Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hypnosis training - Page 2 Empty Re: Hypnosis training

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:15 pm
"I'm not trying to remove the mind from the body. That would be very bad. I don't want to hurt you. When I said catch I didn't mean catch as in catching you in a net. I meant catch as in something catching on another thing or catching you off guard. What do you mean by 'If it were the reverse and you were trying to trap my mind within my body then a suggestion could be left'? I don't want to use chakra for this. If my hypothesis is correct then I wont need to use chakra for this kind of hypnosis. As for the distraction, it shouldn't need to be something really big. Not only would that be really inconvenient but it would be rather annoying to anyone around and it would distract anyone nearby. It may also call people to our location and I want this to be a private test. I couldn't and I don't want to make a large distraction every time I want to hypnotize someone." Atarashi starts thinking again. He focuses his thought on the patterns of the brain itself. His train of thought leads him to how the brains perceives patterns themselves. He starts wondering about what would happen if he were set up a pattern, then ease and relax his subject, and then suddenly break that pattern. If he's right, then breaking the pattern would create an opening for him to then insert the sleep command and put the subject into the trance state that he's looking for. He starts thinking about how he could create that kind of pattern without chakra or some kind of grand show. He also realizes that he will need the subject to be very focused on whatever he's using to create the pattern. He then starts thinking about how he could break the pattern without making a loud enough spectacle that people would be have their attention to him and the subject. It would especial be bad if the surprise were to draw negative attention on to himself because of the hypnosis. After a little bit of speculation Atarashi has an idea. "Alright, I think I've got it. Are you ready?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:01 pm
"I doubt it would hurt but that was just an example. Obviously, you can't catch someone's mind. I meant to get it's attention once it was free." Love shook her head, clearly, he was thinking too hard. "That's simple it would be like entering another person's dream. You wouldn't have to be an illusory image, just the voice would be enough. The person would be having a lucid dream, without the aforementioned astral projection, in which they would hear a command or suggestion and act on it when awakened." Love sighed, "'Big enough' doesn't mean obnoxious. A simple flash in the peripheral could be too small for a person but a flash in the distance might be perfect. It would cause them to switch focus and in that moment a command could be given." When the boy went silent again, a little longer this time, Love took that opportunity to get relaxed. When he spoke again she gave him a simple nod and said, "Ok."

WC: 165
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 am
"I can't separate you mind from your body and even if that was a way for the hypnosis to be performed I probably wouldn't do it. If I'm right and I'm able to hypnotize you the I might be able to make it feel like you were having an out of body experience but I couldn't actually separate your body from your soul." Atarashi thinks about it for a moment "Unless you had an ability that would allow you to separate your soul from your body and you were willing to let me hypnotize you into using that ability." Atarashi sighs when he hears Love talking about lucid dreams "No, I don't want you to enter a dream state. While you are under the effects of the trance state you will be very relaxed, your body will be very loose, and your eyes will be closed. However, you will not be asleep. You will only seem like you are asleep. In actuality you'll be in a hyper suggestive state while you are under trance in a state that is sort of between sleep and wakefulness. If you fall asleep you will end the session because your brain will be more focused on what's inside it, stuff like dreams and stuff like that, as opposed to my relaxed non aggressive tone." When Love says that she is ready Atarashi nods "So since this is just a test I wont try anything crazy. I'll just bring you into the trance and then I'll wake you up from it." Atarashi grabs Love's right hand by the wrist with his left hand. "Alright, since we can trust each other this will increase the likely hood of the success of the hypnosis because you will have an easier time letting me work with you." Atarashi says this to subconsciously get Love to think that he will be able to hypnotize her. Atarashi calms himself down so that while Love's in trance she wont pick up on how nervous he is through the way his voice sounds. Atarashi places his right hand just above her eye line so that she can see it but she has to look up to do so, but she doesn't have to look up so hard that it strains her eyes. Atarashi's right hand is not touching her forehead but it is very close to her forehead. It's also horizontal with his palm facing the ground and his fingers facing her forehead. Atarashi starts speaking in a very infectious relaxed and very soft tone. "Now I'm about to start. All you have to do is watch the butterfly." Atarashi starts waving the fingers of his right hand up and down in short sharp motions. He also starts moving his right hand from left to right and vice versa while still waving his fingers. The way his hand moves almost exactly looks like the dance of a beautiful butterfly. On top of waving the fingers on his right hand and moving his right hand from right to left and vice versa, Atarashi also starts moving Love's left hand with his right hand right to left and vice versa in the opposite direction of how he's moving his right hand. As Love watch his right hand move from left to right and vice versa, her eyes go from just looking at his hand to intently following the movements of his right hand and the way his fingers dance just above her vision. The ways the fingers on his right hand are moving and the way his right hand is moving and the way he is moving your left hand starts to establish a pattern in Love's brain. When the pattern is finished being established in Love's brain Atarashi starts to speak again. He speaks in his relaxed and soft tone so that she'll listen but her attention will remain focused on his right hand and the pattern will not be broken too early. "That's good. You're doing very well. Now, in a moment I'm going to tell you to sleep, and you're going to just do..." Atarashi holds to word do just a little bit, as if he were building up to something. Atarashi then taps Love's forehead and at the same time says "Sleep!" The pattern is broken by Atarashi touching your forehead and in the momentary chaos the sleep command travels directly into her brain without any interference. Her eyes suddenly close and she starts to fall towards the ground. Atarashi grabs her before she can fall too far. Love's head lolls in his arm as she feel completely relaxed, unwilling to move a muscle. A very strange but very good feeling rushes through she. It might even be enough to make you crack a smile. Atarashi starts to lower her down to the ground slowly. "That's it. Nice and relaxed. Just let yourself fall..." As Atarashi finishes lowering her to the ground he says "...deeper." Love can feel herself becoming more relaxed as she falls deeper into her trance.

Last edited by Atarashī Senju on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:53 pm
"Totaly not the point." Love says while rolling her eyes. "Yea no. No such jutsu exist." Love continues to listen as he further opposed her example. She then replies with, "Mmkay." When the boy says that he's going to try again. The kunoichi raised an eyebrow when he said: "watch the butterfly". He didn't actually think that's what that movement resembled, did he? Either way, Love did as she was told and kept her eyes on his moving hand. It was actually quite boring and that's probably why it was successful, however, had Atarashi been an enemy trying this she'd likely slap him clean across whatever area they were in. Once hypnotized Love simply goes through the motions.

WC: 118
(You need to use "would", "should", etc. because in a combat situation this would be an auto-hit.
I'm letting it slide because you only need 132 more words.
Also, switch "you" for "s/he" or the character's name, it goes against the third person narrative we're supposed to be using.)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:19 pm
(hypnosis isn't meant for combat. you can't use hypnosis while you stressed. the reason that I used auto-hit language is because you willingly gave me control by agreeing to hypnosis. I'm leading you so I need to use definite language. I'm a hypnotist, I know what I'm doing. also, the rapid induction Atarashi is using is called the butterfly induction and that's why he said "watch the butterfly". "had Atarashi been an enemy trying this she'd likely slap him clean across whatever area they were in." when did I or Atarashi ever say this was meant for the middle of combat?) Atarashi becomes very excited when he sees that his attempt at hypnotizing you has worked. Internally Atarashi is congratulating himself in being able to figure out something almost all on his own. He's marveling at the fact that you are actually hypnotized, right in front of him and he was the one who did it. Atarashi starts to calm himself down again, but he isn't very successful. Even thought he's very excited, Atarashi keeps his relaxed and soft tone of voice. "That's it. You doing very well. Just let yourself relax to the sound of my voice. Now, in a moment I'm going to count from 1 to 5, and when I reach 5 you're going to wake up and you are going to feel nice, refreshed, energized, and ready to continue with the day. One, two, three, four..." Atarashi moves his right hand by Love's ear. "..five!" Atarashi's fingers snap in Loves ear and suddenly she wakes up. After she wakes up Love notices that she does feel like she is nice, refreshed, energized, and ready to continue with the day.

(WC 2050

claiming: Hypnosis skill and 10 stat points)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm
Approved.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:14 pm
(Calm down, it was an FYI. IC unless he'd studied it Atarashi wouldn't know the name and given your lack of detail in the beginning posts it just seemed like he was trying out something that he heard about not something he had in-depth knowledge of. You didn't and I didn't say you did, I was making a statement. If Atarashi needed to break in somewhere he could've used this skill instead of physically knocking out a guard but the way you registered it there has to be a willing subject.)

Having not been given any commands other than "sleep" all Love could do was listen to Atarashi's voice. Hearing the word "five" and a snapping of fingers Love awoke. She stood up and stretched, feeling good. "Nice." She says while looking at the boy. She wondered if that was the full extent of the trick though she supposed it could be used on a rescued hostage that was afraid to share details of their detainment. If the boy had nothing else he wanted to test Love would continue on with her day.

WC: 92 [Exit]
TWC: 986
Claiming: 4 stats, 986 words to Walking Thunder
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure