Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
135 Posts - 28%
91 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 10%
38 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
29 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 5%
25 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Do u kno da Wea? (Ita) Empty Do u kno da Wea? (Ita)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:58 pm
Another early morning for the young ninja in training Seiryu as he was chased through his house by the knife throwing demon women he called a mother. For what it was for this time...well calling her a knife wielding demon women was an inexcusable offense in her eyes. This activity had been going on for at least two hours, neither one showing signs of fatigue," Mom why must we go through this everyday...it's like your slowly trying to kill me. Wait a minute you ARE trying to kill me," as he dove of over the couch and flipped it, maneuvering himself into the kitchen where he would run out of the back door rapidly.

His mother would throw three knives aiming for his head as he just ducked quickly enough before breaking down the door as he rolled into the yard. His mother was getting dangerous by the minute as she continued to chase him, throwing the knives at his arms and legs," The sooner you accept your punishment the sooner we can end this son, but the more you run the more I am going to throw these knives," her voice was soft but her orange eyes screamed killer intent. Finally making it to the fence he would jump over it and run into the village, running directly into the deeper depths of the Uchiha district.

At the current moment, Seiryu was wearing his black jacket which had the blue dragon sitting upon its back and white shirt with his black pants and shoes. His hands would still be bandaged to his upper arm, made apparent as he stopped and scratched his head after arriving to the center of the district as he finally caught his breath and looked around. No one was here at the moment so it was a perfect atmosphere for him. Being alone and away from the craziness that was his mother. Looking at the many houses still intact he would decide to climb up one of them and look outward into the village almost as if he was getting reacquainted with it," This should take my mind off the horror that just happened to me," as he pressed his hand onto his forehead and continued to look onward.

[374]
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Do u kno da Wea? (Ita) Empty Re: Do u kno da Wea? (Ita)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 pm
It was early in the morning and Ita was perched upon a decent sized house within the Uchiha district. This is where Ita spent most of his days now that the village was invaded. It proved to be quite peaceful due to its lack of occupants. It also brought back fond memories for the boy. Ita was wearing a black shirt and black pants along with his typical ninja pouches and tools. On top of this was a charcoal gray cloak with long sleeves to hide his lack of a left hand. Ita was enjoying the quiet morning until a rather clumsy boy entered the area causing some commotion. Looking down from where he was, It appeared to be that the boy had been running from something, but had now just gotten away from it due to his guard dropping and him no longer running. How strange. Ita thought to himself. Looking to his right, Ita would notice a small pebble wedged into a crack in the roof. Prying it loose with his good hand, Ita would then chuck the pebble at the boy’s head at the speed of 50. Whether it hit or not, Ita would most likely now have his attention. “Do you know what time it is? People are still sleeping… you don’t want one of those kiri ninja to come and skewer you, do you?” Ita was half joking, half not. “I haven’t seen you around here before, what’s you name?” Ita would yell out. At first glance, the boy seemed around the same age as him, but was still a stranger. They even shared a common appreciation for black clothing, except instead of a plain coloring, his jacket bore a rather hideous looking dragon on the back. How lame.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 pm
The male had been standing for quite a bit and didn't pick up nor notice the male on an adjacent rooftop, the young Uchiha simply staring into the distance to take in the village he knew at least for the moment. So much had changed that he felt as if nothing was the same and yet this district remained as is. True it did not hold the bulk of the Uchiha that it once did in its prime, but for him and his family...well what he declared his family remained here he was happy enough with it. Sudden change came to the village so abruptly and the villages strongest were no where to be found, the Uchiha who stood as the epitome of what their clan could perform had disappeared from the village never to be seen. So many things had happened that the male wondered what would happen to the village in this state?

The young academy student could no longer dwell on the events of the past and instead decided to focus on his future. Maybe then he could prove that change could come to the village or at least make his families life a little easier. At that moment a soft whistling through the air that almost sounded like something had been coming at him. His eyes slowly, and almost unknowingly to him changed into their two tomoe state as the rock could be seen hurling at him. Though he was slow it seemed like the rock's path was set on him. As fast as he could move, Seiryu moved his head to the right which caused his body to slip and fall off of the roof but as a result the rock missed. His eyes slowly moved to the rooftop that Ita had been on, his eyes slowly swirling back to their normal state, his right being brown and his left being red.

Seiryu was confused and pointed at the male before he spoke," He threw the rock at me why? He could have gave me a concussion!!," the male simply thought to himself before actually answering. His left hand went to scratch his head and looking around before moving to clamber onto the rooftop of Ita and then responding," I was...being chased by my knife wielding mother so...It was flight or flight actually. Why did you throw that rock at me mister? My name? Its Seiryu and yours?," the male stood a few meters away from Ita and looked him over for a moment just to take in his looks. Black hair and an attire of black almost similar to his. Interestingly enough he didn't feel any animosity for the male even though he was yelling as well...

[455]
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 am
Ita observed the rock he had thrown as it traveled through the air towards his unexpecting victim. However, the result that Ita had expected (the rock bouncing off the boy’s head), seemed to provide more information than it should have. In the moment that the boy would avoid the rock, he would activate his sharingan, gaining the reaction-time and speed required to not sustain a potentially serious headache. In that same moment, two young Uchiha boy’s sharingan would connect, whether he knew it or not. Just as fast as the boy’s sharingan had activated, it deactivated; which was normal. Very interesting Ita thought. Not regarding him deactivating his sharingan, that was typical. What was interesting was that this new face reminded him of someone who he had once knew.

The Uchiha joined Ita on the roof, which was nice because Ita didn’t feel like having this conversation out loud for everyone to hear. Now that the boy moved closer, he was easier for Ita to eye out. Ita’s eyes moved over the boy once more before he began to speak. Ita couldn’t help but let out a laugh in reaction to what he had said. “You guys don’t get along I take it?” Ita would say before he got the chance to move onto the topic of why he threw the rock. Completely ignoring the inquiry as to why Ita threw the rock, Ita would say “Mister? I’ve never been called mister before!” in a charismatic way Ita would carry onward, “That’s a funny name you got there. Alright Seiryu, I guess that would make me Mister Ita Uchiha. It is nice to meet you.” Extending his only hand he had towards him in attempts to make this a proper introduction.  
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 am
Sei shook his head for a moment as he looked toward the direction of his house before he smiled," No its more because its a form of training and i kind of...didn't do my required chores so she kind of chased me with knives. Sort of her thing but she doesn't really mean any ill will toward it," the male scratched his head somewhat in thought before looking back to the male. He ironically didn't notice the males sharingan being activated most likely because he was too far to notice, but after the exchange of names he figured out that he was indeed dealing with one of his clansmen and hoped that he the male could somehow teach him more about their clan. Even he knew the clans rules that were set by Viper Uchiha and maybe even the Uchiha before him, but he knew nothing of how to activate his sharingan at least....not actively.

For some reason the males response caused him to chuckle lightly before shaking his head," Its sort of a habit....My grandfather always told me to treat those of higher ranking and social status with the respect they deserve. Which means using the proper honorifics and conventions used for them. It is nice to meet you as well Ita. Do you live in the Uchiha District by the way?," the male turned back outwardly to look out into the district often looking back to the male in between conversation just to take in the verbal cues. As if on cue he looked to the hand and shook it before letting it go and waiting for the next response before saying anything else.

[274]
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:27 pm
Now that the two were formally introduced, they could begin to pick at each other’s brains and see what the other person was all about. Where do I live? Ita thought to himself in reaction to his question. To think of it, Ita hadn’t truly been living anywhere since his discovery of the poket dimension granted by Kamui. However, Ita figured it would be best to not disclose such information nor did he think he would even understand if he tried to explain it to him. “Yeah, I live nearby, how about yourself?” Ita would say in response to his inquiry. Eyeing the shinobi, Ita would ask “So are you a Genin or what?” Considering each of them lacked a leaf headband, their ranks were up in the air, however the boy before him might of heard of Ita’s participation in past exams, which would have explained why he was calling him Mister regardless of them being the same age. “You know, I could probably teach you a thing or two about being a shinobi if your up for the challenge.” Ita would say, staring at him waiting for a response.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 pm
There was silence from the young male as Ita began to speak about how he did live in the area, but didn't specify where which was to be expected. Who wanted a random stranger knowing where he had lived right? Whether that was the case or not Seiryu respected that and was not going to push the matter any further. However the male had in return asked the question to him and there was only a mild smile on his face before nodding," I do. Live here all my...well most of my life shall we say. My grandfather took me and my mother in to live with him here while he trains me," the next question however caused him to tilt his head and blink. Of course that would have came because he did not have a head band yet. After all he was still in the academy so there would be no head band for him, but soon there would be. So for the time being he shook his head and looked down," I'm still in the academy unfortunately...Because of what happened to our village my graduation exam had been put off for some time so we're going over new things in class, but i could be ready at any time once they finally teach us the jutsu," he said it in a certain tone that showed his readiness though for something like this...well he was confident.

The males next words caused Seiryu to look up at him as if he had been joking, but the facial tones he had been receiving told him differently. Because of that he nodded and smiled before standing up," I'd like that a lot actually. Anything I can learn in order to become stronger I shall take! So what would you be teaching me?," he almost sounded like an excited child, but when it came down to training he was always excited to push himself and learn more.

[325]
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:50 am
“An Academy student hm?” Ita would say eyeing him over. Ita was used to the fact that he was a little younger than normal for his rank of Jounin. “Well that does it. From now on, you will refer to me as ‘Mr. Ita, and I will be your teacher!” Ita said half-jokingly. The enthusiasm in Ita’s voice was rare so it was best to role with it. “So then, this entire incident seems to be reaching everyone….” Ita said eluding to the fact that the loss of his hand was also a result of the takeover, although the boy before him was unaware. Motioning his attention back to the eager student before him, “Well then I guess now is no better time than ever to start your training. Today is the first day of the rest of your life! I think that’s how it goes anyways…” Ita would then disappear from sight and reappear once more bellow and immediately start walking. He would turn is head while in stride and shout out, “Well what are you waiting for? We don’t got all day!” If the boy were to ask where they were going he would simply ignore him and continue his stride.

It would most likely become clear to the boy that their destination was the training grounds, and if he wasn’t familiar with the location by now, then he was going to become very familiar soon enough. “This is the training grounds, I Presume you’ve been here before.” Ita would say before continuing, “So before we get started, which of the academy jutsu haven’t you learned yet?” Ita would say as his thrusted his good hand into the ninja pouch underneath his cloak. His hand rummaged behind his back for a few moments before retrieving a small piece of paper. “Also, do you know your chakra nature affinity yet?” Ita’s question seeming to loom on the boy, Ita looking deep into his soul whilst extending his right hand towards the boy, small paper pinched between his thumb and index. “Take this, I used one of these back in the day when I began my training. Channel your chakra through the paper and it will reveal which chakra nature your best adapt at using.”
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:34 pm
The male nodded for a moment and wondered where the seemingly elder male was going with this. He had a few ideas, but then again he was confused as to why until he had implied his intentions. There had been a brief, yet happy smile on the males face as he had actually found a sensei in the village to teach him the ropes. The male stood up and nodded in affirmation as he made a tight fist and pressed it into the air," Alright then Mr. Ita where should we star-," the male looked around and didn't even see the male standing beside him. For some reason he had disappeared completely which had originally made him assume some sort of ninjutsu, but nothing he had had ever heard of caused him to believe this so he continued to look around before looking for the male. When the voice of the male rang out from a destination unknown he turned to it and immediately began to follow it until the male had been within sight. There was some form of amazement in his voice as he ran up to Ita and looked at him," How did you do that! That was like nothing my grandfather had shown me and i didn't even think it was possible to do that."

Whether or not Ita had answered his question about the technique remained unseen but what he did know was that one day he was going to find out about it from the male. At any rate he walked with the male in silence until he had noticed the land markings and deduced they were going to the training grounds which made sense. When they arrived he looked around for a moment before looking to the male and tilted his head," Well they have told us about the clone and transformation technique, but they have yet to actually show us how to do it. Our next lesson was supposed to be using the techniques, but...," he trailed off signifying he was referring to the events that took place with Kiri. No matter the issue however he knew about the techniques he just needed to actually learn and apply them as his grandfather had been telling him over and over again.

The next few moments he spent his time looking at Ita as he pulled out a piece of paper with his right hand toward him. Curiously he had noticed he didn't use his left hand too much but knowing him he wouldn't actually mention it unless conversation brought it up. Taking the paper he would hold it in his right hand and focused on it intently. For a moment nothing happened until the paper itself became alit with fire and soon crumbled into ashes," So this means my affinity is for Fire huh? This is a rather easy way to determine what people can do, but why do we need to know my chakra affinity?," the male was a little curious as this was nothing to do with the academy jutsu unless he was going to teach him some fire related techniques. From that he would wait for his teachers instructions on what was to come next.
[535]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:34 am
It had seemed as if the male had stopped moving and to the younger males surprise just as they got to the training grounds. For a moment he was going to ask if the male had been alright, but assumed that the male had indeed been tired. Because of this he smiled and nodded to the male, bowing to him before standing up and nodding," Alright Sensei Ita I am going to get out and go home, maybe some day we can meet back up and go through some more training. I live in the Uchiha district so you can always teach me another time. Until next time alright?," with that the male would walk off and soon disappear from the area, going home to then tell his mother and grandfather about his new experience before getting back to his training.

[Exit]

2,104 words. Claiming Two tomoe Sharingan and 10 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum