Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training io nk Empty training io nk

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:36 pm
Q got up from his old dirty cot in the damp tent that his family was living in and lifted the heavy green tent flap. As he stepped out into the cold morning air his body tensing up and thousands of small goose bumps forming he took a deep breath and then let out a “haa” then walked back into the tent lifting the tent flap for a second time this morning. He grabbed his usual black sweat shirt and soft fluffy black gym pants. Placing his old worn black leather boots on Q was getting ready to have a day of fun on his own without the bothersome presence of his family to distract from his me time.

Q walked out of the warm tent and down the cold and rugged dirt and gravel path. As he walked Q sand a song. “Oh some day i will be one with them. One with the ones above. Fight for the stars and reach for mars. Oh i would reach for the stars to reach them some day i will be a royal man a royal man who can reach up to the skys. Why oh why must i be grounded by all of my thoughts that hold me back oh why must this world be like this oh please let me be oh lord in the heavens above just let me be one with me a boy just singing a song oh you sing along oh lord above me sing with me oh please just sing with me.” then q heard a voice the voice of a young boy around ambey 3 or 4. Thor looked down and saw a little boy walking alongside Q. he had been mimicking the boys every movement and had just started mimicking his every word.

He would say. “Oh why did you have to stop it reminded me of my moomy. She's gone now.” so Q would start singing again his happy melody. But this time It would be a much darker song. “Meaningless oh meaningless is the labor of those who work. Those who break their back but in the end it all turns to dirt. The spoils of labor are no more but we can rejoice that there is nothing more to spoil. On rags turn to rags and ash turns to dust but the world keeps turning. If we don't work then nothing will, the plants will turn to an evil black and the ground will wither because if we don't work nothing will.”

Then Q would look down and see his tiny friend crying silently onto his sweatpants. Q would bend over and pick the small child up. Cradling him in his arms the boy continued to walk towards his final destination. The largest dry noodle bar he could find. His favorite food item there was the stir fried garlic noodles with crab and leek sauce. As the boy sobbed silently in his arms. Q would start to sing a true classic. “ On top of spaghetti all covered with cheese i lost my poor meat ball when somebody sneezed it rolled off the table and onto the floor. Then my poor meat ball rolled right into the black abyss of My stomach. Then when i was done eating the meatball i took the little boy and garbled him up too.” Q said as he pinched the little boys nose.

Q couldn't help but think of what the  boys circumstances must have been. His father was nowhere to be found and his mother was obviously dead. So Q had to suspect that the boys father was the same way. But there were a few other options in his head.the boy have never known his father. Him disappearing after the child was born. He also could have left quite recently due to the boys young age. He also could have an alcoholic with a mean temper at home. They weren't all that rare in this world especially with ex ninja or army members who can't blow off their steam. But the boy was safe now. Q would be a good guardian and help with as much as possible. As they approached the noodle shop Q put the young boy down and held his hand on the way to the noodle shop.

They arrived quite quickly and the sleek steel and plexiglass door opened when they got about a 1 from it. They walked in and Q smelt the wonderful smell he was looking for. The smell of garlic and wheat flour. When paired together they make one of the best combinations that Q could imagine. Fresh hand pulled Chinese thin garlic noodles. Q walked up to the counter and lifted the boy up into his seat them walked around and sat down on his own stool. The waiter arrived and they ordered. “One large bowl of the Chinese noodles, extra gluten and garlic, crab and korean chili paste.” the Q looked to the young boy and he ordered perfectly. “One plate of chicken fingers with ketchup.” thor looked back at the man and he walked away visibly impressed.  Then Q turned to the young boy and started to ask him some questions. “So what is your name.” he responded calmly “ im Kyson.” then Q said” hello Kyson im Q how are you doing today, excited for your chicken tenders. They sound really good, i think i should have gotten some.” then flash a smile at the boy and turn back to the kitchen.

The chef was in the back of the kitchen he had the noodles in the vat of thick water. Then he pulled them from their bath and started to shaked and beat the water out of them. Then he placed them into Q s bowl and poured some garlic sauce over top. Then he grabbed Kysons plate of chicken mc nuggets and brought them out with a bottle of katchup. Then he brought out Qs bowl of noodles and set them in front of the young man.

He grabbed the bowl of hot oil in front of him. Then q would poor a large amount onto his noodles. Taking a big bite of the noodles and slurping down what he couldn't fit in his mouth for the one bite. Then he took another and another bite. Slowly eating the bowl of noodles until the entire bowl was gone. Then he turned his attention to the boy. He like Q had eaten his entire meal. At this moment he was licking the plate clean. Q snacked it away from the boy and said “it was that good huh.” then Q stood up and said “ok lets go.” the young boy responded with a meek “ok” and the two walked out of the diner. The walked down the old dirt paths. They wouldn't walk on the main roads there were too many people and Q didn't want to have to carry Kyson and his gangly feet. They walked till Q saw a barber shop with 3 men cutting hair. Q said “ how about we get some haircuts.” they walked into the barber shop. Then Q would pick up Kyson and set him onto the barbers chair. Then Q would walk over to the next chair open and take a seat. “ um trim up the bangs and leave the back long. If it goes past my lower back cut it but nothing more.” then the men would get to work on the both of them. Cutting away at their hair slowly but surely. The cut Q’s bangs quite strangely but he had no room to object. Slowly they worked their magic till Q and his small friend had their hair perfect. Q’s was quite long in the back and very short up front. The younger ones was groomed quite well into a part of sorts with a lot of gel. Q got up and placed a wad of cash onto the counter. Then he started to walk out. His small sidekick in tow. They walked out into the street and down towards the edges of the border town. Then Q would walk quite quickly and they would arrive in no more but no less than 3 minutes.

When Q reached the edges he would start to walk on a small dirt path towards the forest he was accustomed to. Once he got to the forest Q would start to work on his new jutsu. The Hair needle senbon. It was a rather simple jutsu but it had quite a few layers to it. The haircut was the first layer meant to get his hair in check and ready for the jutsu. Then he began to focus his potent chakra into his hair. Slowly it began to grow but only a few centimeter per second. Not enough to weaponize but definitely not enough to even notice. They kept walking slowly they started to get into the deep forest Q’s favorite place in the world. As they got to a small clearing in the woods Q stopped and sat down on a stup. HIs small prodigy sitting on the damp grass. Q sat there trying to grow his hair. Then Q had an Idea. Kyson why don't we play hide and seek. Then the boy responded “ok but i get to look.” Q responded “ok buddy.” then darted off into the trees surrounding the clearing.

Then Q heard the boy yell “Ready or not here i come. The boy started to run around the clearing checking under stumps and below bushes. Q was no where to be found though. He was up a tree just sitting there. His hair though was making progress. The hair was starting to grow and it was growing much faster than it used to. But it still wasn't fast enough. It had to grow to the length of a senbon its namesake every few seconds so they could be fired. He concentrated his chakra slowly into his hair while the boy ran around yelling look out look out where ever you are. But the boy wouldn't find him at least not easily. Q had things to train. HIs hair needed to become his weapon it needed to bend to his will. He needed to as a Shinobi have power over everything in  his body. He started he let his breath out thinking maybe the young child would hear and find him but he didn't. He just continued to wander about checking in the most in posible places. As Q got bored and his training began to stall. Q climbed down and sat under a bush.

The small boy walked up and lifted the branches. Then screamed happily “i found you.” then the small boy stuck his tongue out at the young shinobi. Q picked him up the stench of his hair grease almost knocking Q out. They started to walk back to Q’s Home. But before he brought the child home he had to ask a few questions. “ So Kyson i have to ask you a few questions before i can take you home buddy ok?” THen Q started his questioning. “So where are you from.” the boy responded “ Im from the forest.” it seemed like something he didn't want to talk about so Q did not press the frail child. “ so where are your parents.” THen boy responded “They are gone now. I don't know where just gone.” Q was done obviously the boy didn't know. HE was just a small child who had gone through a lot. Q decided that he was satisfied and grabbed the child. Carrying him towards his home and his new family. AS they walked down the path he slowly reached THe tree line and they walked under the canopy holding the frail child in his arms. As he walked he thought. Where could his parents have gone. Could they have run off leaving the small child. Could they have died. Why would they leave this child alone for no reason.

They arrived at the camp. Slowly he walked down the street towards his tent. He got there and unzipped the tent. Slowly he began to see his family. Then Q realized that his me time had been hi jacked by a small child. He walked into the ten and said “ hi mom hi dad, i'm back and i have brought someone with me. Then Q would set the small child down and say “ this is Kyson he will be staying with us for a while.” then the small boy would start to run amuck in the tent. Water splashing everywhere from his boots. But Q didn't care the child was happy. Someday with Q’s parents training and Q’s training as well he might turn into a fine ninja. A ninja who would be feared but respected by his enemies. A ninja who had friends who would die for him and he had friends who he would die for. In the world of shinobi things got hard fast and you needed your friends to be with you through thick and thin. You needed to work with other because someday it would probably save someone's life. Then Q told his mother. “ Give him my bed i'm going to be gone for a while.” then he walked out of the tent. Q had to find himself and meeting the boy showed him that. Q’s every instinct was to not trust the young boy. He had almost killed the young defenseless child. There would have been no point but he had almost done it. That says more about him than anything else. All he could think was he had to change in this world of shinobi you had to be tuff you had to be stronger than the one trying to kill you. But there had to be a balance. Would he be able to kill and fight for his family and country. Or had he become to weak to protect the ones he loved.

Q started to walk just walk away from it all. He had to leave if he wasn't ready to save a small child he wasn't ready to be with his family. He walked into the land of iron. The path was rough and hid his movements. As he walked he thought about him self. Why was he like this. He arrived at a small town. It had 1 building that wasn't a house. That building acted as a town hall of sorts. Q walked in and asked to buy a plot of land. They said that was fine and he payed them the rest of his cash.  He didn't want the money anymore. He wanted to train and get stronger not waste time with material things. He walked out into that forest and started to break down a tree.

Then he drug it down to his plot. Taking a few branches and making a lean to with a tarp from his backpack. Placing his backpack into the structure Q would turn and walk off into the forest. Sitting down in the clearing he just sat there breathing. His chakra slowly building with him. Q’s Hair started to grow as his chakra did. Taking deep breaths into his soul the evening air went slowly he built his body up and up. Then Q stood up slowly allowing his legs to feel the pain the pain of absence he had used his legs and haven't stretched like normal. His body was telling Q that his choices had consequences. This was to be the first lesson that Q had to learn on his journey. The law of equivalent exchange the law of conservation of energy it had many names but Q must understand it to be one with himself to understand himself. If he kills or takes a life there must be a action that comes back to bite you. Q started to chanel chakra into his hair. It slowly grew and grew till it was the right length. Then Q started to use his chakra to move the hair up. Then he sent it flying towards the tree. The hair started to shoot out towards the tree. Slowly at first it happened. The hair shot out razor sharp towards the tree. The hair senbon shot towards the tree and stuck in. they were going about 20 speed. As q got to work speeding them up. He pushed more chakra into his hair and and it started to speed up. Slowly it sped into the tree. It was going faster and faster as he pumped more chakra into his hair. Approaching a speed that q couldnt handle. Then he stopped working on the jutsu and started to walk back to his new home away from everyone and everything he knew. Sorry was the only word that came to mind when Q thought. Sorry for living in this world where life is taken for granted where we must bend to the will of ninjas. Where shinobi rule where people have surpassed the natural law and order of god. God would guide them to a new apocalypse like the eruption. The eruption had been gods wrath upon shinobi to calm them into dying out they must stop but they stopped they truly ignored his will life must go on the cycle of life love and happiness must lead to equilibrium. The world will balance out in the end he would be the bringer of the equilibrium. The bringer of peace the bringer of light and dark the bringer of nothing.

Q arrived at his cabin of sorts and layed down on the cold ground using his backpack as a pillow laying there cold and bored with nothing to do but sleep and lay there alone cold and wondering. He drifted off into a deep sleep in his new compound the birth of his generation of aburame. The new generation was he.

3000+

15 stats and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27043-hair-needle-senbon
rest of wc is http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t37580-training-ionk
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

training io nk Empty Re: training io nk