release of opposing pressure and took a few steps back instead of either stumbling forward or trying to use that opportunity to make an attack. Whether that was out of pure instinct or something to do with her sharingan eyes Alice wasn't sure. Just then, Alice noticed an extremely strange feeling. It was like something was loosely hanging around her body, but not constricting her movements. She risked a glance at where she could feel part of the thing on her body, but nothing was there. She had no idea what was going on, but her adrenaline spiked and her senses heightened even more. She was not about to let herself get caught unawares by a potential enemy. Alice kept her chakra sensory on high alert while she continued teaching her student about the art of swordplay.

This time, Alice moved far faster than she knew Brooke could react. She wanted to test the limits of her student's doujutsu, and find out exactly how useful it could be. From her stand still position, Alice dashed past Brooke as fast as she could and spun her body 180 degrees to the left, attempting to hold the sword at the base of the girl's neck. She would stop the weapon before it made contact, hovering it less than an inch away. Hopefully, her student would be able to anticipate the attack and dodge it. However, if she didn't then Alice would know the girl still had much farther to go.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:17 pm
Brooke’s eyes followed Alice’s it seemed she was staring at her own body. Had she felt something from the attempted paralysis? The hope was that the trial run was ineffective enough that her teacher would not notice. She would surely be wary now, even if Alice was unsure of what was happening the fact she understood something did indeed happen was still lingering about. I’ll have to wait for a while to try again otherwise, she’ll expect it.

There wasn’t much time to determine an appropriate time to pull it off as Alice moved forward quickly. Alice’s eyes followed each movement, but her body was slow to move. Brooke moved her practice sword to stop Alice’s, but her sensei planned to go around her and not meet her head on. It would likely be too late and the sword would be near, Brooke’s neck but she would roll forward toward her teacher’s previous position and stand, turning to see Alice.

That was weird. Its like I saw everything, but could do nothing. Brooke’s eyes remained as they were the three tomoe shining in the snow covered background. “I saw you moving, but actually telling myself to move… That was strange. It was like there was a delay. I have to train my body to keep up with my eyes. At this time Brooke continued to funnel chakra into her blade to give it a slight edge.

At that moment a bright light behind the girls appeared and a really short tan dude, with blonde hair just appeared. Teleportation like sensei’s. Brooke would take out a kunai and throw it at the guy at her max speed. It would instantly be caught by the guy as if it was nothing. He then told her she could have the weapon back throwing it next to her. Sensing the dudes chakra it was insane, it was almost twice as strong as Alice’s.

He at least seemed to know her teacher as he called her by name before asking who the “mummy” was. Just met the dude and he was already insulting her. He then remarked that her chakra was very weak and said must be an academy student. “Can we kill this guy?” Of, course he had a smart remark to that too.

WC: 380
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 pm
Stepping out of the light Ryu immediately noticed the chakra signatures nearby one of Alice. That wouldn’t be the only one however and luckily he took note of that right away as the mummy he didn’t know just threw a bladed weapon at him slowly. Catching the kunai by the handle before it lodged into his face he would flick it back at the persons feet with a remark. “I think you dropped this.”

“Hello, Alice. Who is the mummy you got with you?” Ryu being Ryu, didn’t wait for a response and asked a follow up question. “Mummies chakra is weak did you kidnap an academy student.?” He would then hear a female’s voice from underneath the bandages asking if Alice would assist her in murder. “Bandages, you couldn’t kill me even if I had my hands tied behind my back. Like I have to focus real hard to even sense your chakra, it is the same for squirrels. If I don’t focus I don’t sense them.”

He would then look around it seemed they were doing some sort of wooden stick training. Kendo, cool. “So, Kyson should be in Kumo as far as I know. I’ve never been in lightning country, so going straight there won’t be possible. I can get us close though.”

WC: 216
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:22 am
TWC: 2269
Mid-thread claim - 1000 words toward Third Tomoe Sharingan 11 stats from the 2200 WC, 1200 words toward Genjutsu Binding. I'll save the other 69 for later in the thread.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:11 pm
Alice was too quick for her student to react in time, but she did manage to see everything as it happened. Her eyes, the unique doujutsu of the Uchiha clan, were incredibly amazing. No doubt her visual prowess would one day be a great power to have on their side. With Alice's practice blade at the back of Brooke's neck, the young girl was able to roll away to safety. Had it been a fight to the death though, she would not have survived.

"Its impressive that you were able to track my movements at all at that speed. Don't worry, Brooke, in time your body will keep up and that delay won't be there anymore. Just keep up with your training and you'll be fine."

It was at that moment that Ryu appeared in a flash of light. Brooke, having never met him before, immediately threw a kunai at him which was caught with ease and thrown back into the ground at the girls feet. "No, he would tear you apart. This is the friend I've been waiting for. Brooke, meet Ryu. Ryu, this is my student, Brooke. She isn't a mummy."

It seemed Alice's friend was ready to get straight down to business. Unfortunately, there was some news she had to share with him before they left. "Close is good enough. Before we go though, I have some news for you. And a favor." Reaching into one of her pockets, Alice took out the note Kaz had left behind and handed it to Ryu. "It looks like Kaz left us. And, he seems to have put me in charge." She didn't know how he would take that news, or if he'd even really care, but she had to tell him. Now all she could do was wait and see,
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 pm
Lol, Kyouske playing with himself.

Approved of mid-thread claims, unless another mod sees otherwise when it comes to the Sharingan claim.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 pm
So, it was possible for her body to eventually match the reflexes in her eyes. It wouldn’t be easy the gap was quite large. At the moment it was quite good that they were undergoing reflex training in the form of sword training. Maybe Alice knew this gap existed and made this training scenario for that purpose. Her teacher certainly seemed the type to think ahead.

After the exchange of ill formed insults from the tan shorty it was time for introductions facilitated by Alice. He’d tear her apart is what her teacher said this guy named Ryu. Was he that tough? She did feel his presence right away, like prey wary of its predator. Brooke would give the midget a look over as Alice spoke to him. Nothing seemed to amazing about him, he wore sunglasses in the middle of a snow storm and shorts. He seemed reckless not dangerous, but he also had as of yet to display any skills aside from teleportation.

“Well, if you are a friend of my teachers then you aren’t bad and we should try to get along. Nice to meet you Ryu.” She would say letting go of any feelings toward their previous exchange of words. She did attack him out of nowhere as soon as he showed up, and he even caught the blade. Perhaps, the kid had already shown her mercy by not throwing it back at her face. Brooke would bend down to pick up her kunai and store it in her weapon pouch.

Kumo to find a guy named Kyson. Who is Kyson? All the thoughts in her head of why the guy might be important. He was a part of this group previously and they are meeting him in Kumo, he is the target of some contract, or he is an enemy of theirs. Brooke wasn’t going to ask she hadn’t been invited to go to Kumo yet, likely because unless Kyson was a friend and would let them into Kumo it would be dangerous. If she wasn’t asked later it was probably one of the other two options. Meaning they were going to a ninja village to fight a person. Something a smart outlaw would never do or a sane one at that.

That letter Alice had found earlier, it seemed Brooke received some context about it. This Kaz the previous leader suddenly left and Alice was in charge. She also had a favor for this Ryu guy. Well that spoke heaps to the kind of leader Alice was. She didn’t order him to do whatever her task was, she actually said it was a favor. This group was different from other outlaws that were do this or die. Those types of groups were always too uptight for anyone's enjoyment. It was just all about money, whether or not you died was irrelevant to them as long as they were compensated for your body. It didn’t seem that way with these guys.

Brooke would standby as Alice and Ryu spoke, she didn’t want to wander off without being dismissed. She would deactivate her sharingan the guy Ryu didn’t notice it yet and she didn’t want everyone to know about it, if it could be helped.

WC: 539
TWC: 608
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:07 am
“Yeah, sure.” Ryu would say about Brooke’s statement about them getting along. “I’m Ryu Reinhard jounin of the village hidden in the sand.” Well the more accurate way to say that would be former jounin of the hidden sand. A more appropriate title would be I don’t sell my sword, so I’m no mercenary. I don’t kill people or rob others for money, though I’m not against theft. I just pretty much show up and fight bad guys and burn down the occasional village gate. So, Ryu Reinhard Vigilante for free. Wait! Vigilante’s hide their names and I have the perfect name. Ryu Reinhard of the Scorched Sand! My name is hidden by how fucking awesome that last part sounds. I’ll even throw my voice to make it deeper. Best part I said sand, but not sand village so they’ll never think I was from the sand village, because it's so simple. Ryu Reinhard of the Scorched Sand, thats my new name since that village is no longer a thing, all because a girl scout showed up and bullied our “kage”, I’m coming for you girl scout your Samoas and Thin Mints shall be mine and I will eat every single one in front of you as you watch and beg for a bite. You will get not one bite. You will get not one!” (See that good guys can monologue their good intentions too, it's not just villains guys.)

“Sorry, I really don’t like girl scouts or Kyson.” He would then look back to Alice as she handed him a piece of paper to read. He looked at the letters moving his lips before handing it to Brooke. “I can’t read his handwriting what do any of those words say?”

“So, I leave to go to Kumo on my own and he stops me from leaving only to leave himself? That guy is good. He just wanted to be the first one to do it.” That wasn’t really important though. “So, what is the favor you have for me? I’m sure I’ll say yes anything for you dollface.” By no means was the line smooth in regards to delivery, but it rolled off his tongue easy enough. He had been called doll face plenty of times in jail, though he usually beat those people up during his free time. Mainly because they tried to attack him for his treasure that they referred to as booty. Thinking back there were a lot of pirates in that prison. They had Ryu looking for X’s all over because it marks the spot.

WC: 430
TWC: 646
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum