Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training io,nk - Page 2 Empty Re: Training io,nk

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:59 pm
As the boy spun around to get a second hit in, the hit that would end the fight Q got in his final hit to finish the match. Q shot upwards from his current squat jumping and pulling his legs upward into hit chest as he punched up into the mans jaw going for the knockout. Then if he connected Q would place his feet back down and walk backwards around four to five meters. “Im done shall we call it a tie. Im rather hungry shall we go get something to eat. Im Q by the way.”

Due to the man jumping on the other hand Q would stand up speed of 5 by the way. And hit him in the chest with his head. Then walk backwards and say “ok I’m done. Wana get a bite to eat I’m Q by the way, or we could train it’s up to you. I have a few jutsu that would have been helpful but I just don’t have them down yet” Then dust off his black clothes and walk over to the boy’s sword. Q would then toss it too him.

Last edited by Qur on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuichi
Yuichi
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:20 am
As the boy lifted quickly his head aimed for Kenji's chest he placed his arms in a crossed position allowing the head to impact his arms. Using the boys momentum he would distance his self by pushing against the headbutt, landing about 4 meters away. Assuming Q had continued with this draw by speaking, Kenji would respond "I'm Kenji, I don't like to travel with people however I suppose a bite to eat wouldn't hurt."Kenji would walk over grasping his blade by the scabbard returning it to its home by his side, he would then turn back to Q speaking "I have goals, I don't know what you seek to find traveling with me, but I lead myself. Just think you deserve to know. Now let's go eat." Kenji would wait and when the boy was ready they would leave this clearing in search of food.

[146 Words]

[Thread Wordcount: 1,422 Claiming: 7 stats]

[Exit Thread]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 am
Approved unless interrupted.
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 am
As Q hit the mans arms with his head he felt him fly backwards almost 4 feet. He said his name was Kenji an interesting name that Q hadn’t heard before. “My name is Q Im down to get a bite to eat.” He talked about guiding himself this was kinda funny to him but he said nothing because it wasn’t his place. Q picked up his Back fluffy sweatshirt.  Q would get up and stretch his arms and legs. He didn’t want to get sore as he had to train tomorrow but he stretched always after he trained. Q stood up done stretching “let’s go” happily he started strolling towards his refugee camp. He had a nice kitchen set up and it would cook some very delicious food if you knew what you were doing. Walking slowly along the dirt path not caring if his new friend followed him. His feet had left a trail just like the one he made on the way there. Swish swish swish the shoes made, he began to sing quietly under his breath swish swish the broom stick goes where it stops nobody knows swish swish swish the broom stick grows up up up nobody knows. Then he stopped singing and started to run down towards his home when they arrived he would cook up some noodles and put the, into the best bowls they had.

Exit

2011 twc

Claiming 10 stats 1k wc towardshttp://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24066-spider-web-sticking-spit
1k towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27043-hair-needle-senbon
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970