Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Beggars Can't Be Choosers - Page 2 Empty Re: Beggars Can't Be Choosers

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:36 pm
The young Uchiha slightly frowned as he watched the man before him grin at the mention of the Uchiha clan missing a leader, seemingly enjoying the fact that the clan was in disarray. First his interest in Viper and now this gave Kisuke the impression that Xyxer had some past qualms with the clan or perhaps its former leader. Perhaps this was not the first time Xyxer had had dealings with Konoha and its Uchiha clan before. However that did not really matter at this moment in time for what Xyxer said next was entirely right. Kisuke was fully aware of the rite he could channel to take over leadership of his clan. It was one that had gone unused for years for Viper was both the most powerful Uchiha and no where to be found, so even if someone wanted to challenge him they could not. But Xyxer was right, there was no one to have to claim the role of leadership from, therefore a void was left that needed to be filled. Perhaps once Kisuke could fill? No, not yet. The foreign leader said it himself, Kisuke was untested. If another Uchiha were to challenge him it would mean his life. Kisuke would fold and put that idea into the back of his mind, Kisuke would reach for his glass while responding "Then maybe I'll fill that void one day."

Finishing off his juice and placing the empty glass back where he took it, Kisuke would listen intently once he noticed Xyxer was going to answer his question. Truly, he expected him not to release any information on the next stage of the Sharingan, expecting him to be as unwilling as helping Kisuke achieve it. But he did and Kisuke would focus on every single word he spoke, making sure he didnt miss and beat. He soaked in every word like a sponge, hearing it, deciphering it and making sure he would never forget it. There was a lot to unpack in the words of the Mizukage, but Kisuke was one step closer to achieving the power he apparently would not want. 

"Uchiha's are born with a target on their back. Its something I'm already use to." Having already lost his Sharingan once before, part of the reason why he wanted to achieve greater strength was to make sure it never happened to him again. The next words Xyxer spoke was something Kisuke had already experienced, no thanks to the man sitting before him. " 'not worth it', 'no longer the person you once were', 'horrific ordeal'. In case you hadent noticed my lord, but you've single handedly put me through all of that, involuntarily. I murdered one of my own, someone who I would have given my life for mere moments before, yet I did it to stay alive. I am far from the person I once was. If I must become a shell of that person in order to achieve greater power than so be it because I am no loner that person."

The words that interested Kisuke the most was transcending himself through a horrific ordeal. That was the key to unlocking the next stage but it was unclear what the horrific ordeal was. He had already been forced to kill a fellow shinobi, was that not enough? Did he have to die himself and somehow be brought back to life? What was this horrific event that had to take place? It seemed Xyxer deemed Kisuke was not ready to truly know, but the young Uchiha was still grateful for what Xyxer had decided to reveal. Kisuke would have to figure out what the horrific ordeal was for himself. "I guess that will do for my request, I sense you've told me more than you would have wished." Standing up and pushing the chair back, Kisuke would step around it and push it back in place. Bowing he would say "My lord. If that is all I will take my leave. Thank you for the information, of course."

Potential exit, claiming rewards.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 pm
Approved unless interupted
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm
Xyxer listened intently to the boy as he spoke, his head tilted to the side somewhat as he briefly spoke about already going through horrific ordeals. That brought a smirk to his lips once more before his head shook faintly, his smile growing when he spoke about his willingness to die for the man he stabbed. "Forgive me, Kisuke, but I don't recall your distinctive voice calling out from the ranks of Konoha.. requesting that we sacrifice your life rather than the other boys? You weren't willing to die in his place. Do not profess such nonsense." Xyxer scoffed towards the end of his sentence, bemused by the boy's sudden heroism now that there was nothing on the line and no redoes.

Kisuke accepted the answers as his bargain being fulfilled, and although he was certain that the boy was unhappy with the information he'd uncovered on this day, he knew that it'd be for the best. To strive for a trait that belonged to the most.. psychopathic, was a curious thing. Bowing his head to the boy in the form of a farewell, he'd go back to work.

[Exit]

1900 WC

1900/4800 Mastery http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28713-water-release-rain-shark#215715
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:28 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum